48,695 replies to this topic
Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

Seriously. Had they not announced V for the next gens and pc the whole confrence was going to end worse than Micosofts last year.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:04 AM Edited by beep41, 10 June 2014 - 04:18 AM.

Can anyone give a quick rundown of Sony's conference? I watched Microsofts after work and it was okay. I like that it was just games, but nothing really stood out.

EDIT: Alright, I decided that this Fall, or sometime before that I'm buying an Xbox One with GTA V and probably two or three other games. I might sell my Xbox 360 and games at the point unless MS does backwards compatibility. In which case I may just sell the Xbox. Ultimately it depends on what consoles you guys have by then too.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:10 AM Edited by Booze, 10 June 2014 - 05:18 AM.

edit: Just went to events directory and it's empty...  If they are gone forever we are actually done here.

Dboi remade it, I hid your old forum on his request. But I now see that I forgot to put the new one so it always shows all topics, even the old ones.

Wait - is it true that you can import your 360 GTA Online character into your PS4 game??

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:29 AM

Seriously. Had they not announced V for the next gens and pc the whole confrence was going to end worse than Micosofts last year.

Not really. There were some decent annoucements, like Forza Horizon, Assassin's Creed Unity and Playstation TV (lol). The TV's affordable atleast. But, GTA V kind rocked the whole event. I'm sure that none of the spectators would regret the wait.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:38 AM

I'm interested in Blood Borne (new game from the developers of Demon's and Dark Souls) and No Man's Sky looked even better than last year. Gave some Eve vibes. Can't believe that dev team is only 4 people...

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

I'm interested in Blood Borne (new game from the developers of Demon's and Dark Souls) and No Man's Sky looked even better than last year. Gave some Eve vibes. Can't believe that dev team is only 4 people...

No Man's sky is pretty ambitious. The inspiration from classic science fiction is something different. Space exploration, dog fighting, dinosaurs and what's next?

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:45 AM

Anyone watch the Rainbow Six Siege gameplay?
  • Dboi 420 likes this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:23 AM Edited by Zepren, 10 June 2014 - 02:37 PM.

I missed most of the E3 stuff last night but catching up today. Saw the Witcher 3 gameplay which looked pretty good.

Saw Game of Thrones.

Spoiler

But overall I found it disappointing (book spoilers ahead):

Spoiler

And in the end, it just turned into indistinguishable fighting. Like when Ygritte's loosing arrows, it could be anyone she's hitting sometimes.And how many people did the guys on the wall kill? like 20? great job kids.

Edit: Will probably pick up GTA 5 for PC. I can't wait for the modding community to pick it up.

Also, I just read the book-readers' review for GoT and it seems I'm not the only one who felt that episode was quite empty. Spoilers ahead: http://www.avclub.co...-experts-205541 (Thoughts, Cal? Toke? Other book-readers)

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

The one thing that stuck out for me is the return of the homicidal maniac Conker is returning to the consoles, was by far one of my favorite character and game from the N64. Didn't overly like the 360 remake as it's story line didn't match up to the original but will be interesting to see how it will work with the spark

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Tangled Up in Blue

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

Halo 2 remake Nuff Said.

I may have ordered an Xbox one..

• Toke likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

Toke, You finally have a use for your XBOne :p Although, I might join in on the X1 club and sell my 360 games and get the X1.

• Toke likes this

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:58 AM Edited by Jedi., 10 June 2014 - 11:11 AM.

Nothing could be worse than TV, TV ,TV ,TV. I'll admit the middle was a snooze fest but the beginning and ending of the Sony conference made it way better than Microsofts. Arkham Knight, Phantom Pain, GTA V on Next Gen and New Uncharted being shown back to back was awesome. 

@Booze: Nah, you have to be making the step to Next Gen on the same console. 

That Phantom Pain was so siiiick

EDIT:

You can join someone on Far Cry 4 for co-op even if you don't have the game. Whaaaat? Only on PS4 might I add. 

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:00 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 10 June 2014 - 12:16 PM.

edit: Just went to events directory and it's empty...  If they are gone forever we are actually done here.

Dboi remade it, I hid your old forum on his request. But I now see that I forgot to put the new one so it always shows all topics, even the old ones.

Can you temporarily make it so I can see it again.  I want to store a back-up copy of the events on my PC.

-----

Haven't seen any of E3 but that No Man's Sky looks like the kind of game I've been asking for (space and planet exploration).  

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

Uhm Zepren-san... You might want to spoiler-tag that a little bit for the binge-watchers ;)

@Sweaty: done.

@Jedi: multiple sources are wrong?

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

@Jedi: PS4 is definitely high up in my books at this point.

@Booze-sama: True. I did debate this but Baelish's side plot ain't that important atm.

Also, I find the gif I made far too funny. It's like "check it I can fly" "Bitch, get back down there". If someone complains, I'll change it.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

If someone complains, I'll change it.

I complain. Change it. Bitch.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

If someone complains, I'll change it.

I complain. Change it. Bitch.

Real complaints only. The moanings of Arful's mum don't count.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by Booze, 10 June 2014 - 02:37 PM.

I don't mean you signature, I mean your recap of the latest episode.

Also, I'll be streaming my Dark Souls whip build in a few minutes here. Might contain spoilers as I'm gearing up for Anor Londo.

Keep in mind that I can't see the chat...

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Ah sheeeeet, just saw it. Yeah I cocked that up. Fixed now.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:21 PM Edited by Jedi., 10 June 2014 - 03:22 PM.

f*ck your multiple sources.  :p

I'm honestly not that hyped about GTA V coming to next Gen. It just means I have to buy the same game again, but they'll probably be using 'Next Gen' to do all the things we were promised on release. I'm more interested in Phantom Pain, Witcher 3, Uncharted, Last of Us, New Tomb Raider, The Division, and some other cool looking titles. 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:12 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 10 June 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Just watched the Ubisoft and Sony conferences....... F*cking A! :^:

Everything Ubisoft showed looked amazing, (even Just Dance 2015 and Shape Up), though Far Cry 4 and The Division definitely stole the show for me. The Crew looked really cool aswell, though who would want to drive across a virtual U.S.A for 2 hours? :blink: Assassins Creed Unity looks like a return to form for the franchise, though I doubt I'll ever have the full 4 player coop experience. :( Rainbow Six: Siege looks hella-fun, though like Battlefield the match was clearly scripted with actors who rehearsed beforehand, it still made for en epic demo though. Ubisoft never dissapoints at E3. :D

As for the Sony conference, Imo it was way better than Microsoft's. They both had great games but apart from Sunset Overdrive and Halo there were no other exclusives for the Xbox One. Whereas Sony had exclusives coming out the wazoo, The Order 1886, Little Big Planet 3, Infamous: First Light, and Uncharted 4 all look amazing. And the demos for the cross-platform games that Sony premiered got me way more psyched than what Microsoft showed (apart from The Division). Metal Gear Solid 5 and Batman: Arkham Knight look epic and Far Cry 4 is going to be insane, definitely my 2014 GOTY i'm calling it now.

And last but far from least, The Last of Us Remastered actually lives up to it's title because the graphics looked f*cking amazing (I've seen every cutscene 3+ times so I actually noticed the difference). Anybody that buys it who hasn't played it already will get the best experience... I'm jealous. :sneaky: Though there were HUGE spoilers in that trailer so beware if you haven't watched it or played the game yet.

Btw I don't understand why you're all excited for GTA V on next-gen, PC I understand beause of mods and whatnot. The game has been out for less than a year and we hardly play it anymore as it is, I don't think enhanced graphics will change that. :/ It's understandable If you plan to buy it for the better singleplayer experience (ie; The Last of Us Remastered) but if you think GTA: Online will change or be better in any way other than visually, then you will be sadly mistaken. Also it is only fun with a medium-large group of people and we seem divided as to who is buying what next-gen console so we probably all won't even be playing together, so Beep selling his 360 to play with 3 other people on Xbox One sounds like a massive fail. :sui: Jus sayin......

F*ck all of you and your Xbox Ones, I'm buying a PS4 this summer. :cool:

EDIT: If you slags were online yesterday for the banter I requested, this post wouldn't be so big. It's your faults I have so much to say, not mine. :pp

Btw I'm considering buying Forza: Horizon this week, I recall someone telling me to buy it a month or so ago but nobody has played it since. Whats the sitch? :monocle:

• Booze likes this

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

Forza Horizon is supposed to be awful isn't it? Or something? I dunno, I remember it being awful, and I enjoyed Forza 4.

Considering the fact that the games industry is going down hill, it's no surprise that DICE Have offered a Merging of stats from the 360 to the One and the PS3 to the PS4. Battlefield wise, I mean. In regards to Booze's question, and this is coming from someone who completely missed Microsoft and Sony's conferences partially because I didn't even know the event was on. 

In Battlefield 4, if you own a PS3, but buy a PC, PS4 or Xbox One, you can move stats to either or them, and the same for all the others. Perhaps you can in this case with GTA 5 across different Brands of platforms? That's what it sounds like. o.o And honestly, there should be more games with that feature. 

Not sure if Titanfall has it, but it should, cus that'd help.

Oh, and by the way, Xbox 360/One users don't get to use the Battlefield: Hardline Beta until until... what, a month before it's release in October? October 21st I think. 

Instead, because we were f*cking left out (and still are leaving us left out,) we get a gun camo in Hardline, a gun sight, and a pair of dogtags in BF4. 

Great.

Thanks, dickwads. 

FURK A YUUUUURRRRR DICE

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 11 June 2014 - 03:00 AM.

BoozeThat isn't the events directory I was talking about.  I'm talking about the one for GTA IV.  The one that had the big list of events and had a few events with detailed instructions made by me and Freckles.  Please tell me they aren't gone forever.  If they are, I'll be very sad.

Doug - Forza Horizon is amazing.  In my top 3 racing games alongside Dirt and Pod Racer.  I think I might buy it again for the summer.  It's a proper summer game if there is such a thing.

Also, I don't think I'll buy another Battlefield game after BF4.  They'll (DICE) have to make something pretty special to get my attention again.  Hopefully Mirrors Edge 2 will be as good as it's predecessor.  I never played Battlefront properly but I know Cal is praying they don't f*ck that up too.

edit:  Just seen the Farcry 4 gameplay footage.  Looks amazing.  Can't wait to check that out :)

Wow.  Just watched The Division gameplay and the comms really are something else.  I love how upbeat the characters are given they have experienced society crumble and have probably lost many loved ones in horrific circumstances.  Lol.  Looks pretty cool though.

Oh dear... The BF: Hardline multiplayer footage...  Jesus.  I thought the BF4 MP demo was staged; they made a full machinima with this one.  Wouldn't be surprised if they won a Tony award for it.  It'll probably have some game-breaking bullsh*t but it looks kinda fun.  It's like Payday meets Battlefield.   

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

If this isn't it, then I'm not sure what you're on about...

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:22 AM Edited by Zepren, 11 June 2014 - 12:27 PM.

Lowrider Fight!!!!!

g0yozdaws26te312j5gn.gif

that is all....

• steeeve39 likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:48 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 11 June 2014 - 11:50 AM.

If this isn't it, then I'm not sure what you're on about...

Don't have permission to view it...  Apparently you need level 9 clearance.  Damn it!  They're rerouting me to Frinster!

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by tubbs51, 11 June 2014 - 03:58 PM.

So E3 has been pretty f*cking cool so far. I'm excited for Farcry 4, Forza Horizon 2, Star Wars Battlefront, GTA V on the PC (cant wait for the mods), The Division, and of course Rainbow Six Siege.

And i'm cautiously optimistic about Madden 15.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:39 PM Edited by Booze, 11 June 2014 - 06:32 PM.

I'll fix your permission mask when I get home :^:

Edit: should be fixed now.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:42 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 11 June 2014 - 09:50 PM.

Oh dear... The BF: Hardline multiplayer footage...  Jesus.  I thought the BF4 MP demo was staged; they made a full machinima with this one.  Wouldn't be surprised if they won a Tony award for it.  It'll probably have some game-breaking bullsh*t but it looks kinda fun.  It's like Payday meets Battlefield.   

The non-military vehicles look pointless combat-wise but could make for some fun, and ziplining onto a motorcycle looked badass. I thought the acting was really well done though. :pp

You should check this gameplay of Rainbox Six: Siege, its also clearly staged for dramatic effect, it still looks really f*cking epic.

Also I saved everything from the old GTA IV events directory so nothing is gone forever. If what Booze linked still isn't what you need then I'll PM you everything I have.

EDIT: Forza: Horizon is on sale this week for 33% off so if you're going to buy it again, the time is now!

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:47 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 11 June 2014 - 09:49 PM.

Yeah I double posted, big whoop wanna fight about it?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users