Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:18 AM Edited by Zepren, 29 April 2014 - 10:35 AM.

Smuggling Ass, I think I've found either my band's name or the title of my autobiography, whichever improbable happens first

I like "Body Stuffer" better, if you're gonna go with the whole drug runner-theme.

Lol I was going more for cross-border sex trade but "Zepren & the Body Stuffers" does have a ring to it!

Edit: Game of Thrones Spoilers Ahead:

Spoiler

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

You guys need a Gonzo reporter?

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

You guys need a Gonzo reporter?

What the funk is a gonzo reporter? :blink: Is that a sex thing?

@Zepren: THE KING IN THE NORTH! :rah:

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:16 PM Edited by The Leviathan, 29 April 2014 - 04:17 PM.

Gonzo journalism is a style of journalism that is written without claims of objectivity, often including the reporter as part of the story via a first-person perspective.

Hunter S. Thompson was a Gonzo reporter for the Hell's Angels, following them around everywhere and getting their life story.

lxhbr_huntersthompson620_571987.jpg

I could be YOUR guys' Gonzo reporter! I would start a blog about my adventures within Angels of Death.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

You sound like a nutter, but I love It! :D

You do realize that the blog would just be about a group of teenage - middle-aged men and their varying opinions on awful video games......

Come to think of it, why have we never started a podcast? :pp #AoDcast

@GodSquadCoopDreamTeam: The day has come gentlemen. Soup has sent an Xbox Live raven to proove he is still of this world, and will be returning to us. The hype train has left the station and shall not be deterred, we're heading right into the Danger Zone Borderlands. :cool:

• The Leviathan and steeeve39 like this

Palaceer
  • Palaceer

=AoD= Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Guys, I'm sorry for disappearing for like an entire month.

The truth is that I have no interest in playing GTA anymore. I know I'm singing an all-too-familiar tune, I bet you've heard people ragging on GTA V thousands of times by now. For me, it's not Rockstar's execution of GTA Online that killed it. In my eyes, the game is fundamentally boring. The physics themselves are flawed. The vehicles feel light and disconnected. You aim and shoot, your opponent dies. In IV, there was at least some technique involved in shooting and driving. If you were good enough at IV, you could actually fight back. In V, there's nothing to learn. There's no way to be better than your opponent (which, strangely, was what IV was all about for me). I'll stop here, because I'm sure anyone reading this is thoroughly bored by now.

With that said, I absolutely still want to be a member of the AoD, but I completely understand if not playing the game you guys are based on is a deal-breaker. Also, disliking GTA V is no excuse for being inactive on the forums, my apologies.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

Are we playing Borderlands today? I'll be getting on soon, but I work later this evening.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:34 PM

I'm online and so is Soup, Cal was online an hour ago and I know he's read these posts. Damn his mystique personality.

@Soup: Don't worry about it Pal. ;) We're not going to force you to play a game you don't enjoy, unless we need another player for a terrible coop game. :p You fit in with the group so we're not going to boot you if you stay active, but as soon as we notice a slip in your activity then you're outta here! :pp Jokes

So, Borderlands ya? :)

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

Lol speaking of reporters, that's the central theme of my crew bio.

Spoiler

@Dboi: Who? Bran or NK? Cuz while the NK was a stark, he wasn't king in the north (he was defeated by the KITN at the time)

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

Zepren; where the hell was my invite? Right enough I don't have at the mo but still an offer would have been nice, so will see you Friday then.

Everyone; if there is a free spot for a coop or anyone wants to start one let me know, got a few games collecting dust as I just don't feel like playing them single player. That or some plan old multiplayer.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Awwwh Steeeeeve, it was totally impromptu likes buudeh. I didn't know I'd be getting any until just before G[redacted] showed up at like 9. But aye, fire on up Friday. Probably be us usual suspects lol. I've got nout planned but my 2TB hard drive showed up yesterday so....

tumblr_mmsjl2ik7A1rx35huo1_500.gif

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:11 PM Edited by steeeve39, 29 April 2014 - 07:16 PM.

Nice one brattahs, hope to hear word by Friday so it probs be evening before I show up at the door depending on what happens. Dose that mean more vids to think about making?

Wtf is micro dlc and why even mane it micro dlc, has COD just got to the stage they need to make sh*t up or is there more to it. Stopped playing COD a while ago so my opinion about this doesn't matter but still something tells me that it might not be popular unless they have something extreme hidden within said dlc.

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

I have an HD camera, a recording mic, and a HD PS3 capture card.

If you guys want some Gonzo journalism in your life, you know who to call!

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:19 PM Edited by steeeve39, 29 April 2014 - 07:24 PM.

https://www.youtube....h?v=8Ru568zxQQQ couldn't figure out how to get the vid to show up but here be BL 3

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

Fair dues blood. Hope you're in luck likes.   

I have a few planned;

A) I have a pretty OTT race I capped. Clearly presents the issues that still exist in the race lobbies so planning to add some commentary. Also I drove like a f*cking champ throughout it. 

B)Bunch of random AoD action. I wanna get some less Zepren-centric footage before I edit all that together.

C)Me & my Cuz had an awesome game of "Mount your Friends". Was thinking of us lot getting savagely stoned and capping that chaos.

Elsewise; ♫ yar har fiddly dee, fill the hard drive with movies and TV. ♫

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:36 PM Edited by steeeve39, 29 April 2014 - 07:55 PM.

Yeah man sounds like a plan on all the above like.

Toke; just watched evolve 4v1 again, there was another game that i cant remember what its called but its 4 player coop and based in the apocalyptic NYC that is also worth looking at. Will get back to you with the name if I ever find it.

Just found it https://www.youtube....h?v=njfj6KwEAfg, it called the division

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

Well this page has been fairly weird so far...

#anal

• Zepren likes this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:40 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 30 April 2014 - 01:54 AM.

there was another game that i cant remember what its called but its 4 player coop and based in the apocalyptic NYC that is also worth looking at. Will get back to you with the name if I ever find it.

Just found it https://www.youtube....h?v=njfj6KwEAfg, it called the division

Yeah I was planning on picking that up, though I think it's an MMO. Should be more than 4 players.

Also what coop games do you have that are collecting dust? I don't mind replaying something with ya if the game is decent enough.

And FYI, [youtube ] *Link* [ /youtube] (without spaces) to embed videos. ;)

@Zepren: This f*ckin guy!

Spoiler

@Leviathan: We're mainly on 360 but I have a PS3, and I know you have TLoU  so you should add me. :sly: PSN: DestructoBoi420_

Good times on Borderlands today, same time tomorrow? :rol:

Also Cal, Artful and I had some sick games on the lag-fest that is Warface, anybody who hasn't already should totally download it. :whistle:

• The Leviathan likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:27 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 30 April 2014 - 02:37 AM.

I was just playing in another poker tourny, had sh*thanditus for quite a while.  Then I got AK and was short stacked so decided to go all-in pre-flop, no-one called.  Next hand I got AK again, went all-in pre-flop, no-one called again.  Hand after that I got AQ and wanted to see if I could get away with it one last time (had a sick starting hand anyway) and someone called with K7 suited.  Got beat by a 7 on the turn.  That's the 3rd tournament in a row I haven't cashed in.  Not having great luck atm. Which brings me to my next story... 

...Real Madrid, 3-0 up at half time.  During the interval, Ray Winstones fat head appears in the corner of the screen with his "BET IN PLAY, NAUGH!" spiel.  I hardly ever place football bets but I saw some odds I couldn't resist after the half of football I had just witnessed.  It was 25-1 for the final score to be 5-0 to Real Madrid.  I put a bet £5 bet on and (as anyone who watched the match will know) wasn't successful.  It was worth the risk anyway.  Maybe next time :/  Glad they got through anyway.  Hopefully Chelsea get knocked out and it'll be a derby final  :^: 

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:33 AM

Thought you might like this, Sweaty (and anyone else that likes Battlefield):

• SweatyPa1ms, Dboi 420 and steeeve39 like this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

@Tubbs: Agreed

@Dboi: I guess he could be King in THE North. The True North as wildlings would say.

Spoiler

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:52 PM

Dboi and Soup, Half of us are here for Bordrlands, where's the other half?

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

DBoi, Cal, Guru, et al: Booze's balls are waiting for you on the private forums. 

RIP Bob Hoskins. What a guy.  :cry:  :inlove:

Alright, it's time to watch some fookin' True Detective! 

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

DBoi; i have farcry 3, halo odst, reach and 4. BL 1 and 2, aliens colonial marines. OF Dragon rising and red river. BF 3 and 4, ME3, DIsland and Warface(played 1 match)

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

@Leviathan: We're mainly on 360 but I have a PS3, and I know you have TLoU  so you should add me. :sly: PSN: DestructoBoi420_

I sent an amigo request, friend!

• Dboi 420 likes this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:00 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 01 May 2014 - 12:07 AM.

Dboi and Soup, Half of us are here for Bordrlands, where's the other half?

You've never even watched Breaking Bad, have you Beep? :/

@Jedi: Dboi selfie incoming. I don't have the USB cord for my phone so i'll use my roommate's when she gets home. Btw if I were gay and british, you'd be in trouble. ;)

@Steeeve: I'm down for Farcry 3 but I'll have to download it again when I have space on my HD. Also me and Soup were planning on playing Halo Reach and ODST soon so we can play those. We're full on BL1, but if Beep doesn't get BL2 then you can join us on that. And I'm up to play the BF3 coop too. :)

Sick games on Warface today lads, we should definitely have an AoD Rampage again soon. #F*ckGTAV

• Cult Of Personality likes this

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:45 AM Edited by beep41, 01 May 2014 - 05:17 AM.

Saints Row 3 of going to be the free games with gold game for the second half of May, anyone want to do co-op with me on it?

Tubbs, maybe you and me? I know we did it on PC, but my new one can't run it. We could re do it, I don't think we made it too far on PC.

EDIT: Also 2014's Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1. If this is true I might give it a rent. I remember saying a few years ago that there should be a WWI game.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:50 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 01 May 2014 - 04:53 AM.

You are all gonna think I'm crazy (no change there then) but here goes...  There is a solitary apple tree in the garden outside my flat and my front room window faces it.  Last Summer, I named this tree 'The tree of reflection' after gazing upon its beauty many times on a comedown, whilst evaluating the night just gone and my own existence.  I wrote a poem about the tree... lol.

Spring brings white blossoms to comfort you
The apples in Summer
The golden leaves in Autumn
The peaceful dormancy in Winter

All of these things
And the promise of them
Is what makes the tree of reflection so good

RMdBs8n.jpg

GEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

I've only done this to f*ck with my friend who is a complete hippy and is always doing weird artsy sh*t.  Just wanna see his reaction.  It's nothing about my love for the tree or anything...  :whistle:

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:38 AM

You have a pretty nice view :^:

• Toke likes this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

@Dboi & Steve: I never got to play the co-op for Far Cry 3. I'd be down for some :karmaeater:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users