49,630 replies to this topic
Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

We feel that you have not matured

Ha ha! The joke is on you, I have no intentions of maturing.

Best of luck Zepren, although I'm fairly certain you'll be promoted.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:12 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 10 April 2014 - 03:06 AM.

Maybe you need to yank on Artfulls balls or make him smoke a 20 pack a day to make his voice deeper.

-----

I think someone mentioned this the other night but I was too busy shooting people in the face and didn't listen properly.  Charlie Murder is on sale.  Jed and D-Boi, you better get on that sh*t pronto or there will be tears...  My tears.  You don't want that on your conscience.  Alternatively you could get Castle Crashers...  A game played by sailors and other people no longer needing their testicles.    

-----

Zep - Latest episode of Rick and Morty was incredible.  Gonna be sad when this season is over.

-----

Btw, Toke was flirting with me on LIVE.  Are there any rules about this or can it just blow over?

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:41 AM

Best of luck Zepren, although I'm fairly certain you'll be promoted.

Thanks man. Pretty gutted you won't be joining me if I do though. I never even got to make a good "2 Big 2 Fail" joke after we were dubbed the "BIG ONES". Next time...

tumblr_mjytuoubZE1rwlv7fo1_250.gif

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 10 April 2014 - 03:58 PM.

Prestigious rank? Biker gangs have PRESTIGIOUS ranks? 

Well okay. 

So, I'ma be jetting off on Saturday to the wonderful Austria to go for some wicked awesome amazing super fun time skiing. Hopefully I wont end up like Michael Shumacher. I'd rather not be sh*tting myself and be alone with my thoughts. You guys already know the random sh*t I come out with, probably best not to be alone in the think tank. 

Also a good reason why I shouldn't do drugs, but I should stay in the city. I WENT THERE. hand.png

I'm sure I'm going to miss playing wit you guys for those long, fun, amazing and wonderful days I have away from F*CKING EVERYTHING. 

I'll take lots of pictures and videos and bombard the forums with them. <3

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Check this out lol:

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by Jedi., 10 April 2014 - 06:58 PM.

The new consoles may be more expensive but that's because I'll be paying for its longevity. I could buy a PS3 and play at most 5 exclusives that I missed out on. The new consoles will be around for years and will offer me far more new games to play. If you plan on using #Lawyered then spell it right, biatch. :sly:  :pp  #E-Lawyered #ShotsFired

aDXCHLZ.jpg?1

Well played, you win this round Jedi. But the Dark Side will prevail..... you know this. :sly:

I had an ace up my sleeve as well in case you found a way to counter my argument. The Last of Us is getting remastered for the PS4 so I'll get to play it on that. 

I finished Tomb Raider and I must say that was one cool ass f*cking game. It took me a while to get into it because I just haven't been in the mood to play any of my single player games. I think the problem I have is that I've been trying to play single player games in parties with people talking to me. As soon as I switched my online status to busy I went full hunter mode and let Tomb Raider consume me. Next on my list is Dragons Dogma but it's gonna be hard to stick with it. The storyline and quests are just soooo dull that I just can't get invested into the game. The gameplay, in terms of fighting, is amazing but the tedious running around and sh*tty quests just make it a quest in itself to complete the game. 

Deadlight is going to be the new free game we get on the 16th. It got pretty good reviews. 

@Zepren: We're nearly done voting on you. It should be posted up some time today. It's pretty close, as it was with Artful. 

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

Destructo, Adult Swim are releasing The Boondocks Mixtape on April 16th. The (previously) unknown Killer Mike record from the trailer is on it, and you can listen to the full song here: link.

• Zepren likes this

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Totally know what you mean about Dragon's Dogma, Jedi. It gets good later on though.

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:12 PM

Congratulations, Artful

Your third and last trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. You are to be promoted to Patch Holder. You are now fully accepted into the Club and you may now change your member title to =AoD= Patch Holder if you wish so. You may also wear custom AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Stay active and stay loyal, Brother.

---

Congratulations, Zepren

Your third and last trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. You are to be promoted to Patch Holder. You are now fully accepted into the Club and you may now change your member title to =AoD= Patch Holder if you wish so. You may also wear custom AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Stay active and stay loyal, Brother.

---

As a result, the two of you will be featured in a celebratory initiation at Church. This will consist of a Gladiator Duel in which both of you will be armed with melee weapons and everyone else attacks you unarmed. Artful, we hope you found the fake rejection funny. We sure did (especially Booze). 

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

I'll find your face funny, when it's on the end of my penis. #Immature2014

Zep: Don't worry, we'll merk them fools when they come to give us a beat down.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

A big mutha funkin congrats to Zepren and Artful, I know that six months was a pain in the arse but hopefully you'll see that it's all worth it!

Also, Capture Mode Content Creator, best thing to happen to V:Online, period.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

@Beep: so i played that Bus Capture game last night and did the nearly impossible.... i returned a bus to my spawn.

So many bus skeletons were lining the street and it was just me and this one other dude vs three people on the other team. My team mate slaughtered the opposing team at the busses and i got in one and sped off. One of the opposing members drove up behind me and stuck a sticky on the back and clicked the detonator but it only killed me and left me unscathed. Then one of his buddies tried to do the same thing but stuck the sticky to the side and somehow only killed himself and didnt even damage my bus. And when i scored all three guys on the other team immediately quit.

It was awesome. My team mate sent me a message asking how the f*ck i scored lol.

I still dont how the f*ck i scored it.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

Are we getting PS4s then? I think I might make the jump to next gen in May. I think I've found a game that I'm definitely shortlisting. Looks right up my alley. You might want to take a look too, Booze. 

EDIT:

Next Gen is going to be fun. Look at all these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bduGNgPG1e4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNHw9VoXqsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xypsEwQSuFk

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 11 April 2014 - 03:49 AM.

Are we getting PS4s then?

Whose we? Do you have a turd in your pocket. MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION! :p

That being said, I do plan to get a PS4. :pp

So this might come as abit of a shock, but the Capture Creator is too overwhelming for me.  :bored: I'm sure i'll master it eventually but right now it hurts my brain. :sui:

I've been playing Beyond: Two Souls the last couple of nights, and holy sh*t is it amazing. It's easily one of the best and most memorable gaming experiences i've ever had the pleasure of playing.

Watch the first 40 seconds and then skip to 3:35

Powerful.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

Are we getting PS4s then?

tumblr_mgztqjkqsm1qh2o7zo1_r1_500.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:56 AM

@Toke: lol

@Jedi: I'm getting an Xbox One first and then i might get a PS4 later on but not for the foreseeable future.

Also guys i went ahead and created a new Capture job. I think its pretty awesome. I suggest you all test it out at church if enough people are online. 

Here's the link: http://rsg.ms/1qCb40L

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

Looks like there's going to be a rift between the 'Muricans and the rest of the gang :p

Yeah Jedi, I'd already seen that. It looks decent, like a mash-up between a lot of recent action-RPG's (mostly the Witcher), but that voice-over just makes it sound like a parody. I'll keep an eye on it. I'm also thinking about getting a PS4 first, but they're STILL sold out over here. Besides, there aren't a lot of games out yet that I want to play, so I'll just wait for them to improve the console a bit before I buy it. I'm still hoping that they'll port some recent last gen games to it, like GTA V and Dark Souls.

Also congrats to the new Patch Holders! Sorry Artful :inlove:

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:13 AM Edited by Zepren, 11 April 2014 - 10:12 AM.

@Artful: Hell yeah, man. 2 Big 2 Fail! It LIVES!!!

@Toke & Booze: Thanks dudes!!!!

So I think "Curse of the Clown Pits" is a success, thanks for helping test it. Maybe we could play a couple of rounds at Church?

10-knock.gif

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:01 PM Edited by Jedi., 11 April 2014 - 12:04 PM.

@DBoi: You f*cking turd. I knew you'd post something like that. Both consoles are pretty much the same, bar a few exclusives. So, I might as well get the console that the majority of the gang is getting so I don't get lonely.  :cry: That being said, I'd prefer to get a PS4.  :inlove: (cue the "YOU DON'T GET SARCASM, MATE! SARCASM MAKES POSTS IMMUNE FROM REPLIES! YOU BASTARD!")

@Booze: I know what you mean about the voice over. Did you check out the other videos? The combat in Lords of the Fallen looked similar to Dark Souls - not saying there totally comparable though.  

I f*cking love this cover of Mother for this trailer. 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:41 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 11 April 2014 - 04:50 PM.

@Jedi: I refute that!

@Tubbs/Zepren: I already have this week's church lineup planned, sorry broooos. Maybe next week. :)

Church Details

Saturday, April, 12th

2pm EST / 7pm GMT

Phantom Menace - Phantoms vs Faggios

Cover 2 Cover: Capture - Team Cover 2 Cover

16v Squads - Non-competetive Team 16v

As per usual, I'll only host if a reasonable amount of people are online. Say your peace and post if you can make it or not. I would prefer saturday, but if the people demand it than i'll change it to sunday. Don't expect me to stay long though....

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

@Dboi: Fair dues man. 

I can't make Saturday. Suit shopping during the day then getting wasted that night. Sunday's good though.

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

Congrats Zep and Artful

• Calhole likes this

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Funk that Saturday shiz, its Church not no Ramadan Hannakh bulllllsh*t.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

I'll be able to make Saturday, but not Sunday. :/

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

I'll be able to make Saturday, but not Sunday. :/

dito.

Dragon's Dogma is doing its best to f*ck with me. I will prevail though. 

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Sadly i wont beable to attend church on either day. I unfortunately got talked into doing 4 hours of over time which starts roughly an hour before church :/

Palaceer
  • Palaceer

=AoD= Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

It's gotta be Sunday for me.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:04 AM

[paco_rabanne_lady_million_300.jpg

A certain je ne sais quoi...

Her name was Charlie.  If I don't type it, I wont remember it.  Thanks forums.  Lol.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:25 AM

Full-length motion picture with professional editing and original score or it didn't happen.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

So apparently there's going to be a new Zombie show starting in fall this year... turns out they're shooting up here where i live. I'm gonna try to be an extra in it. Its gonna be called Z Nation and the Syfy channel has already ordered a 13 episode first season.

Just saying that you guys might see my fat ugly mug on TV in the fall. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users