Photo

=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,764 replies to this topic
beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by beep41, 28 March 2014 - 12:00 AM.

Hey guys, I'm picking this up tomorrow:

cFNbZ7il.jpg

Spoiler

Palaceer
  • Palaceer

=AoD= Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

Hey guys, I'm picking this up tomorrow:

cFNbZ7il.jpg

WRX or just an Impreza?

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:02 AM

Palaceer, It's a WRX, 5 speed. All WRX's had the hood scoop and only 500 of them were made in that yellow (even less now because of people crashing them probably). It's all stock and in excellent condition, very minimal rust.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by gamesguru, 28 March 2014 - 01:00 AM.

Strange. I now know that if beep were to be an inanimate object, he would be a yellow Subaru. Anthropomorphism all up in here!

Congrats, broheim.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:22 AM Edited by GTAking33, 28 March 2014 - 01:24 AM.

Is it just me or are all the bio pictures different sizes and and the banner next to the gang story is too small?

Also the private forums seem to be f*cked right now.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:03 AM

@Beep: idk if i should get my daily dose of potassium from that car or not lol 

nice choice in the car though broseph. just try not to drive into the back of a truck this time :p

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by gamesguru, 29 March 2014 - 06:13 PM.

I was moving around some image files, including ones that are used on the private forums. Everything is back to normal now, King.

Although, due to my ineptitude, I've had to remove the multi-quote function. I didn't have the original image in order to replace the dead link I ended up creating, and used another, but the layout just couldn't quite behave with the new image I made (even though it was only finely out of place). The script for it wasn't perfect either way, and it hasn't really been needed, so to avoid further headaches, I just removed it altogether.

Toke, explain this to me. Is this just another NPC replacement? Or did you strike gold?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:31 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 28 March 2014 - 05:06 AM.

Nice car Beep.  Bold colour.

I just envisioned you in some epic car chase trying to get you and Jizzonme to the American border.  A family trip to Mexico goes sour after you find out her cousin is involved with some drug dealers and owes money to the cartel.  Some sh*t goes down; suddenly you're an accessory to murder and the mob want you dead.  They try to hunt you down in their turbocharged El Caminos but luckily, Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez are there to help out.  

qjeTvVW.jpg

The movie ends with you jumping over the Mexican border fence shouting "JEEEZUS, MY SUBARU!" and then driving off into the sunset doing the stare-and-drive...  The camera pans out from the car to a cinematic shot... You've gone completely off-road and into a field of cacti.

Spoiler

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:48 AM

@Sweaty: I'd pay money to see that in theaters.... in 3D too.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:16 AM

Toke, explain this to me. Is this just another NPC replacement? Or did you strike gold?

0_0.jpg

We have Nathans old mods to thank for this little jem.   Pity the 1.10 update wiped them, I was really hoping to get some group beat downs of dumb ass Chop.  You'll also notice a space docker in the background, damn game was spawning them and limos like crazy.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by beep41, 28 March 2014 - 05:41 AM.

Nice car Beep.  Bold colour.

I just envisioned you in some epic car chase trying to get you and Jizzonme to the American border.  A family trip to Mexico goes sour after you find out her cousin is involved with some drug dealers and owes money to the cartel.  Some sh*t goes down; suddenly you're an accessory to murder and the mob want you dead.  They try to hunt you down in their turbocharged El Caminos but luckily, Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez are there to help out.  

qjeTvVW.jpg

The movie ends with you jumping over the Mexican border fence shouting "JEEEZUS, MY SUBARU!" and then driving off into the sunset doing the stare-and-drive...  The camera pans out from the car to a cinematic shot... You've gone completely off-road and into a field of cacti.

Spoiler

I feel like I should be mad, but this is pretty funny. I should be Paul Walkers replacement.

Oh you (and a few others) might find this amusing. A couple of my co-workers were talking with me and one of them brought up how they're "interested in my life". So I decided to borrow your joke and said I should put a GoPro on my head and video tape a day in my life. They thought it was hilarious and told me to do it. I think it's a sign.

• Toke likes this

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

Guru: I've changed the names of those videos for the meantime but I think at the next Church we should do a full 16v and R&B and explain the rules fully and everything. To capture the experience of those events because those two videos I uploaded are just random clips with little relevance. If we had Me, Booze, Jedi and Zepren (Not sure if he has his capture card atm.) Do multiple angles and have someone edit it together it would be a massive improvement. 

• Toke and DestructoBoi420_2.0 like this

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:48 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 29 March 2014 - 03:32 AM.

I won't be hosting Church this weekend, i'm heading up to London (Ontario) to stay at a friends and check out their college. Dboi might be going back to school. :cool:

Que the "you need to get the f*ck out of London" jokes. :pp

EDIT: Just drove through Toronto, witnessed 2 drug deals and an attempted child abduction. :blink:

Rob Ford was involved in all of them. :lol: Jokes

• tubbs51 and ILIKEFIREPLACES like this

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

EDIT: Just drove through Toronto, witnessed 2 drug deals and an attempted child abduction. :blink:

Rob Ford was involved in all of them. :lol: Jokes

Mayor Ford is fast for a fat f*ck.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:33 PM Edited by gamesguru, 29 March 2014 - 06:38 PM.

Guru: I've changed the names of those videos for the meantime but I think at the next Church we should do a full 16v and R&B and explain the rules fully and everything. To capture the experience of those events because those two videos I uploaded are just random clips with little relevance. If we had Me, Booze, Jedi and Zepren (Not sure if he has his capture card atm.) Do multiple angles and have someone edit it together it would be a massive improvement. 

You need to remove the "antics." from the 16 Vs SAPD video title, as well as add the thumbnails.

Our interest and recreational time isn't at a point in which we could start and finish a group project (efficiently), which also requires a lot of video-editing and file sharing. As much as I would like to see it happen, nowadays it would just be wishful thinking. Besides, I personally prefer the shorter videos for the front page. The information is already there to the right of the videos, so if people need to familiarize themselves, they can look there (or get a quick rundown in the lobby). I think shorter videos are better for attracting free agents. It gives a quick look into our playing styles and the activities we have during Church. I doubt a fresh faced prospect would care to sit through a large amount of footage, that is bloated with rules and a lack of action. Those videos on the front page, are really only going to benefit them, not us. So, if we were to make more appropriate videos, we should have short minute long montages for the three games that are on the front page. If a number of you can capture the same session(s), then that would be fantastic, but at this point in time, especially with a shorter video length, settling with one angle would easily suffice.

I will be hosting Church tomorrow, in Destructo's absence. However, I'm only going to stick around for a short period if a decent amount of people aren't online near the scheduled time. Church will depend on the amount of people willing to participate tomorrow. If people could give a head-count now, as to whether or not they will be joining, that would make things easier. I'll reveal Church details later.

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

I will be hosting Church tomorrow, in Destructo's absence. However, I'm only going to stick around for a short period if a decent amount of people aren't online near the scheduled time. Church will depend on the amount of people willing to participate tomorrow. If people could give a head-count now, as to whether or not they will be joining, that would make things easier. I'll reveal Church details later.

I'll be there Guru.  :^:

I'll also be up for taking any patch holders/officers bio pics as well seeing as I'm still working on my GTAO photography degree. :lol:

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'll be there too. If I can get myself to eject my Dark Souls 2 disc :p

Thanks for the work on the front page, btw :^:

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

I wont be able to attend. I now work on Sundays. :sui:

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

I might be able to attend if it is early enough. 

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:19 AM Edited by gamesguru, 30 March 2014 - 12:47 AM.

it6Mna5tQd1hx.png
SUNDAY MARCH 30TH
2PM EDT / 7PM BST

Skeet Shooting - Warm up game.
Guts N' Gears - Demolition derby hosted in the south eastern airport hangar.
Death Rally - (Subject to change if low turnout) Return of the Xmas Bash classic. This is an initial test run.
Glitchers' Free Roam - For those staying post Church, we will be messing around with glitches/taking some bio pictures.

IF YOU CAN, DROP A POST. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'LL BE JOINING.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

Zepren will be there!

• Toke likes this

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

GTAking33 will not be there!

• Toke likes this

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:59 AM

Beep41 might be there!

• Toke likes this

Palaceer
  • Palaceer

=AoD= Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:17 AM

Can't make it tomorrow, house sitting until Tuesday. Dboi and Cal, we should finish gears on Wednesday.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Now, shall we begin?

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by Jedi., 30 March 2014 - 11:39 AM.

Booze/Guru: Could one of you update the roster table to signify the recent promotions/demotions. I would do it myself but I have a habit of f*cking up the tables. If you can't remember who needs updating then either check the private forums or shoot me a PM. 

Finished Season 4 of Justified. Apparently Timothy Olyphant, the lead actor and now producer, sees the show as a comedy. 

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

Will be at church

• Toke likes this

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

Sweaty, I died. That was amazing. 

So Alice had no idea what she was doing when I decided to send you guys her saying hello. She was laughing about it though. Might record her moaning or something. Teehee. 

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

Who the f*ck is Alice? Sorry, couldn't resist that one :p

Fun Church, guys! Good to speak to you again ;)

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

Yes sir, Church was indeed quite a....blast? :lol: Skeet Shooting in particular was quite fun.

0_0.jpg

Good job to Guru for hosting, he did a mighty fine job this week.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

Thanks for hosting Guru can we do a 16v next week with a planned route? 

• Toke likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users