• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

Hey folks. Sorry about earlier Cal and Doughnutty, my box has decided it dosen't want to read discs at all any more. Will be getting another one as soon as. Hopefully if game have any at the right price should have one by the weekend if not then I dont know how long it will be.

That's coo'. No worries. Understandable if the xbox is too expensive, too. Don't feel like you NEED to get a new one just to stick around with us. As for as I know, the xbox is still selling for about 120 to 80ish pounds, so don't go all out. Try to look for a Computer Exchange if you can. CEX Do pretty okay sales. 

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

Nice one will give that a look see. I paid 80 four year ago so i can,t complain. Took it apart earlier just on the off chance that i might have been able to fix it, what i saw on the inside was burn marks from te amount of crap it collected

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

Give it a good clean and see if it'll work. If it's electrical components that are charred or burned, then it's fooked. Well, obviously. Put your next one in a better ventilated area, too. Doesn't sound too good if it's got burn marks. o.O

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:11 AM

Yeah cleaned it before I put it back together, sadly it hasn't helped. Fortunately its only the caseing close to the heat sink that has marks, as well as the disc drive case. Just had a look around and found another for 75ish so will see and yeah keeping it near a unused open fire place probably didn't help it

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:01 AM

Destructo, I don't know if you'd be willing to test any of my new races at Church, but I've got three new ones that I've just created... with one in particular I'm hoping will be a blast. The first of the batch is called Paleto's Way, a bike race with a decent mix of precision based racing and off-roading, but that's just a standard race. Now into the big leagues. I've made a follow up to my Destruction Derby/FlatOut inspired Tunnel Turmoil... - Whiplash. The column at the beginning of the race splits the racers into two separate lanes, with the checkpoints acting as crossing points. It has traffic and weapons, and should provide the same magic the previous tunnel-base race of mine did (in my little world anyway).

This is what interests me though, and what I'd really like to try out with a decent amount of people: SUPER EPIC EXPLOSION TIME. It's basically Twisted Metal. I was just overlooking the map in the Content Creator, when I saw the piece of land that's being used, and it hit me. I was somewhat playing around with the idea earlier, then I found the perfect area for it. Clear enough, but not too spacious, with just a drop of risk added in by the small cliff-edges and water. There's around 40 randomly scattered checkpoints across the field, which it self is covered with missiles, explosives and hidden sticky bombs. It will basically be a battlefield filled with guts and metal. It took me around 4mins to finish it on my own (although, I did screw around a little), but I'm sure the carnage will make the time fly by. Also, Easter egg:

ibyWPhw6Nk53D4.jpg

• Booze likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

What's that Guru?  You want some sickening hip-hop remixes via Sweaty FM?  Go for it dude.  But just this once.  I'm in a good mood. 

• Max and Palaceer like this

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

This about sums up GTA Online:

• SweatyPa1ms likes this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:51 AM Edited by Zepren, 07 March 2014 - 02:43 PM.

THE TOMMY GUN HAS RETURNED!!! :panic:

Churchill approves.

prod_12811.jpg

Stick of Truth for me tonight. Looking forward to it.

Heads up; I may be a bit late for church on sunday. Don't know for sure either way but i will be there at some point.

Anyone seen the new Sin City trailer? I hated the music choice, it's completely the wrong tone but it looks like more of the same film wise.

k7b7.png

The Molten Motherf*cker

• SweatyPa1ms likes this

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:00 AM

@Sweaty: Absolute messaaaaaaaaaaaah! You call that leaving the gang? You didn't even last a month. Absolute WASTEEEEEEEEEEEER!

@Liam: Ok bro, it's time. Operation Rubbery Ducky Delta Squad Tango Whiskey Delta Hormiga De El Muerte.  :lol:

@Mitch: You need to make more of your custom game modes. GTA V is the biggest let down since el tigre decided to jump the lake. Your custom game modes fills the void of being able to crucify the next gen level tactics. It must be done. You're the saviour. You're not what we need, but what Artful wants to snort up his need to deserve the unrelentless being of nocturnal infinity. 

@Beep: I love you. You Jew. Even though you're not a Jew. You're the ultimate crimson of the apocalypse. 

@Dboi: I may or may not be of the opinion that the meaning of the forseeable future will be the liberation of freedom. All you need to know is that The Walking Dead will not help our cause. It's time to initiate Order 66. 

@Booze: 26th May 2016. Mark it down in your Dutch Calender. That is the day I will land on your doorstep and change your life. You have been warned. Change address. Change Country. Change Name. Change Occupation. It matters little. I will be with you, my little dutch princess. 

---

New game. Go on this forum when you're most definitely sober and not under the influence of any sort of narcotics and type anything that pops into your head. I can't wait to read this tomorrow.  :catspider:  :rampage:  :evilgrin:  :karmaeater:  :miranda:  :sui:  :devil:  :cool:  :dontgetit:  :yingyang:  :zZz:  :sigh:  :nervous:  :inlove:  :)  :happy:  :D  :(

It's been a pleasure gents. 

• Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Got a working box

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

Well, you know what they say. Whoever a girl texts whilst she's drunk, that's who her heart truly lies with ;)

• Dboi 420 likes this

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

That post was so fun to write at the time.  

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

Ahhhh good ol post-f*ckedupness regret.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

Ahhhh good ol post-f*ckedupness regret.

#NoRegretz2014

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

#yolo

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:40 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 08 March 2014 - 05:57 PM.

#NoRegretz2014

Jedi will have chlamydia by 2015. :pp

I'm not sure what goes on in your head when you drink or do drugs, but if your idea of having fun is too write a big spewl on the forums while under the influence..... then you are officially Sweaty_2.0 :lol:

I expect you to change your username ASAP.

Also thank you for choosing to have abit of class in the almighty TWD topic. :p

---------------------------------------------

To anyone who hasn't bought South Park: TSOT but is planning on getting it, you should know the game is absolute filth. There are scenes that are worse than anything I've seen on the show. Never before has a game practically forced me to pause due to the subject matter being so hilariously disgusting. It's not necessarily a bad thing, i'm just warning people to be prepared.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

I don't think even Sweaty could make a post as special as that. 

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:07 AM Edited by Strength, 09 March 2014 - 02:16 AM.

Hello and good day gentlemen! I will go to the point straight away. I am certain that a lot of you have found GRAND THEFT AUTO V as a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT in maybe both Single Player and GTA Online or DLC's. I don't really won't to get into specifically,  which parts has dissapointed you the most as a fellow gamers or fans of the series! I am here, as a long term fan of the series (from a day one) to CHALLENGE you to have some TOP FUN (or the most FRUSTRATING GAMING DAY ever) for a change (INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING :p ), but all as one (FULL 16 PLAYERS or alone in SINGLE PLAYER or GTA Online)!!!

Listen up folks! THE CHALLENGE is named EPIC V* STARS SURVIVAL and is combined of several elements of surviving. Let's set up the ground RULES # for Online players first:

Rule # 1 - ALWAYS stick together and cooperate as a TEAM!!! (This is the most important one, don't point out or try to be a smart ass (you'll find out soon enough why ;) ), just COOPERATE).
Rule # 2 - Anyone brave enough to point out as a leader, should command the actions throughout the whole route (which route? Stick up!!! Just a little more of text is left...).
Rule # 3 - You have only ONE LIFE (just like in real life) to get everything done in the right way.
Rule # 4 (OLDSCHOOL MOFOS come in right here) – no usage of cover, just a straight up fluid action.

GOAL:

# 1 – SURVIVAL!!! (OBVIOUSLY).

CHALLENGE # 1 -

Assault on Precinct Mission Row (for people who just adore the cops in this game, and can't get enough of them.) Here is an EXAMPLE (and that route we were talking about earlier) of how you should do it:

MY TOP SCORE

(don't give – you used Trevor's special ability. Yes I did (I didn't tried Online yet). But for how long? Approximately a minute and a half  in a 22 minutes video of pure mayhem on V* STARS).

-    25 Beretta head-shot kills on Cops on FREE AIM!!!
-    3 melee kills on FREE AIM!!!
-    3 Sticky bomb kills on FREE AIM!!!
-    20 Carbine rifle head-shot kills in the air and 13 head-shot kills on the ground police forces on FREE AIM!!!
-    6 Helicopter teak downs and (Pilot head-shot) kills on FREE AIM!!!

GRAND TOTAL = 70 KILLS (or more. My eye is tricky sometimes) on FREE AIM!!!

- Epic escape from top of the construction tower by parachuting down between Olympic Fwy. and tram tracks and finally escaping through the tram tracks tunnel and sewers and evading V* STARS!!!

I don't care if you do it with AUTO-AIM, FREE AIM or other options! Using cover or shooting up your way out. Just try to achieve it together as friends, gaming buddies (socialize people) or do it alone in both Single Player or GTA Online.

Show off your creations and achievements by recording  a VIDEO and posting it on my Facebook site (GTA V EPIC V* STARS SURVIVAL), ROCKSTAR GAMES sites, or share your stories on GTAFORUMS and MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN (or die trying to ;) )!!!

Oh wait! What's my PRIZE?

Another challenge from me (and maybe something extra with the dip). ;)

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:56 AM Edited by gamesguru, 09 March 2014 - 02:57 AM.

I have an update on my current situation on not being able to complete V. I figured it was better suited to the private forums. Also, I've got a couple of questions for you Destructo, so please check it out.

http://z6.invisionfr...p?showtopic=470

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:05 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 09 March 2014 - 05:08 AM.

I've been playing South Park all week so I haven't put any thought into what to do for church. I know you have a few jobs you want to test Guru so i'm going to leave it up to you to host them tomorrow at a time of your choosing, sorry for dropping the responsibility on you with such short notice. :p

After Guru's race(s), I'll return as the one true host and we'll proceed with an impromtu church. Most likely AvG War or R&B, highly possible 16v. :cool:

@Strength: 16v is my thing you troll, go back to TDMs. :pp

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:37 AM

Well this is not a 16 v. You don't have 50 lifes for starters. :p Troll-back at ya. :D I will eventually, after I meet the players who are up to the challenge. The scene this days is too weak. Not much competitiveness or cooperation this days. Let's fire up the scene boys. Remember the 2010. WTF happened?

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:55 AM Edited by gamesguru, 09 March 2014 - 06:42 PM.

iljvjWGpEaSEm.png

SUNDAY MARCH 9TH
3PM EST / 7PM GMT

Whiplash - A destruction derby inspired race, racing back and forth in a tunnel. Avoiding traffic, switching lanes.
SUPER EPIC EXPLOSION TIME - Drive to all of the 40+ randomly placed checkpoints. Avoid the explosives and enemy missiles.
16vSAPD Caddy Convoy - Using a point to point Team GTA Race to cause carnage against the SAPD's finest.

IF YOU CAN, THROW DOWN A POST, BRO. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'LL BE JOINING.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

Internet's out again :(.

I was able to connect to a public wireless network, that's how I'm posting this, but it won't work for online gaming (it's only 1 mbps down). Dammit. I really don't know what's up with the provider my landlord picked, I never had this problem when I had my own subscription. Still, can't really complain when you're getting fiber optic internet for free I guess...

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

Well this is not a 16 v. You don't have 50 lifes for starters. :p Troll-back at ya. :D

16 players gaining 5 stars and working together to stay alive while following a route.... yeah, thats 16v. :bored:

It doesn't matter how many lives you have either, I understand yours is "survival", but what happens when a player is killed? Are they eliminated and not allowed to continue, becuase that doesn't sound fun. Thats why we have unlimited lives in 16v, it's a coop game mode afterall.

Internet's out again :(.

Still, can't really complain when you're getting fiber optic internet for free I guess...

If it doesn't work, you sure as f*ck can complain. Your opinion just won't mean as much as it would if you paid. :p

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:15 PM Edited by Strength, 09 March 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Well this is not a 16 v. You don't have 50 lifes for starters. :p Troll-back at ya. :D

16 players gaining 5 stars and working together to stay alive while following a route.... yeah, thats 16v. :bored:

It doesn't matter how many lives you have either, I understand yours is "survival", but what happens when a player is killed? Are they eliminated and not allowed to continue, becuase that doesn't sound fun. Thats why we have unlimited lives in 16v, it's a coop game mode afterall.

It's like basically saying that you invented the 16's players spots for consoles and fighting with the police in GTA games. I don't know what I have been doing since GTA1 then!? For this forum maybe, but people had campaigns with the police since early GTA days. When there was no multiplayer at all.

On the other hand, I don't know if you noticed, but police or enemy AI in GTA V is much more advanced then in any of the previous games (GTA IV police was a piece of cake). It can give you a decent challenge and experience if you know what are you doing. Especially on free aim. Survival is not easy. A point of this challenge is survival. Not fighting the hordes of police to infinity and beyond. If you maybe cared to look at the video, you would see what I am talking about. Or maybe you could've learn a thing or two. This goes for the rest of you. My intentions are purely to interest people into doing something together on GTA Multiplayer again. You know. Like in the old days. Not stealing off anybody's game modes.

All I here is complaining how everything is broken in this game how everything sucks. Well to the most part it's true. Some things don't work like they should. But the game is still great fun.

I also don't get why do I get ignored by the bunch of you? Did I do any harm to any of you? I know we don't play any more like we used to and that people have moved on. But common you can't say hi, once in a while or give some support? Remember we had some good times back in the days. When everyone were friendlier than now. Don't know what happened with a lot of you, but I won't bother you no more.

And the one last thing, to your remark that it does not sound as fun doing everything on the first try. Well put some thought into it first and try it out. If you manage to achieve something like this and record it. You'll have the best memories of your GTA days (don't take this route as an example).

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:29 PM Edited by Jedi., 09 March 2014 - 08:36 PM.

They thought it couldn't be done: Yardies 2.0

@Strength: What's going on bro. Nice to see your enthusiasm for GTA V is still alive. In my eyes, the good ol' days are gone. They died along with GTA IV. I still enjoy, barely, GTA V but I'm not gonna go out of my way to play it like I did with GTA IV. 

@Rockstar: If you're reading this, which you definitely are, then it's hammering time. Guru cheated. Banish him to the depths of the cheater pool. Swipe your hammer of justice and destroy him - along with everything he stands for. You're breaking my heart, Guru. Obi-wan told me you did horrible things! That you... cheated to 100%! You're going down a path I can't follow. Don't you dare show your face around here until you've found the high ground. I am severely doubting your power to do so. 

• A J likes this

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

I don't know how, but I found a picture of myself when I was younger circulating on Reddit:

NiuevZO.jpg

• Palaceer likes this

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

Thanks to everyone who participated today. Even though we didn't technically have a Church, we still the first two events and a standard 16vSAPD. I personally felt that my SUPER EPIC course went well, and should be considered as a Church staple for Grand Theft Auto V. I understand about your complaint about the spawns facing the ocean, and I'm going to see if rotating the checkpoints will fix the matter. In future, I will make some more arenas, so that there is some choice.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with boosting tonight. I literally have only one achievement left, and that is Numero Uno. Destructo, I believe I've the reason as to why it doesn't seem to be registering for me, and I hope that it will be fixed, because this is becoming beyond frustrating. Everytime I finish a Parachute race, regardless of whether I win, even with the game clearly stating that I've won, when I go onto the Social Club, or into another Parachute race lobby, it shows up as a loss. So far, I have 8 losses, according to this sham of a game. I appreciate you helping win some races Spartan.

Either this is something that will fix itself when I next come online, I will have to hope that Rockstar's terrible support will actually get their finger out of their asses and do something about it.

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

Just made THE sexiest Paint jobs on my cars. I find it pretty damn ​QUEEEEEEEEEEEER that I'm happy with such a stupidly small thing. But yeah. 

Jedi, your excuse of getting f*cked and writing random sh*t only works to a point. Keep doing it though. It's funny.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:27 PM Edited by Jedi., 10 March 2014 - 07:32 PM.

Dnuts: My previous post was done completely sober. c*nt snowflake. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users