Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
48,340 replies to this topic
tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

The clothes thing isnt happening to me thankfully but the Properties rumor may have truth. I havent tested it but when you hold Select instead of it saying "Home" it has the address and apartment number instead...

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:09 PM

So, I popped on for a sec during lunch. I can't say I think much of the Turismo. I did a race and destoryed the Turismos with my Entity (which now has the "Flight of the Valkyries" horn). One of them tried to bash me but the Turismo bounced off my car and wipeout. They seem to be insanely weak.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

(which now has the "Flight of the Valkyries" horn)

Holy sh*t that's a horn tune?  :panic:

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Oh, you guys.  :inlove:

I don't know what tone you guys read my posts in, or whether you think I'm perfectly sober when I write them. Either way, that was funny to read back today.

Beep/Mitch: Both your posts were exquisite master pieces, however I'm not some jehovas witness trying to convert your souls. You've gotta start reading my posts in the light hearted manner that they are. I know you're in a different time zone but when I make a post like that at 5:00am - 6:00am then try and read between the lines. 

I love you all - even Liam. 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 04 March 2014 - 07:25 PM.

Jedi for the last time, stop telling me how to live my life! :sneaky: GOLL!!!

Lolz, jk, Peace and Love to you brother! :pp

AMBER ALERT

*The following is a real letter from a real distressted mother*

My son has gone missing, i'm worried sick. His name is Tommy, Tommy Gun. I just adopted him recently and I thought everything was going great, we had such amazing times together. But now some heartless god forsaken soul has taken him from my embrace. What kind of god allows this to happen? Why would I be given such a great gift, only to have it snatched from me so swiftly. With no sign of a ransom note, I fear the worst. I think I may have lost my Tommy forever.....

To send a donation to this poor grieving soul, please call the toll free number 1-800-F*CK-ROCKSTAR

Too much? :monocle:

EDIT: It's official, i'm buying a PS4.

• GTAking33 likes this

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Tangled Up in Blue

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

Dboi & Toke: Are you both able to take a trip to the island in a few hours? 

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

AMBER ALERT

*The following is a real letter from a real distressed mother*

My son has gone missing, i'm worried sick. His name is Tommy, Tommy Gun. I just adopted him recently and I thought everything was going great, we had such amazing times together. But now some heartless god forsaken soul has taken him from my embrace. What kind of god allows this to happen? Why would I be given such a great gift, only to have it snatched from me so swiftly. With no sign of a ransom note, I fear the worst. I think I may have lost my Tommy forever.....

To send a donation to this poor grieving soul, please call the toll free number 1-800-F*CK-ROCKSTAR

Is this him?

T_G.jpg

• Dboi 420 likes this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

0_0.jpg

Los Santos deserves a better class of criminal.

Spoiler

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:44 AM

Your joker looks like a very sad clown.  :cry:

Stay on the winning team bro.

0_0.jpg

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:22 AM

I recommend playing South Park on Hardcore, btw. I switched to it after a couple of hours of play and then, after a couple of fights, had to check if I actually did because the game was still piss-easy. But I guess that's a good thing for people that don't like the RPG gameplay to begin with.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:07 AM

Ha! That came out pretty well Toke. I'm the "Molten Motherf*cker" then. We should keep track of who each of the masks are.

Btw, am I the only one whose seeing everything in italics after my last post?

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

@Zep: you broke the forums bro. You did some thing we couldnt do in the 5 years of the AoD's existence lol

Also has any one figured out the multiple properties thing and can you have more than your 10 cars?

• Zepren likes this

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

Finally got round to watching the Desolation of Smaug. Wasn't a massive fan of the first but DoS was f*cking awesome.  :^: Tauriel though...  :inlove:

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

Would you reccommend seeing DoS Jedi? If so then stop telling me what to do! :lol:

How was Carni-val btw? Insane in the mainframe I assume.

@Booze: Well you must be a master at turn based RPGs, because I think i'm on normal and I keep getting kiled by a homeless man behind Kenny's house. :sui:

The game is amazing btw, I wasn't expecting it to be so massive. I think i'm on 5+ hours and i've just reached the "Giggling Donkey" scene. I really like the social networking idea, I spent most of my time running around befriending everyone and doing silly sidequests like...

Spoiler

This game has just flipped everything I thought I knew about RPG's and slapped me in the balls, and only South Park could do it. It's hilarious and the graphics look exactly like the show, and don't get me started on the references. The game really was worth the wait. :D

EDIT: The gameplay is very reminiscent of Paper Mario, which I loved as a kid and have just realised it's an RPG.

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

f*ck that sh*t.i b gettin dis sot today.sounds sick!

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

I just kick everything in the balls, including rats. :p

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

The italics are really bugging me.

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

Well that just seals the f*cking deal right there!

Sent from my penis, using my balls.(please don't kick them booze)

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by Booze, 05 March 2014 - 10:07 PM.

Oh you'll love it!

Just posting this in italics to see if that fixes anything...

Edit: it didn't :(

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:46 AM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 06 March 2014 - 02:46 AM.

Italics apparently. 

Also, Jedi, Ed Sheeran. Much disappoint. 

Pretty fun playing with you Spartan. Very good decimation in those death-matches. c:

• steeeve39 likes this

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by beep41, 06 March 2014 - 03:26 AM.

fvbMyRz.gif

http://www.reddit.com/r/uwotm8

Palaceer
  • Palaceer

=AoD= Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:31 AM

Sorry about being so inactive for the past few days, I've been watching my friends house since friday, just got back home today.

As some of you may know, I bought The Last of Us so I could play it on my friend's PS3, which of course ended up being BROKEN. I had to borrow another friend's PS3, and didn't really start playing it until yesterday. So I'm still pretty balls-deep in that game.

Honestly, I kind of hate stealth games. I just don't have the patience. But The Last of Us is by far the most well-executed stealth game I've ever played. The story, the physics, and the graphics are all great, but what sets it apart are the little details. The interiors, particularly, are extremely detailed. TV remotes on rotting coffee tables, silverware on abandoned dining room tables. sh*t is like real life. It's certainly not my personal favorite game, but it's the best game I've ever played, and maybe the best game ever made.

Also I acquired Borderlands, but not the game of the year edition with all the DLC. And Dboi, when are we playing Gears?

But anyway, sorry about the inactivity, I'll do everything within my power to make it to Church this weekend.

• GTAking33 and Dboi 420 like this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:41 AM Edited by Zepren, 06 March 2014 - 10:01 AM.

I think I know how to fix the italics issue but cba. If it continues to the next page, I will (though I don't think it will).

Picked up Stick of Truth on Steam. Was only £30 on GMG and it might be the uncensored version, dunno yet as it unlocks Friday (which works for me).

I tried that new money glitch. It's easier than it sounds. If you want to just duplicate the car (and not sell it), you can drive it into your garage and it stores. So say you have a car you wanna move out of slot 1 due to the glitch... BAM... done (though it hasn't worked for my Z-Type yet, it did with the entity. Using the word "done" loosely). Also, there's another Snapmatic contest this weekend, get us all in our warrior masks at Church?

tumblr_m04vn5TIDl1rpfx57o1_500.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:28 PM Edited by gamesguru, 06 March 2014 - 03:46 PM.

So at 95% completion, I came to the realisation that Grand Theft Auto V hasn't been playing nice, and the game will no longer activate any more missions, like "Strangers & Freaks". Which inevitably means I either have to use an earlier save (76% is my closest one before the end of the story) or just call it quits. I've looked online and numerous people have had similar issues to mine, yet it seems Rockstar doesn't want to play ball with the single-player crowd and actually help (online support and patches). Somehow, these patches continue to make more issues. Being able to miss story missions, thereby locking you out from obtaining that allusive 100%, as well as the disappearing Tommy Guns, of which has affected me also.

Which is fine, because this game is becoming a huge waste of potential, more and more so as the days pass. Once the glitter and sprinkles wear thin, you're just left with a frustrating experience, that just seems to get increasingly frustrating as you encounter the next wicker basket cradled batch of broken gameplay mechanics; which just leaves me personally tired of playing this shoddy mess. From the poor design choices (no way to earn a decent amount of cash post-story) to the poor development (not being able to complete the game, having yet another batch of money exploits to manipulate, etc, etc...). I'd rather not sink triple the amount of playing time I would have, just so I can marinate my nerdy flesh with a few extra Achievements. But I guess all is forgiven if we can bask in $100k worth of new masks every couple months. Just put some pocket money to the side if you're in it for the long haul.

In other news, in the realms of swell... The Stick of Truth looks like a great game, even though being rather easy... from what I've seen so far. I won't be playing it myself unfortunately, but I am watching a few playthroughs online. The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 really picked up the pace and ended well. Some good music and games coming out these past few weeks.

• GTAking33, Dboi 420 and Palaceer like this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:36 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 06 March 2014 - 06:46 PM.

@D: I love how you say everything i'm thinking, but you put it in much more intelligent matter. We complete each other. :inlove:

Walking Dead was sick btw! :^:

Also I acquired Borderlands, but not the game of the year edition with all the DLC. And Dboi, when are we playing Gears?

Whenever the 3 of us (me, you, and Cal) are online at the same time, and not playing South Park, we should be able to start. Same goes for Borderlands, though I'd prefer to play Gears 3 first since it's a linear story and I need a break from free roam games. We would also like a 4th player for Gears if you have any friends available to play it. :rol:

EDIT: Did you download the Borderlands DLC when you played it before? If so you can download it again for free, but I only have the General Knoxx and Claptrap add-ons.

Also I knew you'd like The Last Of Us, it's hard not to. I'm pretty sure I told you the gameplay wasn't extraordinary (especially the stealth), but the story was well worth buying the game for. What you said about the little details made me love it even more. It really is the greatest game ever made imo. :)

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

How can the greatest game ever made not have extraordinary gameplay? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but I would rate those games that have given me immense (replay) value a bit higher.

Palaceer
  • Palaceer

=AoD= Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

The gameplay is really good. I wouldn't say it holds the game back in any way. But every stealth game has its "default" stealth kill which doesn't require any resources (just like the fiber wire in Hitman), and is used to kill a lot of enemies throughout the game. The Last of Us is no exception. In this game it's a fairly violent strangle. You can mix it up and use a chiv to modify the strangle for a quicker kill, but you definitely use the strangle for a good portion of your kills.

Obviously the main feature of the gameplay is being able to approach each fight in many different ways. You can set up bomb traps and run back to cover and snipe, or you can use the bow for stealth, or you can go all balls and use the shotgun while throwing molotovs.

The game has some set moments that really blew me away. A couple examples so far are when you have to get past the Humvee with the mounted machine gun, and the part where you flank the sniper.

There was one little scenario I had yesterday that was straight out of a movie. Joel and Ellie enter a building, and outside we see two civilians running away from something. We hear an engine, followed by machine gun fire as the two innocent civilians are mowed down. The Humvee passes as we duck below the window. We carry on through the building, walking up some stairs, finding two enemies on the next floor. One is carrying a shotgun, and the other is following him with a baseball bat. We creep back down the stairs, they follow us. We wait for them at the bottom. As the first comes around the corner, I shoot him in the eyebrow with a revolver. Blood splatters against the wall, he collapses towards the wall, leaving his head at a slight tilt against it. The other runs up the stairs, I chase him. At the top of the stairs I beat the living sh*t out of him with a crowbar until he drops to his knees and says "hey man don't do anything crazy". The game gives me the prompt to grab him. I pick him up, flip him around, and execute him by shooting him in the temple with the revolver.

I don't expect anyone to read that nonsense, but what I'm trying to say is that the game does have extraordinary moments, and it's really up to you to play the game in a way that uncovers them.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

How is everyone loving the new DLC? I haven't even got to play with it yet but heard it was pretty good and sorry I am always busy with school or sports or with my girl which why I haven't been around. You guys probably hate me now or barely remember who I am! :(

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:23 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 06 March 2014 - 11:27 PM.

THE TOMMY GUN HAS RETURNED!!! :panic:

How can the greatest game ever made not have extraordinary gameplay? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but I would rate those games that have given me immense (replay) value a bit higher.

You're missing the importance of the acronym "imo". ;) I enjoy the gameplay (stealth and all), and I really love the story. It may have the replay value of a tv show more than a game, but I usually re-watch my favorite tv shows every couple of months so The Last Of Us is no different.

I don't expect anyone to read that nonsense, but what I'm trying to say is that the game does have extraordinary moments, and it's really up to you to play the game in a way that uncovers them.

It wasn't nonsense to me blud. :) The gameplay does have it's moments, but it's not the selling point imo, which is a weird thing to say about a video game. The key to keeping the gameplay from getting repetitive is variety during the enemy encounters.

Ofcourse the easiest thing to do is to stealth behind and strangle/shiv everyone, but that gets repetitive very fast. I usually only do it to 1 or 2 enemies before planting a bomb to get the enemy's attention and group them together, and then finish them off with a molotov or pick off the stragglers with the bow.

Here's a few tips for creating the epic moments you spoke of.

Spoiler

If you couldn't already tell, I hardly use my guns. Though when I do I rush with the shotgun and molotovs. :p

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

Hey folks. Sorry about earlier Cal and Doughnutty, my box has decided it dosen't want to read discs at all any more. Will be getting another one as soon as. Hopefully if game have any at the right price should have one by the weekend if not then I dont know how long it will be.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users