• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
Calhole
  • Calhole

Ready to Start.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Thanks for hosting Church Dboi I had fun :) Here are few clips from the 16v not much of note happened my Pov but whatever.

• Dboi 420 and Zepren like this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

Awesome highlight reel there!

I would have been recording last night but I've been having pc issues and so my pc was doing a full scan during church (and still the issues persist). If anyone has any experience of an External Hard Drive getting a virus that won't allow the movement or deletion of files and crashes when you try to write to it, give me a shout.

I may grab a secondary internal drive today but gutted that that could be 1TB of stuff down the drain.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

Sorry for being late to church and bailing early. My internet has been meh. I think my Xbox and Laptop are at the bottom of my WiFi connection hierarchy.

So i decided to get a haircut and a hot straight razor shave today... all while 6 inches of snowfall... and its still snowing.

RIP Tubbs' beard

BhzHgK1CEAAitVU.jpg

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

I bet a lot of people were like "Who the f*ck are you and why do you sound like that ball of pubic hair I was talking to last week??"

JK love ya Tubbs :inlove:

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:12 PM

I'll be there for Church next weekend. I wasn't really feeling it yesterday. 16v is back!  :cool:  :inlove:

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 03 March 2014 - 05:52 PM.

Thanks to all that joined yesterday, we all made history. I was incorrect in one of my previous posts, Sunday, March, 2nd, 2014 will be the tale I tell my children. :cool:

Ghost Rider worked decently well imo, though the issue of NPC's placing bountys was quite annoying. I'm going to make it in the Content Creator as a Deathmatch, so the designated "Ghost Rider" will have to gain a killstreak and become the power player (new title?). The screen effects might be annoying but it could be an extra challenge.

16v also worked very well, excluding a few minor friendly fire issues. I might have to enforce a new rule of no Mini-guns, or atleast only use mini guns on helicopters. Also the Close Quarters rule should be known aswell. Nonetheless I still had a blast, I got lost in my own route at one point and that made for an epic run down an open highway until we found the carpark. And the Bridge Finale was crazy insane (My 2nd attempt I mean :p), that itself could become a Route. Not unlike the Skumbers Plyway from IV. ;)

So once again, thanks to all that participated. Now my weekly apology for yelling and being a c*nt. :)

hsmemes.com_409796_1352504406.jpg

@Booze: I believe this is within your power. Do you mind giving access to the private forums to anyone who doesn't, if you haven't already. I'm going to make a GTA V Events Directory for church.

EDIT: I'm obviously not talking about the management section. :pp

EDIT EDIT: How the frack are you playing South Park: TSOT? :blink:

@Cal: That was pretty epic for 45 seconds, next time I'm sending you to the frontlines! :lol:

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

Penis. 

Now that I have your attention, I must inquire about why Tubbs now looks like a testicle with legs. I would have f*cked you if you kept that beard. 

Oh yes. 

Anyway, What's the hizzle haps with my evaluation? c:

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

Alright, gents. It's carnival time. Follow me!  :pirate:  :music:  :panic:  :miranda:  :rah:  :cool:

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

Congratulations, MistuhDoughnutty
Your second trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. You are to be promoted to Prospect. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Prospect if you wish so. You may also wear AoD colors (avatars and signatures), on the condition that they show the Prospect mark. You are also now granted access to the members only section of our private forum. Your next trial period will last for 3 months, after which the officers will take another vote. This will be your last trial period. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

So the music in South Park TSOF is pretty good. It's also pretty funny, I got a good few chuckles out of it. But it really is an RPG (one of the reasons I bought it without checking reviews first). They do make fun of the genre, but that doesn't mean it's something else.

• Dboi 420 likes this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:35 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 04 March 2014 - 01:35 AM.

Yeah i'm going to buy it on wednesday when it's available on GoD. For the record i'm uber jelly of you right now. :p

Do you still want to get Trine 2 this week? I assume you want to play South Park during all your free time this week, as do I. But i'm not sure when i'll be able to get it next, it could be awhile....

New GTAO DLC tomorrow my niggas! :cool: YAY YAY!

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:53 AM

It's actually available now on the marketplace for XBL, not for PSN yet though.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

It's actually available now on the marketplace for XBL, not for PSN yet though.

Indeed.  Anyone who wants it now  on 360 go to this link.

http://marketplace.x...27-a28a6a7616ab

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by beep41, 04 March 2014 - 02:11 AM.

I got it, but I'm not seeing any of the new stuff.

I'm an idiot.

• Palaceer likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

Kiss me Peter Parker   :inlove: 

qPUxuiU.jpg

• Dboi 420 likes this

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Mate... that f*cking carnival. I stand by my position of imploring you guys not to waste your life away on f*cking video games. MUNTED. Being an introvert is too easy. Booze, go out next weekend and find your dutch goddess. I apologise in advance for this post. So get off my back Leelee. I now your fingers are itching. Oh, and Jam. You f*cking wasteman. 

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:24 AM Edited by tubbs51, 04 March 2014 - 06:26 AM.

For the record playing games doesnt make a person introverted. And thats all i'm saying on the matter.

@Sweaty: you f*cking wish. f*cking cock smoker.

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:23 AM

Well, I had no immediate plans, but... :lol:

However, if  carnivale makes you this obnoxious, I'll pass.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

Mate... that f*cking carnival. I stand by my position of imploring you guys not to waste your life away on f*cking video games. MUNTED. Being an introvert is too easy. Booze, go out next weekend and find your dutch goddess. I apologise in advance for this post. So get off my back Leelee. I now your fingers are itching. Oh, and Jam. You f*cking wasteman. 

You've been a bit of a dick lately. You played Xbox just about everyday for a fair amount of time, disappear for whatever reason, then come back to repeat the cycle. Then you go out for one night and come back trying to tell us what to do. Some people can handle their sh*t, and you obviously can't. You should probably stop trying to kick everyone else around on their lives until you can properly work out your own.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:28 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 04 March 2014 - 09:14 AM.

@Jedi: Normally I wouldn't chime in, but there is no "correct" way to live well. I'd contend that the poor family-man beach bum is just as "sucessful" as the CEO of Viacom. What you're preaching is materialism, which works for most but not all. If I've learned anything from the old timers I roll with its that materialism =/= happiness, its in human nature to want more and it'll never be enough for those who find happiness from within. Some people find being extroverted difficult & unpleasant, and there's nothing you or I could say that would change that (and its not that they want to social but can't, they genuinely aren't interested. Telling them how much fun it is would be like me trying to convince you that watching paint dry is awesome). I'm not saying your position is wrong, I'm saying that both opinions are equally correct despite being in total juxtaposition.

@Tubbs: Noooo! Why have you forfeit your ticket to manliness?! lol guess its for the best if ya ever wanted some decent pussy

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

You might want to read that again when you're sober, Jedi :p

@Dboi: yeah, let's save Trine 2 for a rainy day.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:34 AM

@Dboi: You guys got Trine 2 on PC or Xbox? Give me a shout, I'm yet to give Trine or Trine 2 a go (though I have them both on Steam).

I'll probably be on tonight to check out the new pack, as I imagine most of us will, but I dunno if I'll stick around if Rockstar's just like "Yeah, the cheapest car is 500k and the most expensive is 1 mil. Suck it."

mzbgndkv8ktb68mj0mhh.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Does Anybody Remember Laughter?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

D'aww, Jedi has sex with a real life lady and now he can show off how superior he is and tell us how to live :p

They grow up so fast :'(

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

Zep: good news. The Alpha is 150k, the Jester is 140k (for some reason the jester is more bad ass with WAYYYYYY more body mods), and the Turismo R is 500k and worth every god damn penny. I think the Turismo may be faster than the Entity and it seems like it handles better. Plus its awesome looking. It kinda looks like the new Pagani Huyara (SP? f*ck you Pagani). The Jester is similar to the Nissan NSX Concept. And the Alpha looks like a Bentley kinda.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:01 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 04 March 2014 - 10:04 AM.

You've been a bit of a dick lately. You played Xbox just about everyday for a fair amount of time, disappear for whatever reason, then come back to repeat the cycle. Then you go out for one night and come back trying to tell us what to do. Some people can handle their sh*t, and you obviously can't. You should probably stop trying to kick everyone else around on their lives until you can properly work out your own.

Beep going absolutely huge right now, putting Jedi in his place. Can he pick up the two piece and keep the streak alive? :p

So the so called "Business Pack" is a bit of a let down, then again its 4am and i'm mad about alot of things, but this is pretty ridiculous. First off, Rockstar stole my f*cking tommy gun! :angry: I know full damn well I bought it for both characters on 360 yet neither of them have it. I still have everything else from the V-Day pack like the clothes,masks, and the ridiculously overpriced Roosevelt (which is now "out of stock" yet the Rat Loader is still available). So I have everything except for the best and most important part of the V Day pack. :( Anybody else lose their Tommy Gun?

EDIT: Ofcourse I still have it on PS3, but I haven't got the update yet. F*cking Cockstar.

As for the Business Pack itself, the Heavy Pistol is $3500 + attachments, the Special Carbine is $15,000 + attachments, the Turismo is $500,000, and the new Plane is $950,000. Is it just me or is EVERYTHING overpriced in this update. :/ Business as usual......

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

That's pretty steep for what they are Mr.Tubbs, I mean 150k used to be pocket change but not anymore. Rockstar are pricing everyone out of the market who don't do missions religiously or glitch, which sucks. They should put in more ways to earn money in a fun way instead of "Go here, shoot them, take that, go there" which is the script for almost every mission. Rockstar really want us to buy cash cards huh?

.2D
  • .2D

Does Anybody Remember Laughter?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by .2D, 04 March 2014 - 10:14 AM.

So the so called "Business Pack" is a bit of a let down, then again its 4am and i'm mad about alot of things, but this is pretty ridiculous. First off, Rockstar stole my f*cking tommy gun! :angry: I know full damn well I bought it for both characters on 360 yet neither of them have it. I still have everything else from the V-Day pack like the clothes,masks, and the ridiculously overpriced Roosevelt (which is now "out of stock" yet the Rat Loader is still available). So I have everything except for the best and most important part of the V Day pack. :( Anybody else lose their Tommy Gun?

EDIT: Ofcourse I still have it on PS3, but I haven't got the update yet. F*cking Cockstar.

As for the Business Pack itself, the Heavy Pistol is $3500 + attachments, the Special Carbine is $15,000 + attachments, the Turismo is $500,000, and the new Plane is $950,000. Is it just me or is EVERYTHING overpriced in this update. :/ Business as usual......

My Tommy Gun was gone this morning, but it was back on the shelves of the gun store after an hour or so, so hopefully it was just glitching out a bit.

Have you been able to buy any of the clothing from the Business pack either? I can purchase sh*t but only wear it, none of it saves. I wasted about 10k of my precious dollars trying to buy some new clothing earlier :(

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by tubbs51, 04 March 2014 - 10:22 AM.

@Dboi: i lost my Thompson as well :/

@Zep: good point. The cars are pretty spendy. The weapons are stupidly expensive. 15 grand for another average AR. Cool. I will say though considering the Entity is 750k, the Turismo at 500k is a better choice if you had the money. I will say though if you can only get one of the three cars i'd go with the Jester. Much more modification options.

Also one kinda good thing is that they added a bunch of the cheepo cars to the SSAMS website. like the Granger and Bobcat and other vehicles. Overall i'd say its another "Meh" update. Only thing thats cool is the Jester and the Turismo but both are fairly expensive and the guns are stupidly expensive.

There are a massive amount of new clothes but most are pretty average and one thing they still havent done is fixed the issue with the base suits not matching colors. The accessories are almost as expensive as guns which are f*cking pointless.

The supposed "Heists" hopefully will get here soon. I doubt it though. :/

@Jam: sh*t. I just spent like 20k on all of the clothing...

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:27 AM Edited by Zepren, 04 March 2014 - 10:32 AM.

Yay, Mockstar broke their game again. Why don't they f*cking test sh*t? It seems to me like they just throw this sh*t out there with little thought. These updates seem to have one goal, push you towards buying cash cards, nothing less. You think Barmitzstar give a sh*t about us? They just want our dough.

The base suits not matching has pissed me off from day one. How hard is it to use two blacks that match?

Edit: can anyone with the pack confirm the "multiple properties" rumour going around?

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:39 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 04 March 2014 - 10:59 AM.

My Tommy Gun was gone this morning, but it was back on the shelves of the gun store after an hour or so, so hopefully it was just glitching out a bit.

Have you been able to buy any of the clothing from the Business pack either? I can purchase sh*t but only wear it, none of it saves. I wasted about 10k of my precious dollars trying to buy some new clothing earlier :(

Yeah the exact same thing just happened to me, I can buy stuff and wear it but it's not saving to  my wardrobe. I just spent 15k aswell for fracks sake. I still don't have a Tommy Gun either :/ ......

This is probably my last straw with GTAO, i'm obviously still going to play it but i'm done hyping up and looking forward to the sh*t DLC they add every month. :sneaky:

EDIT: F*ck GTA, South Park: TSOT is on GoD now. :D Let these Sony f*cks wallow in their limited voice control functionality!

• Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users