Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
49,411 replies to this topic
Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by Toke, 27 February 2014 - 03:57 PM.

And there ya go, even King ain't leaving and that nigga gettin mad pussy yo. Seriously though King, thank you for your years of service brosef.

Also, just so everyone is aware ol Leelee is bailing as well to join Kinko in Project Mayhem, attempt number three.  Good luck with that man, you're both welcome back any time. 

Edit- http://www.rockstarg...xt-Week-Tuesday

Grrrreeeaaaat, might as well buy a f*cking cash card at this point.  Not.

• GTAking33 likes this

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:01 PM

King, you bitch. You made me sh*t myself when you said that.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Really? Project Mayhem 3.0? :/ Jezus Croist!

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

I was going to make another post to better elaborate on my previous one as most people didn't seem to understand what I was saying. However, I can't be arsed seeing as it will probably fall on deaf ears. 

Dboi: Are you hosting Church this weekend or am I? I'd prefer if you did, or someone else, as it's Carnival week here in Tenerife so sh*t is about to get real. 

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

I am the Beast I Worship

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

Jedi: I understand what you're saying man. I just don't agree with some of it. The reason I started playing GTA with you guys is because the people I hang around are either not into gaming or only play FIfa and CoD. Though I do agree with the having the same interests as someone/playing online with someone is very different from sharing experiences with people IRL (for lack of a better word.)

Dboi and Toke: I really do think it's better off that you play Dead Island without me. I've been struggling to find the time to game for more than an Hour at a time recently with College/Social life and I'd rather play that hour on GTA if that is cool but don't fret Dboi we will play though Borderlands and Gears of War when I'm less busy.

King: Don't troll like that again you biscuit! you had me going for a few mins there.  :p

Kinko and Leelee: Good luck with Project Mayhem if that is the route you're taking. Just remember the next time we meet on the Los Santos battlefield it's on.   :beerhat:

Sweaty: I watched that Poker video you sent me pretty sick. I always lose track of the Poker with there being so many tournaments in so many different countries. With you leaving I have the same opinion that a few other people have expressed. I don't see why you can't do a Swooner or a Zombies and just stay in even though you're less active. Whatever though you do what you got to do.  :)

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Don't Make Me Get Old Skool

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by gamesguru, 28 February 2014 - 12:06 AM.

I've began watching Community, good stuff. I'm currently on the second season.

I hope the new content from Rockstar is a permanent addition. Again, they omit basic information and I'm sure that was their intention. Whether or not these new items are temporary additions, I'm really past caring. It would be an obvious cash cow and insight into why they were so adamant in restoring the economical balance of the game before introducing the new content, because I imagine they have and will continue making a killing from micro-transactions. Especially if they continue to introduce limited offers, resulting in people clambering for quick cash-ins. That, and/or they repetitively flood us with these updates, meaning we wouldn't really have time to earn the money to afford ludicrously expensive exotic vehicle #57, and again buying the cash cards. I thought they didn't want us grinding? Oh wait, they don't and I'm beginning to see why. I'm not necessarily against micro-transactions, but it seems Rockstar are backing the consumer into a corner by making them a necessity as opposed to an option (and at the sake of the Online experience). Though I doubt the people who don't have the time in the first place will be bothered enough to drain their bank accounts for the content.

• Dboi 420 likes this

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

@Cal: Like I said in my previous post, I think the point of my post got miscontruded when I went off on a tangent. I'm not disputing what you've just said. Regardless, when are we going find time to be football managers? 

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

My age has been posted on my profile. ENDING THIS SH*T NOW. >:I

• Booze likes this

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

Booze, is it true you have an alarm hooked up that buzzes whenever your name is called on here?

If you respond within 5 minutes I'll say that's a yes.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:24 PM

It's actually set to 15 minutes.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:33 PM Edited by GTAking33, 27 February 2014 - 08:33 PM.

Booze

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

Nice try King.

@Jed: Yeah i'll be hosting this week, i'm still undecided on the day though. We'll be playing the first 16v Route. But don't be sad, IT'S CARNIVAL!

I'm assuming you're going to an actual carnival with games, and not the one in Brazil. :p

@Guru: I've read and re-read that article and I don't see any info about the content being temporary or timed-exclusive. I think the new DLC will be like the Beach Bum pack and be a permanent addition.

@Johnny: That exactly why im undecided, i'm not a fan of turn based combat. But it is South Park, and I bought The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct only because it was TWD. So if I don't get The Stick of Truth i'll be the biggest douche bag derp in the world. :pp

Also a heads up on the topic of GTA V DLC, The Valantines Day Massacre is still available until Sunday, March, 2nd for those who haven't bought the Tommy Gun and/or Roosevelt.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

@Dboi: Nah, this sh*t is hardcore. It lasts for like a week. Everyone just goes crazy in the street dressed up in costumes and there's bands playing, beauty contests and the f*cking lot. Lock up your daughters. I've been told its one the biggest carnival events in the world - no actual credible source though.  :beerhat:

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Don't Make Me Get Old Skool

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

@Guru: I've read and re-read that article and I don't see any info about the content being temporary or timed-exclusive. I think the new DLC will be like the Beach Bum pack and be a permanent addition.

Yet, after the Valentine's Day Massacre, you'd think they would make a note to clarify that, which was my point. They've been vague about details before, including the past content update, I'm just curious as to whether that is intentional this time or not, because at times, it seems to be their prerogative.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

Booze

I was kidding :p. It's the IRC you're thinking of. ;)

Dboi: I'll be able to make Sunday for Church, but not tomorrow.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:40 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 28 February 2014 - 05:56 AM.

@Guru: To be fair, they did clarify that the Valantines Day pack was limited time DLC. If the Business pack is timed exclusive, i'm sure R* would've said so.

@Booze: Good to hear. :) I can do sunday but I'll have to change the time to an hour or 2 later, I won't be able to start at 2pm EST.

@Jedi: Noice, that's like some mardi gras shizz without the titties and beads.... So I guess it's nothing like mardi gras. :lol: Have a wicked time dude.

Edit: Also, you should be happy to know that the olympics are over so Community has returned. :D

In other news.....

(Vikings Spoiler)

Spoiler

Spoiler within a spoiler, cue the Inception music. :cool:

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

On the Timed DLC bit Dboi is correct. The very first article about the V Day pack stated i believe either at the beginning and/or end of the article. I remember reading about it and it was also mentioned in the special VDay pack load screen too. I saw that nearly every time i went to a loading screen while on GTA: O.

Also more than likely with my move to a new job i'll be working on sundays at least for a few months :/ and possibly on Saturdays as well. Tenure means sh*t apparently when you go from one contract to another within the same company. Being an adult is like a penis. Occasionally gets long and hard when you dont want it to be long and hard.

Also i'll probably be busy the next few months on fridays and saturday evenings as well due to the Arena Football League kicking off in about 2 weeks time.

And if you Brits thought the NFL could be confusing, you'll be more lost than a blind man in a dark forest looking at the AFL's rules.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

I am the Beast I Worship

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Being an adult is like a penis. Occasionally gets long and hard when you dont want it to be long and hard.

I think you might need to see someone about that Tubbs. :p

Also, I should be able to make the first half of Church on both days. It would be nice to have an event list though.. HINT HINT.

tumblr_lhxk3pumIv1qdya4eo1_500.jpg

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:11 AM

Also on the GTA Online stuff, i've got a feeling there'll be only handful of different heists at all with only a couple getting released at a time. I'd be willing to bet that they'll make you a cool 5k tops. The whole thing with GTAO is just frustrating and infuriating. I want to like it i really do, but Cockstar's constant need to f*ck and force games to buy those damned cash cards is a sh*t show. I had high hopes for GTA O but its a cash cow for a game that already made the studio a BILLION f*ckING DOLLARS IN TWO f*ckING DAYS.

At this point if they dont right the f*cking ship fast it'll destroy their fanbase. The game is fun but there is no way to get money other than grinding yet they dont want you to grind. its a double negative. If the Heists are sh*t then it'll be it for me with GTA. Just saying. It'll be absolutely pointless for me to play GTAO if i'm broke in the came and cant afford ammo. Just to get to a decent level money wise you have to treat it as a literal job. And f*ck that. I already get paid sh*t at my current.

/rant

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 28 February 2014 - 01:55 PM.

To add to the misery, Rockstar cloud servers are down due to Singapore's cloud servers not working. 

http://support.rocks...icles/200426246

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by Booze, 28 February 2014 - 06:32 PM.

I kinda have to agree with you there, Tubbs. :/

Dboi, 2 hours later shouldn't be a problem, just depends on if I'll fall asleep or not. :p

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

I am the Beast I Worship

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

Huge rage quit from Artfull. :p

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 01 March 2014 - 12:57 AM.

Jedi, when is my Evaluation?

Also, I think I remember hearing/reading from somewhere that the heists are going to give people 30k minimum. Sorry, no sauce for this one.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:42 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 01 March 2014 - 01:42 AM.

Your evaluation is 3 months away Doughnutty. Stay active so that one day we may call you brother. :pp Jokes, I have no idea when your next evaluation is.

Church Details

Sunday, March, 2nd, 2014

Bounty Hunters

Variation of Ghost Rider game mode. A bounty is placed on the "Ghost Rider", and all other players attempt to claim the bounty. Whichever player claims the bounty then becomes the Ghost Rider and a bounty is then placed on them. Bounty Hunters cannot use weapons unless the Ghost Rider opens fire. The Ghost Rider can choose not to use weapons at all.

16vSAPD - Ground Zero

The route that all future routes will be judged by. It begins with a classic start at the airport and features many intense holdouts, aswell as the use of boats and helicopters. The bridge finale should rival the Dukes Bay Massacre, but not Skumbers Plyway.

The Rockstar cloud servers are still down for me so I was unable to finish a game mode I had planned, thus resulting in only 2 game modes this week. Though the 16v should take some time. Hopefully the servers are working for me by sunday.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

Sounds good! We can always throw in an impromptu game mode *cough*avwar*cough*.

Heists only paying out 5K seems very unlikely, making Doughnutty's sauce slightly believable.

So I just worked 50+ hours in 5 days and I know Alien's like "That's nothing!" but I'm pretty beat. :p Gonna see the family today about the exchanging of material wares and the consuming of sugar rich substances.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

@Booze: ah so you're having a feast then. Make sure to give a whore a good f*ck for all of us :D

And im sure heists wont pay out only 5k but i wouldnt be surprised if there's only small heists that pay maybe 5 to 10k and then much later on they add the more complicated ones that fetch 20 to 100k.

But maybe i'm being a pessimist. Just the whole thing smells like fecal matter.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 01 March 2014 - 04:27 PM.

New Games with Gold today.

Sid Mieir's Civilization Revolution

Dungeon Defenders on the 16th.

I'm pretty dissapointed with this month's games, I know they're free so I shouldn't complain. But for the last few months they've given us actual good games. The games this month don't interest me a'tall. :/

In other news, Tuesday March 4th is going to be a busy day.

New GTA V DLC.

Episode 2 of TWD Season 2 launches.

And I'm probably going to get South Park: Stick of Truth

@Booze: Are you still interested in playing Trine 2? I know you've been busy so I don't mind waiting to play it, but if you still want to get it then i'll buy that on Tuesday aswell. :)

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

In other news, Tuesday March 4th is going to be a busy day.

New GTA V DLC.

I'm sure that day will be a good story to tell your kids.  :pp

Vikings was uber awesome. 

Spoiler

@Doughnutty: We've just voted on your evaluation today. Due to your amazing activity and award winning posts of the year we've decided to promote you to Co-President alongside Toke. It was Booze's and Toke's idea, me and Dboi wanted to demote you. I kid, we wanted to boot you.  :inlove:

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

In other news, Tuesday is going to be a busy day.

New GTA V DLC.

Indeed. Not only my children, but my children's children aswell. The tale of Tuesday, March, 4th, 2014 will be told among my family for generations. :pp

• Toke likes this

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

In other news, Tuesday is going to be a busy day.

New GTA V DLC.

Indeed. Not only my children, but my children's children aswell. The tale of Tuesday, March, 4th, 2014 will be told among my family for generations. :pp

Just like the story on how you got syphilis from that transvestite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users