Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,728 replies to this topic
Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

@Toke & Artful: Good fetch questing today on The Island. :lol: Catch you niggas on the flip side of the sunrise for more zombie punching. :cool:

We have to go back to the island you say?

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:37 AM

Vil, love you and your shaft, but its a sh*tty situation where we have people who have been part of the group for a long time and contributed a lot to the cause, but for one reason or another have drifted in and out of the group.It's purely a clerical error imo.Now that we have this to deal with, we could start the discussion about patching long term members who's only reason for inactivity is living their life.

Schweetunglooven:it worked.power of suggestion.

Just wanted to add that it wasn't deliberate to put everyone in the group at first, the staff wasn't notified of our wish to only add Patch Holders and up.

Sweaty, Sweaty, Sweaty. Really, you quit playing Dragon's Dogma at exactly the wrong time. You know all those pointless non-combat quests for which you need the wiki to complete properly? Those are all over at the point where you are. It's only the good stuff left. I don't want to spoil too much, but during end-game and Bitterblack Isle, the game is a distilled version of itself, with everything that's good about it: fighting monsters, finding new gear and learning new skills.

Yes, I'm almost level 200 on my second character. :blush:

I like the sorcerer class, because of the effects work and the ridiculous effectiveness of some spells. But I still prefer the thief/archer classes because of their versatility. I just found out that the strider has a skill that's supposed to be the best skill in the game for doing melee damage. And I never used it. :sui:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 05 February 2014 - 04:26 PM.

I'll get back on it soon.  Hopefully the Ur-Dragon is still waiting for me...

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

You'll like fighting him as a sorcerer. As a yellow class it was slightly more tedious. Don't really want to think about fighting him as a red class...

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

Hey guys. Might be on later, might not.

More pressingly, some of you guys capture right? I'm considering getting in on it. Anyone do this cheaply? I read somewhere about just using a graphics card but I don't think mine's applicable.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:32 PM

What's your budget?

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by Zepren, 05 February 2014 - 03:45 PM.

Flexible but as cheap as possible. Less than 100 pounds I'd say but most methods seem to cost more than this unfortunately. Unless than GFX card thing works. Mines a beast.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 05 February 2014 - 04:28 PM.

The more you know.

-----

Check the edit on the Charlie Chaplin video from my last post.  Inception music makes it even better.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

I'm an introvert and not good at lying, but I already knew that. :)

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 05 February 2014 - 05:06 PM.

I'm an introvert and not good at lying, but I already knew that. :)

I had the same result but I think if someone (real) was looking at me whilst I did it, then I would have done differently.

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 05 February 2014 - 06:10 PM.

f*cking warnings. The bloody acknowledge button didn't work for eons. I thought I got the warning for the post I made to Gunwrath but, no such luck. 

Anyway, I's downloading Dead Island. Should be relatively quick. If you aren't all playing with foursies then I can join in. c: I've played the game all the way through before so I'm no nubcake.

Buying a new computer soon, it'll fit in nicely with mah TV. Gonna get one of them fancy wireless keyboards and a mouse. I have also bought a six foot bed. HOLY HORSE DICKS, it's f*cking huge. It's a f*cking football pitch. For my amusement I'll post a picture of it. It looks like something out of Bed Knobs and Broom Sticks. The thing is a mission to change the duvet cover and whatnot.

Hurr, knobs.

So yeah. Everything's coming up Milhouse. 

Also, Zepren, when you be speakin' 'bout a graphics card, I'm assuming you mean on teh PC? If you want something cheap then the HD PVR is pretty decent. Just don't get one with the green glow. It's nothing special. They're about 100-130 Sterling. But I'm guessing I'm going the completely opposite direction with what you want. o3o

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

I've only just realised that your pip flashes. I thought I was tripping out at first...
  • Toke likes this

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

Less than 100 pounds I'd say but most methods seem to cost more than this unfortunately. Unless than GFX card thing works. Mines a beast.

Not sure how you would use just your graphics car. You need software too, to encode the video on the fly, otherwise it's going to eat away disk space real fast. If you can cough up 25 more pounds I'd say look into the Elgato or an AverMedia device.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Now, shall we begin?

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:29 PM Edited by Jedi., 05 February 2014 - 09:29 PM.

So after the success of the "Where's Booze Campaign", I feel it's in our best interests to start up a new campaign while all the hype is still hot. Today I'm presenting the "Get Booze Absolutely Leathered Campaign". You want to see it. I want to see it. Let's make this thing happen. Geoff, start bakin'. 

EDIT: I've only just fookin' realised. Quite an ironic username you have considering you don't drink. My mind has just been wrinkled. 

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

Yes indeed, what's the reason behind the name of Booze

Does it mean or sound like something else in Dutch?   :monocle:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

DERP! :p

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:59 AM

My retort, sir.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:04 AM

I just got a new TV, someone come online and play some games with me. Maybe some BF3, Sweaty?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:17 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 06 February 2014 - 05:51 AM.

Dude, it's like a bizillion o'clock in the morning and I'm about to go to bed.  

Funny story for you though... A middle-eastern barber decided to cut all my hair off today probably mistaking me for a Jew and wanted to give me a concentration camp cut.  When I'm sober I look like a skin-head and when I'm high I look like a smack-head.  My beautiful golden locks are gone and I'm blaming your people for it. Assalamu f*cking alaikum Beep!

Ultra+Orthodox+Jews+Protest+Against+Mili

Look at this sh*t ^^^  

They're f*cking kids and look at them!  Are they human?  Hard to tell.  They look like something out of Children Of The Corn.  Look at the one in the centre looking at the camera!  No wonder Hitler wanted to stop them.  What did you get yourself into Beep!?  Jezus!

I'm even starting to talk like a skin-head.  WHAT DID THEY DO TO ME!?

26TPrjL.gif

• Toke likes this

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:15 AM

Yes indeed, what's the reason behind the name of Booze

Does it mean or sound like something else in Dutch?   :monocle:

No, my nickname was Blaze in high school, after Johnny Blaze. Actually also a bit ironic, as I didn't listen to rap. When I went onto PSN I just used that nick, but "Blaze" was already taken, so I added the "T". Then in 2008, when I wanted to play GTA IV on Xbox Live, "Blaze T" was already taken and I quickly had to think of something else because I was anxious to play the game. I thought "Booze" was somewhat in line with the themes of GTA, like a commercial for "Boozed Tea" or something, so I just went with that. With these things, you never know how permanent they might get to the point where a lot of people only know and call you by your nick...

What kind of TV did you get, Beepowitz?

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

@Booze: he got a Sony. At least thats all i could understand courtesy of my Kinect and the chat playing through the TV.

By the way i'm hoping i can get a new headset either this month or in march. The financials still suck rotten donkey cock at the moment :/

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:55 AM Edited by Zepren, 06 February 2014 - 11:51 AM.

Less than 100 pounds I'd say but most methods seem to cost more than this unfortunately. Unless than GFX card thing works. Mines a beast.

Not sure how you would use just your graphics car. You need software too, to encode the video on the fly, otherwise it's going to eat away disk space real fast. If you can cough up 25 more pounds I'd say look into the Elgato or an AverMedia device.

See, Elgatos were what i was looking at. May have to wait till next month. Due a pay rise then.

I wish Rockstar would add some more suits. And make the jacket and trousers match. My character's currently got a Black Mask look to him but I want a pinstrip suit damnit!

0_0.jpg

P.s. Yes, that is a dead loser.

SielentMaSScare
  • SielentMaSScare

Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:58 AM

Hey Are you guys recruiting for ps3?

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

I just heard a sick song on the radio. I've been skanking to it ever since.

It reminds me of "No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant.

DJ Boi 420 is overtaking Radio Palms in the ratings. :lol:

@GodSquad: The Island? :sly:

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hey Are you guys recruiting for ps3?

I'm like 96% certain you've asked this within the past week, and the answer is no, we do not have a PS3 side due to the entire PS3 side f*cking off away from the forums. :beerhat:

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

@Dboi: I'm down for The Island in a couple of hours.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

@Dboi: I'm down for The Island in a couple of hours.

Y'all niggas need to get online and take a hit of this jeffrey, it'll calm you down.

Seriously though, GTFO! (get tha fook online!)

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

I'm sure you didn't mean me, but I'm getting online anyway, I don't give a fack!

• Toke likes this

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Hey guys, how are you all doing? I am ready for Church this week!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users