Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:25 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 26 January 2014 - 08:27 AM.

You'd have to practice.  This guy has turned it into an art.  That CoD video is an example of EXACTLY how you shoutcast.  You've gotta be so fast with your words, make sure they actually make sense and be witty at the same time.  Very hard to pull off consistently.

It was a joke but sure thing Sensei. I'll wax on and off to hone in on my shoutcasting skills.

It would get me playing competitive GTA again for sure.  Can't get over how sick that guy is.  His commentary is just unreal.  Wish I could be in the same game as him.  I'd be in tears.  Been watching some of his BF4 videos and his military comms actually gets people playing better.  It's mental.  Speaking of which...  Should be on Battlefield quite a bit now.  I'm proper in the mood again.  Should be on tonight from about 7-8pm onwards.

This is the song that got me into DnB pretty much ^

edit:  This one too...

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

Some of you veteran members may recognise the devilishly handsome lead singer in this music video (but none of you will enjoy the song) :p

Good times @ church, seems my connection keeps getting worse though, might have to have a pointless shouting match with my ISP.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

@Mitch: I'm not quite sure what I just watched but I now walk with a slight limp as a result. 

---

In others news, community. Thank you Cal and Dboi.

• Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

Sorry about missing church. I went to bed stupidly late and slept right through my f*cking alarm. :/

@Alien: Grats on the new truck bro. How much did it set you back?

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

10000$It blue books for 21000 so i gots me a pretty good deal i tell you what.

Johnny that vid reminds me of infectious grooves.
  • Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 26 January 2014 - 03:40 PM.

Almost forgot to mention guys, I talk pretty quietly so yeah I was talking the other day.

Doesn't help I had to cut down my headset so it wouldn't echo.  :lol:

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:24 PM Edited by ┼ngels Of Death MC, 26 January 2014 - 06:25 PM.

Welcome, Wigs McNasty

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish to. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

---

We'd also like to thank Jedi for being the best member in the group. - Booze

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 26 January 2014 - 06:31 PM.

In others news, community. Thank you Cal and Dboi.

Just wait until you watch the Paintball episode. ;)

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but I started watching Arrow the other night. I'm 5 episodes in and it's sick, I only started watching because Manu Bennet (Crixus from Spartacus) plays Slade Wilson/Deathstroke.

If you don't know who Deathstroke is, skip to 2:00

Also to my surprise, Deadshot (the sniper at 3:10) is in the 3rd episode, and he's craaaaaazy! :cool:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 26 January 2014 - 07:16 PM.

Geoff, having some microphone issues right now. That's definitely going to factor into his gameplay. It's not something we see usually on the GTA circuit but it's something we've absolutely come to expect from him. Not going to be to much of an issue here on the forums but it will be resting heavily on his shoulders when trying to establish himself in this team. Cal, how do you feel about this as Geoff pushes onto amazon, showing that intensity and looking to capitalise on those weekend deals right now.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 26 January 2014 - 07:26 PM.

Idk Sweaty, Dboi had no problems hearing me (I assume) once you left and we played one last round on Seine Crossing.

Though that was when I actually started talking and not just making random remarks and chucklin' a bit. (When people are having a convo that I'm not directly in the middle of I tend to stay quiet, it just feels rude to just burst into the middle of a convo.)

Regardless will be lookin' at some new headsets, will only get one when the current one dies since it does work pretty well..other than when I have the volume on max then it echos hard.

If it becomes too annoying though not hearing my disappointing voice I may get a new one

In other news..congrats Wigs.  :lol:

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

Sorry for being a c*nt earlier Cal and Jedi, I've been in a sh*tty mood lately with RL problems and I thought video games would distract me but it just bummed me out even more. :(

I'm probably going to take a break from Live for abit, I won't be hosting church this weekend.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 26 January 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Take as long as you need, I suppose.

I assume Jedi is gonna host it or Sweaty?

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

Take as long as you need, I suppose.

I assume Jedi is gonna host it or Sweaty?

Sweaty'll be too busy trying to bang the girl next door. I'll do the honours and host. 

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:18 PM

Hey guys, I am back my computer was in the shop. I had a fun time at the Church even though I wasn't there for long. So how is everyone? :)

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 27 January 2014 - 05:39 AM.

Cal - Absolutely, couldn't agree with you more.

D-Boi - Not having a good time right now.  Drug dealing, normally a very risky strategy but this guy has been on the scene a while now and really knows how to hold his own.  He has had a tough time adjusting from pizza making to his current role but those skills are really starting to translate across as he matures and we fully expect to see him come back from this bad run of form.  It is going to be very interesting to see how he copes going into his twenties with the setup he has right now.  A very defensive player but is capable of getting into those aggressive close range exchanges.  He's shown a lot of confidence in past engagements, putting his opposition at a disadvantage and I have no doubt he's going to go ham in the years ahead.   The self esteem aspect of his game is dwindling, but one nice play and he can definitely bring this back for the win.  Cal, your thoughts?

-----

Just watched the first three episodes of Community.  It's pretty cool.  Favourite person is the Dead Poets Society professor...

Started watching Rick and Morty.  It's brutal.

edit: Omfg!  Just wait until you get to the second episode.  I'm in tears typing this   It's easily one of the best cartoons ever made.

edit 2:  It's made by the same guy that created Community.  That's very weird.  It's so good I'm gonna save watching the rest for tomorrow.  It's insane.  It's got some of the best sci-fi comedy I've ever seen.  Easily as good as Futurama or Red Dwarf.

edit 3:  Just noticed the professor looks like a hybrid of Gerard Butler and Jeremy Renner in that still in the above video.

tumblr_mx092r26pe1rzik3go1_400.gif

• Dboi 420 and LBxFinalDeath like this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:13 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 27 January 2014 - 07:13 AM.

Greatest thing I've seen in GTAO..recently anyway.

I have a childish sense of humor.

0_0.jpg

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

Cal - Absolutely, couldn't agree more.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

tumblr_mzdrjkNRhj1s8udf8o1_500.gif

Why would a Pop Tart want to live inside a toaster, Rick? That would be like the scariest place for them to live!

Rick and Morty has been unreal. The newest episode was a bit f*cked up but still good. Community's been beast, they're actively refering to season 4 as the "gas leak year" which is fair enough as other than the darkest timeline episodes; it was pretty dire.

For anyone looking for some good laughs, I still say Kenny Vs Spenny is the funniest show out there. Couldn't find the first episode on youtube but here's a pretty good one from early on in the show.

Oh, and they really know their target demographic.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

• SweatyPa1ms and Dboi 420 like this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Haven't seen Kenny vs Spenny in years.  Didn't even know it was still going on.  Think I've only seen the first two seasons.  Gonna check that out again soon  :^:

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by Zepren, 27 January 2014 - 02:10 PM.

Haven't seen Kenny vs Spenny in years.  Didn't even know it was still going on.  Think I've only seen the first two seasons.  Gonna check that out again soon  :^:

It's not still on unfortunately but it went to 6 seasons and there is still some talk of a movie.... if Spenny doesn't pussy out.

I think I've watched it all atleast twice. Some episodes more.

• A J likes this

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

Do I go to church since I'm a hang around?

Your not a hang around, I told you to "hang around". :p

Spoiler

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 28 January 2014 - 12:39 AM.

I guess i'll jump on the Community clip bandwagon...

I might start re-watching from the beginning, such a great show. :inlove:

@Sweaty/Toke: My internet sh*t out during that game of Battlespielen, I didn't mean to leave you guys... OUT HERE IN THE FIELD! :pp

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 28 January 2014 - 01:34 AM.

D-Boi - You mean that huge rage quit?  It's ok dude, we all get frustrated sometimes...  I'm joking ;)

Just started watching True Detective.  Was tempted to check out a (mainland) European crime drama like Spiral, The Bridge or The Killing but when I saw HBO did this, my choice was made.  Already a 9.4 on IMDbizzle!  Seems worthy of it so far.

I've been more impressed with Rick & Morty though.  It's incredible!  :happy:

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

As of today I officially have a mic again, its been too damn long!

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

I should be on Battlefield tonight if anyone fancies it from about 8pm GMT onwards.

Geoff - You need to play with us more often. Those medic skills were ridiculous last time we played.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:12 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 28 January 2014 - 05:20 PM.

For the longest I had the highest revives per minute in BF3 on Xbox, can almost guarantee not anymore though.

Way too easy to abuse the way BF3 records stats and such.

I'll play later though.

http://battlelog.bat...239638/xbox360/

My stats are trash, I usually use the G3 and do the whole long range thing so SPM = garbage.

k/d is trash just cuz slow rof gets slaughtered by high rof in stacked lobbies unless you play like a coward, which I refused to do.

Prolly gonna get back into usin the G3 later cuz designated marksmen = best role to play.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

As of today I officially have a mic again, its been too damn long!

The prodigal son returns. :D

@Sweaty: I have a job interview at that exact time so if your still on when I get home, and i'm not in a sh*tty mood, i'll join you in the field.

@Final Geoff: Stats don't mean sh*t in BF3 since most people sit in the same place for the entire game and don't play the objective. I'm not very good kills-wise, but I be planting more bombs than the Taliban yo! :cool:

"Hey whiteboy, play the objecteeve!" :lol:

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

Was fun playing the field of battle with you guys.  :lol:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

You too Geoff.  I can see this being the start of a beautiful relationship...  :whuh:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users