=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
49,407 replies to this topic
Wigs_McNasty
  • Wigs_McNasty

Murican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:16 PM Edited by Wigs_McNasty, 22 January 2014 - 09:16 PM.

Sorry I've been AWOL, school has this sh*t web blocked. Do I go to church since I'm a hang around? If so I'm free.
PAGE GET

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:24 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 23 January 2014 - 12:39 AM.

Toke and I found out what happens when a Titan goes against a Bravado Youga....the Youga wins.

It was hilarious (to me at least), Titan rammed my Youga and it only pushed me but it blew the guy in the Titan up.

After killing the guy a couple times he ran and got a tank before hiding in his apartment.  :lol:

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:26 AM

Do I go to church since I'm a hang around?

Your not a hang around, I told you to "hang around". :p And yes, you can join church on saturday.

Church Participant List-

DBoi

Zepren

Artfull

Final Death

McNasty

Maybe-

Booze

Tubbs

Jedi

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Don't Make Me Get Old Skool

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:52 AM Edited by gamesguru, 23 January 2014 - 01:54 AM.

So, I was watching GTA V videos on YouTube, as you do... and the beginning of the video (below) gave me an idea. Not only have we played Cargobob Wars before, but me and alien have also had the pleasure of experiencing an aerial pursuit, in which he carried my Tank with a Cargobob, whilst I fended off trailing helicopters with my canon. So, what do you get when you combine the two? Cargobob Wars, but with Tanks! Imagine it, groups of two, using Tanks against each other in the skies! Now, before you say this would all end too quickly, the actual shooting mechanic of the Tank freaks out a little when being carried by a Cargobob, so the actual aim isn't perfect (it's hard to explain) and some times you are unable to shoot due to the angle (literally, the game doesn't let you). If we could at least try this with 8 people or more, with groups of two, I reckon it could be a pretty decent game.

I'm assuming it would be easier to make a TDM, where a bunch of Cargobobs and Tanks spawn near each other and we can go from there. Just to be fair, when we all get in position, the canon has to be facing to the back, so that nobody can line up a shot beforehand.

Also thanks to the video, I now know about the glitch where you can launch a tank into the air by jamming the cannon up the rear of a barracks and thrusting it upwards. Sweet. EDIT: You don't need to thrust it upwards, just sticking it in there should suffice.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 23 January 2014 - 02:55 AM.

@D: Dynamic minds think alike. :lol:

http://socialclub.ro...qA?platformId=1

2:1 Cargobob:Tank ratio, and it's even at the windmill farm! ;)

• Toke likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:57 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 23 January 2014 - 03:12 AM.

Her is f*cking incredible.  Just watch it.  Wow.

I've got so much gratitude for all the sick movies I've seen over the last couple of years.  Humans are awesome sometimes.

-----

Might be able to make church.  Probably not though.  Got a birthday meal to go to but I don't know what time it starts yet.  Pretty sure it's going to clash.  I'll let you know when I find out.  

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Don't Make Me Get Old Skool

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

@D: Dynamic minds think alike. :lol:

http://socialclub.ro...qA?platformId=1

2:1 Cargobob:Tank ratio, and it's even at the windmill farm! ;)

Hell yeah! Already bookmarked.

New series of The Boondocks begins April 21 (in case you didn't know).

Her is f*cking incredible.  Just watch it.  Wow.

I've got so much gratitude for all the sick movies I've seen over the last couple of years.  Humans are awesome sometimes.

I just read up on what it's all about. Colour me interested. I'll definitely give this a watch when I get the time too. I still need to see The Wolf of Wall Street as well.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:31 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 23 January 2014 - 03:45 AM.

jamming the cannon up the rear of a barracks and thrusting it upwards.

Geeeeeeeeey!

-----

edit: Are you ready Cal?

Are you ready for a gaming induced aneurysm!? The time has come... WE'RE TAKING THE FIGHT, TO THEM! 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:09 AM

New series of The Boondocks begins April 21 (in case you didn't know).

F*cking Adult Swim said it was going to premiere in January 2014. :/

Thnx for the heads up anyway. :^: Watch The Wolf of Wall Street! :sly:

@Sweaty: I downloaded Her, I'll probably watch it tomorrow night. After reading your "review", i'll be disappointed if it's anything less than amazing. :p

If anybody doesn't watch Archer, this clip should be enough to persuade you to start. :lol:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:28 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 23 January 2014 - 05:09 AM.

@Sweaty: I downloaded Her, I'll probably watch it tomorrow night. After reading your "review", i'll be disappointed if it's anything less than amazing. :p

Seriously though.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  It's pretty special.

-----

Beep, you should go and watch that with your girlfriend and her family instead of Wolf of Wall Street you maniac.

-----

edit:  Check the private forums Booze and Toke.  I think you'll like my suggestion...

edit 2:  Lolz.  Look what I posted in the Gen Chat section D-Boi & Cal (+any other fans of the show Misfits)... http://gtaforums.com...9-wheres-conti/

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

Are you Conti? :lol:

Seriously though.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  It's pretty special.

I think you're the one that's special. :p The movie was good and it made me think, but no way did it make me feel gratitude for the human race. :blink:

Sure people can be awsome some times, but most of the time we're f*cking lunatics!

reg_1024.holmes.ls.72312.jpg

Case in point. :monocle:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:24 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 24 January 2014 - 06:40 AM.

Go back to watching Fast and the Furious 7 or The Expendables 3 then you sociopathic Mountie scum :p

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by Toke, 23 January 2014 - 04:55 PM.

Looks like this is needed here more than the private forums :lol:

Forgot to mention that I went and saw my dad this weekend and this is almost exactly what he sounds like.  Just for lack of fluids mind you, not that he had a stroke or anything.

@LB- Indeed good games.  That SoA guy was a joke and a half.

0_0.jpg

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:51 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 23 January 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Go back to watching Fast and the Furious 7 or The Expendibles 3 then you sociopathic mounty scum :p

Good one. :yawn:

Have you watched Prisoners yet? :sly: Probably not.

And for your information it's The Expenables, you never thought I'd be the one to catch you on a spelling mistake did ya? :pp

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by Jedi., 23 January 2014 - 06:01 PM.

And for your information it's The Expenables, you never thought I'd be the one to catch you on a spelling mistake did ya? :pp

Oh Dboi...

---

I've realised Church is at 7 so I should be done with Paintball by then. 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 23 January 2014 - 07:51 PM.

Shut up Jedi

I keed, you should come online for some Lara Croft. I'll be on in a few.....

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

Count me in for church.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:28 AM Edited by beep41, 24 January 2014 - 03:30 AM.

Count me out, graduation and family and stuff. Next week hopefully though. Can we test me BF3 map remake next week? I think I'm going to work on putting in some weapon spawns instead of letting people use their own weapons.

Sweaty, I think you're right about of this country. It's going to sh*t:

Take note of who the news anchor was talking to and what the previous story was about when she had to interrupt and what that "breaking news" was.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:49 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 24 January 2014 - 03:55 AM.

I wonder if its possible to remake Noshahr Canals from BF3...the container area I mean with the content creator. 

It was a pretty small area in BF3 and would make a good TDM.

Prolly not sadly.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:41 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 24 January 2014 - 05:20 AM.

FinalDeath - I think it's doable.  Btw, is there anything else I can call you?  I can't imagine saying it to you online.  What about Finny:whuh:

Beep - I was saying the same thing to Cal earlier about it being on BBC News at prime time over here in England.  It shouldn't even be in the news.  F**ked up world.  It makes me think about who decides what goes on the news and why...

-----

edit:  Almost forgot D-Boi...

I hope you enjoyed that my sweet Canadian prince    :inlove:

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:43 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 24 January 2014 - 05:01 AM.

Most just say LB or Final.  :lol:

LB being the most common since its extremely rare you see someone with LB in their gamertag. 

Oh and most say LB cuz most ppl are too lazy to say Final. 

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

FinalDeath - I think we should just call you Geoff.  It rhymes and sh*t yo!  :turn:

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

Beep - I was saying the same thing to Cal earlier about it being on BBC News at prime time over here in England.  It shouldn't even be in the news.  F**ked up world.  It makes me think about who decides what goes on the news and why...

Let's interrupt this important NSA discussion with Justin Bieber!

I'd like to say they should apologize for that, however they knew what they were doing when the cut her off. Any apology would just be an empty one to shut people up.

What if this was all a conspiracy to take our minds off of the NSA while they start utilize all of our information to imprison us...:p

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:08 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 24 January 2014 - 06:53 AM.

What if this was all a conspiracy to take our minds off of the NSA while they start utilize all of our information to imprison us... :p

Sounds ridiculous but it's probably true.  They passed through some new bullsh*t legislation in American congress whilst that Boston bombing was hitting the headlines a few months ago.  They (the mainstream media) feeds us sh*t most of the time and the majority of the world happily laps it up, or doesn't, but sits back and does f*ck all anyway.  To be fair, we're all just subjected to their sh*t and can't really stop our brains from thinking about it.  We're such an intelligent species but we're being led by some proper wastemen.  Such a tragedy :/

Join me tomorrow night for more stoner rants.  Sponsored by...

43305-hi-Jack_Links_Beef_Jerky_logo.jpg

:sui:

-----

D-Boi - I've gone back and corrected my spelling errors.  Hopefully the internet grammar police will forgive me.  Realised I spelt "Mountie" wrong as well.  Would have thought you'd spot that.  Maybe you should do the same with...

The Expenables

tumblr_mpngwnwPdw1sr6x7yo1_400.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

I think you guys might find this funny. I saw this the other day during a break at work and couldnt help but laugh.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

Anyone else given Quinten Tarantino's leaked screenplay for The Hateful Eight a read? Internet went off at work and I quickly found myself 50 pages into it. Shame he's not filming it next. Really enjoying it.

tumblr_mgvhdh9zaQ1rijmvyo1_500.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:13 PM

@Zep: i'd read it but supposedly he's turning it into a book instead so i'm gonna wait for that.

I just got done watching the movie Her and you guys were right. Its a damn good movie. Jaquin (sp?) Phoenix and Scarlett Johanson were phenominal.

Shaquille O'Seal
  • Shaquille O'Seal

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

Potentially could be at church tomorrow depending on if I'm seeing my girlfriend or not, so I am a maybe. Also my bad for being inactive as f*ck recently, college work is getting me down big time.

Wigs_McNasty
  • Wigs_McNasty

Murican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

I wonder if its possible to remake Noshahr Canals from BF3...the container area I mean with the content creator. 

Prolly not sadly.

I probally could do it. It's not that hard.
@beep
I'm moving to England where justin beiber isn't allowed to go anymore

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

@Artful: Got something for you to spunk over...

In all seriousness, I think I'll get this. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users