Name (Optional): Joey
Which consoles do you play on? Xbox
PSN/XBL/Windows Gamertag: Wigs_McNasty
R☆ Social Club profile:Wigs McNasty
Do you have a mic? Yes
Time Zone: Eastern
Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang? ass kickery
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? Not often but I will regularly now
Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? The Lost MC SA
Have you been in any gangs before? Yes
Any entries in your member log? No?
Anything else you might want to add? I'm looking for a real brotherhood. I'm sick of MC's that don't f*cking know eachother. And I hate the lost

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 19 January 2014 - 01:22 AM.

Church video - http://www.youtube.c...Zlyynsa1kF8#t=0

Such a sick video. It's Booze-art yo!  Every time I see those formation riding shots I'm astonished.  That one at 1:35 is just ridiculous.  I miss that game  :(  Feels like I've moved house going from GTA IV to GTA V.

Probably gonna get on for a bit now.  Might even play GTA IV.  Do some stunt jumps and sh*t.  I wonder if anyone is in a free mode.  Probably like one guy from Botswana. 

Wigs_McNasty
  • Wigs_McNasty

Murican

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

Church video - http://www.youtube.c...Zlyynsa1kF8#t=0

Such a sick video. It's Booze-art yo!  Every time I see those formation riding shots I'm astonished.  That one at 1:35 is just ridiculous.  I miss that game  :(  Feels like I've moved house going from GTA IV to GTA V.

Probably gonna get on for a bit now.  Might even play GTA IV.  Do some stunt jumps and sh*t.  I wonder if anyone is in a free mode.  Probably like one guy from Botswana.

I'll hop on TLAD for a bit if you want

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

• SweatyPa1ms, tubbs51, Dboi 420 and 2 others like this

Wigs_McNasty
  • Wigs_McNasty

Murican

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:53 AM Edited by Wigs_McNasty, 19 January 2014 - 02:06 AM.

Gta iv, oh the memories.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 19 January 2014 - 02:37 AM.

rg5OZZJ.jpg

Just perfect  :lol:

-----

edit: That video was epic King.

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 19 January 2014 - 03:43 AM.

-Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? The Lost MC SA

-And I hate the lost

Do you need a tissue?... you know, for that brown spot on your nose.  :lol: Jokes.

We will vote on your application and get back to you. Hang around until then and get to know our members abit to help your chances. :^:

@King: That vid was hilarious... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! :panic:

@Beep: The only games we've ever played 2 weeks straight for church was 16v or R&B. No offence but I don't think a Battlefield 3 TDM will be a cult classic. :/ Maybe we'll test it one day AFTER church, granted you actually show up. :p

@Guru: That vid takes me back to a simpler time.... when women knew their place. :pp

The entire video is epic but the from 1:58 on sh*t goes insane. Amazing editing Booze. :^:

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:31 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 19 January 2014 - 05:32 AM.

Sorry I missed Church guys, its all good now though.  :lol:

I actually have BF3, got too 100 colonel and all that fancy stuff. 

Stopped playing when all the problems that games' MP had hit me like a train.

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

Welcome, Warpiggz

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

• Warpiggzz and LBxFinalDeath like this

Wigs_McNasty
  • Wigs_McNasty

Murican

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

I actually have BF3, got too 100 colonel and all that fancy stuff. 

Stopped playing when all the problems that games' MP had hit me like a train.

I got to 50 or something like that, but I got it one year Late. What MP problems?

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 19 January 2014 - 04:02 PM.

Suppression and things of that sort.

I mean honestly sure if you're being shot at you'll be scared (though the BF3 soldiers are meant to be battle hardened etc) but no way in the blue hell your bullets will come out of the gun normally and then all of a sudden start going up into the ceiling while you're aiming at an enemy just because they start firing at you first.

Weapon balance made no sense in BF3 as well..I mean it was like "Hey lets make the heavy hitting weapons and normal weapons pointless by giving 900 RPM and such weapons the same damage model as the other weapons, the heavy hitters in that game shoot painfully slow but hit like a truck and are really accurate to offset the rof, the middle ground weapons are just that the middle ground inbetween fast firing and slow, the chainsaw weapons (high rof) are just as accurate at all ranges as the heavy hitters and dish out far more damage per second, you'd think since it shoots fast it would be balanced so it wouldn't do as much damage as the other weapons so they have a purpose other than "I like how this gun looks more than that one."

If you didn't use the high rof weapons you lost 95% of every gun fight in that game no matter the range, I mean even suppression favored those with high rate of fire weapons because only way to get around it was to shoot a ton of bullets so eventually a couple would hit.

Rant mode over, sorry guys. 

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:12 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 19 January 2014 - 07:43 PM.

@Mitch: I'm going to download all your created jobs, (geeeyyy). :p

You are probably the most underrated creator imo. Lawn Jockey was laugh out loud amazing yet still rage inducing, same goes for Big Bad Wolf and that one Sanchez GTA race/obstacle course that I forget the name of....

Spoiler

We may have an all Johnny Malvado Church Special in the future. ;)

An all BMB Church would be cool (but of course I'd say so) :p

I appreciate that Dboi, I'm glad ya'll like my creations, lord knows I've wasted enough time on 'em lol.  Ya'll got some really good content, your recreation of Cadre Libre is still one of my favorite races.  Sweaty & Jedi have some badass ones as well (which reminds me, they seem to have disabled interiors again, so the "Michaels House" deathmatch is quite the novelty.  I got a bunch of Randoms to 'like' it the other day...you're welcome ;p)

If you are gonna download all my jobs I'll add a list to the bottom of this post with links and a brief way of sorting them out (yeah, I've made that many).  The Tubbs-infuriating bike race you're referring too was Super Stunt Riders 1, I believe.

@King: Hey Stranger! That vid was good, he's like the Bad Luck Brian of GTA

@Guru: Always bringin' the GFX magic, nice work  :^:

Edit: @FinalDeath: Were you the one interested in a chopper/hog only motorcycle race? If so, "Into the Sunset" fits that bill.

Races

9l29.pngwbbd.pngjpw4.pngw2h0.pngfe7o.pngtv9c.png

Downhill Challenges

nruz.pngu2b6.png

Motorcycle Trials

ycp6.pngw8qq.pngwcew.pngo6jb.png

DeathMatches

6ffm.pngmt6w.pngwkut.pngtbi5.png

Novelty Races

bdft.png

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Michaels House deathmatch was fun..until someone gets a knife.  :lol:

Wigs_McNasty
  • Wigs_McNasty

Murican

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

I didn't notice. I was in a tank 78% of my game time

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

BRING IT ON! :cool:

Don't watch if your not caught up!

I hope this guy shows up soon.

The-Walking-Dead_108.jpg

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

I didn't notice. I was in a tank 78% of my game time

How did you come to the conclusion of 78%? And what were you doing for the other 22% of the time? I hope it was playing the objective. :p

@Johnny: Cheers for the list, it'll save me alot of time. :^:

But how did you post the pics of the jobs?

@Zepren: Ma'f*ckin King Ezekiel, that guy is a boss! :cool:

Though theres still ALOT of story to go through before then, the last episode was based on Issue #48. And judging by the sneak peak, the next episode will be based on Issue #50.

In other news, I'm getting pissed off at the Content Creator. I tried to make a 16v job in a TDM but you can't turn wanted levels on in TDMs. So R* thought it was a good idea to force cops in free mode, yet the one time I actually want cops I get a big metephorical bitch slap. :sui: Thanks alot you f*cking c*nts!

Now that i've got that out of my brain, If anybody is available I need some help on GTAO today. I want to see how a Team GTA Race works and obviously I can't do it solo, I need atleast 5 people. Any help is appreciated. :)

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:17 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 20 January 2014 - 06:52 AM.

Zep, that dude has the most epic tie I've seen in quite a while.

In other news up to 1mil again, kind of pointless since I've already seen dns modders again throwing billion dollar bounties around.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

@Dboi: Which puts the series currently about midway through what there is of the comic series so far. I need to read the newest issue, now that I think about it.

@LB: Sure you don't mean his shirt? :p

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

Its a shirt?  Looked like a very loose tie at first glance, my bad.  :lol:

Warpiggzz
  • Warpiggzz

Mind Of Noir

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Waheeeey look's like you guys have to deal with me again sadly :lol:

I'll be on later today if any of you's will be on to chill out and catch up :colgate:

But anyway thank's for letting me in guys :colgate:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

I'll be on BF3 again tonight if anyone wants to join me. Should be on from about 7pm onwards.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

Im down for ze Battlespielen. :^:

So I'm starting to lose faith in humanity, I just went on Social Club and thought i'd check out the most popular snapmatic pics. And 80% of them were pictures of tits, and one had 900+ likes. :sui:

It doesn't really inspire hope for the future of our species. :/

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

What's up guys? How it's going?

Some c*nt from my FL sent me a message with some kind of virus via messages that freezed my console a couple of times during my play of GTA. Since I could not determine who it was I deleted most of the people who are online most of the time, including you guys. If you want to re-add me feel free (because I don't even remember much who was on my FL :ph34r: ), if not no biggy. I might get some live soon to finally try Online. Even so GTA V SP give me numeros fun. Would be good to have some games with familiar faces. My aim is still going strong (but only on LSPD for now :D ). See you around.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 20 January 2014 - 06:11 PM.

Two hundred kills and I can retire the Assault rifles, just unlocked the orange tint for the advanced rifle.  :lol:

Goal is close to being reality. 

Gun fights in free aim are heaps more enjoyable than in auto aim I'm finding out.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

Gun fights in GTA V are broken. What idiot decided that higher levels should get more health? 

Wigs_McNasty
  • Wigs_McNasty

Murican

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

Gun fights in GTA V are broken. What idiot decided that higher levels should get more health?

Aim for the head

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

Aim for the head

x_cc5ccfd6.jpg

I hate to go all Yardie on the thread and start posting memes, however that was justified.  :pp

• Toke likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:54 PM

I know I make silly noises on Battlefield sometimes but I've got nothing on this guy...

Good games earlier btw.  People died.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

I know I make silly noises on Battlefield sometimes but I've got nothing on this guy...

Good games earlier btw.  People died.

reaction-nerd-kid-punching-air-car-13808

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

I can't get over that video.  It's sooo bad!  The guy takes voice cracking to a whole new level.

Beep - Please get a GoPro.  I need a new show to watch.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users