=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
49,445 replies to this topic
Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:29 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 15 January 2014 - 05:08 PM.

edit:  OMFG!  I'm in the middle of watching Ip Man.  It's easily one of the best martial arts movies I've ever seen.  It's f*cking incredible.  As good as Ong Bak, The Raid or any of the Chinese epics.  I highly recommend checking it out.  Worthy of its IMDb rating.

edit 2:  OMIGAWD IT WAS A F**KING TRUE STORY!  :panic:

Ya didn't know that? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm familiar with Ip Man (Yip Kai-man) as he was the guy that trained Bruce Lee and Grandmaster Pan...I got to participate in a wing-chun lesson with Pan but I didn't learn sh*t lol (He used to be an instructor at a dojo in Kitchener, which isn't far from where I live).

@Beep: I'll try out your DM, but I ain't playin' it for no 20 minutes straight lol
I'll add it to my AoD Deathmatch playlist :^:

@Sam97: Hardcore mode isn't as hard as they make it out to be, adds a little extra dimension to the game, but once you reach a certain point it becomes redundant (as sleep food and ammo become abundantly available pretty quick).  I'd recommend it if you've already beat the game once.

Edit: If ya got billions in gtao, now might be the time to spend it, R* got something planned with this "maintenance" at 9

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Mind.  Blown.  :wtf:

I know a little Wing Chun.  My cousin used to practice it.  I can disarm someone pointing a handgun at me in a pretty boss way.  I'll try and find a video of it later.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

OMFG!  I'm in the middle of watching Ip Man.  It's easily one of the best martial arts movies I've ever seen.  It's f*cking incredible.  As good as Ong Bak, The Raid or any of the Chinese epics.  I highly recommend checking it out.  Worthy of its IMDb rating.

So many things wrong with this post. :facedesk: The fact that you compare Ong Bak to The Raid makes me never want to speak to you again. :p If you think that Ong Bak is a good martial arts movie then you really need to watch District B13 to set you straight. Unless of course you like MA movies that use wires for all the action. :sly: I personally can't stand them after watching The Raid and D13.

Ip Man is good though. :^: But you mentioned Ong Bak in the same sentence as The Raid without the term "isn't as good as... " between the two, so I went off. :pp

Also incase you didn't know, Ip man is a trilogy. ;)

I watched Grudge Match last night, another movie I didn't expect much from that turned out to be really good. Theres not much I can say review wise except the dialogue is amazing (especially the scene about "Butterscoth Jellybeans" :lol: . You probably think the movie is nothing more than two old actors trying to reclaim their fame of when they played young boxers, which it is don't get me wrong (the movie even pokes fun about it), but it's alot more than that. The final boxing match is so gritty and painful that you forget your watching two 60+ men duke it out, until it gets emotional. :cry:

It's probably out of place with all the martial arts talk, but it was a good f*cking movie. :^:

Branacane
  • Branacane

The Captain

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

I love a bit of Martial Arts, though I never really watch any movies about it, find watching UFC and the likes more enjoyable. Always enjoyed doing it and watching it, did Karate and Boxing for 5 years through secondary school, then did 2 years of Muay Thai in College so that was pretty cool. Though I have only ever really practiced and performed/sparred hand to hand combat, I have been interested in self defense against weapons, such as Wing Chun and Krav Maga, first this the Israeli's have been any good at! 

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by Toke, 15 January 2014 - 05:42 PM.

Did no one notice that Sir Frecklton actually has come out of hibernation to post?!  Dat nikkah been playin too much of dat Call of Foolery. :die: Play more V with us Fwekels.

@LB-Ya sorry for my social club hijinks, I simply find it too easy to rile up these pre teens who watch a season of Sons of Anarchy and suddenly think they're gonna be a big bad MC. 

As far as martial arts movies, I'll just leave this here for your bone breaking enjoyment.  Saw this when it was in theaters with the wife a few years back.  Ignore the initial emo elephant love at the beginning.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 15 January 2014 - 06:29 PM.

D-Boi - Read my post again you turnip. The only comparison I made was that they were both great movies. Anyway, Ong Bak uses no wires you noob. That's one of the reasons it's so sick.

-----

edit: Hi Freckles! :)

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 15 January 2014 - 06:39 PM.

Its all good Toke, it was just weird getting on and seeing some Hells Angels MC dude with his hand near the crotch of some Mongols dude and the Mongols dude was like leaning back and crap. lol  :lol:

That Hells Angels dude had like..6 things on his back, looks like a mess sorta since its all too close to each other. 

I feel kinda slow now in other news since I just realized AoD is based on the Hells Angels supposedly..and The Lost is based on The Outlaws. 

Maintenance? I'm tempted to go through with my plan to buy every type of boat and plane...so I'll have a giant list on Pegasus. (The deed is done)

Recently bought the Titan (2mil..sheesh) and got the speeder so all the little icons are lit up now when ppl see my char in the mission lobbies that show what I have access too.  :lol:

Already got everything from warstocks.

I'm curious though..I killed a modder in a TDM a week or so ago (melee trapped him with a pistol against a pillar in the accessible bank til he cut his God mode off, I kept knocking him sideways but instead of falling over he fell on the pillar and kept standing back up and I kept knockin him around etc) and when he died I picked up 500 mil..wondering since Rockstar said they are taking away shared money/gifted..will it count since its classified as picked up?

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:22 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 15 January 2014 - 09:24 PM.

@Sweaty: Just watch District B13. :facedesk:

EDIT: DAFUQ?! :blink: :panic:

GTA Online Maintenance Period

Grand Theft Auto Online will be down for maintenance beginning tonight at 9PM Eastern Time through tomorrow, Thursday January 16th. We expect to be back up within 24 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

MY MONEY! :cry:

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

Hide yo Adders! Hide yo Z-types! Cuz they be takin's all yo money!

• Toke and LBxFinalDeath like this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 15 January 2014 - 09:50 PM.

Just checked that nominations thread or w/e...no one suggested that AoD was best OGA..whatever OGA means lol.  :lol:

Lots of Zaibatsu and Yardies though...everyone else voted for their own thing.

Someone took a shot at Toke though for being the most power abusive mod.  :blink:

I sold my adder..got an entity now, am I safe Booze?

I hid my z-type though.

• Toke likes this

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by Jedi., 15 January 2014 - 10:09 PM.

Damn Rockstar, they took our JERBS!

---

@Freckles: Welcome back, broooo. It's time for the sex.  :orly:

EDIT: 

@Sweaty: Seriously, dude. DELETE ALL YOUR f*ckING PMS. And get on Steam. 

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:10 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 15 January 2014 - 10:15 PM.

Someone took a shot at Toke though for being the most power abusive mod.  :blink:

Sounds about right ;)

-----

D-Boi - I'll check it out soon for sure.  Got a jiffy for martial arts movies atm.

edit:  The Protector (Warrior King)  looks pretty beast too.  I'll stick that in my download queue as well  :^:

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Don't Make Me Get Old Skool

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

I already flushed all my cash down the toilet. Bad news is, I'm gonna need a plumber.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by Jedi., 15 January 2014 - 11:37 PM.

ihnGSTMbfmb8z.png

Saturday 18th of January / 7PM GMT - 2PM EST 

Schedule:

SPLAT! - *jaws music* 

Protect the VIP - MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!

Cargoplan Wars - Seriously, man your battle stations. sh*t is about to get real. 

Current Expected Turnout*:

Jedi

Dboi

*post if you're going to be available. 

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

I'll be there.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

I'll be able to make it most likely.

Mic doesn't echo anymore so I may even talk, who knows. 

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

I will be able to join the Church but probably won't talk that much since my throat has been hurting all week!  :/

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:17 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 16 January 2014 - 02:05 AM.

Cargoplan Wars

It's called Redwings mo'f*cker!

I should be able to make it.  Hopefully I'll be able to stay for the full duration this time.

-----

Gotta love this guy.  He's like the English Dalai Lama.  Hope more people start thinking like him.

Hero mode.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:03 AM Edited by beep41, 16 January 2014 - 04:03 AM.

@Sweaty: Just watch District B13. :facedesk:

EDIT: DAFUQ?! :blink: :panic:

GTA Online Maintenance Period

Grand Theft Auto Online will be down for maintenance beginning tonight at 9PM Eastern Time through tomorrow, Thursday January 16th. We expect to be back up within 24 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

MY MONEY! :cry:

It will be interesting to see what happens to my (and everyone elses) money/level/items/vehicles.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:27 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 16 January 2014 - 06:05 AM.

They shouldn't punish anyone.  It'd be a silly f*cking call.  Which means they probably will do it knowing Rockstar.  Why should the consumer be held accountable for their rushed MP design.  If they make a game where money and XP are needed to unlock content then expect people to exploit that if you give them the opportunity to.

Hence real life crime.

-----

Just completed the new Ska Studios indie game - TIME VIKING!!!!ANDSPACERAPTOR (it only took about 10 minutes).  It's basically the same as I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1 but with worse gameplay and a better ending.  Mainly just got it for the soundtrack and it didn't disappoint.  Always hench from Ska Studios.  Was only 65p.  Strangely, that's also the price of Artfulls Mum by the hour...

It makes my heart heavy to see the white race stoop as low as Artfulls mother has. At least if she was Mexican she'd be ashamed of herself.  But being a white bitch, she still thinks she's better than the brothers she sells that ass to in the parking lot of the titty bar she works at.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

:lol:

Ahem...

Yeah, I'll be there, Jedi. How were you planning to do Splat? 'Cause I made it in the content creator, so we could use that.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:17 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 16 January 2014 - 08:22 AM.

The money is indeed being taken away, I only have 550,000 in the bank now. (checked on social club)

Its a sad day...good thing I bought everything that goes on the Pegasus list...I had around 30 or so things to choose from on it. lol

I already had all the cars I want..and all the clothing.

Looks like a lot of ppls money is gettin reset to around that much. (just checked Tokes)

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

The question is... are those things still there?

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:25 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 16 January 2014 - 08:46 AM.

I don't think Rockstar can honestly tell what was bought with the glitched money or legit tbh...unless of course you're not near rank 100 and you have everything Pegasus offers...or if you're rank 200-1000 but don't even have 10 days played..stuff like that.

If they took away those things..maybe they are gonna reset everyones things, no one has a super..or tank or anything Pegasus related etc.

They may take rank and time played into account hopefully. =P

I sadly have like 16 days played overall..and made 13.9mil off jobs so Its not too weird that I'd be able to get all of it...sorta. lol

Though if no one had a tank and people played missions more I wouldn't be opposed in the worst case scenario.

Big Mitch has only 121,973 in the bank...I'm curious how Rockstar is doing the whole money reset thing now..

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:46 AM Edited by Booze, 16 January 2014 - 08:50 AM.

They may be able to look back at the logs and see when you got your money and how much money you had when you got it. I don't exactly remember, but the 416k I have now may very well be the amount I had when I got mine.

Edit: according so Social Club, my garage has been untouched, so there's that at least. Should get about 10 mil from selling the Adders, if the same goes for my second character.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by beep41, 16 January 2014 - 08:50 AM.

I only have $216,000 in my bank now. I had 130ish million before. As long as my items and vehicles stay, then I'm fine with this. I'll jut need money for ammo pretty much.

I can't see them resetting (everyone's) levels. I'm still at 123, but only time will tell. There's going to be a new way to get money and RP anyway probably. Then R* will probably have to do a monthly purge or whatever :p.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 16 January 2014 - 08:53 AM.

I'd agree but the truth is..I had like 60K left before I got gifted all that money.

I stupidly bought a tank after buying an entity and maxing it out..and a couple other cars, motorcycles.

Also had an Infernus but it was lost when for some reason your cars would just be deleted if you left them in your garage.

So idk.

It may be Rockstar is assuming how much money you should have based on time played and your rank..but again I don't know. (Trying to make sense of it..and I'm prolly way off on how they are doing it)

I'm at the point where money is just for ammo anyway.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:18 AM

Hey guys. I have plans Saturday night so I probably won't make church. Will be on tonight though probably.

Just checked my social club. I have $348,000 now. Hopefully I'll keep my vehicles. I've just checked my garage on social club and i still have all my cars. Whether I'll still have my tank remains to be seen.

Still regret not doing the RP glitch but oh well.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

I regret not farming rooftop rumble even more back in the day, I could be at least rank 300 if I didn't cheap out thinking rank 200 was enough.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:45 AM

All I want/need is level 120. I'm sure i'll find a way.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users