• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

Church was pretty cool.  Shame I missed the A/G War and Formation Riding but there's always next time.  Can we do a GTA Race next week please?  Have to disallow sticky bombs though.  Their just too OP in GTA Race.

I'm probably gonna get on the content creator and make a race of some kind tonight.  Did a few custom races earlier with Booze and Alien which has given me a bit of inspiration.

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 12 January 2014 - 01:12 AM.

Just to say, owned you MUH f*ckUHS IN A/G WAR. 

AWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEH.

Even if I was getting really close and being a penis about it. 

YEEEEEEEARHHHH.

Edit: Stupidity: Wait, that was Church? It's Saturday?

THIS IS NOT GODS DAY, MENTLEGEN.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:38 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 12 January 2014 - 05:54 AM.

edit: Just made my first track on GTA V.  It's called... Shutter Island!  You'll see why when you get to the end of the race.

I should be on tomorrow if you poo poo pushers wanna check it out with me.

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:39 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 12 January 2014 - 10:06 AM.

Found out possibly why my mic was causing an echo..I had the volume on it on max, cut it down a bit and it hasn't echo'd since.  :lol:

I feel silly now..

In other news...I accepted the challenge of finding the two vehicles with the lowest spawn rates in Online and found them both. (People were saying in posts it takes most people days or more of nonstop searching to find them so wanted to try my luck.)

Hard top Albany Manana and the Bravado Youga...only van that can actually be customized and made a personal vehicle.

Despite it having sliding doors on the sides and a door on the back, its a 2 man only van for some silly reason.

It does have a roll cage in the back though.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:35 PM Edited by gamesguru, 12 January 2014 - 01:37 PM.

Just so you know guys, there's user created missions out there now that have modded content in them. All of them by the same guy, and all in 1hr deathmatch (as far as I'm aware):

http://rsg.ms/1l9OEnL - Airport deathmatch. Has Cargoplanes (the one from Trevor's mission where you fly into the back), pink Laser jets, the Romero Hearse and a few other cars.

http://rsg.ms/1l9Oxs4 - Airport deathmatch. Has 747, chrome cargobob and pink Laser jet spawns.

http://rsg.ms/Kqvn2X - Dirt track deathmatch. Spawns blimps and black Cargobobs with Trevor Phillip's Enterprise graffiti on it.

http://rsg.ms/1cguu33 - Golf course deathmatch. UFO easter egg spawns above the course. Also has space docker spawns and a red Skylift.

So be sure to add these and try them out before they're patched (if)/ removed. I might come online tonight to play around with these, so I don't know if any of you are down to play around with this stuff? Blimp Wars anyone?

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

Awesome! The Cargoplane is one of those things Rockstar put in a mission, but only in that mission for some reason (like the Leviathan from San Andreas - yes, I'm still sour about that). I really hope they add it to the actual game at some point, but until then we can check it out using that modded job. I assume there's no risks involved in downloading and playing it?

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:35 PM Edited by gamesguru, 12 January 2014 - 02:36 PM.

I haven't seen anyone report any; there's videos of these missions on YouTube as well. It all seems pretty straightforward.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Im up for it D, we should have fist fights on top of blimps! :lol:

Thanks to everyone who attended church, it's good to hear everyone had fun as I was starting to doubt my hosting abilities during Gladiator Fight Club. :blush: If we ever choose to do it again i'll mix it up with teams and have it more organized.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:06 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 12 January 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Pink Lazer?

Whats the point of even modding such a thing?

Fist fight ontop of blips?  Sounds epic though.

Weapons in the Gladiator Fights were OP as all hell cuz of the lag, I legit heard like 10 sounds of me being hit when Silver was just starting to run over to me. lol

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

Weapons in the Gladiator Fights were OP as all hell cuz of the lag, I legit heard like 10 sounds of me being hit when Silver was just starting to run over to me. lol

I've made it all unarmed, excuding the 1 pistol + jerry can. Though lag will always be a problem with GTA melee. :/

Good times today naggers, Sweaty's mountain forest race was crazy, but surfing the crashing cargoplane was absolutle madness! I'm going to try and convert that into a non-modded game mode for church. :D

In other news, your not dreaming. This is real. :cool:

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

I would like to know the specifics of these Cargoplane shenanigans. :monocle:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:48 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 12 January 2014 - 10:52 PM.

D-Boi - Yeah, can't wait for the new Raid movie.  Might go and watch this one at the cinema.  I really enjoyed the first one.

Booze - We got on top of the planes whilst someone piloted them.  Was pretty epic, especially when the pilot decided to bail.  I suggested we should get two teams on two seperate planes and have a mid-air gunfight!  Sounds like a pretty boss game mode.  

-----

Have some nu disco, whatever that is...

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Oh you can stand on them while they're moving/flying? Rockstar just absolutely need to bring them into the actual game!

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Oh you can stand on them while they're moving/flying? Rockstar just absolutely need to bring them into the actual game!

Yeah, it was pretty f*cking cool.  Check my edit of my last post btw.  Made a sh*t load of spelling mistakes which made it gibberish.  I'll probably be on the content creator in about an hour and a half (after I've watched Sherlock) if anyone is up for getting on.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:03 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 13 January 2014 - 12:06 AM.

D-Boi - Yeah, can't wait for the new Raid movie.  Might go and watch this one at the cinema.  I really enjoyed the first one.

Yeah i'm psyched for it, I won't see it theaters though only because I know it's going to make me stand up and yell "F*CK YEAH!" multiple times. :p

You should check out these movies if you want more crazy foreign speaking martial arts/parkour action.

Merantau: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1368116/ (same director and lead actor from The Raid)

Flash Point: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0992911/

District B13: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414852/

District 13 Ultimatum: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1247640/

The first 2, I literally just downloaded after watching the trailers. They look insane!

The last 2, i've told you about before. They are insane!

I'll be online in abit. Just watching Sherlock. :pp

@Booze: We might be able to stand on Titans while they fly aswell. I don't think anyone has checked that out yet. :monocle:

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:52 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 13 January 2014 - 12:53 AM.

I've noticed that you can stand ontop of many air vehicles but as soon as it hits a slight angle you rag doll.

Prolly happens on the Titan as well.

Someone beat the back of the Titan with a bat so it opened..and I could walk around inside of it while in the air but as soon as he turned or slightly aimed up or down my dude rag doll'd and rolled out the back.

• Toke likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:35 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 13 January 2014 - 02:11 AM.

Sherlock was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!  Only another 2 years before the next episode...  :facedesk:

Listen bro.  Those Lions are on MD's.  

-----

edit:  Nice one for the movie recommendations D-Boi.  Just been doing some research and I'm gonna download...

Ip Manhttp://www.imdb.com/...9/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Red Cliff 1 & 2http://www.imdb.com/...7/?ref_=nv_sr_1 

Both look incredible.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:06 AM

Match of The Day jumping on the Sherlock bandwagon. Sherlock was awesome, shame about the whole 2 year deal. 

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

DOUBLE POST? WHO CARES, IT'S f*ckING GAME OF THRONES!

• SweatyPa1ms and Toke like this

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Never before has a double post been more warranted.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by GunWrath, 13 January 2014 - 02:35 AM.

Double post? Topic... LOCKED.

By the way, Toke, I finally watched about half the 1st season of Vikings.  :panic:  I came buckets already.

• Toke likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:42 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 13 January 2014 - 05:25 AM.

DOUBLE POST? WHO CARES, IT'S f*ckING GAME OF THRONES!

Oh my...

-----

edit:  Just made another point-to-point motorcycle race on the content creator.  This one is called Cross Country.  It's f*cking dope if you ask me, but I would say that.  I'll let you be the judge.

• Toke likes this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:23 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 13 January 2014 - 06:23 AM.

Motorcycle races are nice but everyone uses those imported sports bikes over the 'Murican choppers.  :lol:

Srsly though I'd be up for trying it out eventually.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:42 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 13 January 2014 - 07:44 AM.

Here's a picture from yesterday I took of the blimp shenanigans before they blew up...

0_0.jpg

Can't wait to do that gunfight on top of the planes.  It's gonna be siiiiick!  I know I've already suggested something (GTA Races) but could I recommend doing that at church instead.  I've even come up with the perfect name... Redwings :)  Don't think we've tried out Manhunt on V yet either so that might be worth checking out.  Especially as we don't get penalised for dying any more.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:25 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 13 January 2014 - 08:39 AM.

We definitely have to do some more cargoplane surfing/fist fights, that sh*t was "epic" (as the kids would say). Shooting the pilot netted better results than bailing out too ;)

Anybody try it on the 747? I would also second the idea of a 2 plane-top shootout for Church

@FinalDeath: actually I've been working on a "choppers/Hogs only" bike race :^:

@AoD: Somebody should film themselves going down the Old Mans Crack trail in my Big Bad Wolf race...on a motorcycle...in one try (wink wink). I was close to doing it once myself, but close only counts in horseshoes & handgrenades

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:57 AM Edited by Zepren, 13 January 2014 - 11:27 AM.

@Dboi: The District 13 movies are unreal. Apparently District 14 comes out this year or next year. I hope they keep the gangs from D13U as they were pretty interesting.

Last Martial Arts movie I watched was The Last Dragon. It was pretty bad apart from...

tumblr_m18x8uopXo1r3efnio1_500.gif

Sho'nuff, Shogun of Harlem

I've just finished season 2 of Sherlock. Gotta catch up. I popped back home to catch some family on new years day aka season premiere day. All their frantic speculation got me watching it. Will probably start season 3 tonight.

Vikings is sh*t hot. Only a couple of months until that's back too. I hope it airs on the same days as GoT as it did last year. It helped make up for the action that GoT misses at times. I have no idea what the big episode 9 event will be this year. Looks like all the big stuff is going down early. Maybe it'll be

Spoiler

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:42 PM Edited by gamesguru, 13 January 2014 - 03:46 PM.

That's what I was getting at when I mentioned Blimp Wars. The thing is, we couldn't have done it last night, as you'd really need a decent amount of people to occupy both blimps/aircraft. It would end rather quickly either way, so perhaps we could try some blimp to blimp jumps and fight in the same vain as the Matrix job, and/or make the blimps stay at a distance, and we can try and chuck grenades at one another.

I think dropping a car on top of the blimp before taking off could be interesting, with someone in it, so it stays centred. Or even crazier, land a blimp on the back of an 18-wheeler and drive it around (with people on the top of the blimp shooting at the cops; we must try this). I wonder how the blimp would fair up against a wind turbine as well? Sky diving/stunt jumps? The possibilities are endless.

EDIT: How to get multiplayer exclusive vehicles in singleplayer (using the in-game internet URL exploit).

• Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

This Vikings show sounds right up my street. What is the premise? I'm not sure its aired over here in the UK yet, I've not even heard of it before.

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

It chronicles the tales of Ragnar Lodbrok, aiming to strike a balance between historical accuracy and entertainment (think Spartacus, but with less gore & sex and more refined).

• Toke likes this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

@Dboi: The District 13 movies are unreal. Apparently District 14 comes out this year or next year. I hope they keep the gangs from D13U as they were pretty interesting.

Are you sure theres another sequel coming? You might be thinking of Brick Mansions, the american remake starring Paul Walker and RZA. That's gonna be sick! :cool:

On the subject of Cargoplane games at church, im up for Sweaty's idea of a mid-air gunfight between 2 planes, that's some Micheal Bay sh*t!. But fist fights/melee isn't a good idea for 2 reasons. 1) The people that lose won't get to witness the rest of the action since they died, and 2) The lag is 10x worse for melee ontop of a cargoplane due to it being modded.

• Toke likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users