• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

+1 for Church! :D

Apologies for bailing on you guys last time. I'll be sure to keep you abreast of my movements tomorrow.

Btw, that Trials game was infuriatingly addictive.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

Church looks sick yo!  I'll definitely be there  :^:

-----

Jedi - How close was I with my Sherlock prediction.  I'm guessing pretty much on the money...

tumblr_lq0a90FKwl1qlq05h.gif

• Artful. likes this

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

Could someone make me a prospect now on the private forums? Pretty please?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

1500 page, congratulations on your magnificent achievement :p

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by Jedi., 10 January 2014 - 11:10 PM.

I'm guessing pretty much on the money...

tumblr_lq0a90FKwl1qlq05h.gif

However, it did lighten up my day. 

Shaquille O'Seal
  • Shaquille O'Seal

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:04 PM Edited by Kinko., 11 January 2014 - 12:44 AM.

I will be attending the festivities :alien:

EDIT: Competely missed Toke's post, sh*t man I'm sorry, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:30 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 11 January 2014 - 12:35 AM.

Why has nobody acknowledged Toke? You guys are being straight ig'nant.

@Toke: Sorry to hear that man, my condolences. It sounds like a rough situation. :(

@Artful: Are you up to play the entire BL2 campaign? :sly:

@Zepren: I had already read most of TWD comics but after that mid-season finale I made sure I got all of them for christmas. :D Sh*t is going to get real!

And, GoT doesn't start until april, 6th. I'm not really that excited for it anyway. :p trolololol

Reposting.

ihnGSTMbfmb8z.png

Saturday 11th of January / 7PM GMT - 2PM EST 

Schedule:

Blitzkrieg (10-15mins) - Tank/RPG deathmatch. High octane action. 

Gladiator/Fight Club (20mins) - What is beneath your feet? Sacred ground, doctore. 

Air Ground War (30mins) - The ultimate battle between god and men. 

Try your best to attend. :^:

EDIT: PAGE 1500 BIATCHES! :cool:

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

@Toke: Life really can be a bitch. The forums are either the best place for you right now or the worst place possible. On one hand you have people who love you here and you'll be able to take your mind off everything, on the other hand things have been f*cked up the last couple of days with this recent insurgence of the OGA. Take your time man and we're all here for you. And sorry for not responding sooner, I honestly didn't see the post. 

• Toke likes this

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by Vil., 11 January 2014 - 12:57 AM.

Toke: Sorry, I completely missed your post. I'm sorry to hear that, man. That completely sucks. Though, the best console and natural remedy during times like these is being safe in the knowledge that you have people around you that care for you. There's no more powerful force on Earth than knowing you're not alone. He's lucky to have you by his side. You'll have helped more than you know. I wish your Father God speed, man.

• Toke likes this

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

@Artful: Are you up to play the entire BL2 campaign? :sly:

Hells yeah, dog. Just hook a brother up with an invite when you get on and I'll join.

Also, I just got an app on my iPad and it has a ton of old cartoons on it. I'm currently watching the 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I forgot how f*cking dapper that show was.

@Toke: Sorry to hear that dude, all the best to him and your family.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:54 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 11 January 2014 - 01:55 AM.

Hope your dad gets well soon, Toke.

In other news...I have a new headset now but it has a slight echo I'm told.  fml  :facedesk:

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

In other news...I have a new headset now but it has a slight echo I'm told.  fml  :facedesk:

Now's not the time for tears... that comes later. For now just stare at Emilia Clarke. 

zWOBRwa.png

• Danz. and LBxFinalDeath like this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:49 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 11 January 2014 - 02:50 AM.

Toke - Sorry dude, didn't see your post.  Hope he gets better soon man  :^:

-----

That OGA sh*t was pretty silly.  One guy quoted one of my suggestions and then said I wasn't suggesting anything...  Priceless.  I love these guys.  Could be worse though.  I think they eventually got the message and it wasn't too drawn-out.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:10 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 11 January 2014 - 03:10 AM.

Now's not the time for tears... that comes later. For now just stare at Emilia Clarke. 

zWOBRwa.png

Just hope the echo won't be that annoying..  :lol:

May end up cutting the headset off when not talking. 

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

img0406n.jpg

Apparently, according to Sweaty, this is like the NRG 900 on GTA IV. Seeing as though I know nothing about bikes that was helpful.

And I will kill myself on it.

So... Yeah. A Ducati 996 SPS Limited edition and I can't ride it. :c

Doug, what ever happened to this bike?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

Hey laddies sorry I haven't been very active over the last couple days.  My dad had a real bad logging accident and I've been at the hospital up in Seattle since Tuesday.   All the bones around both of his eyes are smashed, he will likely loose sight out of his left eye and for the time being a 1/4 of the top of his skull has been removed to keep pressure off his brain.   Doctors say he'll likely recover over the next few years but he's going to have a hard time verbally communicating for a good while.  All in all a pretty f*cked up last few days.

Church looks good though :colgate:

Hey man, sorry to hear about the pops. I figured something was up with your absence all of a sudden so I tried to keep the slack up with the moderating. I hope he recovers quicker than the docs say, though they're doctors, they're not always 100% right. Family comes first, handle your business. :^:

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

Yeah, that sounds awful Toke, so sorry to hear that.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

@Toke: Damn bro. I hope your father gets better soon.

@Dboi: i think it was you that said that Last Stand was an awesome movie.... Its on netflix now and i just watched it and my god is there gratuitous violence. Damn.

Also sorry for being so inactive. I'm still battling that cold. It moved from being a head cold to a chest cold and i find myself coughing up a lung far too frequently plus i still havent gotten a new headset. Money is tighter than a nun's Vag.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:51 PM Edited by gamesguru, 07 March 2016 - 08:24 PM.

<snip: Just realised there's some stuff I should save for the music when looking back. So cut out a couple points.>

so i lost my bro today

i mean, ive seen loss before, but nothing this close. i was just numb to all that. even family, but i think my nan's dog was the only time i got upset before. i mean i was young and saw it all the time. plus dogs are awesome.  i know i didn't really mention or ever mention my bro that much depending on who you are, but you know, for the most, outside of when i did my first few songs, and some later ones on the private forums after being out the studio for like a year, i aint really talk about my personal life that much. just that god damn website i kept making.
and when i did, it was usually when things started to look normal. you know, going to the movies or whatever. so id be like hey guys, look how normal i am. like the social outcast that wanted to fit in. or fooling myself that it was. so being a loser nerd on an internet forum is really like my only escape. but outside this, my bro was all i had. cause these games, sometimes its a curse too, cause all the time i spend here, yeah it keeps me away from a lot of stuff i could be doing that aint so good, but it also makes me waste too much time on it. so you know, for this slight change of pace, you see me open up a little bit for a change. i dont really like the pity or none of that, but i felt like posting. i think just to past the time, and keep my mind from wondering... but whatever. i dunno this time, it was just different. i seen plenty close and far pass, but i only really ever cared for him liek that. i think i could lose a lote and it hurt, but i jsut be the same me. but this was my bro, so you know people think that's silly, but whatever.

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

You didn't need to explain why this impacts you so much, we would never write your grief off as trifle. But it does help us to understand better and I'm glad you trust us enough to let us in on that. I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you all the strength in the world to cope with this. The pain will fade, just make sure the good memories won't. He'll be with you in some way or another.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

@Guru: i'm sorry for your loss bro. I agree. Pets are family. I dont know what i'll do when my dog passes away. Old girl is 12 years old and thankfully is a mutt so no major health problems as of yet other that serious case of bad breath. Your post did bring a tear to my eye as i went through a fairly similar situation almost a year ago when i found out my cat had a tumor in its leg. The vet gave me two options, cut the leg off and  have her live with only three legs or put her to sleep. It wasnt a hard decision but it certantly put mortality at the forefront of my mind. And thankfully that cat is running around like she has four legs rather than three and not taking sh*t from any one.

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

For some reason I can't connect to Xbox Live anymore. You guys should just go on while I try to fix this...

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

I'm sorry, Toke. I know it doesn't help, kind words can be rather empty for some, but at least he's alive and you'll be able to see him and give him a hug and so forth. It's crushing, but when tested, families are often stronger than ever. I wish him good health, even if I have never met him. 

Beep, I sold it. Don't you remember? Bad idea keeping it, seeing as though I barely knew how to start it. 

And I'm in a biker gang. How sad. 

Uh... Yeah so, Hooray. Bonus came through. Booking my holidurrr and such. Where should I go? 

TAKE ME AWAY, AOD. 

Shaquille O'Seal
  • Shaquille O'Seal

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

I timed out when trying to connect to every game bar the first game so I got off before I put my head through a window.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

Sorry but I won't be able to make church today because it is my friend's birthday today. Hopefully I can catch the last few minutes of it though!

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

f*cking internet f*cking crapped out. It wont let me reconnect to xbox live at all. :(  

Gladiators was f*cking fun though. And i know i'm laggy. Normally in the past it has worked in all of your favors but for some reason it work in my favor for those first two matches... then i fought artfull and for some reason (lag undoubtedly) was hitting me from about 20 feet away on my screen.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 11 January 2014 - 10:27 PM.

Very fun session, glad I could attend.

Would have talked more but some started to dislike the slight echo so I went silent.

Booze heard me though.  :lol:

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

Thoroughly enjoyable session, gents!

Blitzkrieg was epic! More of the same please!

Also, if I may be so bold, I would offer my two cents on the V edition of A/G War. Brilliant as ever! However, could I request we try it with sniper rifles at hand next time? Personally speaking, I prefer a little more range. If for no other reason than to present myself with a further, and ultimately satisfying, challenge. It would even the odds if we had, not only more range, but more options available in our arsenal. Not to mention the increased fun factor with a little more variety. Other than this petty little grievance, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I see the game mode working as well on V as it did on IV! Fun times ahead!

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Church was fun as usual, thanks to DB and Jed.

Gladiator was f*cking awesome but it would be cool if we mix it up occasionally and make teams use different weapons etc.

@DBoi: That BMX thing of yours is pretty dope. It would make for a great church starter.

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:05 AM Edited by Booze, 12 January 2014 - 12:06 AM.

A/G War is still WIP, so I appreciate any tips and ideas. :^: I initially thought sniper rifles would be a bit OP and for the first half of the match the scores were pretty even. But after that, the pilots grabbed the lead and didn't let it go. So I think I'll try the normal sniper first before moving on to the heavy. I like how there's now 3 kinds of aircraft, it really mixes things up. Plus, things are more explosive than on IV which is definitely a good thing!

Fun Church guys, a shame that XBL crapped out on me just as we were about to play Gladiators (I was ready, in my undies and everything :().

Formation riding was a bit chaotic. I don't think we should drive that fast, it felt like a race at times, causing us to scatter more easily. Still, some cool sights :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users