Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:57 AM

Bed time beats.  Night night nigras.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:24 AM

@Sweaty: You need to delete yo PMs. I can't message you. 

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:32 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 09 January 2014 - 08:40 AM.

Jedi you gotta conquer Dock to Stocks I and III one day...you rage quit both.  :lol:

It is a gigantic pain to try and escape the cops in a cargobob though.

I don't think I ever played Dock to Stocks 2..tbh.

P.S: Tennis is God awful in GTA Online, the lag makes it unbearable. 

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Sweaty, I've been snooping and I've decided I have a lot of time for your music taste. :^:

I'm currently listening to that S.P.Y. Submotion Orchestra remix you posted, thought I'd hate to see Submotion Orchestra remixed like this but it actually works surprisingly well. 

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Glad you like it. It's always cool to share beats :)

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

If you get the chance see Submotion Orchestra live. They came and played at my uni at what is usually quite a rowdy night and the crowd were stunned. Honestly the lead singer is utterly beautiful, all the men in the crowd were mesmerized and the girls...sulking at their boyfriends so they were quiet too.  :p

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

Had the chance to see them about a month ago I think but never got round to it.  Definitely on my list of acts to go and watch.  You heard much Bonobo?

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

Of course. It is my mission to see him live at some point in the next few years. 

You into your Mount Kimie or Jai Paul at all?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

Sounds pretty cool.  I'll check some more of their stuff out for sure  :^:

• Max likes this

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:29 PM

It seems Max and Sweaty's naked dancing music festival is over.... or is it just beginning?

Season 4 of The Boondocks starts sometime this month so i've started re-watching the best episodes, which is almost every episode. Here's some classic clips incase you've forgotten. ;)

I LOVE IT! :lol:

Also did anyone know King Joffrey was in Batman Begins? :blink:

original.jpg?w=480&h

• Max likes this

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

I am a huge superhero fan/geek!!!

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:18 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 10 January 2014 - 03:29 AM.

I had the worst luck finding GTA sessions earlier, almost every lobby had a Lost MC crew in it, couldn't do anything without 4 dudes ganging up on me lol.  :facedesk:

Way too many people are Lost, they should really find their way.

Was fun though..close to getting the orange camo for the advanced rifle...goin' for LSPD camo on all Assault rifles..have it for the other two already.

I assume one group were roleplayers since they sent me a message saying the area around the Eclipse apartments was their "turf", the others two groups didn't send messages they just spoke to me with bullets rather than text though they similarly were camped around the Eclipse apartments.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:59 AM

I am a huge superhero fan/geek!!!

You are my superhero with posts like that.  Zelos?

-----

Just watched The Wolf of Wall Street.  Typical Scorsese. Typical DiCaprio.  Completely f*cking brutal!  Definitely worth a watch.  Gotta love drugs.

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

I'm still catching up with SoA. sh*t's going down!

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Tangled Up in Blue

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

People who know things - Is Church going to be at the same time/date as last week?

Dboi: Borderlands is definitely worth getting. I would be totally down to play it with you but I've been quite busy the last couple of days and probably will be for the next few weeks.

Sweaty: This is a pretty old gif but Jennifer Lawrence definitely stole your sh*t.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:58 AM Edited by Zepren, 10 January 2014 - 01:52 PM.

Yo, I'm up for Church tomorrow if we planning of having it then again (seeing as I missed the last one).

@DBoi: Sweet, I didn't even know if it got renewed or not. "What's going on here? Two niggas trying to kill each other? Proceed." - Ruckus

Archer's back soon too. And Justified and Community just came back too. TV's the sh*t right now. Well... "TV"

tumblr_mygwk7tDzB1ssccu8o1_500.gif

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:32 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 10 January 2014 - 04:46 PM.

TV's the sh*t right now.

Not until Feb, 9th it isn't.

walking-dead-season-4-resolution-rick-ca

:pp

Community has been pretty funny so far though. :^:

I was going to watch The Wolf of Wall Street last night but it's f*cking 3 hours long and it didn't finish downloading until 11:30, so I watched Escape Plan instead.

Despite the trailers making it look like a cheesfest it was actually really good, Stallone and Schwarzenegger struck gold with this one. The story is entertaining, the action is intense, the writing is solid, Vinnie Jones is bald, 50 Cent is a nerd, and Anrie gets an MG. Add some 1-liners and we got ourselves an instant classic! :D

"Let me out of here and I'll forget this ever happened, or I'll burn this place to the f*cking ground on my way out" - Stallone

@Booze: Season 6 of SoA is probably the most shocking thing i've ever watched on TV. I hope your psyche is ready...

@Cal: I know you've been wanting me to get BL2 for awhile so I don't mind waiting longer to play it. But will you play the entire campaign?

And yes, Church will be the same time every week unless something comes up for both Jedi and myself. Which is rare.

Church details coming sometime today....

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

The Wolf of Wall Street. The Wolf of f*cking Wall Street. Watch it now. I have to thank this film, not only for it being amazing, but for introducing me to Margot Robbie. This f*cking woman. I want to break into Hollywood for the sole reason of having coitus with this woman. 

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

I was going to go see it today at a matinee with friends... but work happened.  Would you say this a good one to take the wife to?

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

@DBoi: I can play Borderland 2 with you aswell if you need. I never finished it so I could do with playing it again.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

I was going to go see it today at a matinee with friends... but work happened.  Would you say this a good one to take the wife to?

No, definitely not. However, it could depend on how cool your wife is. 

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hahah, that's kind of what I expected. It sounds like it's a bit raunchy. They've got all sorts of feminist, humanist, occupy Wall Street hate being thrown at them.

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

ilIx6uYnrs0nW.png

Congratulations, Artful

Your second trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. You are to be promoted to Prospect. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Prospect if you wish so. You may also wear AoD colors (avatars and signatures), on the condition that they show the Prospect mark. You are also now granted access to the members only section of our private forum.
Your next trial period will last for 3 months, after which the officers will take another vote. This will be your last trial period. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

----

Congratulations, Zepren

Your second trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. You are to be promoted to Prospect. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Prospect if you wish so. You may also wear AoD colors (avatars and signatures), on the condition that they show the Prospect mark. You are also now granted access to the members only section of our private forum.
Your next trial period will last for 3 months, after which the officers will take another vote. This will be your last trial period. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

---

Attention, Mistuh Doughnutty

Your most recent trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. Due to your behavior not having been satisfactory, we have decided that you have to repeat the trial period. We would like to see more of you both on the forums and at Church. Contact the officers for further information.
Please put in more effort, so one day we may call you Brother.

---

Attention, ClingingMars

Your most recent trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. Due to your behavior not having been satisfactory, we have decided that you have to repeat the trial period. We would like to see more of you both on the forums and at Church. Contact the officers for further information.

---

Attention, JordynTower

---

Attention, Toxic Overlord

Your most recent trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. Due to your behavior not having been satisfactory, we have decided to demote you to your previous rank. We'd like to see more of you on XBL and on the forums.

---

Attention, LeRay

Your most recent trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. Due to your behavior not having been satisfactory, we have decided to demote you to your previous rank. We'd like to see more of you on XBL and on the forums.

---

Attention, SlitherJr

Your most recent trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. Due to your behavior not having been satisfactory, we have decided to remove your from the gang. Contact the Officers for more information.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Jedi., 10 January 2014 - 11:33 PM.

ihnGSTMbfmb8z.png

Saturday 11th of January / 7PM GMT - 2PM EST 

Schedule:

Blitzkrieg (10-15mins) - Tank/RPG deathmatch. High octane action. 

Gladiator/Fight Club (20mins) - What is beneath your feet? Sacred ground, doctore. 

Air Ground War (30mins) - The ultimate battle between god and men. 

Current Expected Turnout*:

Jedi

Dboi

Johnny

Artful

FinalDeath

Booze

Zepren

Vil

Sweaty

Kinko

---

Additionals (in the event of finishing early or people wanting to exceed the normal time):

Nascar

New RnB

Skeet Shooting

Human Bowling

* Post if you think you'll be available

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:36 PM Edited by Booze, 10 January 2014 - 07:39 PM.

Holy f*ckballs. Well, glad that's out of the way (promotions/demotions).

Looks like a good Church line-up. :^: What do you guys think of adding a bit of formation riding at the start (or middle, if people are late)?

Edit: I''ll be there, in case that wasn't clear :) Who's Tommy?

Edit 2: f*ck you Jedi, making me think I'm going nuts!

Jedi, you up for some more Dark Souls in a bit?

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

Lord Artful shall be attending church to assert his dominance in the gladiator ring.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

@Booze: Sounds like a good idea. We could do with some formation riding for some future promo vids. That's not even all the evaluations - only the ones we've definitely agreed on. I'll be waiting for you, it's Dark Souls time.  :inlove:

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

I'm 99% sure I'll be available.  :lol:

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

@Dboi: Oh f*ck yeah. I was losing interest until this season but then it got good and that mid-season finale was so good that I went away and read all the comics just cause I wanted more WD in general. Game of Thrones is back soon too remember.

Thanks for the promotion guys. I'll definitely be at Church tomorrow. 

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hey laddies sorry I haven't been very active over the last couple days.  My dad had a real bad logging accident and I've been at the hospital up in Seattle since Tuesday.   All the bones around both of his eyes are smashed, he will likely loose sight out of his left eye and for the time being a 1/4 of the top of his skull has been removed to keep pressure off his brain.   Doctors say he'll likely recover over the next few years but he's going to have a hard time verbally communicating for a good while.  All in all a pretty f*cked up last few days.

Church looks good though :colgate:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users