=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
49,406 replies to this topic
ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

I am the Beast I Worship

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by ILIKEFIREPLACES, 05 January 2014 - 01:34 AM.

Uploaded and Posted just for Dboi and Guru's reactions.

Thanks to Dboi and Jedi for hosting Church, I had a lot of fun even though we were all a bit a rusty and some of the events didn't go as smoothly as intended it was still a blast. 

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

;)

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Uploaded and Posted just for Dboi and Guru's reactions.

You guys need to stop being so damn funny, my laugh is so OP. :lol:

Thanks to everyone that attended church, we didn't plan for it to be that long we just had too many Jobs we wanted to play. We'll limit the amount of games from now on so we don't hold anybody up longer than need be, srry again Booze. :blush:

We will also try to have the details up earlier. :^:

Any criticism (or praise) for the jobs we played today is welcome, though mind my low self esteem. :p Also if anybody has any jobs they think would be good for church feel free to suggest them to myself or Jedi, but please don't suggest a job of yours just because you want the likes.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

I had A LOT of fun with you guys again. Also I told you guys one thing I bring to the table was laughter :cool:  lol but hope to play with you guys again!!!! :)

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

Yeah that was fun despite my connection issues. R&B was pretty sweet, Trials would have been great if it was a lil' easier. Horde mode has lots of potential if it can be streamlined better. And thanks to everybody that helped me test out Blitzkrieg! (The tank job) :)

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

Thanks to DB and Jed for hosting church it was a lot of fun. It didn't go as smoothly as hoped but it was the first church so it's not unexpected. Granger Danger was a ton of fun especially against amateurs, RnB was cool as per usual. I would also like to thank Jed and DB for hosting Gladiators next week. Isn't that right you two?

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

Don't worry about it Dboi, thanks for hosting! We should probably stick to the golden formula of three game modes (+ maybe a tester, seeing as we're still creating new ones out the wazoo), making Church 2 hours tops. And no breaks, there's no telling who's gonna come back and who isn't. ;)

You know my opinion on that Trials game. Although a checkpoint after that first jump would've made things a lot better, the rest of the track was disproportionately easier than those first two jumps.

I wasn't really enjoying myself during RnB either, especially during that first track. No indication of where the track is + all white blips makes for a considerably more confusing experience than in IV. I think R'nB tracks need to be carefully created especially for the event, with a lot of props to help make clear where the track is. You can highlight the racers through your phone, but then still, you don't know which racer is your teammate and which is the enemy.

Vehicular Manslaughter worked, although the bushes made it hard to see at times. Are you sure there isn't a parking lot we can use somewhere?

Heli-Granger tours was a success, but as always with these kind of game modes (last team standing): like you said, weapon damage needs to be toned down, to draw out the actual action. It would also speed things up to have all the 'Bobs and Grangers in one spot and have everyone respawn there (preferably near the wind farm, as I agree with Guru that that would make things a bit more interesting ;)). Maybe you could even make floating props in the air to force the pilots to fly low.

We didn't play Matrix Reloaded and although the concept sounds awesome, there's the drawback again of the "last team standing" nature of the game: if you're the first one to fall off the truck, you're going to miss the rest of the action. Instead of a race, maybe you can try to make it an actual TDM, where the trucks drive circles around a respawn location, so they can let people back on that have respawned? I'd say the horse racing track would be a good candidate for that.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

Good Church, everyone! In terms of it being the first Church is was a success. The turnout was great and most of it went smoothly although admittedly hitting a few bumps along the way. I think we've all learned from that Church which will help both the hosts and the participants to make things far easier. 

@Liam/ Kinko/ LeRay: Thanks for attending but in the future could you please announce when you're getting off. It doesn't help anyone if someone just disappears without any indication of what happened. Cal did the right thing and made it clear that he was going for 20mins.  :^:

@Booze: Yeah, some good points there. I'd just like to say that in the future try to be wary of everyone else during the game. I can understand that if you're not enjoying yourself that you want to voice your opinion but I felt some of that negative influence was rubbing off on everyone else. It made it less enjoyable for all involved - not just yourself. 

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

Sorry i've been fairly inactive as of late. I've been battleing with a nasty winter cold and i currently have half of a working headset. I'll probably get a new head set this next week end though. Depending all on my paycheck though. :/

@Freckles: i saw you playing American football... You sir.... are awesome.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Sorry about that. Since you stated that the goal of the trial thing was to get people annoyed, I thought I'd let you know that you had been successful. :p

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Well its damn good to see the Church relaunch went well, here's to hoping our new Road Captains can keep up the momentum! :^:

Well I finally broke down and bought Far Cry 3 after watching the first thirty minutes of gameplay on da yootoobez.  I know a good portion of you fellas have/had it so I have a couple questions.  Is co op included with the game at no cost?  Should I wait to finish the campaign before I start in on it?  And even though I know anyone who owns here has already completed the co op would any of you lads be up for indulging me with by doing some at some point?

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

I am the Beast I Worship

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Is co op included with the game at no cost?  Should I wait to finish the campaign before I start in on it?  And even though I know anyone who owns here has already completed the co op would any of you lads be up for indulging me with by doing some at some point?

- Yes

- It doesn't matter

- Yeah sure dude :)

Do you think now that have Church on Saturdays that you might be able to attend Toke?

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

Weekends, especially that early, are a impossibility for me and are likely tp remain that way for years to come.

Make it on any weekday and it's a whole other story but I understand and accept that likely wont happen.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 05 January 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Was a "clubhouse" or "clubisland" ever decided?  :lol:

I have nothing at all planned next Saturday so I'll be able to make it though it'd be nice if Toke could make it.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

Since you stated that the goal of the trial thing was to get people annoyed, I thought I'd let you know that you had been successful. :p

It was supposed to be more fun and impressive than annoying, though I didn't take into account how retarded the game's physics were. :( I apologize for the mental trauma I put you through Booze, I added the checkpoint you requested even though you'll probably never play that track again. :p Though I hope you give my future installments a chance. :)

Thanks for the tips on the other jobs though. :^: As Johnny suggested I've tweaked Horde Mode, it now spawns everyone with a shotgun so we don't waste time waiting for the single spawn, and also should stop everyone from killing eachother for no raisin since theres no baseball bats and players should conserve their ammo. Emphasis on "should". :pp

I've also started making a new Heli-Granger Tours (title subject to change, again). This time it spawns everyone and all vehicles at Trevor's Airfield, so it can take place at the Wind Farm as requested. Though I can see everyone falling off their Granger due to the Cargobob having to manuver around the wind mills so it might be best that we get inside the Grangers for the Wind Farm battles. Though it's player's choice.

As for Vehicular Manslaughter, as odd as it may sound, Trevor's Airfield is the biggest, flattest area in the map. The arena I made for Horde Mode works though it is quite smaller. I was aiming for the same size of the Dukes Arena from GTA IV, which is why I chose the airfield. I'll try my best to make it with less obstructions.

As for R&B, I admit I made my track too big as I got carried away in the CC one night and stayed up until 3am. And anything I make or think of after midnight while stoned out of my tree, I think is amazing. :lol: In the future my R&B tracks will be limited to straight road/highways.

Also I have a solution to the problem of blips in R&B, though it may cause more. In GTA Race lobbies the host can turn "Teams" on, which should help with finding your teammates aswell as choosing the teams themselves. But it introduces the problem of weapons, which shouldnt be a big deal if everyone is cooperative.

EDIT: What if only the Racers were allowed to use weapons? (no explosives), that could make for an interesting twist to R&B. :monocle: Thoughts?

@Sweaty: This could possibly be the last time I ask, but are you going to be online tonight? And if so would you be willing to finish the game that shall not be named? The rest of us are all online now and would like to get it over with since my XBL trial should be expiring any day now.

@Toke: Since FC3 was made by Ubisoft, there will definitely be a Uplay Passport needed to play MP or Coop, which are both pretty fun. I unfortunatly don't have it on 360 anymore or I would play the Coop with you, even if it was just the two of us. I like it that much. :^:

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

I'll make the next church for sure. Was at a mate's 21st last night. Pretty rough now likes.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by Jedi., 06 January 2014 - 03:36 AM.

I'm in love with Sherlock from a technical point of view. The cinematography, editing and writing is just amazing. Similarly, I can't even comprehend how fun it must be to both act and write for a unique character like Sherlock Holmes. 

EDIT: The writer, who always plays Mycroft, is going to be in the new season of Game of Thrones. 

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

I am the Beast I Worship

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

The writer, who always plays Mycroft, is going to be in the new season of Game of Thrones. 

Indeed and if they make the character look like how he is described in the books his appearance will be very odd. 

The new Sherlock episode was great as always. I have a theory about 

Spoiler

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

Sherlock Holmes?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

Hey guys, just dropping mention to register for the gang race if you're interested. Thanks! Good luck!

http://gtaforums.com...e-registration/

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:45 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 06 January 2014 - 05:53 AM.

Latest episode was pretty cool.  When that royal guard was found stabbed in the shower I was screaming "icicle" at the screen but it turned out I was wrong anyway.  I still cant get over that first episode of season 2.  So sick.  I'll probably re-watch it after the next episode is done as they'll be no more Sherlock for another 2 years :/  So glad I haven't been a fan for very long.  I would have been tearing my hair out.  Imagine if we got 4.5 hours of GoT every 2 years  :sui:

I just started watching Fringe and the writing wasn't great to begin with.  Then one guy said this...

I'm hooked.

-----

edit:  Just gonna give a quick shout out to those unsung heroes of YouTube that upload the exact clip of a show you're looking for.  Love you guys  :inlove:

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

I just got back from town. £30 got me Jus cause 2, Mass Effect 3, Red Faction: Armageddon and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. F*ck yeah.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:45 AM

Calling prospects & up, we'd like your opinion on this.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

Calling prospects & up, we'd like your opinion on this.

SEEN!

QRC3uHN.jpg

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:21 AM Edited by GlitzyTomb, 07 January 2014 - 02:22 AM.

Had fun a bit ago.  Tried to take some pics, best I got.

0_0.jpg

Also, if any of you are still (or would like to start) playing Dark Souls count me in.  It's quite difficult but I'm sure we could help each other through.  Fun game.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Does anyone here play WWE Games or Assassin Creed games? If so we should play!!!! ;)

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

Anyone seen any insanity wolf memes?  They're brilliant.  Here's a few examples and a song from that local rock band I was talking about in the party earlier...

http://imgur.com/fvPe2aP

http://imgur.com/AIq9Iaw

http://imgur.com/FxKdH5T

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 07 January 2014 - 03:08 AM.

The newer WWE games are meh imo.  I like the old PS2 ones..like Smackdown Here Comes The Pain and Shut Your Mouth, they had some epic season modes.  SvR was alright but after the first it went downhill til now they got rid of season mode entirely and made road to wrestlemanias etc.

They are extremely dated graphically though.

@Rdog this post was meant for..

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:21 AM

I've got 2K14 but I don't play it all that much.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:34 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 07 January 2014 - 03:38 AM.

I've been wondering...is the popular thing nowadays with MCs on social club to have 1% somewhere in the emblem?

Every MC (well I should say most) I've seen on social club/in-game have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users