Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,366 replies to this topic
SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Haven't seen it yet.  Gonna watch it after MotD.  Sorry for bailing before btw.  Messy comedown.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

I had Sleeping dogs for a long time and I have never finished it, think I will do that now! Lol

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

As long as you haven't slit your wrists, Sweaty. o-o 

Also the cheaterspool thing, the only reason why Rocksturrrr would be banning DNS server users if if they're still able to create and use them to effect. For example, Rocksturrr said that they've disabled DNS manipulation and you can only use them if you get permission. 

...Yeah. I dunno why. Permission. "You've been a good little sport, why not gain god mode with this simple code?"

But yeah. Toke hating on the little guy, not letting me stir sh*t. Sad face. 

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

Well my Sleeping Dogs save was deleted (probably my cousins) but it doesn't matter I love that game!

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

Yeah Sleeping Dogs is probably the best free game with gold so far, hopefully Microsoft continues with actual decent games in the future.

The 3 story DLC's are worth checking out too, the 2 that have achievements are decent but the one that doesn't (Zodiac Tournament) is the best. :^:

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:24 AM

http://gtaforums.com...cial-gang-race/

Well we're f*cked.   :lol:

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

I think it's f*cking stupid. Some sh*tty gangs that been here just about three months will end up winning rather than gangs who have long been apart of this community such as AoD and Yardies.
  • Toke and o Mr Punchy o like this

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:43 AM Edited by gamesguru, 02 January 2014 - 02:48 AM.

I definitely see that as a high possibility, although I'm rather out of the loop, but if there is as much back-scratching and toy flinging between gangs now, as there was in my heyday... then I don't really see it any other way. I'd say it would have been a toss-up between either us and The Yardies (with a strong emphasis towards the latter), were this to take place a year... or even maybe even six months ago. At this point, it will more than likely be between The Damned and The Yardies, but like I said, my ears aren't to the streets anymore, so I'm just going on vague appearances. Maybe we could claw in at a commendable third, with a fruit basket and Fleshlight shipped to our doors as a constellation prize.

From reading, it seems there will be a certain focus on the social part of things, so perhaps we would need a team of ALL CAPS Crusaders to silver-tongue their way into peoples' panties. I'd vote for Liam, Jedi, Sweaty and myself in that case. Then again, I'd be too busy out back behind the bike shed, browsing evocative tumblr pages and crying over my own rap lyrics.

• Otter likes this

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Shh, no tears. Only tits.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

Yeah, leave it the "Officials" to think of a system this retarded. The winner will be some mafia related gang who will give each other votes due to their 12 year old Alliances. I'm not bothered though. We already have a private forum and I have no desire to join the elitist and segregated private OGA section. They all seem to be like GunWrath.  :p

Hopefully D12 get it and not some gang that have been here for a few months. Then again maybe if the Yardies get it then they'll stop posting in their cesspit of a thread and move to their private forum.  :inlove:

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 02 January 2014 - 03:10 AM.

The system is retarded because this gang is a 'Veteran' gang. Us, like the Yardies, have had a few too many c*nts pass through it, and a few goldies that have luckily stayed or unfortunately left. Or just sort of fell off of the face of the Earth. We're bitter, elderly people (or at least I am. And Toke is old so I suppose he counts. Don't have a Tardis though >:I) and we have our own little opinion on how people should run their gangs and little circle jerk groups, most likely because we're so damn entitled, due to the gang being so old. 

We should sit around in wheelchairs and drink whiskey and wear bandanas and breathe into walls while having flashbacks about soldiers being killed in some war. Or something.

Annoyingly, it's to get everyone involved. Lets bring it all together and have no segregation or some sh*t. I say we sling our dicks around. 

Besides, get me in some sort of chat with them and I'll have them singing. My voice is like massaging honey into peoples ears with a velvet glove. Oh my yes...

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

Yeah, leave it the "Officials" to think of a system this retarded. The winner will be some mafia related gang who will give each other votes due to their 12 year old Alliances. I'm not bothered though. We already have a private forum and I have no desire to join the elitist and segregated private OGA section. They all seem to be like GunWrath.  :p

Hopefully D12 get it and not some gang that have been here for a few months. Then again maybe if the Yardies get it then they'll stop posting in their cesspit of a thread and move to their private forum.  :inlove:

I don't think y'all quite understand how this is intended to go. Part of the competition is gonna be the unofficial gangs voting, and you can guarantee that'll be a big circlejerk of course. But the OGA gangs are also gonna be voting, and I can assure you most of us can't stand the try-hard drama queens that make up those mafia/private army wannabe clans. An elite squad of 12-year-old Xbox kiddies spawnraping with snipers is not what the OGA is about, it's a social thing. If nobody can stand your group because it's full of pretentious assholes you'll be stopped at the door no matter how many dicks you suck to win the other gangs' nominations or how much "skill" you have at GTA.

• Otter likes this

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

I don't think y'all quite understand how this is intended to go. Part of the competition is gonna be the unofficial gangs voting, and you can guarantee that'll be a big circlejerk of course. But the OGA gangs are also gonna be voting, and I can assure you most of us can't stand the try-hard drama queens that make up those mafia/private army wannabe clans. An elite squad of 12-year-old Xbox kiddies spawnraping with snipers is not what the OGA is about, it's a social thing. If nobody can stand your group because it's full of pretentious assholes you'll be stopped at the door no matter how many dicks you suck to win the other gangs' nominations or how much "skill" you have at GTA.

Otter's post lacked some detail regarding those issues or perhaps I was ill informed due to skim reading. Regardless, thanks for clearing that up fireguy. :^: 

It'll be interesting to see how the OGA people base their opinions during the voting due to the fact I don't seem many of them in the Multiplayer Section. 

• fireguy109 likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:38 AM

It'll be interesting to see how the OGA people base their opinions during the voting due to the fact I don't seem many of them in the Multiplayer Section. 

And that's part of what we're trying to change! ;)

At the end of the day, it's all about having fun and trying to excite the OGA into actually doing something again. Would be great to have all of your shining faces in there.  Good luck, fellas.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:40 AM Edited by gamesguru, 02 January 2014 - 03:41 AM.

Right guys, to the OGA AoD members, it's that time, strap on the knee-pads and get to work, we have to elicit some acts we won't be proud of... wait... that's just me now, isn't it? F*ck. I guess I better spend twice as long brushing my teeth and gargling on mouthwash. See, this is why Toke was being buddy-buddy with GunWrath, but you c*nts had to RUIN IT ALL!!!! *slams door behind them, with the contempt of a bitter housewife*

Yes, I see the hypocrisy in my call to action.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

Yeah, Otter touched on it in a little more detail in a different topic. If I understand it right, you need to have all three - respect from your peers, respect from the OGA (make of that what you will), and activity. You don't need to be a bunch of try-hards, like I said, but the OGA needs some people who still do stuff! Guys who still participate in events and mix it up around the forums and across Online instead of hiding in the private sections and playing only with people you've known for years like most of us do. A lot of the OGA guys are barely active or just pop in to chat. I believe the idea is to get some fresh blood in, mix things up, get everyone up and doing stuff again. As for the OGA-MP section involvement, it will be interesting. But a decent number of OGA guys have non-official gangs as well (gamesguru is an obvious example), and we all have to decide as a group who we'll be voting for, so at least it won't be like we're picking randomly from the list a gang to endorse.

My apologies if I sound pretentious or cheerleading lol.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

So all this time we've been an unofficial gang? :blink: F*ck me fellas let's get in on that circle jerk and dutch-rudder our way to "Official" status. :p

• Jedi. likes this

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

Or we could just kind of play games. And have jobs and shiz. 

HAHLOLJAYKAY.

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

Yeah, Otter touched on it in a little more detail in a different topic. If I understand it right, you need to have all three - respect from your peers, respect from the OGA (make of that what you will), and activity. You don't need to be a bunch of try-hards, like I said, but the OGA needs some people who still do stuff! Guys who still participate in events and mix it up around the forums and across Online instead of hiding in the private sections and playing only with people you've known for years like most of us do. A lot of the OGA guys are barely active or just pop in to chat. I believe the idea is to get some fresh blood in, mix things up, get everyone up and doing stuff again. As for the OGA-MP section involvement, it will be interesting. But a decent number of OGA guys have non-official gangs as well (gamesguru is an obvious example), and we all have to decide as a group who we'll be voting for, so at least it won't be like we're picking randomly from the list a gang to endorse.

My apologies if I sound pretentious or cheerleading lol.

Well thanks for taking the time to address some of the concerns we had and  I hope this whole experiment works out well one way or the other.   

We here at the AoD have a "Don't give a sh*t" attitude and as a consequence it's isolated us pretty well from the rest of the xbox gangs except perhaps for the Biancos whos members we've played with a few times with no recent incidents .  But ya, everyone hates us around here but like I said  "we don't give a sh*t".  So I don't think a bump up in the OGA will effect us one way or another though I've been lobbying for it for quite some time along with the Yardies and DDZN.  Speaking of whom you should check out their threads  and add some of them to your PSN since their pretty much PS3 exclusive and I see you likely do as well.

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Limitless
  • Limitless

Bad, for a greater good.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

Happy late New Years, lads! I'll just leave this here...

4165f5371b4b29ba4f0503aca831413a.png

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

Whose on xbox tonight? I popped on for a sec the other day but will be on proper later.

Are we looking at saturday for church, yeah? Dunno if I'll make it. Depends what time but I'm heading out at like 5 and don't plan on getting home till late on Sunday :p.

Sucks being in work today. I aint too bad but most of my colleagues are dead to the world.

tumblr_mxzkworVcI1rczikfo2_r1_500.gif

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

@Sweaty/Jedi/Cal: Today is the 2nd and most likely the last day of my Live trial, get online you fookin' slags! :sly:

I know i've been saying it's my last day for awhile, but i've been living each day as if it were my last. :pp #YOLO

@Movie News: Quite a few DVD screener torrents have popped up on TPB, most notably Lone Survivor and American Hustle. I watched the latter last night and it was good, but nothing special. It reminds me of Gangster Squad, not because of the plot but because it has an ensemble cast yet is instantly forgetable as soon as the credits roll, though it was still entertaining. :^:

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 02 January 2014 - 06:30 PM.

I seem to be getting all the more worried of being banned/dunced. Then again I could just play Battlefield 4 until it turns over. Regardless I've taken 5 mil out for both characters. I'm still sub level 100 so maybe that'll help my case when it comes to bannage. I don't mind the money being taken, I'll just do some races and Deathmatches and f*ck people up. 

FOCK THEM UP. <3

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

D-Boi - I'll be on in one hour tops.

CountOrlock92
  • CountOrlock92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:06 AM Edited by CountOrlock92, 03 January 2014 - 12:07 AM.

Hey wanted to say sorry for not being on or doing anything club related since I got accepted which was admittedly a very long ass time ago. So I want to apologize for that, probably wasn't a great show of a team player. Please take me back into your criminal organization. 

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:31 AM Edited by Toke, 03 January 2014 - 12:32 AM.

Sorry man but your PS3 friends decided to jump ship when they figured out that we had structure and organization.  Instead the wanted to make their own rules and their own crew, called MEXI or something ethnic like that.

To quote the great Dixie Viking Alienworker "I say f*ck em."

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

Sooo I am very bored and wants to play with AOD!!! Who is u to kill some people for fun?

CountOrlock92
  • CountOrlock92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

I would have to agree with Dixie. I don't actually have grand theft auto v for ps3 anymore, though I am waiting for it to be shipped soon for my Xbox (Xbox is my primary). This is one of the few groups who don't have a bunch bullsh*t in their club so I hope I can be welcomed back.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:36 AM Edited by Jedi., 03 January 2014 - 01:37 AM.

I would have to agree with Dixie. I don't actually have grand theft auto v for ps3 anymore, though I am waiting for it to be shipped soon for my Xbox (Xbox is my primary). This is one of the few groups who don't have a bunch bullsh*t in their club so I hope I can be welcomed back.

Post an application (see the front page) to make a formal request to join so we can vote upon it. We can't just give you a freebie and add you to the roster.  :^:

CountOrlock92
  • CountOrlock92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:51 AM Edited by CountOrlock92, 03 January 2014 - 01:53 AM.

Name (Optional): Michael

Which consoles do you play on? Xbox360, PS3

PSN/XBL/Windows Gamertag: Armybrat18, CountOrlock92

R☆ Social Club profile: CountOrlock92

Do you have a mic? Yes

Time Zone: Eastern

Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang? I have a lot of weed

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? Trying to make it a habit

Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? Mayans MC are pile of short flabby dicks

Have you been in any gangs before? Yes (not for long, to much bullsh*t)

Any entries in your member log? I don't know actually, still new to this 

Anything else you might want to add? Tried out for prospect once before, I got accepted but became inactive due to general life (but thats over now so I'm ready to get the party started)

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:41 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 03 January 2014 - 02:45 AM.

Been reading so much MC drama on social club, don't even try and look for it which is the sad part, it just pops up out of nowhere.

Makes sense I guess since there seems to be a massive influx of MC crews on social club.

One such case is that 2nd rate MC talkin' smack to Toke.  :lol:

In other news my controller is about to be thrown out the window, A button is permanently stuck in and locks the brake feature in vehicles and keeps me from sprinting which as you guys can imagine is annoying.

When I go out and get a headset I'm gonna get a new controller no doubt.

Was hoping it'd last til I got an xb1 but alas it wasn't to be.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users