• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Well that drama was... interesting. Havent had sh*t like that in quite some time....

Sadly my headset is broken. The wiring in the microphone part is shot. :/ I've got my kinect plugged in though if you guys desperatly need to here my sexy robotic voice.

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

What about that one auto place where the big doors open automatically? I believe one of the gang hideouts is located on it or around it. Nice pad too.. got cover from the cops as well as a close home to Ammunation and Clothing shops. Y'all should try that.. it's around the ghetto.. near the recycling place.

Got any images of it?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

FinalDeath.. get a f*cking mic.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

and put your mom on the mic.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Reported for double posting. :p Jokes

@Toke: Did you forget about this place?

0_0.jpg

I also suggest the area where....

Spoiler

Can't post a pic since i'm not going on Xbox tonight, but if you replay the mission you'll know where I mean.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 01 January 2014 - 03:38 AM.

I'd say around..next friday I'll have a mic, no chance with the mum bit though Wrath, sorry.  :lol:

Prepare to be disappointed by my voice.

I forgot about that place Destructo..can you go inside of it in MP?

But srsly though..a good 30 minutes it felt like of Wrath asking to talk to peoples' moms was amusing, couldn't laugh too much though since I got jumped by 2 dudes spamming rpgs, sticky bombs and getting killed constantly by a guy in the party who was using a tank.  :lol:

• GunWrath likes this

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:56 AM

But srsly though..a good 30 minutes it felt like of Wrath asking to talk to peoples' moms was amusing, couldn't laugh too much though since I got jumped by 2 dudes spamming rpgs, sticky bombs and getting killed constantly by a guy in the party who was using a tank.  :lol:

Ya but we took care of those fools didn't we? :sly:

I noticed that you weren't in the vicinity anymore and kept seeing you getting killed that something was wrong.  Hoped on over there and before long those fools were getting their asses kicked on multiple levels, even more so when Booze, Artful, and the Irish fellow showed up.  Was nice there at the end with you and me on the hill top sniping them until they went passive and ran. 

@Dboi- Sad as it is I totally had forgotten about the saw mill. :nervous:   As far as the other place, are you talking about the place you have to go to in SP about a dozen times?  The place that you end a lot of heists at?

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:58 AM

I still think that the two islands with the little shacks are the perfect places.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:03 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 01 January 2014 - 04:42 AM.

Yeah I started to die a lot when that Panda guy started lobbing grenades from his grenade launcher at me so I had to move out of cover or die and when I moved out his buddy ran up on me and spammed the auto shotty or combat LMG if he was quite a bit away, I think before you guys came I was like 16-5 against panda and 4-4 against his buddy..me getting the 16 kills..ended around 28-8 on Panda and 32-9 against his buddy before I left (the lobby died because they left and the rest were in their apartments or blaine county) cuz as soon as you guys left they came back and resumed spamming stickies out of the adder that Panda guy was driving.

Wait..theres a island with two shacks?

Happy new years to all by the way.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:35 AM

HAPPY NEW YEARS even though I am a hour late! :)

Calhole
  • Calhole

Ready to Start.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

Sleeping Dogs is free on Xbox. You should all like get it and stuff.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

Yeah, I saw that. Definitely will. Also, in a few weeks it will be Tomb Raider: The Guardion of Derp Light. I believe you guys had some fun with that as well?

And happy 2014! Don't worry Rdog, you were only 7 hours late over here ;)

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:26 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 01 January 2014 - 03:58 PM.

Next we have the oil refinery, I'm pretty sure it is indeed the one you were talking about LB.
0_0.jpg

that's a power plant I think

Not sure what we need a turf for exactly? If its just for fun or throwin' our weight around, thats cool...but functionality wise, we are usually on the move and we have apartments for hangin' out. In IV it had more of a purpose. That being said, I still like Rogers Scrapyard, badass looking location but there's really nothing there. The bar in the desert would be my second choice but only 'cause it has an interior and is close to ammenities. Sawmill is a nice location but doesn't strike me as a biker hangout.

@Sam & FinalDeath: I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there's only 1 island with a single shack south of the lighthouse.

@AoD: Happy New Year and all that jazz. Spent a huge chunk of time makin' a lawnmower race, ya'll will have to try it out sometime and lemme know if it sucks or not :^:
(Same goes for my other Jobs, "Big Bad Wolf" & "The Master Race", not sure if they're awesome or lame lol)

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

I'd say around..next friday I'll have a mic, no chance with the mum bit though Wrath, sorry.  :lol:

Prepare to be disappointed by my voice.

I forgot about that place Destructo..can you go inside of it in MP?

The bit of time I do recall last night was fun.. then I remember being too drunk to play anymore so I just sat my controller down and passed out not long after. There was like what? 4 of us patrolling in tanks.. then me trying to bang Ciaran's mum I think? lol.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

@Mitch: one island with a shack is on the West side of the map and the other is on the East side.

@Toke: don't forget that all tank spawn points are ours.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 01 January 2014 - 02:59 PM.

Ima play the fk outta dat Sleeping Dogs game. (downloadin nao)

Sort of wanna see the island in question.  :lol:

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:13 PM

Happy New Year Angels.

Stay classy (less of that sh*t being thrown back and forth 2 pages ago, although I laughed hard, at 'get on your rocketship, and f*ck off back to legoland, you c*nt'...well said Dboi. 

Shaquille O'Seal
  • Shaquille O'Seal

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Happy new year motherf*ckers, may the year be excellent for all of you. Let this be the Year of the Angels. ;)

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

I'll remember that AJ!

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

@Mitch: one island with a shack is on the West side of the map and the other is on the East side.

:O

Well damn I gotta go check out this west coast island...maybe I'm just high enough to remember them as the same island :p

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

Happy Birthday New Year Everyone!

@Mitch: The Turf is just for show and a bit of fun. It's similar to the backstory on the front page. It's not a necessity but it just adds to the front page and gives it a nice touch. 

I've only just woke up but I'm getting online now. Last night has filled my social needs for a few days. 

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

On another note - What do you guys believe happened to the Angels of Death MC after the events in Liberty City?

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 01 January 2014 - 04:36 PM.

In a random event in the singleplayer if you're playing as Michael or Franklin a random Lost MC member says that "AoD is finished" but no proof of it and the wiki says its likely hes talkin' out his arse to try and make his club look good.

Other than the random civilians that go around in AoD clothing its the only reference to my knowledge anyway. 

AoD is most certainly not wiped out since The Lost is only a SA/LC MC and Trevor wiped them out of SA for the most part and they left LC behind and sent everyone to SA while AoD is if I recall basically a global MC.

Now what exactly happened right after? Its never specified if AoD was kicked out of LC so they prolly just kept doing what they were doing.

@Black & White that post was.

• Black & White likes this

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

I also seem to recall listening to the radio in SP about how the coast to coast biker war "continues to rage".

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

Man, Rockstar really f*cked it up. By 2008, the Angels of Death had many chapters in other cities and were huge in Liberty City. They also had a chapter in Los Santos but once the Lost MC arrived over in Blaine County, the Angels were suddenly wiped out. There wasn't even any news of this. The Lost MC being in Blaine County doesn't even make sense. The Angels should of appeared in GTA V. The ending in TL&D should of sticked like that.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:55 PM Edited by Rdog, 01 January 2014 - 06:56 PM.

Wondering how everyone was doing? I am pretty bored anyone want to play GTA?

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

My head is f*cking killing me, I woke up about a half hour ago and thought it was just a filthy hangover, so I made some greasy eggs and bacon to get rid of it. But now my head is pounding so I must've hit it off something last night, or I got knocked the f*ck out and have no memory of it. Or perhaps I hit it while ravaging the fit bird I pulled. :pp Either way it was a good night, and a great way to start off the new year! :D

New Years Resolution: Never drink Jack Daniels again. :sui:

I gotta bring my lady friend home and then visit my parents real quick, I'll be home in about an hour or 2, if anyone is online we can swap our War Stories from last night. :p

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by MistuhDoughnutty, 01 January 2014 - 09:14 PM.

My name's Doughnutty and I'm a complete fool.

Edit: Touche, Toke. Touche. 

It was funny though.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Perhaps Doughnutty perhaps.  Cheaters pool is the least of your concerns now though.  DNS modders are starting to get straight banned from GTAO.  Run fo the hills boy, Rockstar comin to put a fishin pole up dat arse.

Ooookay anyway here's a map with the locations mentioned thus far along with some very ugly borders for them, all still up for discussion of course.

@Artful-I would've added in the tank spawns but I can only recall about three off the top of my head and I know there are much more than that.

5ur7g7.jpg

Calhole
  • Calhole

Ready to Start.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by ILIKEFIREPLACES, 01 January 2014 - 10:45 PM.

The new Sherlock episode was pretty awesome..

Sweaty, I'm guessing that you loved a certain moment near the beginning?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users