Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
48,759 replies to this topic
Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

Glad you like it and yeah, I actually might do that. I'm looking for games that are a bit out of my comfort zone right now. Was actually looking at Rocksmith 2014. Maybe it'll teach me to play guitar somewhat properly :lol:

Hey Rdog, all the PS3 members left, so we're Xbox only again (if I remember correctly you are on PS3, right?).

• ViceVersa likes this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:45 AM Edited by Zepren, 18 December 2013 - 11:22 AM.

Yo, so the Capture mode is out tonight. Gonna give the initial maps a good go before I make one. Whose on later and up for it? 

tumblr_mlapblMccQ1qcga5ro1_500.gif Including raid.

I wonder if you'll be able to combine some of the capture modes. Like capture a package for 1 point or a van for 2. Stuff like that.

Edit: Just read the patch notes. I think I just came up with a way to get tonnes of XP/Cash. Will try it out later and get back to yous.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

Got online last night and had a word or two with Toke. Gangsta sh*t! 

To be honest, it seems that money now has absolutely no value on GTAO. It's a shame as I still only have 250k, but maybe I'll accidentally claim a bounty... 

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:29 PM

I wouldn't risk claiming any bounties i've been placed in the cheaters pool and had all my money removed thanks to the modders constantly giving me money.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

I wouldn't risk claiming any bounties i've been placed in the cheaters pool and had all my money removed thanks to the modders constantly giving me money.

Ya I read that in the Legion thread yesterday, sorry to hear that man.  Really sad to see Rockstar dropping the ball once again by punishing those who did nothing more than play the game.   How much money did you have?

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

I watched an amazing movie last night called Prisoners, it's about a child abduction and the search to find them. It stars Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Terrence Howard, aswell as Paul Dano in possibly the creepiest performance i've ever seen. Watch that sh*t! :^:

@Cal/Jedi/Sweaty: We've taken like a week long hiatus from Ghost Recon, probably more. Are you guys up to play it some time soon, possibly tonight?

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

Glad you like it and yeah, I actually might do that. I'm looking for games that are a bit out of my comfort zone right now. Was actually looking at Rocksmith 2014. Maybe it'll teach me to play guitar somewhat properly :lol:

Hey Rdog, all the PS3 members left, so we're Xbox only again (if I remember correctly you are on PS3, right?).

Rocksmith is good, if you have never picked up an instrument before it can be kind intimidating. My friend is a musician and he bought it to help teach his daughter bass, she has gotten pretty good pretty fast. He said he has even learned a few songs and tricks from it. I only played it a little bit, my fingers were killing me.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

I used to play a little guitar for a couple of years, so I'm not completely new to it. Only really learned chords though, practicing ladders was too much of a chore. I think a game like that will make learning a bit more fun. It's also convenient that I don't have to buy additional hardware as I can just use my own guitar. :^:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

I watched an amazing movie last night called Prisoners, it's about a child abduction and the search to find them. It stars Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Terrence Howard, aswell as Paul Dano in possibly the creepiest performance i've ever seen. Watch that sh*t! :^:

@Cal/Jedi/Sweaty: We've taken like a week long hiatus from Ghost Recon, probably more. Are you guys up to play it some time soon, possibly tonight?

Going watching the The Desolation of Smaug.  Sorry bra.  Should be cool to play some tomorrow night though.  I'll check out that movie soon too hopefully.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

Anyone see this cringey "gang"?: http://gtaforums.com...ck-fedoras-ps3/

Reminds me of this:

iUmBsfu.jpg

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

Ya I read that in the Legion thread yesterday, sorry to hear that man.  Really sad to see Rockstar dropping the ball once again by punishing those who did nothing more than play the game.   How much money did you have?

Thanks i literally have no other games to play either.

I was gifted a total of 2 billion over the course of 3 days then accidentally claimed a 1 bill bounty totalling 3 billion. Luckily i have a sentence that ends on Christmas, what a sh*tty present from R* where as others have 9+ months.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

Oh, yeah.. the whole money situation is just out of hand now.

Went online last night with a buddy for about an hour before I raged and quit. But before I did, him and I were both gifted millions of dollars, bring his total to like 200mil and mine to like 730mil. Not to mention, some dude was invincible.. welcome to GTA IV all over again!

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by Rdog, 19 December 2013 - 03:37 AM.

I have a xbox also I just never been active since the PS3 chapter went down and I have GTA V, so guys hit me up if you want to play!

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 19 December 2013 - 07:09 AM.

Not to mention, some dude was invincible.. welcome to GTA IV all over again!

It's been coming.  Now witness my wrath (literary tourettes)...  I had some blind faith that Rockstar might somehow work out how to make the most of what essentially is a sandbox game but yet again, they've failed f*cking miserably.  I enjoyed the SP, no doubt.  But this MP bullsh*t is more disappointing than my parents divorce.  Who are these incompetent f*cktards that were like "Yeah Dan, it's good to go, ready for shipment".  F**K YOU ROCKSTAR!  F**K YOU!

Booze - Oh yeah, can't remember if I told you but... VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANQUISH!

• Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:58 AM

Just to let some of you know (not that it matters really though) the PC version of Minecraft now has Twitch.tv streaming integrated. 

/worthless post :(

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

/worthless post :(

/Tubbs post ;)

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:10 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 19 December 2013 - 09:02 PM.

Oh, yeah.. the whole money situation is just out of hand now. Not to mention, some dude was invincible.. welcome to GTA IV all over again!

90979eb2ab083a68201df124ddaa0c09.png

Thats all that needs to be said about that...

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

Sorry, only got in about 20 minutes ago.  Might be on tomorrow though sausage.

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:10 AM Edited by Toke, 20 December 2013 - 01:12 AM.

Sorry about Shogun today Sweaty, by the time I got your message I realized just how late it was for me and that I needed to get stuff done around the house. If the wife goes to bed early enough tonight I'll hop on and we can slaughter some Tojos together for a couple hours.

And as some of you know Zepren, Tonksi and I met a most curious young woman on V today.  Started with her randomly attacking us in a buzzard and ended with her rage quitting a hour later.  Zepren and I had the misfortune of being invited to her apartment and lo and behold what awaited us in her garage.

0_0.jpg

You can clean the vomit off your keyboard or phone now.

Tonksi said he got all of it on his CC so when and if he uploads it I'll be sure to post here, though be warned what comes out of my mouth is...well not so nice.

• Zepren likes this

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:09 AM

I hear now you won't only have car insurance in game, but they're also adding life insurance. ObamaCare is expected to be added with the next update! 

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by Toke, 20 December 2013 - 02:16 AM.

. ObamaCare is expected to be added with the next update! 

So when I die I'll get money?  Sweet.  

Remember Limitless the Obamacare website is all that's f*cked about Obamacare.  ;)

And I'm hesitant about sharing this video here but I know we have some levelly challenged fellows in V (me included) among us.  I was smiling the whole time and thinking "Jesus F*ckfacing Christ Rockstar how much MORE can you screw your own game up?!"

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

Searching for a game to buy on Xbox Demand man .. looking at Metro Last Light, Zoo Tycoon, Farming Sim, Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Sniper 2 .. f*ck man.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by Rdog, 20 December 2013 - 04:01 AM.

I also have a Xbox360 and would love to play with you guys again. Sorry that I kinda wrote the same thing before just making sure you saw it because I see that there is more people then there was before. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

NFvbz.png

Name (Optional): GunWrath  / Tim

Which consoles do you play on? Xbox 360

PSN/XBL/Windows Gamertag: GunWrath

R☆ Social Club profile: GunWrath

Do you have a mic? Yes

Time Zone: EST -5

Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang? Alcohol, Sniper, Driving Under the Influence

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? Errday, yo.

Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? Tardies.

Have you been in any gangs before? GFX Heroes and a short stint with Reapers MC

Any entries in your member log? Probably.. nothing too extreme.

Anything else you might want to add? Real Cool, Real Brother, Real Biker, Real Drunk.

If an MC DLC ever releases on V .. it's on like donkey kong. 

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

Sorry about Shogun today Sweaty, by the time I got your message I realized just how late it was for me and that I needed to get stuff done around the house. If the wife goes to bed early enough tonight I'll hop on and we can slaughter some Tojos together for a couple hours.

Just spent about another 5 hours on it.  It really does take an age to learn.  It all just clicked into place tonight though.  Momentum is key.  Just been going from settlement to settlement with huge armies and decimating everything in my path.  Then making tactical alliances which were dependant on the positioning and power of rival clans to cover my back.  It's all about the assassinations too.  Must have killed at least 10 generals with ninjas.  I managed to take Kyoto before I got off it.  The geisha sluts can finally rejoice.

Might be able to play some tonight (Friday).  If not, I'll be on Sunday evening for sure.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:50 AM

Wait, you mean Shogun: Total War? I've played that YEARSSSS ago.. I was pretty damned good at it too and even played it online when dial-up was able to hold up. Definitely an awesome game.. unless there's a new version of it?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:21 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 20 December 2013 - 06:45 AM.

Yeah, me and Toke play Shogun 2 (mainly).  Was released about 2 years ago I think.  There are many different versions now though varying in periods of history like Medieval, Roman, Napoleonic and a few more.  Lots of advancements since the first game but it's pretty much the same.

Here's the latest addition to the series...

Hopefully it'll be cheap in the steam sale at some point.  Looks very cool.

Why are E3 interviewers so retarded, they always seem to know nothing about the games they are questioning.  How do they get these jobs and why?  Is that the best our species has to offer?  I doubt it.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:58 AM

I also have a Xbox360 and would love to play with you guys again. Sorry that I kinda wrote the same thing before just making sure you saw it because I see that there is more people then there was before.

Sure then, add some of us.

So have you heard? This weekend it's free to enter deathmatches and races! You don't have to pay money to play these game modes! Only this weekend!

Isn't that amazing?

I might take a look at that live stream where they'll explain the creator, but I have this feeling that some people on this forum can already do more with it than Rockstar.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:44 AM

Sure then, add some of us.

So have you heard? This weekend it's free to enter deathmatches and races! You don't have to pay money to play these game modes! Only this weekend!

Isn't that amazing?

It's so kind of R*!  :santa: Merry Christmas!

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

And I'm hesitant about sharing this video here but I know we have some levelly challenged fellows in V (me included) among us.  I was smiling the whole time and thinking "Jesus F*ckfacing Christ Rockstar how much MORE can you screw your own game up?!"

There was me planning on not coming on GTAO tonight. Looks like that's changed now lol. 

2 Mil an hour? I should be atleast be level 100 pretty quick.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users