49,630 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Booooommm son.. Got so much bank, just buy cars, mod 'em and then sell them if I don't like them. Easy way to test drive :p

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:35 AM Edited by Booze, 16 December 2013 - 11:12 AM.

Aaaah... so THAT's why you keep locking all them threads. You don't like anyone else profiting as well :p

That's a nice picture, Zepren :^:

I'll check out Vikings, by the Gods!

So more and more restrictions come to light in GTAO's Content Creator. On top of having to make your Deathmatch work as a DM + TDM for the maximum of 16 players and not being able to set team spawn points, you apparently can't turn off team balancing, making it impossible to have a 4 vs 8, for example, or choose the team you want to be on. This is problematic for Air/Ground War. I was also exploring the possibility to use Deathmatch for 16V, but said team balancing makes that more difficult too, but the icing on the cake is you can't turn on cops in Deathmatch, so that's a no-go.

It's quite disturbing that even with the Content Creator, we still have less creative freedom than we did in GTA IV. It's as if Rockstar still doesn't trust in our ability to create our own functioning game modes. It's frustrating, because GTA has this tremendous potential to be so much more than random, run-of-the-mill races and deathmatches. I believe I'll drop them a couple lines via Mouthoff and let's hope they take this into consideration when expanding on the Content Creator.

Calhole
  • Calhole

Ready to Start.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

Booze: Dark Souls?

Also, I'm going to have more time to play games in the next few days. So I'll get a chance to play around with the content creator, which will be cool I guess.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

In a bit ;)

Nah seriously, I should be good to go in a few hours.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

@Booze: Get Vikings watched! But don't, and this goes for anyone else, watch the season 2 trailer. There seems to be a massive spoiler in it which sucks. I might actually go re-watch it now. 

tumblr_mle7t8WAys1qihydqo3_r1_250.gif

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 16 December 2013 - 03:56 PM.

I watched Gravity last night......... f*ck space. :sui:

I watched an episode of Vikings when it aired, I remember a battle in a field and the guy from Zepren's gif was brutaly slaying the survivors. It was epic but I remember thinking....... this show could really use some naked men. :pp

@Cal/Jedi/Sweaty: Are you guys available for some Ghost Recon tonight? I've got a hankering for some non-stealthy stealth, you get me? :p

malakai7I3
  • malakai7I3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

Cracked a joke at Toke the other day and got the banhammer!  My bad man, just joking about the in-game AoD's reputation in combination w/ the stars and bars as your avatar.

I'm sure y'all are really cool, not racist, and don't do lame stuff like run around calling each other "brother", calling cars "cages", making people prospect to be in a video gaming group, etc....

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Toke, 17 December 2013 - 12:57 AM.

Cracked a joke at Toke the other day and got the banhammer!  My bad man, just joking about the in-game AoD's reputation in combination w/ the stars and bars as your avatar.

I'm sure y'all are really cool, not racist, and don't do lame stuff like run around calling each other "brother", calling cars "cages", making people prospect to be in a video gaming group, etc....

It's all good man.  Just remember that over the internet a joke is kind of hard to tell apart from a insult especially when the words racist and kkk come into it.  A smiley at the end of your post would have gotten that across. 

• malakai7I3 likes this

malakai7I3
  • malakai7I3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

Cool man.

Zombies13MC on ps3

malakai713

hit us up for fun or challenges   (8^)

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 17 December 2013 - 02:19 AM.

I'm the only (some-what) active PS3 player here, come at me brother! I'll take you all on, you and your cages. :sly: #Wasteman

Bioshock Infinite is 65% off this week, anyone who hasn't played it should check it out. :^: ....... Jedi?

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

@Dboi: so we're doing #Hashtags again?

also y'all should check out my race:

Its a long dirt course. It takes about 5 minutes to complete a lap but its awesome. Skinny dirt roads, lots of obsticals on the edges such as rocks and trees. and of course the always dangerous cliff or two.

http://socialclub.ro...KA?platformId=2

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:17 AM Edited by Zepren, 17 December 2013 - 10:18 AM.

rt3b.png

May not be as rich as some but I'm richer than most...

giphy.gif

Shaquille O'Seal
  • Shaquille O'Seal

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Just remember guys, odds are we're gonna be alright tonight. :alien:

Also, as convenient as just being able to c&p the link in to embed is, I miss youtube tags.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

Thought I'd actually sign in and post something seeing as I haven't for ages. I have been looking just not signed in.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Ah, so that's why I've been feeling so dirty lately.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

Ah, so that's why I've been feeling so dirty lately.

Excuse me..

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

You're excused.

Air/Ground War looks like it might actually work, in a GTA IV kind of way (that means shuttling the pilots back to the aircraft spawn). And even though you only get 2 RPG's per pickup and you can only hold 5 max (seriously, wtf), I can just lay down a sh*tload of RPG spawns in convenient places. The minigun seemed to be a bit OP, but the Combat MG seems about right and you get a lot of ammo (200 rounds) per pickup. Now we just need the numbers that are willing to play it. Basically, the more players, the more chaos.

That being said, I'm not sure what will happen once actual Aces enter the fray. May have to put down a couple of heavy sniper spawns...

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 17 December 2013 - 02:53 PM.

also y'all should check out my race:

Its a long dirt course. It takes about 5 minutes to complete a lap but its awesome. Skinny dirt roads, lots of obsticals on the edges such as rocks and trees. and of course the always dangerous cliff or two.

http://socialclub.ro...KA?platformId=2

For some reason it says "mission not found" when I click the link, but I can see it if I go to R* SC and specifically search for sh*t created by Angels of Death MC.  I've added it to my game, I'll check it out next time I'm on :^:

Speaking of custom missions, I've made a few already, maybe ya'll can check some of 'em out and give me some "likes" (I think that's how R* will choose "verified" user content, by the amount of thumbs up).

Die with Dignity - Melee deathmatch (default settings recommended)
http://rsg.ms/1bDGbRd

Super Stunt Riders I - Short but intense motorcycle race with over-the-top tests of your riding skills
http://rsg.ms/1c5xiWL

With a Paddle - Boat race down the rapids and waterfalls at the White Water Activity center
http://rsg.ms/1c5xeGw

Also made a TDM called "prison break" I'd like to test out with some of ya'll, much like A/G war it can only be done with people who will play along with the scenario

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by Imaeechew, 17 December 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Whats up everyone. I have not been around, this has just not been a good year. The day after Thanksgiving(Also my birthday) I lost a friend, it was very unexpected and it has just devastated everyone around him. This is the 4th funeral since April that my wife and I have attended, two of which were her immediate family members.

I just wanted to say I am still around, I am just not very active on the internet these days and my Xbox has mainly been used for Netflix. I have just not been in much of a mood to game.

For those of you have BF4, I received it along with the Premium Membership as a bday gift. So if you are down to play that sometime let me know. I should be back to gaming once Christmas is over, being in the restaurant industry during the holidays can be tiring.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

I'm so very sorry to hear that. I wish you strength man, and please, take all the time you need!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Aaaah... so THAT's why you keep locking all them threads. You don't like anyone else profiting as well :p

*Locks AoD topic*

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

*Locks AoD topic*

STOOPID MODS Y 4 U LOCK MA THREAD?!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Chewy-Sorry for your loss man.  I've recently had a loss as well though I'm still not quite ready to talk about it so I kinda know how ya feel.

ViceVersa
  • ViceVersa

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hello!

• Diggdydog likes this

Janky
  • Janky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

*Locks AoD topic*

*Slaps GW's and Toke's hand*

Bad mods! You no abuse your powers. That's a no-no! 

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by Toke, 17 December 2013 - 11:11 PM.

*Locks AoD topic*

*Slaps GW's and Toke's hand*

Bad mods! You no abuse your powers. That's a no-no! 

BANNED :evilgrin:

Also I'd like everyone here who received large amounts of cash lately know  that Rockstar has finally gotten off their asses and started putting the modders into "cheater lobbies" as Booze had mentioned to me earlier on LIVE.  The bad thing is that apparently some of those who got these large amounts of money are also being put into the cheaters pool so be wary.  I'll likely be the only one who gets it though since I'm still as of this moment still sitting pretty on 994 mil so bring it the f*ck on Rockstar, I'll fight every one of your employees like my home dawg Ragnar.

Edit- Oh yes our "free dlc" is coming tommorrow as well guys here's the patch notes and the newswire. 

http://support.rocks...tions/200535668

http://www.rockstarg...g-tomorrow.html

Why don't you just sh*t on my face Rockstar?  You'd be doing me just as big of a favor.

And I finished up Vikings today, VERY good show.  Really left me wanting to see the second season when and if it premiers.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

I, too, have finished off season 1 of Vikings. It's all about Lagertha Lothbrok...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Damn, I've caved in, I'm loading up the entire first season of Vikings now to watch later. Is it like Spartacus, in terms of gore and sh*t? or more of a docudrama type show?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 18 December 2013 - 12:00 AM.

I haven't seen Spartacus but it's no docudrama.  It's a typical drama.  With lots of religion, axe-wielding and smiling in the face of death.  Not forgetting the rape...  Lots of rape.

-----

Jedi - Lagertha needs to get her boobs out instead of showing us her burst placenta.  Anyway, it's all about this guy...

Seer-Cinemagraph.gif

POWER!

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by gamesguru, 18 December 2013 - 12:16 AM.

For those that might be interested, I saw that a CDQ of Future's How It Was from Radio Los Santos has just cropped up on a mixtape. It's only 192kbps and has DJ tags on it, but at least it's not a crappy rip from the game, as with before. Not really my cup of tea, but I had to put it in with V's soundtrack (one of the few exclusive tracks not on the iTunes album), for completion's sake.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

Word to the motherf*ckin' street yo!  Homeland is pretty sick.  Thanks for the recommendation Booze.  Now listen to me and go buy Vanquish.  Sorry, I meant... VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANQUISH!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users