Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
48,786 replies to this topic
Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Great looking wallpaper, Niall. :^: What size are you making them? 

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Give me a headsup PS3 guys if we got something going on today ;]

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

Give me a headsup PS3 guys if we got something going on today ;]

I'm on ps3 just now my psn is Lukejaii

Niall
  • Niall

Mad Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by Niall, 07 November 2013 - 09:34 PM.

@Limitless - They came out smaller than I meant them to be, 1190x670. But they re-size on the PS good enough that I didn't go back and fix 'em.

@Tsori - I've heard that the PSN is doing maintenance today, so connecting is dodgy. I'm working still so I haven't tried to get on yet, but I see a few AOD on now.  Don't worry, we won't forget the to spam you invites again.  

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Maintenance has been on since around 6pm my time (its 9.40pm now) and connections been fine, the store and stuff is down still.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:04 PM Edited by gamesguru, 07 November 2013 - 11:25 PM.

Cal, check this out:

Illmac's third round... lord have mercy!

----

A few of us saw someone riding around with the van that's featured in the Beach Bum DLC promo screenshot, the other day. I tried to get my hands on it, but no cigar.

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:12 PM Edited by Cluster, 07 November 2013 - 11:39 PM.

Cal, check this out:

Illmac's third round... lord have mercy!

----

A few of us saw someone riding around with the van that's featured in the Beach Bum DLC promo screenshot. I tried to get my hands on it, but no cigar.

Guru: I just watched that battle last night...Ill Mac is still one of my all time top 10's. lol Killed it!

Another top 10 of mine is Sonny Bamboo #TBT

Nial: Thanks mate...got it and it's going up as soon as I get the chance.

Nial, Tsori and Luke: Was on just watching the list for a bit to see if anything was going down...and everyone seemed to be watching Netflix or doing there own thing...figure Ill stir up the pot tomorrow morning or some sh*t...got kinda distracted with a conversation about the past with an old friend and sh*t so I got off. I gotta get rdy for work now anyway so...=P See ya'll tomorrow? Then again on Saturday.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:24 PM Edited by gamesguru, 07 November 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Illmac's my favourite battle rapper, so I've been waiting for the footage of this to drop for a little while. Nice to know there's another among us that watches battle rap. Sonny Bamboo is nice too, he killed it in his most recent battle against Villun over in the UK.

Niall
  • Niall

Mad Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

@Dizzy -  When I'm at work, sometimes I get on the PS to be available for messages, and hang out in the chat room (that none of you ever come into :cry: ), but I can't really get in game. If I do get in while I'm working I just hang out in my apartment and chat, and i usually won't get much done.  :facedesk:  

I should be on GTA this eve, but Fri I may not be on at all, depends on work. In fact I wish I could talk (let's face it, brag) about what I'm doing for work, and the people we're having meetings with but I can't. Soon though, soon.

See ya all at Church on Sat.

Spoiler

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by Cluster, 07 November 2013 - 11:41 PM.

Illmac's my favourite battle rapper, so I've been waiting for the footage of this to drop for a little while. Nice to know there's another among us that watches battle rap. Sonny Bamboo is nice too, he killed it in his most recent battle against Villun over in the UK.

All day guru. Aye did you see FLO vs DFD..lol

Ni: If your on at 2am...I'll get on.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by gamesguru, 07 November 2013 - 11:55 PM.

Indeed I have, good battle. My favourite F.L.O. peformance has to be his rounds against Ness Lee. It's a shame that dumbfounded doesn't battle anymore, but it has advanced a lot since the Grindtime days, so it would be interesting to see if he could still keep up. If you're looking for some new funny guys, I definitely advise you to check out two new UK guys that battler together, called Shuffle-T and Marlo (same goes for Cal if he hasn't watch a lot of their stuff yet). Personally I think they've had the best run over the past year; they're funny, but they actually RAP too, as opposed to just being really good at peformance and momma jokes. Their accents aren't thick either, so you should be able to understand what they're saying.

If you watch that last one, just skip the Anton guy, he's awful..

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

Just curious. Who here is getting a PS4 or Xbox One on or right around launch? I really don't see myself getting either for a while, however I might be getting a PS4 on launch to sell (Jew mode activate!). I found a store that says they are still taking preorders, so hopefully I can get one and sell it to some desperate person on Ebay or Craigslist for nearly double the price. If I double it, I'll probably get one when they're back in stock.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Already have my foldable chair to get outside my local GAME around 9pm on the 28th

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 08 November 2013 - 03:35 AM.

D-Boi - 2 minutes into that South Park episode and I already know it's gonna be about Edward Snowden.  At least I hope so...

edit: Ok, 3 minutes in and I'm having second thoughts...

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

Just curious. Who here is getting a PS4 or Xbox One on or right around launch? I really don't see myself getting either for a while, however I might be getting a PS4 on launch to sell (Jew mode activate!). I found a store that says they are still taking preorders, so hopefully I can get one and sell it to some desperate person on Ebay or Craigslist for nearly double the price. If I double it, I'll probably get one when they're back in stock.

I really want to get the Xbox ONE on the release day, but I simply don’t have the money. Probably won't be a month or two until I get one. I'm sure if you would sell a Day One Edition on Ebay or Craigslist you would find a buyer who's willing to pay double the price. I've seen there is a special white edition for all the Microsoft staff and employees. I'm sure some of them are going to sell them on the web, or at least they would if they were smart. 

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:05 AM

I really want to get the Xbox ONE on the release day, but I simply don’t have the money. Probably won't be a month or two until I get one. I'm sure if you would sell a Day One Edition on Ebay or Craigslist you would find a buyer who's willing to pay double the price. I've seen there is a special white edition for all the Microsoft staff and employees. I'm sure some of them are going to sell them on the web, or at least they would if they were smart. 

Same here. I'm probably going to wait til Spring 2014/Early Summer 2014.

My job is a bit influx once again so i'd prefer not to count unhatched eggs.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Yeah, I'm waiting too. There aren't any launch games that I must have and the leap in graphics isn't as big as the last one.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

Yea, the graphic change isn't drastic. It is however great to see games getting larger in size. I cannot wait to play with 60 somewhat players in Battlefield 4. Also the exclusives like Forza 5 look absolutely amazing!  

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

I am quite swag and I can't remember if you're PS3 or Xbox but if you are Xbox I would quite like to join you in killing some Reapers when I get on.

Yeah I'm Xbox, Z3PR3N- Add me! Get a group together and do some reaper hunting. :)

The latest message was "2 hours 2 piss off kid ur call sh*tdick explosive noob ur not smart ".

I'm so f*cking scared! *cry cry, sob sob*

*yawn*

They're 3 Reapers MC's, so which one are we talking about here? From the message you posted it looks like it's the Soul Reapers 'cause goddamn that is some bad grammar! Don't get me wrong my grammar isn't great either, but I'm on the improving end. He on the other hand, well that is just pitiful. 

You should see one of his latest messages. Mine of mine was round and tried to read it as it was written and it just came out terribly.

I don't think so, his live profile just says "The Reapers MC". Here's his profile: https://live.xbox.co...rtag=MYTH GHOST

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

I'd have held off, but..yaknow...sexy sexy ps4. But im sure you guys will enjoy your 1980's VCR ...sorry i mean xbone ;P

Plus ive got three PS3's here going to very happy family members as a result.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Bleh anyone know why i now cant place our emblem on cars? yet could yesterday?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

Game is broken?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

Friday bitches!

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Seems like I've lost all crew ranking... Since apparently I just got rank2 again

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

Seems like its double post Friday.

The memo must've slipped by me.

• Cyril102031 likes this

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

Seems like its double post Friday.

The memo must've slipped by me.

Bet me to it Tubbs.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

God damn its f*cking cold as f*ck today. It is so cold my balls literally went back into my body; I'm still looking for the son bitches after an hour and a half. I think it’s time to crawl under the covers and watch Netflix for the rest of the evening. Winter is near my friends, I feel it in the air!

Tubbs: Today is double post Friday and tomorrow is triple post Saturday. The memos were late being shipped out. Did you check your email? :p

Cyril102031
  • Cyril102031

=AoD= PS3 Chapter Vice-President

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

God damn its f*cking cold as f*ck today. It is so cold my balls literally went back into my body; I'm still looking for the son bitches after an hour and a half. I think it’s time to crawl under the covers and watch Netflix for the rest of the evening. Winter is near my friends, I feel it in the air!

Tubbs: Today is double post Friday and tomorrow is triple post Saturday. The memos were late being shipped out. Did you check your email? :p

What are you crying about? This is my house right now.

so08s9.jpg

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

What are you crying about? This is my house right now.

(Snip)

F*ck that! It's 60 degrees here, but I actually prefer the winter compared to summer. Just wasn't expecting it to get this cold off of a sudden. 

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 08 November 2013 - 10:58 PM.

One of ya'll mentioned this the other day, think it was Mae but marijuana effects the memory :p
Anyway, here it is again....

And if you got a kick outta that, ya might like these vids we made too :)

http://youtu.be/olv2SWtFQ1w

http://youtu.be/OTazJZ2AHwY

http://youtu.be/z8mcN8CuYdU

Here's a link to the channel, https://www.youtube....HitchcockFilmCo, subscribe if ya got time :^:

And not to seem like a self absorbed megalomaniac, but I'd also suggest The End of the World sketch, Billy the Kid, Baton Envy and Not so Fright Night...the latter of which was nominated for an award
:monocle: 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users