49,057 replies to this topic
Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

No-one's leaving... Guru is stepping down from his officer position, Freckles is taking a break and Limitless is off to kill ducks.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

So after loosing my tailgater in a failed money glitch =[. i have a free spot in my garage, any suggestions on what to put in it?

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

I want to kill ducks.

Tsori - Put a random car in and do the free car glitch :p

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

None of the purchased ones really interest me.

I was thinking a limo.

Cyril102031
  • Cyril102031

=AoD= PS3 Chapter Vice-President

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

@Tsori --- I'm quite fond of the Mercenary Mesa myself.

For future reference. If you are playing and acquire the Dunce Cap. Immediately Power down your system before the servers have a chance to save and when you come back online, you will no longer be a bad sport. I have used it a couple times and Niall can vouch that it works perfectly. On other news, my schedule will allow me to be at church this weekend. I am very much looking forward to it.

I'm also working out the details of a new game mode I've come up with, I believe it will be a hit.

On other news. Call of Duty: Ghosts is quite good IMO, the Extinction mode is totally awesome, think Zombies, but Aliens instead. Aliens that remind me of Scags from Borderlands, mixed with the graboids of Tremors.

Fun gameplay.

I am disapointed with the new game modes. Cranked not so much, but Blitz I am horribly hating on. Cranked was created to eliminate campers, while it seems Blitz was created to promote them.

I can't seem to understand Squads either. Maybe I am just dumb.

The campaign is good so far as well, though rumor has it that

Spoiler

Stephen Lang does the voice of a major character, and I really enjoy it. I like his character in Avatar and in Terranova.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

I am not going anywhere. I won't be on the PS3 side due to my system dieing but I will still be on the 360. I was only gone this last week due to personal reasons.

Janky
  • Janky

Surprise, mothafukka!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

I come bearing gifts! ... Well I come bearing a funny ass video. Enjoy!

On a more serious note, what's with everyone buying CoD: Ghost instead of Battlefield 4? Almost everyone I know purchased Ghost instead of Battlefield! I don't get it. I remember when I first joined AoD almost a year ago for the first time, Battlefield was all we played. Did we turn into a Call of Duty gang now? Eh, what am I saying Call of Duty is still a fun game, but I’m sticking to good ole Battlefield. There is nothing like driving a 67 ton tank straight through a building. 

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

I got ghosts today because I have a £20 gift card for HMV so it only cost me £20.

It is a rather good game, but some people still enjoy the old camp.

Janky
  • Janky

Surprise, mothafukka!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

I'll end up buying Ghost somewhere down the road, but it won't be for some time. After supper tonight I'm going to pick up Battlefield and browse the used games for a little while at GameStop. Like I said, Call of Duty is a decent game and watching some of Ghost game play today, it seems rather good.

However, I am thinking of taking a break from the FPS games and enjoy some old classics. There are so many puzzle games and casual games that I haven't played. The action games and FPS are fun, but I've been playing them for too long now.

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

Welcome, Lukejaii

You have recently posted an application and we would like to personally congratulate you on being accepted into the AoD.
You will be added to the roster as a Prospect. You may now change your member title to display =AoD= Prospect if you so wish to do so. You may also represent the AOFD Social Club Crew in the game. Keep in mind that you have to reach the rank of 25 before you can wear our patch. Stay active, attend Church and fallow the rules set forth by the Angels of Death MC so that one day you may earn you patch.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Hey guys, do we have any history with the Reapers MC(couldn't see them on here)? I might have killed their founder in a hilarious way which he didn't find too funny.....

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

If you mean Strength's Reapers then yeah, he's a former member and we are quite fond of him. :beerhat:

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

If the crown ain't mine tell me who am I behind.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

On a more serious note, what's with everyone buying CoD: Ghost instead of Battlefield 4? Almost everyone I know purchased Ghost instead of Battlefield! I don't get it. I remember when I first joined AoD almost a year ago for the first time, Battlefield was all we played. Did we turn into a Call of Duty gang now?

BF4 will be considerably better on the new consoles (It's already way better on PC) and CoD probably won't have as much of a difference. Add the fact that Battlefield has a longer livespan then CoD generally, Battlefield seems to be every two years compared to CoD's annual release. So I would prefer to wait a month instead of buying the same game twice or maybe three times.

Freckles & Guru: Completely understandable choices I still hope to see you both in Los Santos occasionally though :)

Janky
  • Janky

Surprise, mothafukka!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Well the good thing is, if you purchased Battlefield 4 for the current console, you can trade it in and pay $10 for a next-Gen copy. It's not that bad of a deal, and it's also not the worst idea to wait either. I'm buying it now just because I don't have the patience to wait. Plus I won't be getting the Xbox ONE for some time. 

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

@Kinko

Had a look, I don't think so. I don't see this guy on the forums and there's quite a few reapers mcs. 

Capped a founder of another MC though :p

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Tell me his name was Djcool and I shall give you a shiny penny. :alien:

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Just been at the City vs Moscow game. FEED THE BEAST AND HE WILL SCORE. FEED THE BEAST AND HE WILL SCORE! Negredo, quality player. 

Janky
  • Janky

Surprise, mothafukka!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

Well I'm royally pissed right now. I just spent $100 on Battlefield 4 just to discover that I can't even play it since I don't have a hard drive. Then it gets better, it only requires 6 GB to install the game! I have well over enough space to install the game and save my progress for a year, including all the DLC! It would have been nice to have DICE warn people about this before spending $100 on the damn game. I defiantly got f*cked this time.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

Damn you people getting games im having to wait till the 29th for the ps4 versions for =[

Janky
  • Janky

Surprise, mothafukka!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

Damn you people getting games im having to wait till the 29th for the ps4 versions for =[

If you want a new game I'll give you my Battlefield 4, for free. It's an Xbox 360 copy and you'll need a hard drive just to install the stupid sh*t. :sui:

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

MMLP 2 <3

• problem_child2099 likes this

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

If you want a new game I'll give you my Battlefield 4, for free. It's an Xbox 360 copy and you'll need a hard drive just to install the stupid sh*t. :sui:

As expressed a few pages back, i wouldn't touch a 360 ;] 

Find some solace in the fact that us ps3'ers have to install every game, so thats a norm to us.

CountOrlock92
  • CountOrlock92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

Welcome, CountOrlock92

You have recently posted an application and we would like to personally congratulate you on being accepted into the AoD.
You will be added to the roster as a Prospect. You may now change your member title to display =AoD= Prospect if you so wish to do so. You may also represent the AOFD Social Club Crew in the game. Keep in mind that you have to reach the rank of 25 before you can wear our patch. Stay active, attend Church and fallow the rules set forth by the Angels of Death MC so that one day you may earn you patch.

Thanks for the vote in, I'll do this club proud through massive amounts of hookers, drugs, guns, and explosives

• Imaeechew likes this

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

Booze, I tested the tire blow out thing with a bike again. I just sat in one place and did a burn out in a giant circle 5-6 times and boom.

0_0.jpg

On a side note. It is cool to see that rock star went cheap when doing white wall tires, they made the white wall part of the rim, not the tire. :blink:

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:03 AM Edited by tubbs51, 06 November 2013 - 07:07 AM.

@Freckles and Guru: Its sad to see you both step down. Some great memories were had over the past several months. I hope to see you fools still joining us for a bit when y'all have the chance.

@Toke: With you having another spawn it'll give me more reasons to stay away from Tacoma lol

ACIV is awesome btw. Occasionally though i find myself saying Pirates of the Caribbean before i realize my mistake lmao

Also Mojang announced that the PC version of Minecraft will get an update that allows one click streaming (video and voice) to Twitch....

So with that i think i'll set up a new server for that if any of you lads wanna take part in some Minecraft live streams on there. 

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

That's funny, you should compare it to popped tires that aren't customized. And I guess you have to do donuts for the tires to pop? Or I was just really impatient that time I tried (I know I didn't do donuts).

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

@Kinko It was some guy called Myth Ghost, ring any bells? 

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

Never heard of the dude, fire away. :beerhat:

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

Never heard of the dude, fire away. :beerhat:

Cool, well he's officially an enemy of the state of Zepren.

Lay the smackdown on that fool! 

original.gif

Janky
  • Janky

Surprise, mothafukka!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Hey guys, any of you know if GameStop sells used internal hard drives for the Xbox 360? It seems like I won't be playing this game until I get one and I can't return it. The game was $60 brand new and the trade in value is only $27. Thank you, GameStop, for your great return policy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users