• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,630 replies to this topic
gamesguru
  • gamesguru

I'm Just Sittin' Here...

• Members
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:53 AM Edited by gamesguru, 03 November 2013 - 02:54 AM.

That was the initial plan, but you face the issue of the cars being knocked and moved around, which is a huge drawback. Not only that, de-spawning could be a problem. It's doubtful it would happen, but it's still a possibility. Not only that, but it would be kinda weird for the ball to roll over the car (esentially the goal post) and into the goal. I'm sure there would be a few disputes on whether it would count or not.

The other option, which I forgot to mention, is to use the McKenzie field hanger as a goal and take in turns to defend the goal.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

I'm pretty sure a fair few of us have Riot Trucks in our garages so we could use our own ones, that way they won't despawn and they are to big for the ball to roll over.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

I'm online again if anyone wants to hop on.

CHRONOT1X
  • CHRONOT1X

=AoD= PS3 Chapter Vice-President

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:19 AM Edited by Cyril102031, 03 November 2013 - 08:24 AM.

Booze you must care about the feelings of my people...cause I'll bus a cap...in yo motha fuccin ass if you don't. Lol

You might have to assassinate our President in that case. His reaction was disturbingly apathetic when asked if we should alter the tradition a little bit. Granted, he has a lot on his mind and he probably took this subject lighter than it in reality is.

It's a celebration aimed solely at children, who most likely don't make that connection (I know I didn't). Proponents of keeping the tradition as is say that Black Pete isn't based on racism. Even if that's the case (which is almost impossible to determine), there is the fact that some black/colored people feel humiliated, which is the issue. I'm no psychologist, but I think there's a case to be made for painting the helpers in all kinds of colors. If we do that, kids might better learn to appreciate that people may look different but are of equal worth. Right now, they only see black people in the servant position, which is questionable to say the least.

F*ck doing all that, I have the NET NOW!!!!!!! GTA V here I come...looks over and son is playing Skylanders. /facepalm!

Edit: IK what it's all about. Not the slightest bit offended btw.

Further More:

Cyril: Did you decide on Count? Cause if that's a thing than I will do my work tonight and get back to him tomorrow.

Who? is there an application I can't seem to find? it's not on the private forum, and I can't find one in the thread. Maybe I am just missing it?

Also sorry for the problems tonight. my friend bumped my powercord, and then we couldn't get my system to have a steady connection the rest of the night. I don't want you to think I was brushing off important stuff. I was really gone by the time we three started talking.

Let me know about Count, I haven't even glimpsed his app anywhere, so I might just be missing it.

I found it. Good from me. Looks level headed, been part of MC's before. and Has a mic. *thumbs up*

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Deadbeats.

Do we know you and or even give a sh*t about what you have said.. Nope.

Guru - Here is what I was talking about with the fence.

I think I accidentally deleted the screen of when Booze became undefined during that survival aswell.

• Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

You can't define me, motherf*cker :cool:

I'm continuously knocking on wood while I type this, but I think, maybe my connection problems are resolved. My landlord came home from holiday a couple of days ago and yesterday I played for about 5 hours straight without any server issues, which I have not been able to do since GTAO's launch (I believe my record was 30 minutes or so). And I just tried after waking up and it was working again, so that's looking very good. I'm still not 100% convinced because I've had freak coincidences before. If I'm able to play tonight and/or tomorrow (oh yeah, I won't be able to make it to Church unless I can get away from work early), I will be sending my landlord a basket of fruit or flowers or something. Or an HDTV (he still has like a 17" CRT TV, even though he bought an HDTV subscription for the entire house). And I'll definitely want to know what he did, so maybe I can help some other people who still have the same problem.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 03 November 2013 - 05:12 PM.

@Dboi: This is what I meant when I said I can't see crew emblems :(
http://rsg.ms/1e6U1lN
Does anyone else in the crew still have this issue or am I alone in this one?

I figured it out! If anybody else is having this problem lemme know :^:

Edit: Thanks LeRay, you know why :)

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

I can mitch I will be on after this film. Also sometimes mine are just a black square then change to the actual emblem.

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k your santa hats. they're too mainstream

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

Deadbeats.

Do we know you and or even give a sh*t about what you have said.. Nope.

i was kidding, chill the f*ck out

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

@LeRay: You don't have to respond to every random that calls us a name, ignore them like everybody else. Without attention the trolls are nothing.

In a shameless attempt of self-promotion, I've submitted a few #EpicPhotoBombs, any likes, comments, subscribes will really help me out. :p

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I have a few more ideas I would like to do if anybody doesnt mind helping me, I need atleast 2 people but the more people we have the better the photos will be. :)

• Imaeechew likes this

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k your santa hats. they're too mainstream

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by nobum62, 03 November 2013 - 10:25 PM.

*calls the angels of death deadbeats as a joke*

*10 minutes later, gets labelled as a troll*

uh........

CHRONOT1X
  • CHRONOT1X

=AoD= PS3 Chapter Vice-President

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by Cyril102031, 03 November 2013 - 10:45 PM.

uh........

30j5p5h.jpg

^

^

^

^

See Image Above:

Regarding random unfunny insults, to a

thread you aren't actually a part of.

P.S - Learn proper grammar and punctuation. It has been taught since 2nd grade and there is no excuse for not using them correctly.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

What's second grade? :p

And it wasn't 10 minutes. Please het your facts right. :)

Was some good tanking tonight boys.

And booze should think about what I said.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 04 November 2013 - 01:04 AM.

uh........

You've come in here 3 times now deliberately looking for attention, if it was a joke it wasn't funny. It would be different if we knew who you were, but since your some random twat who joined the forums 3 weeks ago we didn't see the humor. So I stand by my statement, you are a filthy troll.

Just curious, what did you think was going to happen when you posted 1 word, calling us a name, and without any sign of it being a joke?......... Troll. :sneaky:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@Booze: Thanks again man! :)

0_0.jpg

Everybody like this photo! Make me Social Club famous! :pp

• CHRONOT1X likes this

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Looking good :^:

LeRay, I have no idea what you said. Booze is getting old and needs to be reminded of these things. :p Besides, you cryptically reminding me about something us two have (apparently) talked about is hardly pertinent for everybody else to read, innit blud?

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Anyone want to come one again?

Spoiler

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

The poor neglected jew. :D

Sounds like the title of a parody film.

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by ┼ngels Of Death MC, 04 November 2013 - 04:30 AM.

Welcome, CountOrlock92

You have recently posted an application and we would like to personally congratulate you on being accepted into the AoD.
You will be added to the roster as a Prospect. You may now change your member title to display =AoD= Prospect if you so wish to do so. You may also represent the AOFD Social Club Crew in the game. Keep in mind that you have to reach the rank of 25 before you can wear our patch. Stay active, attend Church and fallow the rules set forth by the Angels of Death MC so that one day you may earn you patch.
  • CountOrlock92 likes this

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

Count: Congrats mate and welcome.

Now that I am back...I am going to take back control of the Ps3 Chapter. Cyri, Nial and myself are looking at making some rule changes for the chapter regarding Church and club attendance. Those will be posted when they are finalized on the 5th. post from the top on the front thread posts.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

sh*t so Dizzy changed his name too now...

See what you did Artfull... :p

So i went to see Ender's Game tonight... Just got home for it.

WASTE.OF.TIME and money.

I read the book before and they cut SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much out its stupid. They cut out an entire backstory. Actually they cut out several backstories. one of which was a major plot point. Ugh.

f*ck Hollywood. I want my $10 back.

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

They should really just stop making movies of these IP's. Especially books... Movies are just too short to do the source material justice.

I'm absolutely positive now that my connection to GTAO is "fixed"! The problem was a setting in the router, called "Sitecom Cloud Security". I'm really kicking myself now for not checking with my landlord earlier, but I thought the problems I was experiencing were part of GTAO's "growing pains". Plus, I haven't had any issue with any other online game... Oh well, gonna whore Criminal Records before they fix it. :p

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Booze, that thing involving church. You know what I said like 3 times.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

They should really just stop making movies of these IP's. Especially books... Movies are just too short to do the source material justice.

True. But Marvel seem to be adapting well to the big screen. Still need to go see Thor 2 but I think I'll get on that tomorrow especially if there's gonna be an Agents of Shield crossover later this month.

What's the plan tonight?

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

sh*t so Dizzy changed his name too now...

See what you did Artfull... :p

So i went to see Ender's Game tonight... Just got home for it.

WASTE.OF.TIME and money.

I read the book before and they cut SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much out its stupid. They cut out an entire backstory. Actually they cut out several backstories. one of which was a major plot point. Ugh.

f*ck Hollywood. I want my $10 back.

Tubzy: You can still call me Dizzy. Just changed it to match my PSN.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

Sheet. Just watched The Walking Dead, was a good episode.

Anywhore, who is up for some of thou GTA Vith?

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 04 November 2013 - 02:03 PM.

LeRay, you cryptically reminding me about something us two have (apparently) talked about is hardly pertinent for everybody else to read, innit blud?

You are so f*cking retarded LeRay. :facedesk: Stop being a goof and send him a PM.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

LeRay, you cryptically reminding me about something us two have (apparently) talked about is hardly pertinent for everybody else to read, innit blud?

You are so f*cking retarded LeRay. :facedesk: Stop being a goof and send him a PM.

He knows what I am talking aboot,, I spoke to him online.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

Sorry I have not been on in the last week. Death in the family.

On top of that I got sucked into Arkham Origins and AC4. See you on GTA towards the middle of the week.

I also decided I am not going to fix my PS3, The repair guy said if it was reballed once and still did this it isn't worth fixing.

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, Chewy (feels a bit weird to use someone's screenname when giving condolences...).

I'll probably not be on again until Friday. Hopefully all the cool glitches won't be patched by then. :p

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Sorry I have not been on in the last week. Death in the family.

On top of that I got sucked into Arkham Origins and AC4. See you on GTA towards the middle of the week.

I also decided I am not going to fix my PS3, The repair guy said if it was reballed once and still did this it isn't worth fixing.

Sorry to hear about your loses mac.  :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users