Quantcast

» «
Photo

=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
48,285 replies to this topic
LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

@Sweaty: It's funny how Shrooms will make you generally retarded for a few hours, and yet you'll have moments of clarity in which the answer to any problem you've ever had becomes glaringly obvious :p

What would happen if I took them then... Considering I am fully retarded all the time?

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Woooooioooooooo

Ifwwl like sweaty now, but no MD.

Wiooooiiuookiok

I'm surprised this made it into the right thread.

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

You're all insane with this drug sh*t. 

For Cereal.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Anyone up for some parachuting and maybe some races?

problem_child2099
  • problem_child2099

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Well I'll be damned, what's up fireguy! I know I haven't posted in the LFM in while, but it's good to see you interested in joining the ranks here.

///////////////////////

As for Church tomorrow, it's a 50/50 split as to whether I'll be on. I've got some paperwork to sort out and some other things, but I'll throw in some suggestions for freemode and Guts n' Gears anyway. Sorry if these have been mentioned, but it's hard to keep track of all of these posts.

- Stunting with bicycles. Ramping over helicopters, firetrucks and such. Could make for some good photos. It seems to be popular with certain crowds online.
- Off-roading in mountainous areas with a convoy of heavy vehicles such as trucks, 4x4s, etc. Huge Hills, Huge Automobiles!
- Use the Cargobob for Guts n' Gears. Like the video beep posted. Anyone know any cool normally unreachable places to use this?
- Cargobob duels/drive-bys (people shooting each other from dangling vehicles). I still haven't made this happen, and Church would be a good place to do it. Depending on how well it goes, it could be a permanent fixture in future. Don't forget Cargobob bowling either. Swinging or dropping vehicles, take your pick.
- The tunnel under the army barracks could be used for something. I've seen videos of people trying to fly through it, but that causes a lot of deaths. I propose we block both exits with buses and the like, and figure out what we could do on the inside (like a deathmatch for instance, terrible idea, but you get the point). If we ever do a GTA Race that goes through there, it could make for some good old fashion trolling. Assuming we can still get out of cars like in IV.

Also, for future reference, that Take Aim game by Dizzy sounds like an interesting mode. We'll have to save that for later though, as we'd need to rank up and get the tools first (or is there a deathmatch in that area we can take advantage of?). Reminds me of Death Really, which needs to be brought back. I think the Los Santos river, or whatever its name is would be a great place to test it out.

///////////////////////

In other news, I'm replaying through singleplayer. There's one random event that you can miss, which I did, that I went back to do. It's a very minor one, but it bugs the GTA completionist in me. I also saw that you get another random event when you drop four people off at the cult as Trevor, again it's not anything notable, but I wanted to do it anyway, seeing as I didn't do it first time. I'm only going to deliver people that have no benefits though. This topic has the people you can drop-off listed, with their rewards. I also want to get that max 2.1 billion you can earn. So far I'm 21 missions in, with all Gold medals, as I'm going for them all. A few of Trevor's missions have been a right pain in the ass to 100% though.

Did you ever return to Trevor's trailer after completing the main story?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Church starts in 10 minutes

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

OK. So in the f*cked up world that is R* servers I am currently unable to connect to a session, even though I am in one and can see my character on the ground.. WTF

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Amazing, I am starting to get that feeling you guys probably get from watching people who take this game waaayyyy too seriously. Damn is it ever depressing.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

I managed to get away from work early. Trying to get on now, but to be honest, I'll probably slow you guys down.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I managed to get away from work early. Trying to get on now, but to be honest, I'll probably slow you guys down.

I can't connect right now either booze. f*cking doing some weird ass sh*t

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 20 October 2013 - 08:22 PM.

Generally in free mode I have a passive approach...don't kill me and I won't make it about you. lol But this little punk decided he wanted to gun me down...poor baby. lol Him an I were the only ones on the map. Broke out my super unpenetrable forces and went hard in the paint on that dude for an hour. 21 to 1 lol Nice to see that mill I blew on those SUV's comes in handy.

Cyril102031
  • Cyril102031

=AoD= PS3 Chapter Vice-President

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Sounds like a good time! I hate those guys that think that it is fun to randomly go ham on some guy with no provocation. I was literally on top of a hill this morning, minding my own business, and a random guy in a buzzard comes and starts launching rockets at me. Luckily I was able to gun it down the hill around a few blocks and took shelter in a train tunnel.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

On PS3 it doesn't work for me either (same cloud server error). I guess it was just dumb luck that I was able to make a character and do the first race. Seeing as you all have no problems, same as a colleague of mine, I'm thinking it might have to do with my ISP just not agreeing well with Rockstar's cloud servers. I have absolutely no idea what to do about it. If Rockstar would acknowledge this particular problem and give tips about ports I have to forward or anything, that'd be at least a lead...

Cyril102031
  • Cyril102031

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

And right as we were getting vehicles for a round of Guts & Gears.... My power goes out.... sending this from phone...

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:04 AM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 21 October 2013 - 08:43 AM.

zjjogh.png

AoD Ps3 Chapter Turf & Club House Location.

Nothing to crazy but the ps3 reserve post is now filled. Ps3 guys go check it out.

http://gtaforums.com...ls-of-death-mc/ 5th post from the top.

We will start posting a different weekly video when either Ni or myself can be bothered to record our games.

Also with the exception of ONEM1C and DON_KINZ those who join us via friend invite or game invite and are not forum users will be added as Hangarounds until such time as they join us here at GTAF. No Exceptions!

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:27 AM Edited by ┼ngels Of Death MC, 21 October 2013 - 08:32 AM.

Welcome, Fireguy109

You have recently posted an application and we would like to personally congratulate you on being accepted into the AoD.
You will be added to the roster as a Prospect. You may now change your member title to display =AoD= Prospect if you so wish to do so. You may also represent the AOFD Social Club Crew in the game. Keep in mind that you have to reach the rank of 25 before you can wear our patch. Stay active, attend Church and fallow the rules set forth by the Angels of Death MC so that one day you may earn you patch.

Also congratulations to Imaeechew as an active member of the crew on the forums and in the game on two platforms, your dedication to sticking it out on Saturday for the Ps3 Chapter shows us that you have what it takes to wear your patch. Congratulations Brother! You are a 1%er for the Ps3 Chapter. 

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:42 AM Edited by LeRay0409, 21 October 2013 - 11:01 AM.

Well I had an eventfull night last night. Woke up at 4am with cramp in my calf and now I can't put pressure on my calf so I am barely able to walk :(

Going to download walking dead, watch and then do as I usually do. Play some GTA V

Also with the exception of ONEM1C and DON_KINZ those who join us via friend invite or game invite and are not forum users will be added as Hangarounds until such time as they join us here at GTAF. No Exceptions

That's against the rules of this section Dizzy. All members on the roster must be on GTAF.

• Cluster likes this

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Woot! Okay, so when is this Church at. I don't think y'all were still doing church when I was on the PS3 roster so I'm not too familiar with it...

Also, wazzup gamesguru. Long time no see.

Niall
  • Niall

Mad Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by Niall, 21 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

@ fireguy - Glad to have you on board. CHURCH is on Saturdays from 11am to 1pm Pacific.

PS3 Chapter post is lookin good.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Taking a break from GTA Online for a while until they've fixed it some more and added more content  :turn:

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Apparently the first installment of the 500K is coming this week.

Probably wont though with all the sh*t that has happened recently.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

My guess on the 500k is November. To be eligible you have to had played during the month of October. October is almost over.

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 21 October 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Well I had an eventfull night last night. Woke up at 4am with cramp in my calf and now I can't put pressure on my calf so I am barely able to walk :(

Going to download walking dead, watch and then do as I usually do. Play some GTA V

Also with the exception of ONEM1C and DON_KINZ those who join us via friend invite or game invite and are not forum users will be added as Hangarounds until such time as they join us here at GTAF. No Exceptions

That's against the rules of this section Dizzy. All members on the roster must be on GTAF.

<-------------Outlaw Biker. I am aware of that and I'm not worried about it.  :lol:

Also...Nial your time was wrong. 10am. PST start time Fireguy. Also note, you can check the front page 5th post from the top for more information.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Kayo. I have to work this weekend so I'm not sure I can make the start of it, don't normally get home until 4. :/

Also, PS3 homies, I figured out why that d-bag was so hard to kill... every 20 levels you get 20% more health, so he had 80 health compared to our 20 or 40. Combine that with his armor and heavy weapons and the result is a bitch to kill. :p

Cyril102031
  • Cyril102031

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:16 AM Edited by Cyril102031, 22 October 2013 - 01:47 AM.

We were still holding our own though, more than we should have with those numbers.

On another note, Starting Wednesday (23rd) I will not be online until the Tuesday (29th) so I will be missing Church.

From what I have talked of with Dizzy, he will not be online either for Church, so seniority falls to Niall, he will be organizing and running Church. Look forward to a ton of fun! :)

ALSO - Found this guy Isosine, who does mashups of songs and this one is pretty killer.

especially when the drums start right at 36 seconds.

Check out his other stuff too. Good sh*t.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by Imaeechew, 22 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

i like the song, I am not much of a fan of the song Clarity though. Radio stations play the hell out of it here, some even have sh*tty wannabe dubstep remixes to it.

I have been getting into these guys. Most of the time they do bad ass covers of popular songs. The one below I believe is theirs. One of my favorite things about them is they make their own videos. They also like to throw their instruments and catch them. They are also known for doing that damn Goyte song with each of them huddled around one guitar each using part of it to play the song.

• Big_Mitch_Baker and Cyril102031 like this

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 22 October 2013 - 05:29 AM.

I have been getting into these guys. Most of the time they do bad ass covers of popular songs. The one below I believe is theirs. One of my favorite things about them is they make their own videos. They also like to throw their instruments and catch them. They are also known for doing that damn Goyte song with each of them huddled around one guitar each using part of it to play the song.

WOTE, me & my bro were extras in their video "speeches". Check out their cover of "roll up", way better than the original :^:

Cyril102031
  • Cyril102031

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

Love Walk off the Earth! Like I said, check out Isosine's other stuff, because he has some great ones.

Another couple awesome ones just for S&G's.

GIVE IT A CHANCE

|

|

|

V

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:00 AM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 22 October 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Got an idea for an incredible game mode. Need a bus though. How or where do we get a bus or an Enforcer. Which may be harder to get. Lol Pure madness is comming!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

If you steal a bus Dizzy then you can only have 1 person in it, If you buy it you can get 16 so it would probably be best to purchase it. Also you can get an enforcer at 4 stars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users