Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Anybody see the newest Sons of Anarchy? :blink:

Haven't seen so many people die in a single episode yet.  And some principle characters too, nutzo. :panic:

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

So question...what if you don't have a Social account..Ik it won't solve the character deleting problem that currently exists. (tried it, didn't work) But...do you have to have one...to keep it from being deleted once that issue has been resolved? How does the Social thing tie into the online mode exactly?

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

I think the account is just for tracking your in-game stats and crews, which is completely optional. GTA IV and Max Payne 3 had that functionality. However, with GTA Online, they're now also using the Social Club servers for critical functions, like storing your character and game modes. So even if you don't have a Social Club account, your game still needs access to those servers to access online play, unlike previous games.

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Sleep is for the weak. :p

Today is the day that Dboi quotes Bring Me The Horizon lyrics, good lord.

ClingingMArs
  • ClingingMArs

=AoD= Prospect

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

Had a great time with ya'll last night, unfortunately today GTAO don't wanna play nice with missions.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Good games on GTAO everyone who played. We got this picture of Dboi killing himself:

dxMuTZR.jpg

I kind of wish there was more blood...

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:36 AM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 03 October 2013 - 07:59 AM.

Welp finally got on and what do yah know...first bike I come across is a Daemon...so guess what?! I took that bitch!!! =D

Then...guess what...I made it my personal vehicle and customized it to my lovin!!!

Dizzy's starter vehicle is a tricked out Daemon Custom Chopper!!!! Eat sh*t bitches!!! R* plz don't delete this!!!  :r*:

Ps. Sent request on social club Psn GameCluster

and how in the hell are you guys uploading those in game photos?

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Fun times on GTAO tonight guys!

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:30 AM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 03 October 2013 - 10:31 AM.

Nvm I figured it out. Dizzy got it down!!!  :evilgrin:

1690qyc.jpg

10yhtm0.jpg

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

Holy sh*t, I'M IN! I'm not turning off my Xbox ever! Hopefully I'll be safe on this rooftop in passive mode while I run real life errands...

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

How did you give your character a skinny head Dizzy!?  When I was creating my character every person I created had some stonking fat american head.  Even when I was pressing randomise.  My character looks like some German techno DJ from the early 90's  :bored:

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

And I was (automatically?) kicked out for idling too long. :bored:

Sweaty, I've seen some inconsistencies in the character creator, maybe due to the server problems. You should get one chance to alter your appearance after having played for a little while or after reaching a certain rank.

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Name (Optional):

Which consoles do you play on? xbox

PSN/XBL/Windows Gamertag: SYCOEYEZ

R☆ Social Club profile: http://socialclub.ro...member/sycoeyez

Do you have a mic? no

Time Zone: Brisbane Australia

Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang? driving and shooting.

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? almost every day

Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? nah.

Have you been in any gangs before?in real life yes, gta no.

Any entries in your member log?no

Anything else you might want to add?no.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

Hey ripped condom (:p), timezones may be a problem, we're mostly US/EU. Our Churches (weekly meet-ups) are held at a time that suits all our current members, but I believe that's like 4 AM for you...

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

So i finally fixed my issues. I believe it was just the CE stuff that f*cked it up. i deleted those (the bullpup shotty, the hammer, the special SMG thingy, and the DEagle) but it'll allow me to re download it at any time so when R* fixes that issue on there end i'll be able to roll with those guns.

Played so much that i have a 2 car garage and two sick rides. Sure neither of them are bikes but i havent gotten a Daemon yet. But i do have the Dominator (aka the 2013 Dodge Challenger) and the ever classic Sabre Turbo in all black.

Had an awesome wreck. I was speeding down a country road to jack a Ron Oil tanker from the Lost MC with Leray and one of his buddies when i hit a turned over bike with my Sabre Turbo and did an epic roll that rivaled Vin Diesel's wreck from the first Fast and the Furious movie. Y'know the wreck with the semi.

f*cking epic.

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:20 PM Edited by Guns N R0se, 03 October 2013 - 03:20 PM.

I got kicked from the game "by players" (unlikely since we were loading and I hadn't done anything

And then I got a message saying I'd be considered a bad sport if I keep leaving games.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 03 October 2013 - 04:38 PM.

Had an awesome wreck. I was speeding down a country road to jack a Ron Oil tanker from the Lost MC with Leray and one of his buddies when i hit a turned over bike with my Sabre Turbo and did an epic roll that rivaled Vin Diesel's wreck from the first Fast and the Furious movie. Y'know the wreck with the semi.

f*cking epic.

That's the 4th Fast and the Furious. :bored: Get your Vin Diesel facts straight Tubbs.

I can't believe I played till 5am, my body is a complete wreck..... anybody online? :D

Dboi suicide photo timeline nigguz!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dxMuTZR.jpg

0_0.jpg

EDIT: I found a glitch that will allow everyone to get Daemons. :cool: I won't post it incase R* really are making GTAO based on my opinions. :pp

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

As soon at the ability to buy 1mil comes back I'm doing it. I want that 10 car garage

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by GlitzyTomb, 03 October 2013 - 05:04 PM.

I've got my Daemon too.  Drove all the way to Hookies at the start of my game to get myself a Hexer.  Pissed to find you couldn't put a Tracker on it.  Spent the first day or so playing it riding a Vader but during a certain mission in the canals I found my baby.

Might have to join in on getting that Money DLC.  Use it to get that there 10 Car Garage and outfit my Daemon with the best stuff currently available to me.  Maybe store a Daemon, Hexer, a Bati, and then some offroad vehicles and a Stinger/Dominator/Sabre Turbo

Had fun the other day doing the Survival missions with LeRay.

Spent most of my time protecting my turf.  King of the Waste Bin.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

I spent hours relatively pain-free enjoying GTAO, then I accepted an invite from LeRay. And now I'm sad.

Ragtop
  • Ragtop

Gangsta, Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by Ragtop, 03 October 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Name (Optional):
Which consoles do you play on? PS3
PSN/XBL/Windows Gamertag: Ragtop89
R☆ Social Club profile: http://socialclub.ro...m/member/ragtop
Do you have a mic? Yes
Time Zone: Central (US)
Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang? Teamwork
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? Daily
Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? No.
Have you been in any gangs before? No.
Any entries in your member log? No.
Anything else you might want to add? Love the MC theme.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 03 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

So I'm the only motherf*cker left on the planet that can't play? Ya'll are gonna be flying around in million dollar jets before I can even race Lamar :/

Also, anybody else have an issue with our crew logo not showing up on clothing?

yardarm07
  • yardarm07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Name (Optional): Marc

Which consoles do you play on? xbox 360

PSN/XBL/Windows Gamertag: yardarm07

R☆ Social Club profile: http://socialclub.ro...ember/yardarm07

Do you have a mic? sure do

Time Zone: UTC -8:00 pacific time (west coast US and Canada)

Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang? Been gaming since i was a kid, been part of many guilds/clans/crews, have led guilds in the past, I am usually active (sometimes get busy with papers and exams) would be absolutely stoked to be in a MC like this. I love cruisers (want a victory judge) i would be happy to help crew members anytime, I actually use my headset (no one ever talks on xbl. I want to be an active member as part of the MC.

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? im new to gtaforums, but if i were part of the MC i would use it every couple of days

Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? nope

Have you been in any gangs before? ive been in guilds and have led guilds in guild wars 1 and 2, Final fantasy 11 and 14, world of warcraft, star wars the old republic and more. (i donno if that counts as a gang)

Any entries in your member log? none

Anything else you might want to add? I have been searching for an MC to prospect in for a while now, angels of death MC seems like the perfect fit for me, and would love to be a part of the club

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 03 October 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Lol...sorry to here that Baker. I just hope my bike didn't get deleted.

Oh and on the subject of my "skinny head". I just fiddled around with it...tell I got something that looked human. lol

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 03 October 2013 - 08:39 PM.

So I'm the only motherf*cker left on the planet that can't play? Ya'll are gonna be flying around in million dollar jets before I can even race Lamar :/

Also, anybody else have an issue with our crew logo not showing up on clothing?

I'm in the same boat mate. It's lame but I'm not too phased.  Just hope I don't get left behind because I hardly game anymore as it is.

Haven't had any problem with the logo.  Not like thats any consolation...  :( 

-----

Btw, I checked Jedi's chievos and he hasn't even played the game yet.  I'm seriously worried about him.  Hope he's ok and he's just f*cked off gaming because he discovered drugs or something...  :/

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

I've had some issues too, mostly just joining my AoD home dawgs when they're on missions but beyond that I've had no serious issues to speak of.  The missions thing IS starting to get me a bit pissed though, there's good RP and money in that stuff and I'm seriously lagging behind everyone because of it.

@Mitch-Ya I've had the logo issue since day one.  Apparently some of the others are not experiencing it though.

And here ya go Dboi, you should make a sig out of this shiz :lol:

0_0.jpg

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

My house got deleted.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Well we'll still have the memories.

Sorry for your loss Artfull, was a cool place.

Branacane
  • Branacane

The Captain

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

So finally got online to work yesterday, though I didn't get any missions working and it didn't seem to like me and King being in a car together, so my experience so far has been largely limited to just very small amounts of free roam which is kinda annoying. 

Also to all you guys that applied we are now voting on your applications, just so you know though we are not into roleplaying so if that's what you are looking for you are in the wrong place but I'm sure there are lots of other gangs out there to fill your boots! 

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

A motorcycle gang that doesn't role play? Well that just grinds my gears!!!  :panic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users