=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,932 replies to this topic
Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

If you can't complete the Tut then try doing it in solo. Should work.

Also the servers are unavailable :(

How do I do it in solo?

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

First ride with you lot.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Do you all have your AoD emblemed Leather Jackets?

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 01 October 2013 - 08:40 PM.

@Baker: Well man...to tell the truth, a f*cking lot has happen since I been gone. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Most of it bull sh*t. lol. Took 3 years off from work to go back to school and got my degree. Now I got a new union gig that's cool. It pays well. Just been trying to make things happen.

Side note:

Been getting the Alert (Failure to host a GTA Online session) for over an hour and I get kicked back to the main game. So be advised that those of you on the Ps3...the sh*t just ain't working and goes dido for both modes. On single...I get kicked out immediately fallowing the cut scene.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

So i now believe GTA Online hates me with a red hot passion hotter than a thousand suns.

My reasoning is that i've been trying to get on GTA O since 4 am with a bout a 4 hour nap in between times. I finally got online and got to do the tutorial just for it to f*cking freeze. I restart my xbox and low and behold the character file is CORRUPT. f*ck ME. So i have to start all over again. And now i cant connect AT ALL to GTA O.

Needless to say i'm f*cking fed up and i think i'm going to have a few f*cking drinks to release some steam.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Damn, that sucks, Tubbs. I tried for hours to get in, but at least I finally did. Now I'm kicked out and trying to get back in again. :/

This was to be expected anyway. What I did play was pretty fun.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Well it certainly was a bumpy start but I think GTAO will do just fine. 

Despite me waking up at 4 am and waiting for about three hours to actually get into and finish the tutorial I did in fact have a ton of fun throughout the day. 

To everyone I got to play with today thanks a ton, to those I didn't I'm sure we'll get our game on soon enough.

I have a question for any knowledgeable person though.  Throughout the day I got a couple Hexxers  that I wanted to make mine but  was told that they were too hot by Los Santos Customs, can anyone clarify how I can "legally" get one of my own since there are no choppers on any of the in-game websites to buy?

@Booze-Can you imagine the machinimas we'll be able to  do now?!  Madness!

@Gunwrath-Good playing with you today bud, you owned us all on that vehicle deathmatch.

• GunWrath likes this

ClingingMArs
  • ClingingMArs

=AoD= Associate

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

There are some cars you steal that are simply too hot for LSC, and I'm pretty sure you have to buy them.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

So i've found another glitch... Some times if you attempt to join another player it'll corrupt your GTAO character and make you restart the f*cking tutorial.

And yep that happened to me too.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

I have a question for any knowledgeable person though.  Throughout the day I got a couple Hexxers  that I wanted to make mine but  was told that they were too hot by Los Santos Customs, can anyone clarify how I can "legally" get one of my own since there are no choppers on any of the in-game websites to buy?

Not sure. I did manage to make a Daemon mine, but it didn't get saved to the Social Club servers. :(

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

...to those I didn't I'm sure we'll get our game on soon enough.

Hope so.  I'm just pissed off I spent half my night trying to get it sorted when I could have been playing more SP.

Btw, no surprises here.  The BF4 beta isn't great.  Not worth the bandwidth.  Next FPS I'll be getting is Titanfall if it's any good.  That probably won't be for another year though until I buy a next gen console or a new graphics card and processor.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:56 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 02 October 2013 - 03:58 AM.

@Dizzy: Oh yeah, lifes got plenty of bullsh*t to go around lol. But gettin' a degree, movin on up, that's good stuff man. Union position is pretty cherry too :^:

@Toke: I saw a Hexxer for sale on one of the websites, but it was $15 grand.

@Sweaty: I know what you mean, I could have gotten my 100% in SP in the time I wasted trying to connect to GTAO :/

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

It sounds like a lot of you had a rocky start to online. sh*tty. I didnt have any issues at first. Created my guy, did the tutorial, then I had to go. I came back and it was all gone. So I did it again, reset and it was all still there.
After I felt safe to continue I decided to track down a Lost member and steal his Hexer. That was all in vein. Then out of a stroke of luck about 30 minutes later I "ran into" a Lost on a Daemon, which is now mine.
So far my time online has been good with only one issue. I hope it irons out for you soon

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by GunWrath, 02 October 2013 - 04:40 AM.

Well it certainly was a bumpy start but I think GTAO will do just fine. 

Despite me waking up at 4 am and waiting for about three hours to actually get into and finish the tutorial I did in fact have a ton of fun throughout the day. 

To everyone I got to play with today thanks a ton, to those I didn't I'm sure we'll get our game on soon enough.

@Booze-Can you imagine the machinimas we'll be able to  do now?!  Madness!

@Gunwrath-Good playing with you today bud, you owned us all on that vehicle deathmatch.

Yeah, was pretty fun.. I was out of breath from laughing when you kept f*cking going off the rails on those mountains. I would of joined y'alls party but I didn't want to intrude or if y'all were discussing 'gang' business or something. GTAO is rather fun man, I love it.. but it takes forever to make f*cking bank in there. I'm thinking I may dabble in the stocks a bit and test my luck there.. did well for me in single player.

That vehicle dm was f*cking gnarly dude.. I guess my Battlefield 3 skills kicked in.. but it was merely luck.

Anyways, great fun today guys, appreciate it. :^:

ClingingMArs
  • ClingingMArs

=AoD= Associate

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

if you're having problems, CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR XBOX HARD DRIVE

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 02 October 2013 - 08:42 AM.

@Dizzy: Oh yeah, lifes got plenty of bullsh*t to go around lol. But gettin' a degree, movin on up, that's good stuff man. Union position is pretty cherry too :^:

@Toke: I saw a Hexxer for sale on one of the websites, but it was $15 grand.

@Sweaty: I know what you mean, I could have gotten my 100% in SP in the time I wasted trying to connect to GTAO :/

@ Baker: yeah man I hear yah! lol Been doing it. But it's about time for me to make somemore adjustments in my life.

@ All AoD: Hookies in North Chomash is a property you can own in the story by Frank or Mike and is a Lost bar or dinner. I just went up there to buy it and there was a nice little squad of Hexxer's parked out front. That is prime real-estate for Hexxer's. Haven't really seen any other hog type street bikes besides Frankies bike anywere.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

Still not working.  F**k sake.  At least I have the story still to complete still...

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

So far I've been really lucky. I had one point during the day where I couldn't connect but so far so good.

Highlights of my day on GTAO were:

-Robbing a lot of convenience stores with Cal.

-Flying a fleet of choppers/ Jets with Toke & Cal

-Playing that stupidly long game of Twnnis with Cal

-Having a bit of a robbing spree out in the sticks with LeRay, JB and Toke

-Doing a lot of getting stuck out in the country in the dark with no vehicles

-Game crashing...

-Joining Dylan for some races and death matches. Smashed a race and won $8000. This made me very happy.

- Triple D ballin' hard stealing meth from a camper van.. yeah! Was super epic driving an RV piece of sh*t through the dust in the dead of night while getting lit up by hillbillies. Very climatic.

So that's a dough summary. Of course there was a lot more to it, but overall was an awesome intro!

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

Good to see some of you all having fun on GTAO...

Just wish all of us were having fun. :/

I dont have faith in R* to fix the issues i've been having within the next two weeks so i probably wont be able to play GTAO with you guys til November if i'm lucky. But i do have a terrible feeling that i wont be able to do anything substantial in GTAO until the new year

/pessimism

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hang in there Tubbs...

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hang in there Tubbs...

Is that a euphamisim that i should get some rope and hang myself

:panic:

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

So I'm in the same boat as tubbs, got on for a bit, did a bit of a tutorial got kicked off and it was corrupted! 

Still can't get on today, cleared my system cache and everything but still no luck, even when I do get my character up it then changes it's mind as says no.

Not happy, Rockstar new how big this was gonna be and have had an extra two weeks since launch to get this sorted and they are still facing quite a few issues.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

I should not post things when I am drunk. I feel as if my last post was a huge run on sentence with punctuation. 

I seem to be getting the cloud is down message today. I have tried to connect a few times with no luck, 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 02 October 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Triple-D ballin' hard stealing meth from a camper van... yeah!

HAHA my nigga! :cool: The banter was outragous!

Diggidy: "Would you get in the f*cking RV please Dboi!"

Dboi: "Oh sh*t, I didn't know I could get in too"

Diggidy: "Ya niether did I actually"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres a breakdown of my launch day..... brace yourself.

I was randomly chosen by the gods after only 2 hours of retardedness, sorry to anybody that wasn't as lucky. :/

After doing the never ending tutorial I finally was allowed to join Cal, King, and Toke for some store robberies and classic GTA free-roaming. I took some sick photos of us in a taco stand but Social Club didn't save them. :(

After an hour or two we all started getting cloud connection problems so we gave it a break. I returned to do approximatly 4.5 hours of missions with Leray, JBCooper, and Guns. Then I switched over to the triple-D free-mode with Diggidy and Dylan where we had loads of laughs and discovered something..... something wonderful. :)

0_0.jpg

Ballin ass niggas! :cool:

After those homegrown fools had to leave I returned to Leray for more missions. Clinging Mars and eventually Booze T joined us and I went on a mad try-hard clutch and won the mission on Hard almost solo. :panic:

Alien then finally connected so we went back to free mode for some more shinanigans. We planned to all jump onto the train in the desert but all got sidetracked and never followed through.... next time boys. :sly:

One by One everyone left me because they had to, in their words, "Go to Bed".... Pfft! Sleep is for the weak. :p

I then went on a solo robbery tour across San Andreas, nabbing the "Stick Up Kid" achievement before midnight... like a baws. I then tried my hand at competetive modes but like every game ever I suck without a communicating team. But before I could rage quit, Fleshy Cabnets joined my session (Fleshy is an old friend of Timmobile,

Spoiler
) So I invited him to a party, we caught up, then proceeded to annhialate mother f*ckers thanks to some epic teamwork. Clinging Mars re-joined and the 3 of us went up against 2 people in a Jet vs Sanchez game mode, where I literally immediatly crashed into Fleshy and killed us both because I never flew a jet before. :pp Mars then tried his best but died shortly after.

After a few more Randoms (to me atleast) joined the party and we all rotated doing missions together. While Me and Mars were waiting our turn we went off the main stage and had a huge some-what anti-climactic battle with this douche trying to steal the car I was bringing to Simeon. Basically he killed me, took the car, Mars killed him, I took the car, he killed me, Mars took the car, cops killed Mars, he took the car, I killed him, took the car to my garage to prevent him from stealing it again... He blew it up. :bored:, We spawn killed him. :)

Beep eventually joined, and after a few minutes of me, in vain, trying to explain to him that he didn't have a garage to put his car in, :facedesk:  we attempted to rob a store but while I was intimidating the clerk I bitchslapped Beep with a pistol and killed him. He titled us "Worst Robbers Ever" but I didn't die. :p I thought it was the ultimate intimidation move to show the clerk I could kill my partner with no remorse, so what would I do to him? :pp

After regrouping we successfully robbed a store, and luckily I taught Beep to do his banking on his phone as some puck as marks showed up and tried to cap me so he bravely charged at them with his Subaru only to die and leave me outnumbered in proper Beep fashion. So naturally we tried to regain our dignity and chased the fools out to the desert for vengeance, only to get killed again. :bored:

That, in a nutshell, was my GTAO launch day. Once again i'm sorry to those who couldnt join, fret not we will be playing this game for years to come. :D

EDIT: OH! also I somehow glitched a Daemon from a mission into free mode and put a tracker on that shizz. My character may not look very biker but f*ck it, I got a bike thats all that matters.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Bro I slept for about 5 hours then came back on for a bit and have been on and off today.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Triple-D ballin' hard stealing meth from a camper van... yeah!

HAHA my nigga! :cool: The banter was outragous!

Diggidy: "Would you get in the f*cking RV please Dboi!"

Dboi: "Oh sh*t, I didn't know I could get in too"

Diggidy: "Ya niether did I actually"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres a breakdown of my launch day..... brace yourself.

I was randomly chosen by the gods after only 2 hours of retardedness, sorry to anybody that wasn't as lucky. :/

After doing the never ending tutorial I finally was allowed to join Cal, King, and Toke for some store robberies and classic GTA free-roaming. I took some sick photos of us in a taco stand but Social Club didn't save them. :(

After an hour or two we all started getting cloud connection problems so we gave it a break. I returned to do approximatly 4.5 hours of missions with Leray, JBCooper, and Guns. Then I switched over to the triple-D free-mode with Diggidy and Dylan where we had loads of laughs and discovered something..... something wonderful. :)

0_0.jpg

Ballin ass niggas! :cool:

After those homegrown fools had to leave I returned to Leray for more missions. Clinging Mars and eventually Booze T joined us and I went on a mad try-hard clutch and won the mission on Hard almost solo. :panic:

Alien then finally connected so we went back to free mode for some more shinanigans. We planned to all jump onto the train in the desert but all got sidetracked and never followed through.... next time boys. :sly:

One by One everyone left me because they had to, in their words, "Go to Bed".... Pfft! Sleep is for the weak. :p

I then went on a solo robbery tour across San Andreas, nabbing the "Stick Up Kid" achievement before midnight... like a baws. I then tried my hand at competetive modes but like every game ever I suck without a communicating team. But before I could rage quit, Fleshy Cabnets joined my session (Fleshy is an old friend of Timmobile,

Spoiler
) So I invited him to a party, we caught up, then proceeded to annhialate mother f*ckers thanks to some epic teamwork. Clinging Mars re-joined and the 3 of us went up against 2 people in a Jet vs Sanchez game mode, where I literally immediatly crashed into Fleshy and killed us both because I never flew a jet before. :pp Mars then tried his best but died shortly after.

After a few more Randoms (to me atleast) joined the party and we all rotated doing missions together. While Me and Mars were waiting our turn we went off the main stage and had a huge some-what anti-climactic battle with this douche trying to steal the car I was bringing to Simeon. Basically he killed me, took the car, Mars killed him, I took the car, he killed me, Mars took the car, cops killed Mars, he took the car, I killed him, took the car to my garage to prevent him from stealing it again... He blew it up. :bored:, We spawn killed him. :)

That, in a nutshell, was my GTAO launch day. Once again i'm sorry to those who couldnt join, fret not we will be playing this game for years to come. :D

EDIT: OH! also I somehow glitched a Daemon from a mission into free mode and put a tracker on that shizz. My character may not look very biker but f*ck it, I got a bike thats all that matters.

You forgot that when I finally got it working we did a mission and blew up those cars after bringing them to the gas station one by one. Then we tried to rob a store and you killed me, and I declared us the "worst robbers ever".

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Well, you guys are lucky, I've been trying for a couple of hours now, but still can't get in. I'm beginning to suspect that they might be prioritizing regions or something. Then again, Sweaty and Doughnutty couldn't get in yesterday but I could...

Anyway, from what I've played, seen and heard, this really is going to be pretty awesome. Instead of in IV, where you could have 4 guys aiming their weapons out of a truck, you can now have 6 guys giving people the finger :lol:

No really, that is just one of the countless little details, the game is great on a larger scale, too. Just the sheer amount of gamemodes and missions alone...

Oh yeah, if you guys do get a lot of people online, please test out how many people you can fit in a bus for me?

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Booze: Does this image from Reddit confirm it for you?

idXtXsfh.jpg

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

F*ckin' A!! Hopefully they don't nerf that again (I'm pretty sure it was in IV at the beginning, but IV's mp was a shambles at launch as well, and I think that's why they decided to cut it).

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 02 October 2013 - 08:32 PM.

You forgot that when I finally got it working we did a mission and blew up those cars after bringing them to the gas station one by one. Then we tried to rob a store and you killed me, and I declared us the "worst robbers ever".

OM F*CKING G! I forgot about our shenanigans. :lol: To be fair it was almost 3am so forgive me for not mentioning you. :blush: I fixed it. ;)

So now i'm not able to connect to R* servers so i'm going to wait awhile and hope they fix the issue soon.

EDIT: I don't think Social Club saved my character. :( I was almost rank 13 and had a garage with my personal customized Daemon in it. :cry:

Anybody see the newest Sons of Anarchy? :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users