Quantcast

» «
Photo

=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
48,697 replies to this topic
LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by LeRay0409, 21 September 2013 - 07:05 PM.

I'm starting to get a little frustrated with this game :(

The SP needs more to me tbh. Seems like it is missing something.

Also was thinking about setting up the 16 v LSPD thread. Does anyone object to me doing it? Get stuff done like GFX and a nice intro and stuff. Maybe Dboi could help me out with a few things.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 21 September 2013 - 07:29 PM.

1yyTrWz.jpg

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Nice... Straws sweaty...

I just ordered one of those army trucks, it said it had been delivered but it isn't in the GST garage.. Dafoook

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

Holy F*ck you guys, you've been waiting for this game for almost 2 years and you rush the story in less than 4 days. :/ For shame.....

This. This all day long.

Luckily I'm juggling my new work schedule (yes, I got the job - go me), so I don't have much time to play the game, which upon reflection, is a good thing. Means savouring the experience and appreciating the gameplay more as I'm limited to how often I can play it. I've just finished the worst shift I've ever worked (and this is a job I like!). Long ass day, my feet are in AGONY, and I'm physically exhausted (anybody that says "it's just stacking shelves" can eat my sh*t). I'm now off until Wednesday though so I'll be juggling seeing the Mrs and playing V. I just hope the next four days don't go too quickly :'(.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Holy F*ck you guys, you've been waiting for this game for almost 2 years and you rush the story in less than 4 days. :/ For shame.....

This. This all day long.

Luckily I'm juggling my new work schedule (yes, I got the job - go me), so I don't have much time to play the game, which upon reflection, is a good thing. Means savouring the experience and appreciating the gameplay more as I'm limited to how often I can play it. I've just finished the worst shift I've ever worked (and this is a job I like!). Long ass day, my feet are in AGONY, and I'm physically exhausted (anybody that says "it's just stacking shelves" can eat my sh*t). I'm now off until Wednesday though so I'll be juggling seeing the Mrs and playing V. I just hope the next four days don't go too quickly :'(.

Tell your women it's all about GTA V... Unless of cause she threatens to either break it, your xbox or cut of your testicles.. Then you should pay some attention to her.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 21 September 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Also was thinking about setting up the 16 v LSPD thread.

I'm not just saying this but I remember talking to King and possibly Cal about doing the same thing around the launch of GTAO (after obtaining Swooner's consent first of course ;) ). I suppose starting early is a good idea but before you go staking claim I think we should make it a group account, ie. CopsMustDie

Spoiler
, 16vLSPD/16vSAPD. :sly:

Let's PM so niggas don't go stealing ideas. :monocle:

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Finished the story today, not a shred of disappointment I loved it!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by LeRay0409, 21 September 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Also was thinking about setting up the 16 v LSPD thread.

I'm not just saying this but I remember talking to King and possibly Cal about doing the same thing around the launch of GTAO (after obtaining Swooner's consent first of course ;) ). I suppose starting early is a good idea but before you go staking claim I think we should make it a group account, ie. CopsMustDie

Spoiler
, 16vLSPD/16vSAPD. :sly:

Let's PM so niggas don't go stealing ideas. :monocle:

I tried contacting swooner a while back and he never got back to me. By all means am I not taking it away from anyone at all. Swooners great imagination to come up with the event and alot of others including the people you have mentioned and myself that helped make routes and such.

I have created the account already :p I shall PM anyone who would like to be able to edit the post's when we have some shizzle sorted. Dboi check your inbox "brother"

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by WOTN GodlySkill, 21 September 2013 - 09:43 PM.

Hello friends. You can call me sir, nothing else. I would like to take all your money. Do you accept?

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Let me think about this... go f*ck yourself. Thanks for your time. :alien:

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

Hello friends. You can call me sir, nothing else. I would like to take all your money. Do you accept?

Who the hell is this guy?

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

I don't know about the money, but I'd love to introduce you to my little friend, Ka-Bar. 

And maybe if you're lucky you'll even get the chance to meet ole 1911. He has a nice way of saying GTFO. :sly:

• Big_Mitch_Baker likes this

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

That wasn't retardedly American at all, Limitless. HOsh*tGUNSSOLVEPROBLEMS.

I'm getting pissed off that I can't buy stock on BAWSAQ. It's the stock market that will be used for GTA Online, but some certain stocks can be bought for in game stuff too. Specifically, I'm trying to buy stock in Vapid, but the f*cking thing is down because it doesn't recognize I'm connected to XBL. >:I I WANT MY FRAUD, DAMMIT. 

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

Obligatory Kinko whores the sh*t out of things he's reasonably proud of post. I'm one play off 100 plays on my Stay Together for the Kids cover that I did a few months ago. :alien:

https://soundcloud.c...er-for-the-kids

SlitherJR
  • SlitherJR

Cocaine is God's way of saying your making too much money.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

Tequi-la-la is PERFECT!

Was about to suggest it but I guess everyone has beat me to it...

Now we have to wait to see if its actually open on GTAO (which in pretty sure it should be, otherwise it's just a waste of interior for one small 'strangers and freaks' mission)

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

Well then.  Mushrooms are interesting...

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:34 AM Edited by Booze T, 22 September 2013 - 08:34 AM.

Sweaty, did you know that mushrooms were invented by the government to keep you from seeing the truth? They f*ck with your mind, duuuuuuude!

Little nitpicking about V's gun/shooting system: I don't like how they linked the aiming zoom to your character zoom now. I'm talking about the camera zoom when you're not aiming a gun and the zoom when you are. In IV, these two were separate, so you could have you character zoom on medium and your aiming zoom on close.

I also think it's weird that you can turn on and off the flashlight on the guns, but you can't remove the silencer without going to an Ammunation.

Anyway, I do like the aiming without the LT, almost makes up for having the camera zooms linked. :^:

Yeah, there is a bit of a lack of interiors, but thinking about it, they've worked on this game for 5 years, so I don't think you can blame them for not putting in effort. Not only that, they've probably designed the map with extension in mind. It's hard to extend the amount of land mass, so they probably wanted to have that down. This gives them a nice canvas to fill in with interiors. I know, it's a bit of wishful thinking but they are trying to do something new here and they sounded very ambitious.

Then again, looking at how much money this game managed to move ($1 billion in 3 days!), you'd think it'd be feasible to hire a team to exclusively design interiors. Well, like I said, maybe they could still do that with DLC.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

You can turn off the flesh light,.....

I just found a few things which R* should have found, like bridges that when you fly under them do not register for the 50 under the bridge challenge. Now I am sure I know which one it is, just wont register I am on 49/50.

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

Finished last night... Working on collectables now.

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Now that glitches have been brought up.. when I went to my garage to get a car and then two of the same car were stacked on each other and the same happened after a cutscene I went to get back in the car from a cutscene and then there were two stacked on each other

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Yeah R* are working on that and another one.

Gun let me know if when you come to do bridges if you have any difficulty with any of them registering.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

Not sure if I've mentioned this here before, but can anyone shed some light on hairstyles/beards? I've seen some awesome beards in pictures online for Trevor, as well as shaved heads for both Michael and Trevor, I also know Liam has an awesome looking sexy lumberjack beard for Michael I've yet to come across, so it's not story related. Unless it's to do with preordering, then I'm all out of ideas. I've signed into social club on here and stalked a bunch of places on Lifeinvader but all I was rewarded with was a few discount coupons. pls help pls

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

Not sure if I've mentioned this here before, but can anyone shed some light on hairstyles/beards? I've seen some awesome beards in pictures online for Trevor, as well as shaved heads for both Michael and Trevor, I also know Liam has an awesome looking sexy lumberjack beard for Michael I've yet to come across, so it's not story related. Unless it's to do with preordering, then I'm all out of ideas. I've signed into social club on here and stalked a bunch of places on Lifeinvader but all I was rewarded with was a few discount coupons. pls help pls

Have you tried going into the barbers?

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 22 September 2013 - 02:56 PM.

The Walter White beard for Micheal is a Special/Collectors Edition exclusive i'm pretty sure. Same as the 5'oclock shadow for Franklin. Trevor I think just gets the same haircut he had in the intro mission. I could be mistaken though....

I think i've just passed the halfway point in the story, I just completed the mission

Spoiler

I've noticed this game is very "cinematic scripted", I for one love it as that's the only kind of game I play. But I know that most of you hate it when the game plays itself but you won't say anything because it's GTA. :p

My example is

Spoiler

Anybody else notice that?

Just so some of you know (you'll know who you are). I'm not watching Breaking Bad tonight so I can have a 2-hour Finale. All I ask is that you mind your spoilers, and your spoiler set-ups (ie. "OMG BREAKING BAD WTF!!!). In other words don't do a Dboi review. :pp

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

The collector's edition came with extra haircuts, tattoos, and clothes so they could be the exclusives your talking about

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Ohh my bad Dboi already said that haha

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

I dunno I found the shaved head for Michael. Some of the different barber shops have different a styles. I swear you unlock more later on in the game too?

I've been thinking, I might actually be on the lady mission now. I keep thinking how short the single player is, but then I actually added up my playtime and in reality it's actually pretty decent.

I'm really looking forward to online though. Looks swish!

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

You can check if you're on the last mission by going to the checklist in your phone, it'll tell you how many missions you've done and how many are available. :alien: 

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by LeRay0409, 22 September 2013 - 04:31 PM.

What Kyle said.

Also yes there is a barber shop that has a shaved head for Micheal because I visited it the other day. Not sure about the beard though.

Also we should take the fort as a "base"

I'm like a few things away from 100%, which I shall do tomorrow.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

Nice... Straws sweaty...

I just ordered one of those army trucks, it said it had been delivered but it isn't in the GST garage.. Dafoook

it gets delivered to the Airport hangar. All military land vehicles get delivered there.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users