=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,748 replies to this topic
ClingingMArs
  • ClingingMArs

=AoD= Associate

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

Booze what's the best store to randomly rob?

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

I re-loaded my file and found him again at same location.

This was like the first thing I stumbled upon in the game, I referenced yours and Kings prediction of this a few pages ago brah.

Also Dboi, I'm not sure if you go on Reddit but I'm guessing you don't so I'll tell you instead. Joseph Gordon-Levitt did an AMA (Ask me anything) and I think you check it out seeing as you are a big fanboy of his and all that, be sure to scroll through his responses Some of them are pretty Facking' hilarious. :)

http://www.reddit.co...cording_ask_me/

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

Booze what's the best store to randomly rob?

I don't know the map too well yet, but gas stations are probably easiest to find. The ones you can enter, you can rob.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

So since the private forums are down I'll just go ahead and bring this up here.

I'm assuming most of us have uncovered a good portion of the map by now and got at least a slight feel for the map and its features so does anyone have any suggestions for new turf?

• LeRay0409 likes this

TOXIC OVERLORD
  • TOXIC OVERLORD

=A= Prospect

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hell yes! My copy of GTA V is 30 miles away and I shall have that motherf*cker in the morning! Sooo f*cking stoked!

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

Can I join up?  I put an app in a few pages back, just wanted to see if I should look elsewhere or not.  Been playing GTAV and it made me want to be in a bike gang that much more, you'll see what I mean if you don't know already.

Check out the crew Lets Play GTA V for a little Emblem I made too.  Quite simple Devil Template over a Red background with a 1% ER patch and a MC patch.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

I've not been able to find whoever it is you're talking about, Dboi. Drove around Dollar Pills a bit and nothing. Maybe it depends on where you are in the story or what character you are?

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:09 AM Edited by Booze T, 19 September 2013 - 01:33 AM.

GlitzyTomb, our private forums are down right now, so we can't vote (we're also a bit pre-occupied ;)), but I can assure you that you make a good chance of being accepted, so I'd advice to stick around. We probably won't play much multiplayer until GTAO launches anyway.

Feel free to add some gamertags (starting with Toke's).

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

Toke: I may have found a suitable place. I can take a few pictures on the ingame cam and upload.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 19 September 2013 - 01:46 AM.

Just finished season 3 of BB.  So crazy... That last episode was so sick.

Spoiler
 I'll have easily of caught up by the time it ends  :^:

Anyway... GTA V.  I've only played about 4 hours but I've really enjoyed it so far.  Had a few insane moments.  

Spoiler
.  I got a vehicle and went straight onto a train track.  Five seconds later a train comes down the track full speed and completely wipes out me and the cop car behind me.  I get out of the car (with po-po everywhere) and realise those trains are so f*cking long it was still going past me!  So in the moment, knowing from previous experience that you can jump on trains (not thinking the guys I was with probably wouldn't follow) I thought f*ck it, jump onto the train.  I just bounced off it and ended up on the tracks.  It didn't end well.

I've been detoxing (weed) again in the last two days.  Going well so far...

DON'T F**KING LOOK AT ME!  :panic:

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

I've not been able to find whoever it is you're talking about, Dboi. Drove around Dollar Pills a bit and nothing. Maybe it depends on where you are in the story or what character you are?

He said you have to be Franklin.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 19 September 2013 - 02:03 AM.

That was my first random encounter.  

I dunno if this has been posted already but if you see a random encounter, don't act on it TOO quickly.  I saw some bitch about to get robbed at gun point today when I was driving and before the bitch could even open her handbag the guy was decimated (by my car).  I got no reward.

edit:  Ty for the video King  :) Funny sh*t.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

Ah right cheers. I can't read good at 2am it seems.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

And credits!

I've gone ahead and completed the main storyline. The final several missions are awesome. There's a particular scene thats like a f*cking Michael Bay movie. And another one thats like the Italian Job.. Just pure epic ness.

I'ce dont only a handful of the Stranger missions so i still have quite a bit of game play to go.

October 1st  cant get here fast enough. To beable to do these awesome bank heists with you guys will be more than awesome. It will be masterful. Groups of us working together to line our pockets with gold and fill the garages of our posh apartments with one of a kind rides.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

October 1st  cant get here fast enough. To beable to do these awesome bank heists with you guys will be more than awesome. It will be masterful. Groups of us working together to line our pockets with gold and fill the garages of our posh apartments with one of a kind rides.

What do you guys think the game will be like two or three years down the line when every pretty much everyone and their grandma has Hundreds of millions of dollars online? I'm not sure if it will work exactly like that but so far I guess we have to assume so.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

Well.. I am stumped. Going for 20/20 stranger & freaks I am at 16 with none left to do.

I saved the game before the last 2 missions and even playing through the ones I didn't do and well it ain't budging.

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

Welcome, Jedi.

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month (starting when GTAO launches), after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

What do you guys think the game will be like two or three years down the line when every pretty much everyone and their grandma has Hundreds of millions of dollars online? I'm not sure if it will work exactly like that but so far I guess we have to assume so.

The San Andreas Financial system goes down and everything is reverted back to 0. Sorta like prestiging except R* forces it on everyone at a certain level.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:33 AM Edited by gamesguru, 19 September 2013 - 10:33 AM.

Our private forums are back online. Everything is as it should be.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by GTAking33, 19 September 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Welcome back Jedi!

Also things got a little crazy and I somehow lost my tire.

05MyLkQ.jpg

I was able to drive that f*cked up Cavalcade a pretty long way and would have been able to take it even further but I made it to the mission I was heading to. It was a ton of fun to drive.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

Yeah, I'm buying a new USB stick to install the play disc to. Too bad you can't three-way split. :p

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Well I figured out the whole freaks thing. Some are just time sensitive.

I tried getting into that place but I am unable to get in on foot or via car, so I shall fly in and take some. Just having a break. :)

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

Is this a stranger mission, marked on the map by a "?", or a random encounter, marked just as a blip?

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Is this a stranger mission, marked on the map by a "?", or a random encounter, marked just as a blip?

Just a Random Encounter booze.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:20 PM

Oh... Scary... I don't want to miss that... unsure.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

Do uh, these random encounters respawn? Because even as franklin I can't find the encounter. Thinking back I do remember one of my very first encounters possibly being there and I ran some dudes over or something. Oops.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 19 September 2013 - 02:14 PM.

Do uh, these random encounters respawn? Because even as franklin I can't find the encounter. Thinking back I do remember one of my very first encounters possibly being there and I ran some dudes over or something. Oops.

:*( :*( :*(

Just keep looking i'm sure they'll respawn. It's a pretty major encounter and I think R* would want everybody to play it.

@King: I still cant use the snapmatic, its saying theres a problem with social club. :(

Also that video is hilarious, i'm glad they let Micheal play GTA V first.

EDIT: Micheal plays as Micheal. :pp

@Cal: Cheers for the  JGL AMA :^:

Crazy_Overlord

I know you're going to get this a lot but...will you marry me???

hitrecordjoe (JGL)

Yes. I'll marry you. It will be in the spring. In Italy. I'll wear Paul Smith. You, Chanel. We will ride off together on two white horses, and have a thousand orgasms as the sun sets over the golden horizon.

That guy is a legend. :lol:

I'm still not very far in the story and loving it. Ive done a few misions as Micheal, the misson you unlock him is f*cking crazy insane. The last mission I did was the one featuring Jimmy and the boat, now THAT was some epic Micheal Bay action movie sh*t! :cool: I love the cinematic camera in this game.

EDIT: WTF!

Spoiler
This game is MADNESS! :panic:

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Yeah, I haven't unlocked Trevor yet, but I'm really digging Michael (more than I thought I would). Franklin is good too, I get a really strong CJ vibe from him and I see how people could have him as a favorite. Can't wait to meet Trevor. :)

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

I was just now playing as Trevor and was listening to Ron's show Blaine County Radio and Trevor changed the channel. It's the little things.

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Kinda hating having 3 characters now. I want all my money/items/properties on one, switching is getting annoying really quickly.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users