49,509 replies to this topic
Booze
  • Booze

Love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

We'll see, but I'll probably not be in the mood to have people shouting in my ear (and possibly spoiling parts of the game for me to add).

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

I'll have it Monday.. Have fun boys.. Nah I may not but hopefully I will. Also I will be hopefully streaming it. :)

Shaquille O'Seal
  • Shaquille O'Seal

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

And I shall not be watching, unless I acquire the game early in which case maybe. :alien:

Also, officers: application needs to be seen to on the private forumzzzzz. :beerhat:

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

Guys, I'm going to miss Liberty City.

Calhole
  • Calhole

Ready to Start.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Damn it I accidentally spoiled something for myself today.. Not a plotline or anything like that and I am happy that what I saw is in the game but I would have preferred to find out by myself Y'know.  :(

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

In case you guys don't know, sign in the Rockstar Social club and then go http://www.lifeinvad...wood_cigarettes there for free stuff in game. Just stalk everything.

Also if anyone wants a stream

Spoiler

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 13 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

I've been playing IV's story and DLC chronologically for the past week, giving it the proper sendoff it deserves. After 4 years of playing free mode I forgot how amazing the singleplayer is, from the dialogue, to the memorable characters, to Niko's epic facial expressions in cutscenes, the game truely was the game of the decade. I hope i'm not alone in saying that. :)

Liberty City.... I've.... Had.... The time of my life.

And I owe it all to you! :inlove:

@Guns: I know atleast 3 of us won't be joining parties until we've beaten the story. Though I'll glady party up with you when GTAO launches. :D

• Guns N R0se likes this

ClingingMArs
  • ClingingMArs

=AoD= Prospect

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

I dunno about ya'll, but I'm going to go single player right up until GTAO...and then...well... :lol:

James Death 614
  • James Death 614

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

Me to might not play very many missions, just miss aroud and learn the map. I'll do missions on GTA Online to unlock everything. Looking forward to doing some work with you guys.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:13 AM

Toke and I are starting a new gang.. so f*ck y'all.

Let's go Toke.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

Yup, just too many black people in this gang for my taste. LOL

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Messy night on MD's.  F**king crazy...

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

Messy night on MD's.  F**king crazy...

Thats a surprise....

Not.

@Toke: f*ck you too niggah.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:16 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 14 September 2013 - 07:29 AM.

Dude, serotonin is love  :inlove:

Someone get online please.  I'm rushing my tits off and need company.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

"Booze T has like your post in the Angels of Death thread." Why thank you I guess..

I can't wait, think I also got double charged for my pre-order too

• Guns N R0se likes this

Branacane
  • Branacane

The Captain

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

I'm berkkk, had a nice 2 weeks relaxing in the sun, not.

Had hard work trekking through the Pyrenees mapping the geology of the area with around 50 other people! :p 

Mostly sunny although we had to put up with storms and flash floods on two days, not so fun.

I should be on in a bit, and will definitely not be joining any parties when I get V, no offence to anyone, just want it to be spoiler free, which it never will be otherwise :inlove:

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:38 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 14 September 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Welcome, LeRay0409

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:59 AM Edited by LeRay0409, 14 September 2013 - 11:03 AM.

Welcome, LeRay0409

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

Can you call me sister instead.. Thinking about having a sex change later next year. :p

Insidious 2.. Yes please.

• Guns N R0se likes this

Branacane
  • Branacane

The Captain

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

In that case we'll call you bitch tits instead :^: 

Na I keed, maybe, if you show us proof of your new found femininity!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

What time does Alien usually get on xbox? I wanted to finish off a few bits on the map we was on yesterday.

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

There ya go Mr.rayray.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

Ahem fools..

BRXqTB1.png

Guess I could be getting it early.

Booze
  • Booze

Love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

If that's the case, then naughty, naughty game shop. But good for you. :p

3 DAYS!!!! :panic:

• Guns N R0se likes this

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

You know what would suck? If I get killed by a woman in a minivan on a cell phone on my way to pick up V.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

You know what would suck? If I get killed by a woman in a minivan on a cell phone on my way to pick up V.

It would be worse, if you got it then it happened.

• Guns N R0se likes this

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

I got my Shoptooo email today as well, Sister! Hopefully Monday, hey? Remember no movement on Sundays though...

So anyway, I'm having major issues with my Internet still. I think I've traced the problem but i need to call my letting agency to get the password for the router before I can fix it. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow. Also I haven't been posting but I've been reading off the free Wifi from the pub next to work...

On top of that, I did just agree to work 6 days a week next week, so I have tomorrow off, then I'm off the Sunday after. Gonna have to do some after work cramming!

I'm in the same situation Booze, with the spotty Internet I've had no updates of V in a week or so, so V is still a bit of fantasy. I still can't believe I should be playing it in a few days! Madness.

As always I love you all and you're all on my mind and in my heart. I'm gonna set up the Xbox again tomorrow and hopefully it still works...

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Stephen Worker, where have you gone? :(

Yeah hopefully Monday D-Dog, we shall see though we shall see. I also start work trials Monday doing a 5 - close I believe which should be fun.

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by Blacklisted., 14 September 2013 - 07:16 PM.

We. Are. Family. I got all my sisters with me!

Two questions:

1: Is Church on tomorrow?

2: What heinous deed must I have committed in the past and whose God must it have pissed off for me to be working 10:30-18:30 shifts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while V hype will inevitably be at it's most frustrating peak?! Late morning, and late home time. Sod's law (worst. law. ever.) that in the months and months leading up to the release of V the job front is as dry as a nun's vagina in a sandpaper factory in the middle of the Mojave desert. The week before release, "OH HEYYY, you know that work trial you've sought after for two years? IT'S HERE! WELCOME ABOARD!". High possibility of full time employment at the end of those three days, too. I despair, and sod... Once again, f*ck your law, mate. And your mother while you're at it. Hate you.

• LeRay0409 likes this

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by LeRay0409, 14 September 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Two questions:

2: What heinous deed must I have committed in the past and whose God must it have pissed off for me to be working 10:30-18:30 shifts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while V hype will inevitably be at it's most frustrating peak?! Late morning, and late home time. Sod's law (worst. law. ever.) that in the months and months leading up to the release of V the job front is as dry as a nun's vagina in a sandpaper factory in the middle of the Mojave desert. The week before release, "OH HEYYY, you know that work trial you've sought after for two years? IT'S HERE! WELCOME ABOARD!". High possibility of full time employment at the end of those three days, too. I despair, and sod... Once again, f*ck your law, mate. And your mother while you're at it. Hate you.

I am kinda in the same boat. My work trial starts Monday 5 - late and I don't know what it is after Monday it could be all week. But they manager told me that the shifts will be different each time to get used to doing different things in the kitchen. :( but :) to be working again.

Also, if church is tomorrow I shall attend, would you want me to delete my mods, the only one I am unable to turn off is super speed.

Also Liam, seeing as you are basically doing what I will be, do I still need to do job search whilst on this trial?

Booze
  • Booze

Love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Two questions:

Oh that is terrible. Well, at least you'll be able to play a good couple of chunks after you get home.

I planned this sh*t like a pro: I'm working two 10-hour shifts on Monday and Tuesday, then I have at least a month's worth of vacation. With a bit of luck, I can plan to have my surgery before my vacation's over, so that should be another few weeks of not working and playing V till my eyes bleed. f20E.png :cool: :^:

Regarding Church: I have NO idea, you should try to catch Sweaty while he's sober (good luck) and ask him. I won't be there though, I already sacrificed a good night's sleep last week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users