=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,643 replies to this topic
SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:41 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 15 July 2013 - 12:52 AM.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (MistuhDoughnutty @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 19:38)
So with my whole lung problem so far, I have the Bronchitits. Acute, I hope.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

I have a couple of hours to kill if any of you feel like comin' on ze Xbox..

Doug. H. Nutty: That sucks man sad.gif My mum had/has bronchitis also from smoking) but after a very big scare. She is healthy again and hasn't smoked for nearly 3 years.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

So guys, I re-joined the elite. Got a bare good deal on a PC, so I'm gonna pimp that sh*t out. Maaaaybe means you might not see me as much on Live again. Maybe...

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

Sounds good icon14.gif

Also I seem to have managed to lose my passport, the annoying thing it that I need it for a compulsory field trip to Spain on the 1st September. This means I need to get i fast tracked, so it should only take 4 weeks, but it is going to cost me £103, it's a bloody rip off! I can't, for the life of me, work out how I lost it, don't even remember taking it outside for fear of losing it for this trip. Ironic aye.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:00 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 16 July 2013 - 02:26 AM.

Tomorrow is the 16th so we'll be getting our 2nd free game this month, hopefully it's Halo 3. smile.gif
EDIT: Its Assassins Creed 2 confused.gif
If we don't get Halo 3 on Sep, 1st then we can probably forget playing the co-op because I can't imagine playing that sh*t game when we could be playing GTA V. Speaking of which, I feel bad for the free game of Sep, 16th tounge2.gif

@King: Sorry for earlier, I thought I would be ready a couple min after sending you the message. I'll be on again tomorrow at like 9:30am your time if your still up to be The Last of Us.

@Cal: I'm relieved that we finished Gears 2 biggrin.gif ...... But since then I've mopped up my to-do gaming list and now all that remains in the "new" pile is Gears 3 and Alan Wake, and I have no motivation to play Alan Wake. tounge.gif
So if your still willing to keep playing Gears then we should start soon, but not too soon, I still can't get "GRIIIIIND" out of my head. lol.gif

@Beep: Glee star dies at age 31
I bet your house is in absolute chaos. Give your father my condolences tounge.gif

So for the past hour i've been googling movie trailers trying to find something to watch. And i've come across some previews for movies comming out that don't look half bad.

Action:

Comedy:

Misc:

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 16 July 2013 - 04:03 AM.

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 03:00)
@Beep: I bet your house is in absolute chaos. Give your father my condolences tounge.gif

That actually just made my day.

Here's one of Beep's classic Youtube entries...

-----

edit: Some of those movies looked pretty good. I especially liked the look of Runner Runner (hoping it has a few decent poker scenes in it). That Don Jon looks like The Jersey Shore movie but I can't deny that it does look quite funny. We're the Millers showed you the whole movie in that trailer and probably all the good parts.

I'm probably gonna go and see Pacific Rim on MD at some point this week. Wish me luck.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:28 AM

I've already seen most of those movies except for We're the Millers, Ride Along, and Runner Runner. Out of all of them RIPD and Runner Runner look the best. And like sweaty said the trailer for Millers is probably 90% of the good scenes in the movie.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 16 July 2013 - 02:51 PM.

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 01:28)
I've already seen most of those movies except for We're the Millers, Ride Along, and Runner Runner. Out of all of them RIPD and Runner Runner look the best. And like sweaty said the trailer for Millers is probably 90% of the good scenes in the movie.

Im assuming you meant trailers because none of those movies have come out yet tounge.gif And We're the Millers will probably still be good, Jason Sudekis is one of the funniest people on SNL right now, Jennifer Anniston still looks smokin', and that kid singing "dont go chasing waterfalls" is just straight up jokes lol.gif

I think Escape Plan will be sick, so what if its Arnold and Stallone, they were the f*cking kings of action movies in the 80's. Throw both together in a ruthless prison with Vinnie Jones, plus a helicopter scene!...... I think we have our first contender for dopest movie of the year. icon14.gif

As for Don Jon, the only reason I wanna see it is because it's written, directed, and starring Joseph Gordon Levitt, after he dominated 2012 with 3 epic performances I'm starting to develop a Willis-esque man crush inlove.gif

Also Ride Along doesnt come out until next year, but from that teaser it looks like Ice Cube's triumphant return to R rated comedy...... in a starring role.

@Sweaty: I've heard nothing but terrible things about Pacific Rim, you should save yourself the pain of watching it and go see either This is The End, or White House Down......... shut up its a good movie, Tatum is a legend! tounge2.gif

@King: Im jumping on PSN in a few, Ill check Live first to see if your on.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 15:36)
@Sweaty: I've heard nothing but terrible things about Pacific Rim, you should save yourself the pain of watching it and go see either This is The End, or White House Down......... shut up its a good movie, Tatum is a legend! tounge2.gif

I've heard it's pretty cool and it looks really similar to a cartoon I like called Neon Genesis: Evangelion so I think I'll go and see it. IMDb gave it a 7.9, that is normally a pretty decent score for an action movie.

Anyway, I've already watched one "love your pres" propaganda movie in Olympus Has Fallen. That will do me for the time being. I cant watch comedies at the cinema either (unless I'm in the US). Feels like a waste.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by TUBBSthezombie, 16 July 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Fun fact of the day: me and channing tatum were both born on April 26th...

I was bored and wondered if i shared a birthday with any celebs...

@Dboi: yeah i meant trailers. Once again i typed that up late at night while i was starting to fall asleep.

as for Escape Plan, I love Arnold and Stallone however i'm tired of movies with no legitimate actors. All they are are glorified stuntmen. And for the biggest acting gig, Arnold couldnt even make it seem like he was a decent governor.

And its nice to see you've found another cock to suckle on other than Bruce Willis's.

user posted image

biggrin.gif

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

MILF Hunter

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 18:12)
And its nice to see you've found another cock to suckle on other than Bruce Willis's.

user posted image

biggrin.gif

I fixed that for you. moto_whistle.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Guys good news, after over a year, I finally got 100% of the achievements on Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD. alien.gif
  • GTAking33 likes this

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 16 July 2013 - 08:21 PM.

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 12:06)
QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 15:36)

I've heard it's pretty cool and it looks really similar to a cartoon I like called Neon Genesis: Evangelion so I think I'll go and see it. IMDb gave it a 7.9, that is normally a pretty decent score for an action movie.

When will you understand that Hollywood controls IMDb! Open your eyes! tounge2.gif

Tell me what you think of it and I might torrent it tounge.gif Also I'm glad you watched Olympus has Fallen, I remember telling everybody I knew and just met to watch it. If you liked it then you should watch White House Down eventually, it's not as good but it's still pretty good, like I said before...... Tatum is a legend!

@Tubbs: I think I share a birthday with Ryan Reynolds, we're both sexy mother f*ckers cool.gif

@Kinko: Good job young grass hoppa, now you must finish GTA IV before september, 17th alien.gif

@King: Good times on Last of Us today, I may have raged and complained like usual but the tag team kills we did pull off redeemed us. biggrin.gif There were too many mad black people though lol.gif

So since AC2 is free all other AC games (excluding AC3) are 25% off this month, and all DLC is 33% off. Jus lettin' errybody know icon14.gif
EDIT: Also, Mortal Kombat + Season Pass is on sale for 50% this week, I for one will be buying it so if anybody wants to rumble in the Netherrealm you can bet your ass i'll be there with snake spears on cool.gif ............. "GET OVER HERE!"
EDIT EDIT: Capcom has a huge sale this week aswell, 50%-75% off for most games and DLC. You guys might wanna check that out. icon14.gif

The only game that draws my eye is Resident Evil 5 + DLC (50% off), and thats only because it has co-op. I already have a bunch of games I wanna play/replay but if anybody is interested let me know! blush.gif
  • GTAking33 likes this

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 16 July 2013 - 08:25 PM.

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 21:12)
EDIT EDIT: Capcom has a huge sale this week aswell, 50%-75% off for most games and DLC. You guys might wanna check that out. icon14.gif

Where? I can't find it... sad.gif

-----

Toke - I'm so sorry dude. I'm a f*cking retard and it completely slipped my mind. I only properly got in about 20 minutes ago. I'll buy it on amazon cheap within the next week so it's all good.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Who's Line is it Anyway starts today on the CW at around 8pm. If anyone is interested.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by TUBBSthezombie, 16 July 2013 - 11:51 PM.

@King: i saw that yesterday. Cant wait. I LOVED that show. Supposedly the new host Ayesha Tyler (the black chick from Archer) i heard starts off a bit rough on the first two episodes (both are combined for the hour long premier). Glad to see most of the cast back. the only major member that isnt there is Drew Carey and he's busy with the Sounders FC and Price Is Right.

Already have a reminder set on my TV.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 16:12)
So since AC2 is free all other AC games (excluding AC3) are 25% off this month, and all DLC is 33% off. Jus lettin' errybody know icon14.gif

Should I play have played AC1 to understand AC2? Or could I just download it without needing to play the first?

Sweaty: Get on, foo'!

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

I believe you'd need to have played AC1 if you cared about/wanted to follow Desmond's story, but for the main bulk of the game, that being Ezio's story you don't need to have played the original.
  • GTAking33 likes this

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by ILIKEFIREPLACES, 18 July 2013 - 03:37 PM.

Tubbs: I love/loved that show I'm so glad it's back smile.gif The old episodes are shown all the time in the Uk.

Sweaty: Not exactly a trailer but at least confomation that they are making it. U GT ME?

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

@Cal: nice. Yeah the new iteration isnt bad. the first episode was funny. They had the gal from the Walking Dead that's hooking up with Glenn the Asian on the show. The second episode had a cast member of Glee... and yeah i fell asleep during that one.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

Lol. Activity is dead as a doornail.

I guess it was the weather...

I just got invited to a live (with actual people) poker game tomorrow night. Pretty cool. I'm probably gonna go unless we end up having a house party here again this weekend but I dunno if everyone is up for it again. I've been told you are only meant to do MD about 3 times a year otherwise it will f*ck with you. Lame.

Oh yeah, it's my Mum's birthday on Saturday and I've bought her Zeitgeist: The Movie at her request. So f*cking cool.

D-Boi - I saw Pacific Rim last night and it was f*cking spectacular. The action scenes were probably the best I've ever seen on the big screen. The parts where the mechs weren't fighting monsters weren't that great though in my opinion. I didn't like most of the cast but the only thing that mattered in that movie were those action scenes. They were incredible. If you are a fan of mechs and watching them fight huge city destroying alien creatures like in Lost Planet then I recommend watching this movie.

Cal - Yeah! Kano is back! Siiiiiiiiiiick! icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

Happy birthday to your mum Sweaty.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 18:46)
Happy birthday to your mum Sweaty.

Cheeky c*nt wink.gif .

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

So I guess I'm now a certified Netflix QC operator. It's not as glamorous as it sounds though, I just had to QC The Care Bears and Hart of Dixie. suicidal.gif
I like their (Netflix's) style though, they're on top of things (not unlike Apple). I'm also kind of proud of our company with apparently being the best in the world when it came to QC qualifications (me and my colleagues had to QC a whole bunch of shows to show Netflix that we're up to the task and we spotted all the defects + some stuff that they themselves didn't even know was there). See Sweaty, OCD's good for something tounge.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

Paging Dr. Booze, paging Dr. Booze. We need your help at the private forums, stat.

http://z6.invisionfr...=340&st=0

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 18 July 2013 - 09:37 PM.

F*ckin right arm Booze icon14.gif , I know what QC means but what exactly do you guys have to do? How does one control the quality of Care Bears tounge.gif

@Sweaty: I over exaggerated when I said I heard nothing but terrible reviews. I did hear the action scenes were good, but overall the movie was sh*t. And you pretty much confirmed that. lol.gif
I'll watch it when it comes out on dvd, I just don't want to pay to go see it after everything i've heard.

Also mdma is sooooo last year you hipster! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

So without realising, i've gone on a bit of a Channing Tatum binge latley, I saw White House Down the other day, I watched 21 Jump Street again last night (classic!), and i'm downloading both G.I Joe movies right now dontgetit.gif whats wrong with me?
EDIT: "Put your clothes back on Channing Tatum" - said nobody ever. lol.gif

So nobody's interested in RE5 co-op? confused.gif that's a damn shame.

61 DAYS! panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif barf8bd.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 22:33)
@Sweaty: I over exaggerated when I said I heard nothing but terrible reviews. I did hear the action scenes were good, but overall the movie was sh*t. And you pretty much confirmed that. lol.gif
I'll watch it when it comes out on dvd, I just don't want to pay to go see it after everything i've heard.

Also mdma is sooooo last year you hipster! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

You go to the movies to watch bad action movies all the time... bored.gif This should be right up your street. It's the action scenes I went for and it didn't disappoint.

Anyway. MDMA was so last week because that is when I did it. I don't give a f*ck when I experienced something good as long as I get to experience it. You're talking like a monkey. Also, look up the definition of "hipster".

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 15:33)
61 DAYS! panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif barf8bd.gif

61 days till' what? I know GTAV is in 60 days but what's in 61 days? moto_whistle.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users