=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
46,595 replies to this topic
Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Well you're about to hear even more good things if you hang out with us! They are the sh*t, my friend. Absolutely grade A fantastic. Me, Cal, Sweaty & Alien absolutely adore them.

I'm personally a New Vegas man..

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

See you in a few months, Zombiehole!

The Fallout games are good (I prefer Fallout 3 personally), but keep in mind that you shouldn't think of them as "shooters". The real time shooting mechanics are less than stellar compared to proper shooters, but it's got the V.A.T.S. system, with which you can let the game shoot for you, and the chance to hit will depend on your character and weapon stats, as well as distance, positioning and body part. The V.A.T.S. system is optional and a bit hands-off, but you get some pretty awesome cinematic kill cams that way.
So yeah, they're more RPG than shooter, but in a (very convincingly done) post-apocalyptic setting with interesting quests.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

@Digg: you forget i'm a huge fan of the fallout (anything with Bethesda's finger prints is usually golden).

Fallout Vegas and Fallout 3 are very different though. Personally i like FNV's atmosphere more because it seems more colorful and more lively where as Fallout 3's story is golden compared to FNVs in my honest opinion.

Get both. Trust me. You'll thank me later or you'll hate me forever cause those games will cause you to lose any semblance of a social life.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

Lol. Is it a better deal to get game of the year/complete additions? I'll probably pick 3 up and if I like that I'll most likely pick up New Vegas.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:33 PM Edited by XxArtfullxX, 07 July 2013 - 11:03 PM.

Both Fallout 3 and New Vegas are great games. If you have any friends that already bought the game of the year edition, ask them if you can borrow their DLC disk, that way you don't spend extra on the the DLC's.

Edit: I say play 3 first. If you play New Vegas first and then try to play 3 you will have a really hard time adjusting to the sh*tty shooting 3 has.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

I'd personally recommend New Vegas first. The learning curve isn't quite as steep, and I (again personally) found it easier to get into and get ingrossed in.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow

Oh god it's coming it coming it's coming I'm cumming I'm cumming. God help me god help me!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rockstarg...g-tomorrow.html

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Well what a date, for you Americans it will be 6/9 tounge.gif Trust Rockstar to do that! And I have to say, I am looking forward to gameplay icon14.gif We'l actually get to see a little of the action, how it looks, how it plays, only been waiting 5 years tounge.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Branacane @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 10:22)
Well what a date, for you Americans it will be 6/9 tounge.gif Trust Rockstar to do that!

Um, it will be 7/9. It's the Seventh month, ninth day.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

4 Albums. 4 Mixtapes. 2 EPs. 5 Years.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

King with Little Caprice's tooshie in his signature. cool.gif

With gameplay footage imminent, I will now vacate from the premises. King is going to be my inside man until September 17.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 08 July 2013 - 06:24 PM.

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 12:08)
King is going to be my inside man until September 17.

You mean King is going to be inside a man until september, 17th..... and beyond! tounge2.gif

Nice heads up king, I wouldnt have known until it was released and I would've posted it here thinking I was the first to see it tounge.gif

I'll be online in about a half hour for hopefully a few hours. I'm hoping a certain Hole will put out his fireplace and join me on Gears. sly.gif

Since theres still a day until GTA V gameplay, let's enjoy a new demo of Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Is anybody else planning on picking this up on release? It comes out August 20th so I would like to play the co-op before September 17th if ya'knaw what i'm sayin. cool.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

I'll probably get Blacklist, give me something to play on my bday once I get home and all. My bday is August 30th.. but I hope this Splinter Cell brings back the old hang upside down stealth kills inlove.gif but never the less, Splinter Cell is something I always put in my collection.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

I'll get it, but maybe not on release. Turns out i'm gonna have to do some crafty as f*ck saving again. My brothers girlfriend is wanting the deposit, upfront on the day she leaves (August 31st). She needs £1200 upfront + 1 Months rent (£975), so that's pretty steep. Because of my brother being in hospital he can't afford it all right now, so I might have to cover his side too. That's gonna be heavy.

So that's what's going on in my life. I'll check out V Gameplay tomorrow too.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Don't think I'll get Blacklist. I still haven't completed the Conviction co-op and I'm kinda sick of stealth games anyway. The only xbox game I think I'll be purchasing before GTA V will be Payday 2 if I have some people to play it with. Co-op bank heists do sound very cool.

Here's some gameplay if you haven't seen it already...

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 18:48)
I still haven't completed the Conviction co-op and I'm kinda sick of stealth games anyway.

I've been feeling the same way lately but I just picked up Hitman: Absolution and it reminded me how badass it is to be one with the shadows ph34r.gif I'm really only looking forward to the co-op since Conviction is probably one of the best co-op games on the 360 imo. I've been wanting to play it again before Blacklist releases so if your up for 1 last stealth game then we should rock it when me and Cal are finished Gears.

Speaking of which....

@Cal: Good gaming today, there were loads of laughs all around lol.gif I know we played for almost 3 hours and your probably sick of Marcus and Dom, but my plans for tomorrow just got sh*t on so i'll probably be online most of the day if you want to finish the campaign. Im game if you are smile.gif

@Gunwrath: I'm not sure if we've ever played together but if your getting Blacklist and don't mind a little canadian rage then we should co-op that sh*t. cool.gif Also my b-day is Aug, 18th biggrin.gif

@Diggidy: Damn son, your going to have to pull of some mad Lock, Stock sh*t to reach that goal my nigga mercie_blink.gif Good luck, hope everything works out for ya broseph icon14.gif

EDIT: @Sweaty: I totally gapped, I'll pick up Payday 2 if we get another 2 people to buy it aswell. I know that's peer pressure but i'm a sucker for co-op.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 09 July 2013 - 02:21 AM.

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:44)
I totally gapped

What!? whatsthat.gif

user posted image

I tried playing co-op with Booze on Conviction ages ago but I was stressing because I couldn't remember the controls and I used to be a beast on it. I've always wanted to play the co-op because I loved the SP. Maybe I should give it another go and have more patience or go back and play a bit of the campaign.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Sail to the Sun.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 01:44)
but I just picked up Hitman: Absolution

Literally.. moto_whistle.gif Yeah GG's I should be able to play some more Gears of explore tomorrow.

I'll be down for playing Payday 2 as well. It's an arcade game right?

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:02 AM

Man, a lot of games are coming out in august. I'm gonna try out Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn this weekend and if I like it, that's probably what I'll be playing until V. It will be my first MMO. I've always stayed away from those things because I always felt like I would get addicted (like I did to the first Socom on PS2, back in the days). But that was back then, when online gaming was new (at least for me) and I'm more disciplined now. Should be cool to be able to play with my colleagues on PC for the first time. Don't worry, I'll be there for V tounge.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:12 AM

@Booze: I hear ya on the concern about MMOs. I was the same way with WoW and thankfully not as bad as i've heard some people.

So Civ 5's expansion pack is out at midnight tonight. From the reviews i've seen its being hailed as the best EP for any Civilization game. Ever. sh*t got a 9.1 on IGN not that it matters but it sounds like the EP fixed quite a bit of what was wrong with Civ 5 and its slow as f*ck late game.

I'll let you guys know how i feel about it in a few hours after i get it on my PC and played a bit on it.... so around 6 am my time. Kinda glad i have tomorrow off

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 09 July 2013 - 02:18 PM.

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 21:19)
QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 02:44)
I totally gapped

What!? whatsthat.gif

It means I spaced out you fool. And for the record I shop at Baby Gap tounge.gif

If you are up for Conviction co-op then yea I would suggest playing a few levels of the campaign just to remember the feel of it. I'll probably do the same because it's been awhile since I played.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif

I'm online if anybody wants to banter about the gameplay. biggrin.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

Holy f*cking f*ckersons. Take my DAMN MONEYS NOW ROCKSTAR!!
God Dammit.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Man when I look at GTA 5 it feels I'm stuck in the GTA IV syndrome

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Both the little head and big head almost exploded simultaneously. cry.gif

Its really hard to believe that those are current gen graphics so big props to rockstar for doing that with the extreme limitations of current gen consoles. icon14.gif

@Sweaty-Dude Payday looks bad ass! Like Left4Dead without zombies! Like Cal asked though is it a arcade game? Because I cannot see myself paying the $65.00 price tag for any game except for V any time in the foreseeable future.

@Booze- Hold on, hold on, hold on. Of all the choices of mmos on the market and you go for FINAL FANTASY?! Nah I'm just fooling with ya, I know how it is with wanting to play those sort of games with your RL buddies. That's what sucked me in on WoW for the second time back in '06.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

Physics look similar. I'm happy. Next, the multiplayer...

-----

Payday 2 isn't an arcade game I don't think, but I think it's coming out for half the price of a normal game (around $30).

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

That was jizzworthy.
The little multiplayer tease bodes well, it looks like the whole map will be available again. My biggest fear is a GTA V multiplayer like Max Payne's with solely gamemodes like the TDM's in TBOGT, where only a part of the city is accessible.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Sail to the Sun.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Wow. Well that trailer was pretty much exactly what I wanted from the singleplayer, I said ages ago that I wanted that when you switched characters you switched out to an 'Eagle eyed' view and moved across the city like that and then zoomed back in. - That sounds retarded the way that I've typed it out.. but you know what I mean.

Dboi: Gears! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

I'm not sure if what I put above warranted a spoiler or not. I just know that some people still really don't want to know ANYTHING about the game. icon14.gif

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

My only concern for V is if they try to make it more like MP3 and less like IV and other GTA's. That weapon wheel already has be a bit concerned on that. I'm hoping they do what they did with Red Dead and get rid of lobbies and just let you run around the city. Maybe make Free Roam the lobby (if that makes sense).

Other than that, I'm not disappointed. If anything impressed, I've been a bit pessimistic about games the past year so I don't hype it up and get disappointed.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 09 July 2013 - 08:34 PM.

Damnit Cal you got offline as soon I was ready to play confused.gif I might still be on later if you still want to play today, if not then the next time i'll be on is thursday.

@Beep: its GTA V! if your not excited then you clearly have mental issues tounge.gif
As for the lobbies, It looks like its going to be exactly like RDR and free roam will be the lobby, If you look at the minimap during the tease for multiplayer you can see icons for races and other stuff. They could of course just be a mini-games of the free roam, like hideouts from RDR, but it would make more sense if it put you in a different game/lobby when you go to the icon.

I was also skeptical about the weapon wheel.... at first, but then I slapped myself for having a negative thought about GTA V tounge.gif The weapon wheel is a great addition to GTA. Think about it, how many times in any GTA have you been holding a weapon that isn't useful in close quarters like a sniper or RPG, and needed to scramble through your weapons 1 at a time to find the one your looking for. For me it's countless so I for one welcome the addition of the weapon wheel. biggrin.gif

The entire trailer blew me away as I was literally out of my seat screaming "F********CK YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!" for the whole 5 min, but the 30 seconds at the end that showed GTA online was absolutely mind-blowing. Did anyone else notice the $$ in the top right corner? If it's like IV and the amount of money you have decides your rank then I foresee alot of free mode grinding tounge2.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

Cal - I watched the first episode of the new season of Skins last night. Was pretty cool. Not really the Skins I'm used to but I could watch Effy all day. Not just for her looks. I'm gonna watch the latest one now. I hope we get to hear from Freddie in the Cook episodes but I looked on IMDb and it doesn't look promising confused.gif.

Beep - Try and get online tonight at a decent hour. I wanna complete RE5 soon. Got loads of sh*t to play in the next 2 weeks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users