Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,725 replies to this topic
ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

I may or may not have started playing Bioshock Infinite at 4am.. I've just finished it and WOW. If you haven't/aren't planning to play this game you are doing yourself a massive injustice. It is easily one of the best story lines I have ever played in a game, I really have no complaints at all. Which is rare because I am a pedantic bastard.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

F*ck the Gods! I take leave to catch up on GoT and return to find my people fighting a war amongst themselves! mercie_blink.gif You should be ashamed of the embarassment you have brought upon the House of the AoD and your King, Mitch Baker mad.gif
I f*ckin hate you guys for making me watch GoT.

@Toke:

Unfortunatly, your not willing to sacrifice our love confused.gif

@King: I still love ya bro! inlove.gif

In other news, I bought The Last of Us today biggrin.gif So I (personally) won't be on Live for awhile. Although I will jump on to yell my reaction to the "Red Wedding" episode to any unfortunate soul who happens to be online. tounge2.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Wish I could get some Damned guys to watch GoT, what a show, great books too.

Thanks for the add the 'true' GTAking, before V is out, do you guys who have ps3, fancy playing the Damned in some friendly games? It be an honour if we could arrange some games smile.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:40 AM

@Dboi: sh*t some one told you about the Wedding. Damn.

And i believe a thanks is in store for all of us getting you watch the awesomeness that is GoT. Honestly its my favorite show of all time (Sorry Zach Braff but i've seen ever Scrubs episode 100 times over).

I too have The Last of Us.... sadly though my f*cking 24/7 stoned friend that lived with me for about a month "accidentally" took my PS3 power cable. So sadly i'm left staring at the unopened box until i can get the cord back which hopefully will be either very late tonight (2am pacific ish) or tomorrow afternoon. cryani.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 03:20)
It be an honour slaughter if we could arrange some games smile.gif

Fixed that for you. At least, I think I don't speak for myself only when I say that we're a bit rusty on GTA IV tounge.gif
I myself have left IV firmly behind and am mainly looking at the future. If V comes out for PS4, I have the feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of each other. Maybe King/Dboi/Diggdy/Cal are up for playing?

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 15 June 2013 - 05:47 PM.

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 22:40)
@Dboi: sh*t some one told you about the Wedding. Damn.

And i believe a thanks is in store for all of us getting you watch the awesomeness that is GoT. Honestly its my favorite show of all time

I too have The Last of Us.... sadly though my f*cking 24/7 stoned friend that lived with me for about a month "accidentally" took my PS3 power cable. So i'm left staring at the unopened box

Nobody told me what happened, I just remember sweaty's massive "WTFOMGBESTEPISODEEVAR!!! panic.gif " post. tounge2.gif

And i'm not going to diminish your opinion, but clearly you've never watched Breaking Bad or Spartacus sly.gif

But that sucks about your copy of Last of Us, the anticipation of waiting for a game's release is bad enough, but having the game in your hands with no ability to play it is truely torture suicidal.gif My condolences.

I myself did what I thought would be the smart thing and bought it digitally off PSN, only to find out it's approximatly a 25GB download bored.gif . So I left my PS3 on all day and night, but my sister's dodgy internet disconnected me about 10 min after I went to sleep. So my PS3 has been on for almost 24 hours and I still can't play this f*cking game! angry.gif

So much for digital downloads being the way of the future whatsthat.gif

On the GTA IV front, it would be cool to have some friendly competition. Competition being the main word because IV was the first game I ever played competitively on Live so It deserves a last hurrah before V releases smile.gif Although teammates beware, it may bring out some old demons devil.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:49 PM Edited by TUBBSthezombie, 15 June 2013 - 08:15 PM.

@Dboi: but did you read that OMGBESTEPISODEEVAH post? if you didnt and just saw Red Wedding....

YEah and as it turns out my friend cant find the damn cord and one of the Gamestops near by has none. Not even used. WTF?

EDIT: Shortly after i posted this originally i went out to another local gamestop and found a new powercord... now i just have to wait through a system update and then probably a game update as well. And from my experience game updates take f*cking forever. icon13.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Google)
Many of us think of the Internet as a global community. But two-thirds of the world’s population does not yet have Internet access. Project Loon is a network of balloons traveling on the edge of space, designed to connect people in rural and remote areas, help fill coverage gaps, and bring people back online after disasters.

http://www.google.com/loon/

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

Lol. It's not about giving the people internet. It's about making the world a wi-fi zone. The people that don't have internet yet are the same people that don't have food. Project f*cking loon my arse.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 11:17)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 03:20)
It be an honour slaughter if we could arrange some games  smile.gif

Fixed that for you. At least, I think I don't speak for myself only when I say that we're a bit rusty on GTA IV tounge.gif
I myself have left IV firmly behind and am mainly looking at the future. If V comes out for PS4, I have the feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of each other. Maybe King/Dboi/Diggdy/Cal are up for playing?

Would be cool if we could play together in the future on ps4, before then though, and before V hits the final nail in IV's already nailed coffin, thanks to modders and whatnot, is there any chance for those Booze has mentioned of getting together and having a few friendly games on PSN?

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by beep41, 16 June 2013 - 03:10 AM.

Sweaty and I are going on GTA in a few minutes if anyone is interested. And maybe some Worms and Trials later too.

Also:
user posted image

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

Nice picture Beep smile.gif .

I think I've found a better place for Alien to live out the rest of his days...

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 23:22)
Nice picture Beep  smile.gif .

I think I've found a better place for Alien to live out the rest of his days...

Sh*t, we might as well find us a new VP. Soon as Alien sees that he's gonna drop us like a bad habit. lol.gif

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

I just realized something amazing. One of the features of PS4 (it probably won't be available at launch, but it's a long-term goal) is for you to "look over the shoulder" of someone else while they're playing their game. We could have Alien do a private livestream for us so we can finally not only hear, but see what shenanigans he's up to in his games lol.gif
And then any of us could record it even.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Should be good icon14.gif .

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Until then, they (Sony) should REALLY work on improving PSN and the PS Store in particular. I was just browsing the store (after a couple of updates that took about 15 minutes) and I honestly thought my PS3 was about to break down...

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:00 AM

Sorry about leaving randomly Sweaty. Although that is my forte.

Top notch Attack Helicopter gun handling though. We'll have to continue on tomorrow. Or, well, today really.

Also, I saw that picture of the gravy. "A gift from the AoD."

I can't stop laughing.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

I got the other assignment done so its just those last 10 tank kills and they are all completed. I probably wont go for any more medals/dog tags either after that. I'm done. Gonna start playing it how I want to play it.

Thanks for the help btw smile.gif icon14.gif . Was nice to get in a heli for a change anyway. It's good to mix it up.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hey what would happen if someone made a Lost MC page for the 360? What will be the outcome?

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (EDDYHarris @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 00:41)
Hey what would happen if someone made a Lost MC page for the 360? What will be the outcome?

A failure. Like all the other Lost MC's.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

King:That was Pretty harsh.. but unfortunately pretty accurate as well.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

The Cave is on sale on xbox marketplace (600 ms points). Probably going to pick it up tonight unless the frame rate issue is very bad and hasn't been resolved. It has 3 player co-op I think so anyone who fancies joining me is welcome.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

XboxOne now known as Xbox 180

I must admit thats a faster response to the issues than I thought. I had a feeling they would do away with all of the issues especially with preorders being 4 to 1 in favor of the PS4. So.... With no internet connection required outside of set up will you lot be getting a X1 at some point or will me, Dboi, and Toke be left by ourselves to wreck havoc on the xbox community?

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 21:58)

Is it the Xbox 180 because its only half as good as the Xbox 360?
#ArtfullsSh*tJokesFTW

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:09 PM Edited by Booze T, 20 June 2013 - 04:42 PM.

It's a step in the right direction, but mandatory Kinect and inferior hardware still don't sit right with me. I'll be soaking up as much information as possible on both consoles around their launch window, but right now I'm still leaning towards the PS4.

Edit: I have to add though, that the ability to connect more than just your cable box to your XB1 (like your PC!) sounds very tempting (and one of the few good things about the XB1 that Microsoft totally failed to communicate), because as it is right now, I'm constantly switching between my console and my laptop anyway, would be awesome if I could do that instantly without switching inputs and still be able to get feedback from both sources. This is such a nice feature that Sony might even end up copying it at some point.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 16:50)
Because of those jabs made by Sony, Microsoft might even decide to change a few things.

Xbox One will no longer require internet authentication, or restrict games.
I suppose I should thank Sony, but I still think what they pulled at E3 was childish. And I bet they wish they didn't say those things now! lol.gif

EDIT: go f*ck yourself tubbs suicidal.gif JOKES!

My #2 most anticipated 2013 game.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:55 AM

f*ck you too dBoi.

@booze: that ability to watch tv and hook PCs to it with ease is VERY cool.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 16:58)

I must admit thats a faster response to the issues than I thought. I had a feeling they would do away with all of the issues especially with preorders being 4 to 1 in favor of the PS4. So.... With no internet connection required outside of set up will you lot be getting a X1 at some point or will me, Dboi, and Toke be left by ourselves to wreck havoc on the xbox community?

Drop all the Kinect bullsh*t and make a bundle without it for $399 then we're talking.

Sweaty, I'll be on Sunday probably if you want to give RE5 a go again. Maybe Saturday for an hour or so too.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

Yeah, I suppose I'll be able to endure an hour or so.

Sorry I haven't really been on steam btw. My TV stopped working for my PC but was still working for my xbox. It was really weird. Anyway, I've switched TV's and everything is sweet again.

I like that new Arctic Monkeys song btw Cal (go figure). Video is cool too. It's mesmerising... wow.gif

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

Sweaty, I was talking to Celtic on Steam. He asked me to tell you this:

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users