=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
48,686 replies to this topic
ScratchOneHadji
  • ScratchOneHadji

"Retreat Hell."

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

Damn. You guy's most definitely have the best looking topic around. Major props to you guys.

Just thought I'd stop in, and give my feedback.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by Toke, 31 May 2013 - 04:16 AM.

QUOTE (ScratchOneHadji @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 20:10)
Damn. You guy's most definitely have the best looking topic around. Major props to you guys.

Just thought I'd stop in, and give my feedback.

Thanks buddy, we have the ever talented gamesguru to thank for his gfx skillz and coding mastery. We pioneered our layout and inspired many other gangs to copy it, but we aint mad. biggrin.gif

@sweaty- good games indeed. I saved two of them, perhaps I'll do some fraps action and upleezee dat shiz to the youpubes.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by Booze T, 31 May 2013 - 04:00 PM.

So because I don't want to edit my post in the Dragon's Dogma thread (which fell to the second page) I'll have to post my update here (sorry for those of you that don't interest it, feel free to ignore this post).

I recently learned how to do an awesome countermove that makes your character deflect an enemy attack, jump on top of his shoulders and stab him in the neck (with both daggers):

user posted image

The best thing is it works on enemies of ALL SIZES. I've done it on cyclopses and dragons to name a few. On a big enemy you jump up the body part it tried to hit you with and take a good chunk of his health. It's high risk, high reward, but you feel like a total badass if you pull it off.

user posted image

I also leveled a bit as a Warrior. You have one particular powerful move that takes ages to wind up but does a lot of damage:

user posted image
F*CK YOU DRAGON!

And to end this report here's my first encounter with a cursed dragon. They're nasty SOB's. Sweaty is gonna laugh at how pissed I get at Syd (switched out Sydelle for Syd, hoping he'd be less retarded but I guess it runs in the family), but as you can see, he redeemed himself a bit in the end:

Edit: forgot to mention, in case it wasn't clear, that fight was cut down heavily. It actually took me over 40 minutes to kill that damn dragon, that's why I had to sing the victory tune when the game didn't play it for me tounge.gif

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 31 May 2013 - 09:50 PM.

QUOTE (Booze T @ Friday, May 31 2013, 10:51)
-Epic Picture-
F*CK YOU DRAGON!

I damn near sh*t myself reading that lol.gif

So it seems I was wrong about the "zombie phase", apparently its not as dead as I thought, see what I did there. I completely forgot The Last of Us is comming out this month. But its not really zombies since its "infected" your killing and not undead but big whoop, Tomato - Potatoe tounge2.gif

@King: If you still have GoW: Ascension then you can download the early access demo, Im installing it as we speak I type tounge.gif

@Diggidy: I finally watched Lethal Weapon last night and my god is it ever a sh*t film tounge2.gif JOKES! i f*ckin loved every minute of it, is it dark that I laughed my ass off at the naked b*tch doing blow then juming off the balcony in the first 5 min biggrin.gif
Anyway you were right, it is my kind of movie. Seriously the only movies I like better are 4 of the Die Hards and every 90's Sam Jackson movie lol.gif
I would like to thank you good sir for "opening my eyes to the truth".... the truth that Mel Gibson is a f*cking psychotic badass cool.gif

"We're gonna get bloody on this one Rog"

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Friday, May 31 2013, 12:35)

@Diggidy: I finally watched Lethal Weapon last night and my god is it ever a sh*t film

I'll admit I read this much and was all "ooooh f*ck no!"
Honestly though, yes the Lethal Weapon movies are f*cking top notch with ALMOST as many hilarious one liners as the US's greatest cinema masterpiece Commando.

If you want some more laughs check out some clips from Loaded Weapon, back in the good ol' 90s when hollywood made a parody of any succesful movie.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

Ermagherd. This had me in tears.

Beep - I didn't go to town today so I didn't get RE5 but I'm going tomorrow so I'll get it then.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hell yeah nigga Dboi411!! Was the sh*t right? Have you watched the sequels? They are all surprisingly good for sequels. Especially Lethal Weapon 2, that sh*t is dope!!

Hope your having a great night party people!!

My live ran out

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 02 June 2013 - 12:52 AM.

Beep - Get on ASAP please. I'm f*cking knackered dozingoff.gif .

Syrio ftw.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Toke @ Friday, May 31 2013, 15:00)

Dboi, if you haven't seen this yet. Then I hope you at least skip to 4:00. wink.gif

D, yeah, I'll download Last of Us demo. Why is it coop?

Sweaty, I haven't seen birgirpal videos in forever that was great. I watched his I Broke Surgeon Simulator video, I recommend you watch it if you haven't already.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Sweaty, I just watched a bit of that Dragon's Dogma gameplay with Kevin VanOrd. He really is a bit of a derp. He uses two mages and an archer as pawns (classes with no defense), attacks a giant Gorecyclops that is way above their level and complains that they keep dying. And when he's fighting said Gorecyclops he keeps saying that you can tell it's a Capcom game when all the enemy's attacks knock you back. DUDE. IT'S A GIANT GORECYCLOPS WITH A SPIKED MACE AS BIG AS A HOUSE. What'd you honestly expect? notify.gif A little bit before that, he notices he's weighed down by all the items he's carrying around. What does he do? He switches in his one of a kind chest piece with health regen (I am yet to find it, but if I do, that thing's never coming off) for another with slightly better stats but no special properties whatsoever. And he keeps the first chest piece in his inventory. I'm gonna keep watching just because it's funny to see him get beaten down smile.gif .

Yeah D, watch that clip, it has Sam Jackson and another special someone in that scene King is talking about smile.gif .

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yeah, he cant play games...

Speaking of which, I had an interesting first session on Resident Evil 5 with Beep. It went exactly as I anticipated. Beep, overwhelmed merely by the sight of his 360 controller, ran around like a headless chicken. Whilst I killed everything that moved and barked orders at him. Despite the colossal retardation and the connection issues (remember to let me host in future), it was really fun. Looking forward to playing some more tomorrow.

I watched Resident Evil: Afterlife last night. Easily the worst one I've seen yet. Wesker looked like a German techno DJ...

user posted image

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 17:34)

I watched Resident Evil: Afterlife last night. Easily the worst one I've seen yet.

At least no one tried acting this time around. biggrin.gif But ya it was a seriously bad movie.

Get your GoT game faces on as well, if they do what I think they'll do then sh*t is going doooown tonight.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 20:34)
Yeah, he cant play games...

Speaking of which, I had an interesting first session on Resident Evil 5 with Beep. It went exactly as I anticipated. Beep, overwhelmed merely by the sight of his 360 controller, ran around like a headless chicken. Whilst I killed everything that moved and barked orders at him. Despite the colossal retardation and the connection issues (remember to let me host in future), it was really fun. Looking forward to playing some more tomorrow.

You forgot to mention the furnace sad.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

OMG! GAME OF THRONES! BEST EPISODE YET! WTF! panic.gif

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by Toke, 03 June 2013 - 04:09 AM.

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 20:51)
OMG! GAME OF THRONES!  BEST EPISODE YET!  WTF! panic.gif

And that my friend was the Red Wedding, you see now how hard it was for me not to spoil it for you.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:05 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 03 June 2013 - 04:58 AM.

QUOTE (Toke @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 03:58)
QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 20:51)
OMG! GAME OF THRONES!  BEST EPISODE YET!  WTF! panic.gif

And that my friend was the Red Wedding, you see now how hard it was for me not to spoil it for you.

GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS ABOVE AND BELOW!

Dude, spoiler tag your sh*t!

"The Red Wedding" is a massive giveaway if you haven't seen the episode. I remember you saying it a while ago and it was lucky I forgot about it otherwise I would have been pissed.

I'd probably go back and edit that.

Also, I'm gonna have to get this out before I forget it. If The Hound doesn't die for a while I think he might end up killing Arya or nearly causing Arya's death. That hostile exchange of words they had made me think that perhaps she will be "too nice" to him in the future at some point. It'll end up with Arya getting killed or almost getting killed and like she said, she'll end up shoving her needle through his eye socket. I dunno. I'm just speculating. You know she is pissed now though. The Ser Jorah fight was pretty cool too (but obviously nothing in comparison with that wedding). I felt so sorry for him when he realises Daenerys is more bothered about Daario than the victory and his well being. His poor face just drops. Expect a meme of that soon. The whole situation with Jon Snow too. What the f*ck did that crow do to him!? Maybe it showed him what was about to happen at the wedding. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

Meh, ooook. Honestly though if someone hasn't started watching GoT by now they're f*cking daft. Best show to come on television in the last twenty years.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:25 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 03 June 2013 - 04:49 AM.

QUOTE (Toke @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 04:11)
Meh, ooook.  Honestly though if someone hasn't started watching GoT by now they're f*cking daft.  Best show to come on television in the last twenty years.

I know but someone who is currently watching it might not have watched the latest episode straight away like we have.

Lol. Should of been a rapper. "Lennox is a conqueror? NO! I'm Alexander!"

Niggas be getting jiggy to those mad rhymes blush.gif .

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:32 AM

That episode of GOT was f*cking awesome and heart wrenching at the same time. Toke already kinda spoiled the ending but not the details of how nor when.

Did not expect it like that. Now idk if i'll get any sleep. Too f*cking pumped up.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 06:05)
The whole situation with Jon Snow too.  What the f*ck did that crow do to him!?  Maybe it showed him what was about to happen at the wedding.  I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

[GOT]

Looked to me the crow just attacked him. It was the wildling controlling the crow. At one point I thought it picked out his eye, but luckily that didn't happen.
So that's kind of the end of the Stark house, itsn't it?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 03 June 2013 - 06:59 PM.

QUOTE (Booze T @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 16:59)
QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 06:05)
The whole situation with Jon Snow too.  What the f*ck did that crow do to him!?  Maybe it showed him what was about to happen at the wedding.  I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

[GOT]

Looked to me the crow just attacked him. It was the wildling controlling the crow. At one point I thought it picked out his eye, but luckily that didn't happen.
So that's kind of the end of the Stark house, itsn't it?

Way to state the obvious Booze. Yes it attacked his face and the warg wildling was controlling it but why did he ride off leaving Ygritte? When the crow pecked his face to sh*t it made him see something. And no, the Stark house has only just got started. Think how pissed Arya, Bran and Jon Snow are going to be when they find out they are the last remaining Starks. Rest assured, they will take back the seven kingdoms by the old gods and the new. Daenerys and Stannis might sit on the throne for a while but Bran is going to to be able to possess kings and possibly dragons so who knows what he's capable of. Arya is going to kill everyone that ever wronged her family and Jon Snow is gonna f*ck up some white walkers. Rob's death was the kick the Starks needed.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'm gonna wait a while until i start GoT. Gonna wait until I have more time, and I can just sit down and bosh it out in a week.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

Yeah, that was my plan but then Sweaty blackmailed me and f*cked me over.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:33 AM

Sorry Booze. Big kiss.

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

Don't really know what to post here...

Game of Thrones. Yay?

Walking Dead has apparently started filming. Wont get that until September I think? I can't remember the filming to premier rotation on that show. But then again me and a friend of mine are sh*tting bricks in anticipation.

I can honestly say I'm looking forward to that more than GTA V. Now before the slander comes out, no, I'm turning my back on GTA, its just you should know by now that I try not to anticipate it because it could be crap.

And no, the Walking Dead doesn't apply, because it's amazing either which way. SO THERE.

Huehuehuehuehuecontroversy.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:37 AM

I'm going to take some Fallout music around to my Grandmas and see if she recognises any of it, lol.

"Oh, this one takes me back"

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

@Doughnutty: HOW DARE YOU SLANDER THE ALMIGHTY NAME OF GRAND THEFT AUTO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FOR SHAME, GOOD SIR. FOR SHAME!

JK i understand what you mean. Better to not get your hopes up and find out the game is sh*t.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 04 June 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Looks pretty promising. Wasn't really expecting any MP. I'm wanting a PS3 more and more as days go by...

-----

edit: Also, surely the steam summer sale is starting soon. It'll probably be at the end of this month. I hope they haven't discontinued it. Probably wont get half as much as I did last year but I'm still hoping to pick up a few things like Shogun 2 and a few indie games.

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 19:08)
surely the steam summer sale is starting soon.

Normally after E3 has finished isn't it.

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (MistuhDoughnutty @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 20:02)
Don't really know what to post here...

Game of Thrones. Yay?

^^My nigga! lol.gif ^^

QUOTE (MistuhDoughnutty)
Walking Dead has apparently started filming. Me and a friend of mine are sh*tting bricks in anticipation.

I thought we were going to keep our unusual bowel movements a secret sly.gif
Season 4 starts in October btw wink.gif icon14.gif

@King: By now im sure you know that The Last of Us' demo/campaign isnt co-op, but it's still fun as hell so i'm getting it day 1 biggrin.gif . I can't imagine the MP being anything more than average, but if you get it I'll play it with you since it looks clan/teamwork focused smile.gif . The singleplayer will be dope either way.

@Diggidy: It's just been revoked! cool.gif

5 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users