=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,746 replies to this topic
SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 21 May 2013 - 03:56 PM.

The premiership wasn't that great this season but in the broad sense it's looking better. Fergie is gone and now Tony Pulis has followed suit! It's going to be interesting to see who takes over at Stoke, City & Everton. I cant wait for a full season of Di Canio (hopefully) next year blush.gif .

edit: If Everton go for Tony Pulis then you know they have no desire to do anything other than stay in the prem.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 04:47)
@Beep:What i would do first off is look into getting a place by yourself and your girlfriend or see if she can move in where you live now

Jesus christ Tubbs they've only been dating for a few months, Im assuming your next advice to beep will be to get her pregnant and marry her tounge.gif

@Beep: Now that i'm single I don't have much to say about your relationship, but what I was going to say was that your almost 20 now so you shouldnt have this grade 9 high school B.S drama. I mean no offence of course. I'm just sayin that it may be time to get your own place. You probably think her moving in with you or you two moving in together may be the solution but at this point it may bring more problems than it will solve. So i'm going to reiterate, your almost 20 years old now, it's time to man up and put your pampers on...... because your a big boy now tounge2.gif
Don't take this post the wrong way, I am in no way telling you how to live your life. Its your relationship dude, you do what you feel is right. smile.gif

@Nitty: I hope you having Gold won't effect our Farcry annihalation....... I realise we havent played in awhile but I got Gold, shirly you understand lol.gif

1 HOUR UNTIL ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY!

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

@Dboi: christ. I know they havent been dating long but i'm sure its been more than a damn month. And i'd suggest marriage before pregnancy. tounge.gif

Moving out on your own with your better half is a big step. Just giving him all the good options i can see.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by GTAking33, 21 May 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Sorry to hear about that beep, I hope you can work something out. I agree that you two shouldn't run away, get married, and have a baby together though. But that's common sense.

I don't mean to get off topic but last night we had a tornado warning in my area. Nothing happened here, besides there being a thunderstorm going on for the last 18 hours. Unfortunately a town in Oklahoma wasn't so lucky.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by beep41, 21 May 2013 - 06:17 PM.

I missed part of the Xbox One reveal, but from what I saw, here's my verdict: The design of the system could be better, I think the current Slim is nicer looking. The hardware seems pretty good, and I like the idea of a Blu-ray drive. I don't like how much MS is pushing Kinect, I don't want to play one with my games. I'm lazy. The new Call of Duty looked just the same as the rest, I almost forgot it was being done for a next gen system, and I saw a couple small things taken from Battlefield.

My bet is it's going to have a release date between September and early November and the price will be $399 to $499. But a $299 price tag would be nice, though unlikely I think. I'm seriously considering buying two, and selling one on Ebay for quadruple the price, but that's my inner Jew speaking.

Not sure if this got mentioned, but I'm hoping for backwards compatibility, profile transfer complete with achievements and game saves, and a nice amount of cloud storage, or some sort of internal storage. And I want to be able to play my Xbox 360 games online through it with others who have either system and I don't want to get booted off LIVE just to play them (like what happens now with an original Xbox game).

TOXIC OVERLORD
  • TOXIC OVERLORD

=A= Prospect

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

I caught all of the Xbox One reveal. Overall, I think it looks pretty good. The new controller looks nice. The one thing I didn't like is how much they're pushing Kinect. It almost seemed like the whole thing was centered on Kinect alone. I've never liked Kinect and I don't plan on starting now.

I seriously hope they have a hard drive or something like it for Xbox One because I don't like the idea of cloud storage. Never have.
And as to backward compatibility, the new Xbox doesn't support it unfortunately but your profile and gamerscore will transfer over. I read all about it on Gameinformer.

I apologize for not being on here recently. I've had a lot going on with my son being born and tending to him so I haven't had much time to get on here or the Xbox. I plan on trying to get on when I can. icon14.gif

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

The new xbox looked good but the reveal was a complete pile of crap. I don't give a fudge biscut (excuse my french) about social networking apps, or webcamming with my buddies. It is cool but not anything I would get my hopes up about. I didn't like the man from EA Sports talking about sports and how they link into video games because quite frankly, I don't like many sports other than skateboarding and occasionally fighting. The titles were lame anyway, did not enjoy it that much.

-Beep420: I like the idea of you getting a house or a flat or something with your GF. Pretty great plan.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

@Everyone Here with Steam: So my Steam had an issue and couldnt connect online. So i logged out completely and logged back in but (and here's the kicker) nothing, Yes NOTHING, was saved. No friends no games. Nothing. I had to redownload my games (some of them arent even showing the option to do so). The strangest thing is the profile names are identical on the profile page but at the top right it says jonjon37...

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 04:21)
@Everyone Here with Steam: So my Steam had an issue and couldnt connect online. So i logged out completely and logged back in but (and here's the kicker) nothing, Yes NOTHING, was saved. No friends no games. Nothing. I had to redownload my games (some of them arent even showing the option to do so). The strangest thing is the profile names are identical on the profile page but at the top right it says jonjon37...

A whole bunch of people on the Steam Forums have had similar issues. Go make a complaint on one of the main forums so they can catalog your name for a rebot or something:)

I couldn't log in all last night either something went seriously wrong I guess!

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

So has everyone heard the good news? biggrin.gif EA have announced downloadable content for Battlefield 4 already! I'm so excited to download it before the game has been completed! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

f*cking EA.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

Hey I have a question regarding Dragons Dogma, seeing as how I noticed quite a few of you guys play it. Anyway I was looking to get it, but I was wondering about a couple of things: Is it worth buying, and do I buy the regular game or Dark Arisens?

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 22 May 2013 - 04:24 PM.

A built in DVR, thats all im gonna say about the Xbox One, launch day nigga! cool.gif

QUOTE (Hippybojangles @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 17:59)
-Beep420: I like the idea of you getting a house or a flat or something with your GF. Pretty great plan.

Im assuming you, tubbs, and anyone else that suggested this have never actually lived with your gf confused.gif If so you wouldnt be telling beep to do so this early in his relationship. Its not all anal sex and blowjobs like its cracked up to be tounge.gif

Also if any of you actually read his post you would see that beep said he cant afford his own place, and his gf doesnt have a job so do you really think the jew is gonna pay the full rent tounge2.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by Booze T, 22 May 2013 - 06:08 PM.

It's kind of a mixture between several games. It is a third person action RPG with ingredients from Skyrim (atmosphere and item crafting), Shadow of the Colossus (climbing on big enemies), God of War (many mythological creatures like the Cyclops and Chimera, which I think look even better and feel more "real" in this game), Dark Souls (it's got some Dark Fantasy and the enemies look realistic and scary) and Devil May Cry (slightly over the top hack and slash gameplay for certain classes). The classes in this game also feel very different from each other, gameplay wise.
If you like these aspects from these games then you're going to love Dragon's Dogma. If you decide to buy, you should go for Dark Arisen, it's a re-release of the original game and contains all the DLC + new content (it's also dirt-cheap, so great value if you actually enjoy the game). It also addresses some issues that made the original game a chore at times.

Before you decide, I'd advise you to go to the Dragon's Dogma topic. Me and Sweaty have posted gameplay videos and screenshots.

On the topic of the Xbox event: I think Sony caught Microsoft off-guard. The whole focusing on the usual suspects (EA Sports, Forza and COD) and the vagueness about certain details remind me of Nintendo. I also think it's a bit odd that they mainly addressed the US audience when they should (to me) be working on convincing Europe and Asia. It might be different after E3, but right now it's 1-0 for Sony in my eyes.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

Thanks man. Really appreciate it. I like the whole idea that you can hire other peoples characters. That's some pretty cool sh*t. Whenever I do wind up buying it I'll probably get ahold of you or something when the going gets tough if that' ok.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Hippybojangles @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 23:53)
QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 04:21)

A whole bunch of people on the Steam Forums have had similar issues. Go make a complaint on one of the main forums so they can catalog your name for a rebot or something:)

I couldn't log in all last night either something went seriously wrong I guess!

Damn dude. Thats pretty f*cked up. I thought is my stupid idea of logging off and logging back in that f*cked it up.

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by Branacane, 23 May 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Damn so I went to the beach yesterday with some of my flat mates and a couple of other people and I am now completely sun burnt xD

Finding it a bit difficult to move though right now, so yeah that sucks.

Also Beep depends on you what you want to do, could have a chat with her parents to see what the deal is ? But you do risk making thing s abit worse confused.gif

EDIT: Also this just popped up on my twitter from rockstar:

http://www.rockstarg...collectors.html

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

Baracane, I talked to my girlfriend about that. She said the most I'd get is some sympathy from her mom, but no rule changes. And her dad isn't in the picture.

I also so the GTA: V Limited edition, and I also decided to stroll into the V section to see what they did with the new information. They're comparing the snippets of the map shown for those blueprints with the IV map by making the airport runway sizes the same and complaining on how small the map is. I don't think they realize that that's not the whole map and there's still some big pieces missing from it.

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Beep: Ah that sucks man, well sometimes parents can be a bit strange, my ex's parents were a bit weird around me at first, her dad being a policeman and her mum really liking her previous boyfriend but they came round in the end, so maybe she will too. Just have to keep your hopes up icon14.gif

Yeah well the people in the V section aren't exactly the brightest people, I don't see how they could think that is the entirety of the map, or why they would just post the full map without making a large fuss about it.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

I thought this was interesting:

In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

Which means that you'll be able to unlock vehicles for your character. Maybe you'll be able to spawn in it or call up someone to "summon" the car, like you could summon a horse in RDR?

And of course this:

Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles.

A garage like in Saints Row? Yes please smile.gif
Do note that you most likely don't have to pre-order to get that garage, you'll just get it earlier in the game.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 23 May 2013 - 09:44 PM.

@Branacane: This is the one exception that I won't tell you that twitter is for 14 year old girls and celebrities tounge2.gif Too late.

Im going to get the special edition, I've never pre-ordered a game before so Its an honour to give my virginity to GTAV biggrin.gif
The collector's edition didnt appeal to me, the bag sounds cool but its not worth an extra $50 imo, and I wouldnt wear the cap, it would look better hanging on a wall tounge.gif

All the other "exclusive in-game items" wont be exclusive for long, R* will release them as DLC within a month or two, (ie. War Horse, Max Payne perks)

But I noticed something that I didnt think was a great idea...

•Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

I'm assuming that means characters from GTA IV since the pic of the collectors edition shows Niko. But having significant characters from old GTA's to use in multiplayer may sound cool, but what if every player in the game has Niko as their character just like everybody used John Marston in RDR confused.gif , It would be awsome if the characters shouted their iconic catch phrases when you press LB, Imagine 16 maybe 16+ Nikos all running around shouting "ROMAN!" lol.gif

@Cal: Ill be online around 7pm your time tomorrow, we should get a few hours in on Gears 2 if your up for it. smile.gif

EDIT: Also, Alan Wake is on sale for 83% off this week, for me its $5 so im thinking about buying it. The DLC is half off aswell. icon14.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

I might be up for some Gears 3 if you ever start that. But what about Halo 4 coop?

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by Kinko., 24 May 2013 - 07:47 PM.

So I had my last AS exam today and managed to cock up the last section of the paper by having an anxiety attack. I have no idea what triggered it but I got halfway through the last section and suddenly my heart is racing, my head is spinning and I can't breathe or stop shaking. All in the middle of a silent exam hall. Oops. alien.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

You seen this guy yet...

Clever dude.

I just saw The Place Beyond the Pines. Thought it was great, I highly recommend it. Since I watched it about 3 hours ago it's gone down by 0.1 on IMDb whatsthat.gif .

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 24 May 2013 - 10:06 PM.

@Kinko:

tounge2.gif

@King: I've already beat Halo so its up to you to get everyone to play it. I'll still join but right now my main focus is Gears.

@Sweaty: I swear to god your in love with Ryan Gosling! sly.gif
It is a good movie though, on a critique note I think Silver Linings Playbook was a better movie. But Bradley Cooper's performance was better in Place Beyond the Pines

Also only 2 of that black guy's videos/spoken words are good, the rest is just cliche youtube rap. I give him 2 red thumbs down icon13.gif icon13.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

That scene was playing in my head throughout the attack but I don't think anyone noticed my brain having a fart on me. alien.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

I'll probably check out Silver Linings Playbook at some point. The only other thing I've seen Ryan Gosling in, is Drive. He basically plays the same character in The Place Beyond the Pines but it totally worked. I thought the cast overall was really good.

Regarding the spoken word dude. I've only seen this one but I thought it was pretty cool. I'll check some more tomorrow. The guy talks sense. SEEN!

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

About Silver Linings Playbook, i would suggest watching its. i thought i was very good and very deserving of its Best Picture nomination.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

Microsoft applies for patent on TV achievements

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

It's sad, but so funny. lol.gif

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

Figured you guys might enjoy this.

Watch his left hand whenever he says a voice command.

IGN powned him.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Not a big deal IMO (IGN wasn't the first to notice it either). What works in your living room might not work on a noisy stage and they understandably want to avoid (more) embarrassing f*ck-ups (like this). My gripe with it is not whether or not it's going to work, but rather that I don't want and/or need it even if it does work.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users