The pressure to think of a way to mess with your name was way too high D:

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

Why thank you gentlemen. alien.gif

Just picked up Sleeping Dogs, GoW 2 & 3, Hitman Absolution (with working contracts pass? Previous owner is a saint.) and Far Cry 2 for a grand total of £41.50 so all in all, not a bad haul.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

Happy birthday Kinko!

Dragon's Dogma people, I need your advice. Is worth the time and effort of going and renting Dragon's Dogma so I get the bonus crap in Dark Arisen? Are the rift crystals and Gransys armour pack worth it?

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

The only reason I would do it is for the unlimited Ferrystone. Playing on Hard, you get enough money to buy all the Ferrystones you need, so that isn't really an issue, it's just the inconvenience of having to buy them and always remember to carry a couple of them around. I don't think Sweaty is having much of an issue either, money-wise, but you'd have to ask him.
I think the Rift Crystals, armor and money would just kind of make you OP in the beginning.

@Kinko: not a bad deal at all. icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

Happy Birthday Kinko!

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

Happy Birthday Kinko-Kabushi-Kapaki-Kapow biggrin.gif

Me and Calhole are about half way done GoW 2, but when we're done you should join us and King on GoW 3 if you dont give a sh*t about the story, and since your too lazy to watch Breaking Bad i'm guessing that won't be a problem tounge.gif

I also have Far Cry 2, somewhere monocle.gif ........

@Cal: I'm online now for about an hour or 2, jump on if you wanna rock some more Gears.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

Check out our new Rockstar Social Club Crew emblem, courtesy of the ever awesome Gamesguru!

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:06 AM

Thank you for your hard work on that Guru I know it took awhile.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

I forgot about our social club group. The emblem looks sick, guru.

Branacane
  • Branacane

The Captain

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Oh holy cow I just looked at the amount of layers and different shapes on that emblem, it's insane! How long did this take you because it's f*cking amazing icon14.gif

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Sweaty: They look a little different to the ones I've tried but hey ho! The next big thing...

user posted image

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Not entirely sure if this is true or not, but EA supposedly discontinuing online passes?

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Tangled Up in Blue

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago. It's pretty good but unfortunately means that they have probably found a better way of getting money from games (Subscriptions maybe?) Happy late Birthday Kinko btw smile.gif

Dboi: I should be on for quite a lot of today if you want to play some Gears of Poo.

Jedi: They look pretty gross to be honest and did you get Mass Effect 3 yet? If so Me, You and Booze could play the multiplayer.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (Branacane @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 06:47)
Oh holy cow I just looked at the amount of layers and different shapes on that emblem, it's insane! How long did this take you because it's f*cking amazing icon14.gif

He said it took him around 4 hours.

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hey guys, mind if I give prospecting another go?!! I miss playing with everyone..

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

@Cal: yeah i saw the online passcode thing a few days ago too. I'm hoping they haven't found another way yet.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

Some of you noticed that me Sex box is back online !! watch this space a LIVE subscription is just around the corner !!

Also not sure if you can buddy up crews on R* social but if possible you should befriend the DDZN wink.gif

Hopefully see you in the mean streets of Liberty Soon (before V is released !!)

Take care and thank you for the messages on Xbox smile.gif Sweaty's was within 10 seconds of me loggin on (shows me he still cares wink.gif )

See Y'all soon

Oh and happy belated to Kinko (surely that voice has deepened in my absence !!?)

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

Nitty Donald-hole! Good to see you! You should definitely join our parties (you remember what those are, right? wink.gif ) when you get Gold back. Kinko's balls have sadly dropped some time ago. Luckily we have the recordings. smile.gif

QUOTE (JordynTower @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 18:19)
Hey guys, mind if I give prospecting another go?!! I miss playing with everyone..

You're welcome to join parties and games, but we've frozen all the trial periods (and canceled Church) until GTA V is out.

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Nitty! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Indeed, sadly my testicles descended. sad.gif

JordynTower
  • JordynTower

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

Ah, alright thanks for letting me know Booze. I'll get back into it come GTA V

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 20 May 2013 - 11:08 PM.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

@Sweaty: WTF that 2nd video is not available in the US lol

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:37 AM Edited by beep41, 21 May 2013 - 06:52 AM.

Nitty Long time no speak, hopefully I'll catch you on soon, you'll need to re-add me though.

By the way, when I get my LIVE refilled I'm going to be on a but more often, but not for the reasons I would like to be. I'm going to go into details as to why/vent right here, this all happened in a few hours earlier tonight. As you all know I've been spending just about all of my time out with my girlfriend. Well when I left tonight her brother went to her mom and told her how I was eating all of "his" food. Keep in mind, my girlfriends mom has crazy rules in her house (because she's a bit crazy too), and my girlfriend is a bit rebellious while her brother has been essentially brainwashed and obeys and respects all of the rules, crazy or not. Because of this her mom plays favorites, and her brother is the favorite.

Anyway, her mom calls her out and goes off on her about our relationship and how it's being handled. She starts blaming everything that's been happening on my girlfriend and uses her a scape goat, which she does a lot, she turns everything around and makes it my girlfriends fault no matter what it is. It's her fault that she "allows" me to come early and stay late, even though I could choose on my own not to. It's her fault I help myself in the house and eat so much of the food (I eat just as much as they do, and a lot goes to waste even after that). And it's her fault I run out of gas and need gas money because I help out her mom with errands by driving them around.

So because of all this I'm not allowed to come over until 6PM everyday and I need to leave at 10. Leaving by 10 doesn't bother me, it's the whole coming at 6 that does. And on top of that I'm not allowed to eat at her house and I need to ask for anything else I need. I also decided I'm not going to help her mom get around anymore since it's such a problem apparently. So I'm pretty pissed over the situation. I'm pissed at her mom for doing this and how she treats my girlfriend like shes still a child even though we're both 19. And I'm pissed at her brother (who is 17) for not talking to me and instead going behind my back and cause this whole situation from the start.

I just feel like her mom is trying to sabotage our relationship because her husband was abusive and now she thinks all men as bad because of him. And on top of that she had a bad childhood and takes it out on her kids. Her mom could have spoke to me directly, but instead told my girlfriend to tell me, and just let it all build up to this. As much as I hate to say this, I would not be surprised if her mom decides to try to limit our time to see each other once or twice a week for a couple of hours, or even tries to just break us up. I already assured my girlfriend that the only way we're breaking up is if we decide to, not because someone tells us to or forces us.

So that's everything pretty much. Her mom works until 6:30 the second half of the week, so on those days I'll be there all day, but other then that I'll be online for the afternoons, unless I have errands to do.

I know I don't post much anymore, but if you guys could just read that and give some input it'd be nice. I'll be on tomorrow to watch the new Xbox reveal, but since I don't have gold I can only private chat.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

Dude why doesn't she just go to your house? Or is her 'mom' very controlling when it comes to her going out? sh*tty parents are annoying, but to be honest you don't really have to deal with her that much if you don't want to.

-Diggdydog411

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

@Beep: thats some f*cked up sh*t man. What i would do first off is look into getting a place by yourself and your girlfriend or see if she can move in where you live now (i think i've heard you say you live with your parents still right?).

But like Dig said, get her to go to your place or with it being summer time spend more time outdoors (i know, i know. Gingers burn up instantly when hit with sunlight but sunblock is useful tounge.gif )

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 09:47)
But like Dig said, get her to go to your place or with it being summer time spend more time outdoors (i know, i know. Gingers burn up instantly when hit with sunlight but sunblock is useful tounge.gif )

This.

Tell her brother you'll try to stop being such a fat bastard and that might help things. You could always slap a bitch. It's a shame you had to be brought up around so many silly religious people. Oh well, atleast you're not Amish.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (beep41 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 06:37)
Nitty Long time no speak, hopefully I'll catch you on soon, you'll need to re-add me though.

I'm gone for all of 2 years and you delete me !!! how dare thee !!

As for the rest of your post sorry but I got 99 problems but a bitches mother aint one !! (in non GTAKing speak - I have never experienced this so cant help)

GOLD should be activated this weekend wink.gif

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Fotgive me. Nitty! tounge.gif

Tubbs and Diggidy, her mom is extremely controlling and strict, she's a Spanish mom. Her mom believes everything she does is for her children's protection, so why would would her children say anything against that? She needs permission to leave the house just about every time which makes in nearly impossible for her to come over and go out unless her mom is working and I have her back before she's home. Even then she needs money for a bus, and she doesn't have a job or car, and with me having limited money, I can't pay for that extra gas to bring her back and forth like that. Neither of us have the means to move out yet, and we both agreed it's still to early in the relationship to do that anyway. But I told her that as soon as I move out (since I'm a bit closer to being able to) she has an open invitation to move in with me. Since her mom pays for her school and anything else she might need (besides money to just have for spending), she'd be cut off from all of that as soon as she left, so I told her if possible at the earliest wait until her lest semester after everything is paid off. That way her schooling would be paid, and she could still finish and get a degree.

And I asked if her mom would try to stop her from moving out, especially if she found out it was with me. She said she probably would, and if that happens she would be cut off from the world most likely, then I'd have some Romeo and Juliet sh*t on my hands. No joke. And I'm going away to college next Spring, so even though I'd like her to live with me, it'd be weird and my parents I think would be against having her living here anyway. But who knows, if she gets a job and can pay rent or something to my parents it might be able to happen in due time. But If I get a job, I'm not going to go away to college and instead I'm going to work, and move out to start my life.

Sweaty, I would if I could. But the food thing doesn't bother me, I can get my own food. It's not even the whole curfew, I have no issues leaving at 10. It's the whole thing of going behind my back, the way her mom handled this (and any other situations), and limiting what time I'm allowed to come over. I'm pretty free at my house, but since my girlfriend is being oppressed, it in turn starts to oppress me. I don't think religion was mentioned, but since you brought it up it probably doesn't help. Her mom is Catholic and, when is comes to it, is pretty crazy about it. My girlfriend said to me that when she was younger she told her mom that she didn't like going to church. So her mom was all angry, ran inside the church, and came out splashing holy water on her saying some prayer. It sounds made up, but that's what I was told happened, and I believe it.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

@Beep: Wow. Your girlfriend's Mom sounds kinda like an UBER over protective c*nt. IDK what to say man.

@Nitty: Sorry bud i actually deleted you from my friends list literally two weeks ago. Figured we've begged for you to return to the old sexbox to no avail. I thought anal sex with the last panda on earth would be more likely to happen tounge.gif .

When i get on live next i'll send you a friend request.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users