Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,406 replies to this topic
swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Church sounded pretty good. I should definitely be there next week. cool.gif

Aj - the event you're working on sounds pretty cool. I can attest that Ghost Rider is pretty epic. [plagarism alert tounge.gif ] It's all cop cars against a lone biker who must stay within a close proximity & "heckle" the cops. The cops can only use their cars to knock off the biker (and eventually crush him). If/when the biker opens fire the cops can use their weapons to retaliate. Definitely recommended for the bikers icon14.gif

Thanks to you those that spoke up on the 16v type thread.. you guise are the bestest inlove.gif

Recording went well... we're looking at another couple weekends to track more vocals, keys, and percussion. Then hopefully a record by the summer. Wish us WWavers luck Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:02 PM Edited by GTAking33, 16 April 2012 - 11:04 PM.

I love how the only person to say anything about BUSTED isn't in our gang. Am I f*cking invisible? f*ck you guys. Thanks for the feedback aj, at least you can see me.

Edit:Seen by booze and Jedi too

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

get a life king bored.gif .......

so i guess i wont be able to join u guys much now that u play on EFLC, im srry but ive spent enough money on GTA IV and i cant be arsed to buy a game i basically already have when there are alot of other games i'd rather get, if i can get a good deal on the complete edition then maybe, but i cant see it happenin anytime soon confused.gif

@beep: THE ZINGER!
user posted image
my butthole is burning just thinking about it tounge2.gif

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 19:02)
I love how the only person to say anything about BUSTED isn't in our gang. Am I f*cking invisible? f*ck you guys. Thanks for the feedback aj, at least you can see me.

Edit:Seen by booze and Jedi too

Maybe if you typed in a normal format we would see your post... tounge.gif

Also, I didn't invite you yesterday because I was in a game on Battlefield and doing well (for once), so I didn't want to hide in a corner to send you an invite. I was going to send you one after the game, but you had gone offline.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

Dboi shove that Zinger up your ass.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 20:40)
Dboi shove that Zinger up your ass.

hell, the damn thing is so spicy it almost feels like i did tounge.gif

that was a mature reply king, and u wonder why ppl ignore u confused.gif

dont lie beep, u just didnt want to inv him and u know it sly.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

I guess I'll be taking a involuntary league of absents from gang activities due to the fact the most people in the gang don't seem to want me in the gang. I come online to have fun with people whom I thought were my "brothers" only to be greeted to a invite only party and not get invites even after waiting a few minutes and making my presents known I still don't get invitations. The only highly active people in this gang that actively try to hang out with me is Cal and Freckles. The times I am in parties I constantly get patronized and belittled. I'm beginning to wonder if my presents as a member of this gang is wanted.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 23:30)
I guess I'll be taking a involuntary league of absents from gang activities due to the fact the most people in the gang don't seem to want me in the gang. I come online to have fun with people whom I thought were my "brothers" only to be greeted to a invite only party and not get invites even after waiting a few minutes and making my presents known I still don't get invitations. The only highly active people in this gang that actively try to hang out with me is Cal and Freckles. The times I am in parties I constantly get patronized and belittled. I'm beginning to wonder if my presents as a member of this gang is wanted.

Enough with the dramatics.

The only time you don't get invites is in the evenings depending on who is online and hosting parties. I can recall seeing you in all parties when we have our usual members online in the afternoon. You're making this sound like it's an all the time occurrence. It's doesn't help that you also have a habit of making your presence a little too known (invite spamming). If you didn't notice, we all get "patronized and belittled" as you put it. It's all in good fun. Whether it's me and my religion or mannerisms, Doughnutty and habits, Alien and his mannerisms, Zombies and his guns, we all get joked about, and it's all in a friendly way. You're taking it too personal. If it's a problem, bring it up one to one with the person.

Also, with you being "invisible", just about none of my stuff gets read either whether it's off topic or (rarely) contributing to the conversation. Just bring it up on Xbox.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:57 AM Edited by TUBBSthezombie, 17 April 2012 - 10:01 AM.

@dboi: enough stirring the pot.

@king: nobody said that king. We still love your hillbilly Arkansas ass

On the maturity front, no one here has the ability to say that they're mature. We're all gamers that frequent a forum (most of us are here quite religiously tounge.gif ) based on a video game. Its fairly obvious we're all various degrees of immaturity, yourself included Dboi.

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

Functioning Psychopath -13

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:04 AM Edited by Vilmundr, 17 April 2012 - 11:11 AM.

It's wanted, King. You're one of the few people that have shown a consistent interest in having me around so I'm obligated to step in here. When even you're feeling ostracised, somebody I perceived as being a popular member of the group, you know there's an issue. I'm attributing this to favouritism. You have the in-crowd with their elitist mannerisms and snide remarks that hide behind this fasade of "being the good guys" and "maintaining kinmenship at any cost" but when the chips are down will gladly snub even their own members to suit their own agenda, hence, the private circlejerks that I myself am constantly greeted by. Naming no names here, but you know who you are.

Members like me and you King are a limited commodity. We have our uses but we're never truly accepted as one of them and initiated into the prestigious family fold. But what's important is is that you know you aren't alone. Rest assured there are members around here that do enjoy your company (in small doses mind you tounge.gif ) and do want you around, so try not to make any rash desicions. You're a... whimsical and unique individual to say the least. An intriguing one, shall we say. One of a kind. inlove.gif

But anyway, this is partly why I feel I haven't been able to integrate well into the group and why I often alienate myself by limiting my gaming time with you all. In addition to the stringent rules and regulations of organised meets and what not. Folk can't have an innocent laugh anymore without being demonised and having the situation sensationalised and contrued as something sinister and subsequently made to feel like they're doing something criminal (ala, look at the birdie). The same will be done with this post with a few choice and manipulative words, I'm sure.

Now don't construe this as me giving half a f*ck or wanting to leave the gang or anything 'cause that ain't happening. I've found my niche here and I'm quite happy where I am. I merely posted some observations I've made to appease King. I'd have kept my thoughts to myself otherwise icon14.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (Vilmundr @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 03:04)
It's wanted, King. You're one of the few people that have shown a consistent interest in having me around so I'm obligated to step in here. When even you're feeling ostracised, somebody I perceived as being a popular member of the group, you know there's an issue. I'm attributing this to favouritism. You have the in-crowd with their elitist mannerisms and snide remarks that hide behind this fasade of "being the good guys" and "maintaining kinmenship at any cost" but when the chips are down will gladly snub even their own members to suit their own agenda, hence, the private circlejerks that I myself am constantly greeted by. Naming no names here, but you know who you are.

Members like me and you King are a limited commodity. We have our uses but we're never truly accepted as one of them and initiated into the prestigious family fold. But what's important is is that you know you aren't alone. Rest assured there are members around here that do enjoy your company (in small doses mind you tounge.gif ) and do want you around, so try not to make any rash desicions. You're a... whimsical and unique individual to say the least. An intriguing one, shall we say. One of a kind. inlove.gif

But anyway, this is partly why I feel I haven't been able to integrate well into the group and why I often alienate myself by limiting my gaming time with you all. In addition to the stringent rules and regulations of organised meets and what not. Folk can't have an innocent laugh anymore without being demonised and having the situation sensationalised and contrued as something sinister and subsequently made to feel like they're doing something criminal (ala, look at the birdie). The same will be done with this post with a few choice and manipulative words, I'm sure.

Now don't construe this as me giving half a f*ck or wanting to leave the gang or anything 'cause that ain't happening. I've found my niche here and I'm quite happy where I am. I merely posted some observations I've made to appease King. I'd have kept my thoughts to myself otherwise icon14.gif

Have some Toilet paper Liam. You have something brown on your nose tounge.gif lol.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Yeah Liam, there's something brown on your nose. I'll follow Tubbs' suit and completely ignore your entire post and make a c*nty comment because I'm just too damn stupid to acknowlege anything you said. smile.gif

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

Sorry you feel like your left out king. Honestly though your on every day and your in our party every day for multiple hours. One day comes along where you don't get that invite because everyone is either afk or busy and you get all depressed on us. Obviously your going through some RL stuff right now and I suggest you deal with it before saying no one wants you in the gang because you, I and everyone else here knows that is bullsh*t.

@liam- In the future refrain from inflammatory posts such as yours. You're more or less calling members of this gang out and this thread is not the place to do so. If you have issues with any member (which is obvious) then bring it up with that person via PM and not make it a public spectacle.

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

King-a-ling I love you too, I noticed that you have realised that haha. But yeah I'm pretty sure nobody is deliberately leaving you out, I mean sometimes everybody gets missed out on invites for some reason or another I wouldn't take it to heart. And I don't think many people really have conversations as much on the forums, unless they are arguments xD Just seems to be people posting statements haha.

And Lee Lee I like talking to you to, when you do actually talk, just most of the time you don't seem to have your mike in wow.gif So put it in bitch that's what she said wink.gif I'm not up for anyone being left out really, apart from if you spam "Look at the birdy" suicidal.gif

So cheer up and give me virtual hugs men biggrin.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Branacane @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 15:18)
So cheer up and give me virtual hugs men biggrin.gif

Yeah! Party on, Freckles Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

and King, and Liam, and Jam, and Beep, and Jedi, and Kinko, and Booze, and Toke, and Sweaty, and Diggdy, and Cal, and Guru, and Mae, and Tubbs, and Dboi, and Nombies, and Spitfire, and Alex, and Proxxy, and Doughnutty, and Monkeybutts, and Cooper, and Hayden, and Jizzy, and BMB inlove.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (swooner @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 15:58)

Is that you dancing at the beginning swooner?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:52 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 17 April 2012 - 07:53 PM.

King - I dont want you to feel left out dude, you know that already. I gave Zombies & Beep aload of sh*t a while back for avoiding you. Most of the time you send me invites, i'm simply just busy, afk or on my PC. Its nothing personal. The reason why I didn't respond to your video was because I had some other stuff to deal with. I saw it posted yesterday morning before I went to work and was going to post a reply with my church summary but forgot. I'm sorry dude. An honest mistake. I'll watch the video tonight and post a response. I know you have been genuinely making an effort to better yourself (hence the gang relevant post) as a member over the last few months and it is appreciated. I may not show my gratitude enough but I could say the same thing about you tounge.gif . Anyway, like I said, i'll watch it later and post a response icon14.gif .

edit: Just watched it. Next time we play Ghost Rider we'll do this at the same time due to its similarity. F**k it, we'll do it next church. I dont think we've played Ghost Rider in a while. You've given me a light bulb. I just thought of an event which is like a hybrid of about 5 events. All will be revealed soon... ph34r.gif

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 04:57)
@dboi: enough smoking the pot.

Its fairly obvious we're all various degrees of immaturity, yourself included Dboi.

NO! tounge.gif

i never said i wasnt immature, i was telling king that his post was immature seeing as how i was showing beep something and he posted just becuz he was butthurt, also my anus was already on fire from the sandwich so i didnt care much for his comment, i guess u could say i was butthurt tounge2.gif

and dont u lecture me on immaturity Mr. World-of-Minecraft tounge.gif jk

@king: confused.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

moto_whistle.gif

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:22 PM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 17 April 2012 - 09:24 PM.

Attention, .2D

Your most recent trial period has expired and the officers have taken a vote. Due to your behavior not having been satisfactory, we have decided to remove you from the roster and from the gang.

Further details:
Unfortunately, even since you got XBL again we're not happy with your behaviour or attitude. This applies to how you act on the forums, in general on Live and especially during church. From all we've seen of you we've realised that you are not an asset to the AoD. You're very uncooperative, unsporting and just generally hard to tolerate when we're trying to get things organised. I understand that you don't really enjoy that style of playing GTA (being organised). That's why we all feel it's much better for you to not be apart of the gang.

Now, if you have any questions or statements feel free to post them, but please don't be a prick about things. Post what you gotta post and try not piss off people and start and argument. Keep it civil, cheers.

Anyways, sorry it had to end up like this Jam, but we've taken a vote and decided this is what's best for the gang.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

Coo', I'd just like to know specifically what straw broke the camels back, as it were, considering I rarely spoke at church and don't post much here anyway?

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

Guys, i'm sorry but i'm resigning. I don't want any bad blood between us or anything, but Jake is like a brother to me no matter how much sh*t he gives me. We said before we joined that it was all for one, one for all and I guess this is what it's came down to. I've had a blast these past few months and made good friends, so to have that ruined now would be a shame. Hopefully we can still all be on good terms, so long Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

Functioning Psychopath -13

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

It's with regret that I have chosen to resign from the AoD too. It's a decision I've contemplated once or twice already as I have stated I don't feel I've integrated well enough into the group quite like I'd hoped so cannot really justify prolonguing my membership as is. This was the motivation that I needed to hammer the final proverbial nail in the coffin. I have enjoyed my time back in this gang for the most part, but wherever my friends go, I go. That's the deal. If I have to leave the group to honour that arrangement then so be it.

For those of you that gave me a second chance, I appreciate the exercise of faith and thank you for the opportunity. For those I have bonded with, take it easy. But the overregulation; it's just not the kind of environment I want to be in. I'm a free spirit, man! cool.gif

Good luck with everything. I hope this can be an amicable split unlike the last one and I hope those of you that don't take this to heart will still remain on good terms with me. I'd like to keep in touch with most members here, but specifically:

Guru: I hope you'll shoot me a party invite next time you're on icon14.gif

Swooner: I'll see you on the great plains, brother! icon14.gif

Everybody else: Don't hesitate to send me a game invite from time to time. Peace out. icon14.gif

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Shh, no tears. Only tits.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

Sweaty, swooner and Booze: Good times tonight on RDR. It's a shame we didn't get the raft all the way to the waterfall but we still had some good laughs. I'm sorry I had to get going but I'm suppose to be up in 6/7 hours. suicidal.gif Hopefully you get it workin' whilst I'm in dream land. icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:58 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 18 April 2012 - 12:03 AM.

Jam - It was simply a combination of the things mentioned in the post. We gave you a chance to redeem your previous bad history in the gang and start fresh but you just continued to be disruptive and unsociable. For me personally it just felt like that I stratched your back and you shat on mine. When you didn't have LIVE I searched through my game boxes to find you a code and asked the AoD if they had a spare one. Then when you finally get LIVE you just selfishly f*ck about in organised meets when everybody else is trying to play. All we asked for was a little co-operation and you didn't deliver. We dont hate you or anything we just dont think your right for the AoD. Maybe you should apply to The Westies like Leray. They have some cool members. We've had some funny times at R&B. Sorry anyway dude confused.gif .

Kinko - I understand where your coming from dude and no bad blood from me. It's cool that you stick by your brother. It was a pleasure having you in the gang again and i'm sure if you ever wanted to reapply no-one would have a problem with it.

Liam - I'm sorry it had to end this way. I respect your decision for sticking by your buddy though. See you around.

-----

See you guys at R&B! blush.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

I'm sorry LeeLee but I found this funny...

QUOTE (LeeLee)
Now don't construe this as me giving half a f*ck or wanting to leave the gang or anything 'cause that ain't happening.

Next post

QUOTE (LeeLee)
It's with regret that I have chosen to resign from the AoD too.

Anyway I do understand that you made a promise and I respect that. There will be no bad blood between us as I like you guys and enjoy playing with you. I would still like to talk to ya'll in parties too.

Update my GT when you remove them from the roster Diggdy. icon14.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 23:58)
Jam - It was simply a combination of the things mentioned in the post.  We gave you a chance to redeem your previous bad history in the gang and start fresh but you just continued to be disruptive and unsociable.  For me personally it just felt like that I stratched your back and you shat on mine.  When you didn't have LIVE I searched through my game boxes to find you a code and asked the AoD if they had a spare one.  Then when you finally get LIVE you just selfishly f*ck about in organised meets when everybody else is trying to play.  All we asked for was a little co-operation and you didn't deliver.  We dont hate you or anything we just dont think your right for the AoD.  Maybe you should apply to The Westies like Leray.  They have some cool members.  We've had some funny times at R&B.  Sorry anyway dude  confused.gif .

No worries at all. But what I'm trying to work out is, last church was probably the only church I've stayed almost to the end for since I rejoined, and apparently I behaved so badly to warrant the boot? I appreciate you doing what you can for a code, but I honestly cannot see how I've behaved so selfishly and disruptive that I deserve to be kicked, considering I've only actually been on Live again for a few days/been able to attend a couple of Church sessions over the last couple of weeks, and that I've very rarely spoken when I have been on; and not out of being unsociable or hating anyone, just for the fact that later in the evening, I'm pretty f*cking drained from the rest of the day anyway if I've been busy, and then I have to leave midway through Church anyway. So that's why I asked specifically for what I've actually done wrong, because I really do fail to see how I've been so disruptive and selfish in the few days I've been back on Live to warrant a kick.

But like I said, no worries at all. We don't play together much anyway, but hopefully I can still get some games in with you and the rest of the AoD at some point, and maybe if you'll have me and I'm on my biddy-best behavior, I could show up to the first Sunday of the month church sessions if I'm about. I also picked up the Karkand pack yesterday, for anyone that's still all that into BF3, it appears to have stolen my spare time for the moment.

Delta 6-9, out. ph34r.gif

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

Ya it was nothing personal Jam. I was going to say apply for the AoD BF3 platoon but I see you already did! icon14.gif Now if only we can get the Liam fellow to apply.

@Cal & Sweaty-Remember about a month ago I told you I was playing that game Hearts of Iron 3? Well like I said certain events are simply going to happen, like Germany invading Poland in 39, other stuff happens though that were never apart of history. The game I'm in now went according to history up until 1940 when France preemptively invaded Germany THROUGH the Maginot Line after the krauts took the lowland countries. I've played this game past 1940 with three separate games with three separate countries accounting for about 20 hours of game play, what you see below was a first.

March 13, 1941
user posted image

GOD I LOVE THIS GAME.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:17 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 18 April 2012 - 02:19 AM.

but..... but..... but..... WHAAAAAAAA! cryani.gif

is it me? i can change! sad.gif

everybody cheer up and watch this terrible drug deal.

skip to 1:30

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:58 AM

@.2D: Oh, I think I know what you mean. We didn't decide after church to give you the boot, it just happened to be the time for your evaluation. I just wanted to make sure that you knew we didn't just decide to kick you because of what happened at church. It just happened to be very close to your evaluation.

Sorry to see you guys go, it's been nice having you back with us. I understand you wanting to honor your agreement though. Hope to still see you guys online every so often too smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users