=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,650 replies to this topic
Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Not really sure on an exact time. I'll talk to you over Live when I get on. Probably after your church though. icon14.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

Functioning Psychopath -13

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

I'll wait for you, baby! inlove.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

TODAYS CHURCH (SUNDAY 15TH APRIL) DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS...

AoD vs The World [30 minutes: TBC]

Guts 'n' Gears/Vehicular Manslaughter [45 minutes: TBC]

King of the Castle New! [45 minutes: Ballad]

It starts at 7pm BST , hope to see you all there smile.gif icon14.gif .

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

I'll be there, with EFLC firmly in my possession cool.gif .

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

MILF Hunter

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

Sweaty and others: This is the video I was on about. I should be able to make it to Church, atleast some of it.

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Diggdydog @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 15:19)
Haha, sh*t I had the nerdiest night in ever last night. I took my 360 round to my friend's house.
We set up my 360 on his older tv and his PS3 to the flatscreen. It was pretty funny, we just had New Vegas set up on both and had a whale of a time.

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Sounds epic. I miss setting up tvs for all nights gaming sessions. Fortunately we have xbl these days to make multiplayer less complicated tounge.gif

Using my wife's iPhone to post. What a f*cking pain! Anyway, at the studio we been here all weekend and things are going well. Hoping to have a record out this summer I'll posta link when it's ready.

Have a good church, bros devil.gif

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Haha swoon, it was fantastically nerdily awesome! inlove.gif

You really don't like posting on an iPhone? I always post on my iPhone and I find it really easy. Just make sure you know the codes and use quick reply icon14.gif

Church went pretty well. I was struggling tonight, I'm not gonna lie. I'm super tired and I was also trying to text at the same time. I was also nearly pushed over the edge by LOOK AT THE BIRDIE!!!!!!. Please expect a better performance for me next week smile.gif

Also, nice to see Niall return tonight. It'd be nice to see some of that footage Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Swooner, your event has been stolen again. confused.gif
Good church tonight, guys.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

MILF Hunter

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Good Church tonight, it might be the last one in a while for me with some recent updates. Nevertheless, I found all the three activities pretty good fun. The formation riding was good practice and as badass as it always is. Guts and Gears along with Vehicular Manslaughter was pretty fun, we had a little mishap with some Birdies but that was overcome inlove.gif , and congratulations to all winners. Lastly, I thought King of the Castle was decent. I heard some people in the party saying it took too long to get it setup but I still thought it delivered on the fun aspect the majority of the rounds. I do agree that with some fine tuning it could be a good event. All in all, thanks for hosting Sweaty and I look forward to the next one I can attend. icon14.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

I'm sick if these motherf*ckers stealing events and sh*t.

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

Yeah, logic is not GTAForums fortÚ tonight, it seems.
Good church though guys Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
Also, for whoever asked me why I was watching Pulp Fiction clips before church, I was creating this because I was bored: http://soundcloud.co...p-fiction-remix

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Yeah, I actually enjoyed myself at Church tonight. The latter half was great. I've never been the biggest fan of formation riding or Guts & Gears, but Vehicular Manslaughter and King of the Hill were entertaining. My only gripe with KotH though was the amount of preperation it took for little reward. Perhaps isolate it to the one area, vis-a-vis, my Home Security idea a few pages back?

Niall
  • Niall

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

Thanks for lettin' me hang out and test my new capture card today guys, that was cool. Really nice events btw.
I got a few nice shots, I'll post 'em in a day or two, still workin some bugs out, (possible PM's comin' your way Booze tounge2.gif ).
Really good to see you guys still kickin' ass and ridin' free!

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

Yeah, good to see you, Niall. Don't be a stranger! wink.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

Sweaty New Event!
BUSTED

Cal Damn you, I was at work all like.

Church was fun for the time I was there. The Formation Riding was soothing, Guts and Gears and Vehicular Manslaughter was fun except for the ugly duckling or two. King of the Castle was fun for the little time I was there. Cal caught me not very alert and he shot me in the back of the head as I was focusing on trying to kill Diggdy on the highway.

Niall I hope to see more of you in the near future.

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

A heads up:

The responsibilities of the Treasurer role and the Road Captain role have been slightly changed. They are now as follows:

Treasurer:

- Keep records of Club meets (produce videos and screenshots)
- Maintain the private forum
- Keep local copies of all graphics
- Keep a local backup of the front page, regularly updating it

Road Captain:

- Document, organize and maintain the custom events
- Organize Church
- Lead the pack during formation riding

The role of Treasurer will from now on be fulfilled by Booze T

The role of Road Captain will from now on be fulfilled by SweatyPa1ms

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Yo Angels

Cool video there King, got thinking how could it be done on consoles.
Here's what I thought....Make it a GTA Race / Police cars . Choose one player to be the "getaway driver", he get's a few minutes to pick up another type of car, then like in the video - once ready, he swerves past all the other player "cops"..who give him a 5-10s headstart.
Now as it's GTA race, you could try it with weapons , or maybe just health packs, but with an agreement that only the "getaway driver" can use them...everyone takes a go at being the driver, and the player that get's furthest into the race, wins. The "getaway driver" is busted only by death. But must not leave his vehicle.

What do you guys think?

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

We actually already do this, only the crook is on a bike and we call it "Ghost Rider", sometimes with blips on "far".

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 13:46)
We actually already do this, only the crook is on a bike and we call it "Ghost Rider", sometimes with blips on "far".

You ever tried it in a GTA race though?

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

Nope, it could indeed offer some advantages (like everyone already has a cop car from the start), but you're omitting other abilities (like changing the blip setting). It might be worth investigating, maybe we can come up with some variations to the game mode. icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Could be awesome on the right track I think, the cops would either chase and ram, but risk getting killed by driveby / grenade, or could set up road blocks like breakers...under no circumstance would the cops be allowed to use weapons though.

Thunderroad in south Alderney would be quite a nice track I'd imagine, the "getaway driver" would have to be smart and consider which way he passes through checkpoints and stuff. If the driver doesn't get busted, his time gets recorded, and the next guy gives it a go. A pity blips cant be altered in GTA race otherwise that would be much better.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

ajbns87:

I found something wrong with your rules. How can the "Getaway driver" only be busted by death if the cop's can't use weapons and the getaway driver isn't allowed to exit their vehicle?

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

I rather not throw weapons into the mix, but thanks for your suggestions aj.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

MILF Hunter

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 14:26)
ajbns87:

I found something wrong with your rules. How can the "Getaway driver" only be busted by death if the cop's can't use weapons and the getaway driver isn't allowed to exit their vehicle?

I'm assuming AJ meant that the cops crash into the getaway driver's car until it explodes. It sound like a pretty cool event, like Ghost Rider and Tasty Takeover have a child, and we should definitely try it out some time. icon14.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Ah Tasty Takeover. Me and Nitty created that age's ago. Good times.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 15:16)
QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 14:26)
ajbns87:

I'm assuming AJ meant that the cops crash into the getaway driver's car until it explodes. It sound like a pretty cool event, like Ghost Rider and Tasty Takeover have a child, and we should definitely try it out some time. icon14.gif

Thats exactly what i meant, think of it as guts n gears, ghost rider and tasty takeover rolled into one. Of course with it being GTA Race the 'getaway driver' has the chance to get health pick ups. I'll see if the Damned troops want to give it a try.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

I'm not interested in involving heath packs or weapons or anything else for that matter as it would just complicate things. I would just like to play it the way they did in the video.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Play it however you want bro, I was simply suggesting things or ways to recreate what was on the video into a console version. A pity consoles are limited to 16 players isn't it?

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

MILF Hunter

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

Ladies & gentlemen, I present... Szczesney:

The man is a legend. icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:48 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 16 April 2012 - 08:59 PM.

Jedi - The Arsenal team is full of kids (i'm not saying that is a bad thing btw), I thought Szczesney aka Chesney was one of the more mature ones. Wilshere's face at the end is a picture whatsthat.gif .

Glenn - icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif <--- You.

-----

Church Summary: Great session guys. The Formation Riding was probably the most syncronised we've ever done. It was nice to just ride around the city looking bad ass and enjoying the view. A great way to start church I thought. It would have been better showing our colours in a public game but all i'm sure we'll be able to do it soon enough, now we have enough people with the Episodes of Liberty City I think this has become is a realistic possibility. As we cant really do it on IV due to modders, we cant do it on The Ballad due to modders and TLAD is biker based anyway so we should be spending alot of time playing it in my opinion. The advantages go far beyond the Formation Riding aswell. Like i've said before. Better weapons. Biker clothing. No pilots to worry about either whilst were cruising on our bikes. We might have the occasional Maverick blader or grenade attack but nothing we cant handle. I think we should definitely start playing it more.

We played Guts 'n' Gears & Vehicular Manslaughter in the colosseum we know as the Dukes Arena after the formation riding. Sounds of twisted metal and broken bones were frequent. It was loads of fun as usual despite the slight hiccup confused.gif . Well done to the winners.

The last event we played was King of the Castle. I think me & King had an ok run as did Jedi & Booze but other than that, it took to long setting it up for the amount of time we got out of it. I'll make some adjustments and it should be fine. I think we just need to find the balance of attackers and defenders depending on the amount of people we have in the game. The game mode really does have promise though.

Thanks to everyone for attending and i'll see you all next week hopefully smile.gif icon14.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users