Photo

=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,378 replies to this topic
Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:49 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, A week ago.

ibkpNA722BUpYY.png
AoD Platoon - AoD Steam Group - IRC - Previous Topic - Private Forums - R* Social Club Crew - Twitch - YouTube Channel

ibJwolkzntLZp.pngFounded by Big Mitch Baker in the late 1950's, the "Angels Of Death Motorcycle Club" have been laying claim to the streets as one of the biggest motorcycle clubs in Liberty City. At one point having upwards of 6000 plus members in the gang nationwide. The founder of the Angels of Death, Big Mitch Baker first appeared during the late fifties. His hair long and his hunger for death insatiable. Using his natural charisma, he managed to bring together old friends and even some enemies to form The Angels of Death MC. Using Liberty City as their base of operations the small gang soon grew with a influx of new members, most of which were young dissatisfied students eager to take on the system and bring down their government or former soldiers returning from Vietnam. Quickly the gang earned a reputation for ruthlessness as it staged murderous purges upon its enemies, mostly small ethnic street gangs in broad daylight. Most notable of these purges was the massacre of twenty members of the Lost by Big Mitch himself, which he was later incarcerated for, for a period of twenty years. After this, the gang's power began to dwindle as their leader languished in prison and its former captains turned upon each other in futile bids for power over the gang.

When Mitch was finally released from prison, fifteen years had passed and his gang lay in ruins, scattered across the boroughs of the city. Upstart gangs and crime families had grown in the absence of the Angels and now laid claim to whole sections of the city while the Angels territory had shrunk to a four block area. Mitch immediately killed the Angels' former leader whom he blamed for the gangs downfall and set himself again as head of the organization. With renewed vigor and armed with a new found sense of brotherhood the Angels of Death began to reassert themselves as a prominent gang once again. This time, rival gangs were not the only ones victim to the Angels' fury as even police stations were bombed.

The Angels of Death were on the rise once again and only one thing stood in their way to become the masters of Liberty City: The Exiles. The Exiles had formed and grew in the absence of the AoD and now had a firm hold over the cities prostitution rings and drug trade. And even though the Angels were more often than not on the losing side of any conflict between the two gangs, the Exiles could not afford to lose great numbers of its members which it did in every conflict, usually the result of conscripting homeless off the streets. Eventually the constant state of warfare between the two groups splintered the Exiles into two groups, one keeping the name of the Exiles and the other taking the name of the Hare Krishna Terror Organization. Other gang conflicts followed the great Exiles/AoD War, most notable of those were the destruction of the Lost and the Uptown Riders. Those who did not bow to or join with the Angels were destroyed with no exceptions. This of course led to weeks of bloodshed and carnage as the Angels cleared their rivals from the streets, block by block.
Eventually though, the AoD grew too large too fast and a few of its higher ranking members attempted to break away and start their own gang. This lack of brotherhood saddened Big Mitch and he withdrew into the shadows, his current whereabouts are unknown. His return though, is inevitable.
Splintered, but not broken, the AoD elected the military genius and former leader of the HKTO, Toke to become their leader. Under Toke's iron fist and with the help of combat hardened AoD members, the gang truly began to gain complete control over every illegal aspect of Liberty City. And within six months, the AoD had complete and utter control over not only Liberty City's drug trade, but also its illegal arms, prostitution, child labor and vehicle theft. And instead of smashing asunder rival gangs Toke made them pay homage to the AoD for their continued existence while politicians pay bribes to them for continued "peace and prosperity" within the city.

Soon the coffers of the AoD was beyond count as millions streamed into their bank accounts daily. Using this money, Toke sent some of his most die hard soldiers and helicopter pilots to fight against the Russians in Alaska and South America as mercenaries. Those who returned further strengthened the hold of the gang over the city, forcing the last of the Italian, Russian and Irish mafias along with the Yakuza and Triads into submission along other small time motorcycle clubs seeking to piggyback on the success of the Angels. Broken and destitute these once great crime organizations are shadows of their former selves, pathetic wretches who are too cowardly to rise against their AoD masters.
Today the Angels of Death are the undisputed masters of Liberty City. Drugs do not get sold, no hookers bought and no hits carried out without the knowledge and permission of the AoD. It's members are the toughest and most loyal that mankind can produce.

iqUdZ8IOw4rq.png

All turf is owned exclusively by the Angels of Death. While some may claim these areas, they are in actuality property of the AoD.

iUfPLIkRDGujj.png
1 - Alderney State Correctional Facility
At every point in ones membership to the AoD does he/she spend time in this notorious prison. It serves as not only as a training ground for new recruits but also as a huge underground black market where drugs are supplied to the inmates and guards alike.
ib1ujOiBZAXR2f.png
2 - The Angels of Death Clubhouse
This building serves as the main headquarters of the Angels. Oftentimes the scene of excessive drug use and massive orgies. This is where the AoD primarily meet to discuss gang matters.
iLypbFvHIf6S3.png
3 - Auto Cowboys Pay n Spray
Stealing vehicles, stripping them and then reselling the parts is one of the AoD's oldest pastimes and this building serves that purpose well.
ibjXep6Oql46qd.png
4 - MeTV building
This is the Angels of Death newest acquisition since its recent rise to power. They use this building as a propaganda center, broadcasting their "message" to all the peoples of Liberty City.
icmdh8y7QDfx7.png
5 - Welham Park
Almost being devoid of any sort of police presence this area serves as a safe area for members of the AoD when the law is pursuing them.
iLypbFvHIf6S3.png
6 - Bohan Auto Shop
This hole in the wall is a out of the way repair station that the AoD use when their bikes get trashed in battle.
iy48D8NMfOron.png
7 - Creek Street Diner
This tiny business is nothing more than a distribution center for child labor and underage prostitution. With easy access to port facilities Chinese children are funneled into the city from the sea and then bought and sold here.
it6SxQrWchB76.png
8 - The Crack Shack
Though it may look like a run-down apartment building, this is in reality the main hub for all drug traffic into and out of Liberty City and the Angels have a firm grip on it thanks to its formidable defenses.
ibssHM6TwhS3bC.png
9 - Beechwood City Burger Shot
While it may seem unassuming enough from the outside, this building is a major trafficking point in illegal arms for the Angels. It also serves as the first stop for new recruits from abroad arriving from the Liberty City Airport.

ibdikV0qzmDMCP.png
*Currently Xbox 360 Only*

Biker PatchUsernameGamertag
FounderBig_Mitch_BakerJohnny Malvado
PresidentTokeAoD Bigtoke
Vice PresidentMae King Fuchalienworker
TreasurerBoozeBooze T
Road CaptainJedi.Jedi ML
Road CaptainDestructoBoi420_2.0DestructoBoi420
Patch HolderGTAking33GTAking33
Patch HolderDiggdydogDiggdydog
Patch HolderTUBBSthezombieTUBBSthezombie
Patch HolderZ0MBIEStheyN0MBIESZ0MBIES N0MBIES
Patch Holderbeep41beep411
Patch HolderILIKEFIREPLACESCalhole
Patch HoldergamesguruD Games Guru
Patch HolderZeprenZ3PR3N
Patch HolderSam97xoThe SilverFox
Patch HolderBranacaneCpt Freckles
Patch HolderHippybojangelsHippybojangels
Patch HolderMistuhDougnuttyMr Doughnutty
Prospectsteeeve39SPARTAN S2140
ProspectPalaceerSuprism
HangaroundImaeechewImaeechew
AssociateTehAwoogaTehAwooga

iUuJZxFydrUCm.png
Applications are now OPEN for XBOX 360. Only apply if you have been a member of GTAForums for longer than 3 months.
Due to the size of our roster, our application process is strict and takes time.

Name (Optional):Age:Which consoles do you play on?:Gamertag:R☆ Social Club profile:Do you have a mic?:Time zone:Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang:How regularly do you visit GTAForums?:Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with?:Have you been in any gangs before?:Any entries in your member log?:Anything else you might want to add?:
  • Sweets, Booze, beep41 and 5 others like this

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:51 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 27 March 2014 - 10:59 PM.

iljvjWGpEaSEm.png

EventDescription
Guts & Gears is a Demolition Derby based event. The rules are simple and straight forwards; use an array of vehicles to crumple and crush your opponents. This mode is traditional in every sense, meaning unless omitted, the general rule is no weapons, including: pistols, explosives and projectiles. Guts & Gears takes place in multiple arenas, including the Maze Bank. Farmlands, docks and the Los Santos rooftops are also among the other arenas that include their own additional rules, of which adds versatility and longevity to this mode.
16 Vs SAPD is co-operative game in which players journey around San Andreas fighting against the best San Andreas' police department has to offer. What makes this mode unique, is the community input allowed. People can create their own routes and maps. The task is to stock up on ammo and weapons at the airport before moving to the start of the particular route. A route consists of checkpoints in which players stand-off against the police, before adventuring to the next checkpoint. Their is a time limit of 1hr, with 10minutes dedicated to stocking up on resources. In addition to this the game uses the Free Mode game type, with it set to the airport spawn point. Be sure to survive against the stubborn and intimidating police force.
Racers & Breakers consists of: five boroughs, five racing teams. home turf/city-wide high speed team derby racing. Each borough must have three members to enter. One teammate is chosen as the racer for each race and the other two members are the breakers/blockers. Breakers are not racing so they can take any direction to stop leading racer opponents. The goal for each borough is to work together to get their racer to the top position in five races throughout San Andreas. there will be one 5 -7 lap race held in each of the five boroughs.The home borough gets to choose the vehicle style out of: muscle, 2 door, SUV, or vintage. Finishing positions of each borough's racer will be ranked to see which borough wins the full circuit.

Link to Events Directory (private forum members only).

• Booze, beep41, GTAking33 and 4 others like this

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:52 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 27 March 2014 - 11:07 PM.

ibpAozad7gJ7LT.png

Big_Mitch_BakerBiographies
ibj7UnO8dSxzCE.pngGang Bio: In the olden days, when men were men and freedom was commonplace, Motorcycle clubs littered the nation. From coast to coast, these "road barbarians" gathered together to drink and fight away from the public eye; but after returning from the Australian-American war, a young Johnny Malvado (aka. Lester Arnold) took his ambition and transformed the local motorcycle clubs of San Andreas. No longer a rabble of thugs and villains, he organised them into a criminal organization unlike any other. He called it the Angels of Death, and their enemies were consumed or destroyed, as the Angels of Death (AoD) blazed a trail of fire across the nation. After the defeat of The Lost in Liberty City, the AoD had a strangle hold on the 1%er culture worldwide.
GAMERTAG: Johnny Malvado
DATE JOINED: March 16th, 2008
GAMES OF INTEREST: My Dick
CURRENT LOCATION: Canada
VEHICLES OF CHOICE: Zombie, Daemon, Angel, Wolfsbane
Real Life Bio: I spend most of my time out drinkin' and lookin' for trouble, 'cause civilian life is f*ckin' boring. I originally formed the AoD clan because, as a biker myself, I felt bikers were under-represented in the Grand Theft Auto universe, and there weren't any motorcycle clubs on GTAForums at the time (2005-2008). We paid our dues, earned our respect, and became the biggest and baddest clan to ever play the Grand Theft Auto series.

TokeBiographies
ibw79f5xOSa85z.pngGang Bio: Not much is known of Toke's early years. According to US military records he enlisted with the national army in 1990, but everything beyond that has been classified through rumors stating that he was involved in covert action against China and/or Pakistan, and that he was discharged in 2001 for the murder of 30 civilians. While it is believed he was incarcerated, evidence is known to exist that proves he single-handedly broke out of the military prison he was incarcerated in, killing thirteen guards with nothing but his teeth and toes. His life from that point on was as a mercenary with a lust for battle, fighting for any leader (who wasn't black) that wanted to fight and conquer his neighbors. It is at this point that some believe his worship for the war God Ares began.

His insatiable love for war inevitably led him to the streets of Liberty City, where he joined the then largest gang, The Exiles. Due to Toke's fiery rhetoric the Exiles were whipped into a frenzy of hunger for more territory and cash; the first to feel this wrath were the Angels of Death. The AoD were a up and coming gang that held heavy influence within the criminal world, thus were obvious targets for the Exiles. Early victories made them overconfident and rash, and thus Toke was more than willing to have this gang mates take bullets instead of him, since he believed himself to be far more important. Of course losses began to mount and the elite fighters of the Exiles began to die one by one until only Toke and his most loyal supporters remained. After the Exile leadership began to fail in response to attacks made by smaller rival gangs, Toke said "enough was enough". In a night stained with blood and bullets he and his comrades Tonksi, Sideshow and Joeboi murdered almost all of their former Exile friends and formed their own group, the Hare Krishna Terror Organization (HKTO). After many successful bombings and raids on government compounds within the city, the Liberty City Police Department (LCPD) began a massive crackdown, shutting down bridges and eventually forcing the HKTO to make a last stand in the upscale neighborhood of Beachgate. Against over three hundred officers of the LCPD, the HKTO fought, and despite suffering massive losses the police eventually ended the lives of all the terrorists, save one.

Toke had managed to slip away in the chaos of battle and soon found himself alone. While recuperating from multiple gunshot wounds in his secret lair, The Crack Shack, he was approached by members of the Angels of Death. His eagerness for the destruction of their enemies soon earned Toke the trust of his new comrades, and he was accepted into their ranks quite quickly. Amazingly fast Toke rose through the ranks of the blood thirsty biker gang, and before even a year had passed he had become their President. Toke quickly set about the reformation of the gang and ruthlessly smashed aside smaller ethnic gangs and took their territory. It wasn't long after, that the Angels of Death were in total control of the drug trade, slave labour and prostitution all over the city.
GAMERTAG: AoD Bigtoke
DATE JOINED: May 6th, 2010
GAMES OF INTEREST: Battlefield 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
CURRENT LOCATION: Tacoma, Washington
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Freeway, Sanchez, Maverick
Real Life Bio: I'm an assistant manager of a family restaurant. While my past is ridden with hardcore drugs and homelessness I now have a wife and son who mean the world to me. I now lead a more or less regular adult life, despite living in an area with lots of gang violence.

Mae King FuchBiographies
iW9JgE7DKRyA.pngGang Bio: alienworker aka Mae King Fuch, was a simple boy despite being the son of an Arabian monkey-fighter and an Elven slut. As elaborate and glamorous of a life it may seem, it was not without continuous toil and hardship. The buckets of monkey semen and never-ending displays of what happens when you mix Newtonian physics and simian excrement, would soon prove to be more than one mouth-hole could stand. "How does monkey sh*t get in THERE?", "no time to ponder" he said to himself "focus on the task at hand". Setting forth from this jizz-encrusted E. Coli farm, eventually finding himself in Liberty City, young "alienhole" noticed things about the city's power structures (and who really held all of the cards). Remarking to himself "these Angels of Death really are king monkeyballs". He soon quickly assimilated into the group through his knowledge of monkey hierarchy and mating rituals. He can currently be found in the monkey fighting, monkey jizz-racing, and "monkeyhole" prostitution rings, all located in the predominantly Asian neighborhoods of Liberty City.
GAMERTAG: alienworker
DATE JOINED: February 1st, 2009
GAMES OF INTEREST: Your Mums' cervix.
CURRENT LOCATION: Memphis, Tennessee (The Enchanted Kingdom of Monkeyhole)
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: PCJ-600, Wolfsbane, Emperor, Buffalo, Banshee, Comet, Angel
Real Life Bio: I was born August 1st 1980, and I am an elevator mechanic for Local#30 of the IUEC. I'm a freakin' weirdo that likes smokin' weed and lifting weights. Pretty laid back I guess. Way back in '08 I came to the forums looking for information on Grand Theft Auto IV; which I had just purchased, along with an Xbox 360 (so I could play the "new" Grand Theft Auto). I soon found the Gangs section and looked into joining a gang. That is when I found a home with the AoD. With them, it was unlike any experience I'd had on Xbox Live up until that point. It was bad-ass to find all of these unique individuals, and for them to come together towards common goals. I believe that Grand Theft Auto IV (and many other games) cannot be fully enjoyed without being played with a group of friends. That's the best thing about the AoD. We're in it for each other. Aawwwh....

Booze TBiographies
ioo5v3l5kDGvi.pngGang Bio: Coming from a military background (SOCOM), I moved to Liberty City in 2008 to work as an (undercover) cop, infiltrating the Irish mob. However, I wasn't treated well by the LCPD and I soon started playing for both sides, double and triple crossing them as I went. I then got invited to join the Hare Krishna Terror Organization (led by Toke at the time). I figured that would be a good way to say "f*ck you" to the world. After that didn't work out (those Hare Krishna are crazy!), someone suggested to me the Angels of Death motorcycle club. It took a bit of practice, but soon I was perfectly capable of power-sliding through a corner on a Freeway motorcycle whilst giving someone the finger. There's no better feeling in the world!
GAMERTAG: Booze T
DATE JOINED: June 10, 2009
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto Series
CURRENT LOCATION: Netherlands
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Revenant, Infernus, Tropic, Annihilator
Real Life Bio: In-game, I can be both competitive and laid-back. I like to have a laugh, but when there's an enemy to defeat, I'm very calculating and determined. I like to help the AoD get better in any way I can; which is achieved mostly through keeping the front page and the private forum up-to-date, as well as producing club videos. I'm not a professional editor, but I work in television, so I have access to the equipment and have knowledge in the field.

DestructoBoi420_2.0Biographies
ioo5v3l5kDGvi.pngGang Bio: I spent the first few years of my life in San Andreas (SA Chain Story), but I later moved to Liberty City and found quick work as an exterminator to help prevent the horrendous pigeon over breeding. I wasn't a normal exterminator with traps and poison, I preferred guns and explosives, which wasn't very hard to find in Liberty City. I got a little carried away with my job and the pigeon soon became extinct. The city was clean and I was left out of work.

I turned to a life of crime and applied myself to every gang, mafia family, and motorcycle club in the city. Nobody accepted however and i was considered hostile by everyone for not choosing a side. I decided to lay low for awhile but it wasn't long before I was noticed and found myself fighting for my life. I armed myself with the few weapons I had left from my old job and decided to go out in style.

I fought hard and killed many men, but the LCPD caught wind of my destruction and decided to take advantage. They began to raid every criminal organization in the city and after gaining control over the streets, turned their attention to me and declared me Liberty City's Most Wanted. I was out of ammo and suffering from multiple gun wounds, relying on nothing more than vengeance and the cocaine to keep me going. And just when I thought I was done for I was saved by a madman with a green mohawk, wearing a kilt and shouting in Japanese. After a swift evacuation I passed out and awoke in a secret lair where the madman revealed himself to be the maniacal Swooner. He then recruited me into the Liberty City Terrorism Organization (16vLCPD) where we took Liberty City back for the people.

Although some members of the Organization thought my methods to be too extreme, I soon became close friends with the others after using my comedic racism to win their hearts. I later formed the "Dynamic Duo" with fellow member D Games Guru, out of our love for the letter D. And after being a loyal friend and supplier of drugs, I was made an honorary Angel of Death.

Nowadays I run all drug business for the AoD and spend most of my days cruising the streets with my brothers causing trouble and looking for more of it.

Also I was once banished from the community because of my charming personality, but returned multiple times under multiple aliases, the whole time supported by the AoD. Most gangs would've cut their losses and forgotten about me, and that is why the AoD is the greatest gang on the GTAForums, and soon..... the world!
GAMERTAG: DestructoBoi420
DATE JOINED: September, 26th, 2009
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto IV, Call of Duty, Battlefield 3, anything co-op.
CURRENT LOCATION: Ontario, Canada
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Patriot, Bullet GT, NRG-900, Fire Truck Real Life Bio: I am Batman!
Real Life Bio:

GTAking33Biographies
ibuKTlOD2VyLmf.pngGang Bio: Let's start with how I joined the forums. I met this guy named Henning92 in a "Free Mode" on Grand Theft Auto IV, and he said I should join the gang he was in, The European Connection (TeC), and said that I also needed to join GTAForums in order to do so. So I did. I grew to like the forums and the GTAForums community, so therefore I started going to forum events like "Air Ground War (A.G War)", and in the A/G War thread I saw some AoD members from the Xbox 360 chapter like Booze T, and I really wanted to play with them (but at that time I only had a PS3). After being in TeC for roughly a year, I started meeting members of AoD's PS3 chapter, as well as hanging out with them and talking to the PS3 and 360 members on GTAForums. I was slowly hanging out with TeC less and the AoD more. I therefore decided to join the AoD and leave TeC, because their interest in the GTAForums community began to decline. After being in the AoD for almost a year, I got an Xbox 360 so that I could talk and play with the same members I was communicating with on the forums
GAMERTAG: GTAking33
DATE JOINED: April 22, 2010
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto Series, Battlefield Series, Uncharted Series
CURRENT LOCATION: Arkansas
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Sabre GT, Sultan, Dukes, Cavalcade, PMP 600, Tampa, Turismo, Freeway, Sentinel
Real Life Bio: I am currently 21 years of age (as of March, 2012) and working in the kitchen at a "veterans' home". I tend to stay indoors and play videogames (the Grand Theft Auto series), listen to music (Eminem), and watch movies and television.

DiggdydogBiographies
iJqKmrdRMk0ZC.pngGang Bio: As a young prepubescent, Diggdydog was first on the scene back in the spring of '08. He was originally part of the LCPD (for a day or two). The LCPD treated our young adventurer like a pile of "wang". Soon after, Diggdydog swapped from third person to first person and was recruited by the Liberty Punks. I enjoyed the Liberty Punks hospitality for a while, but I became burnt out on Mescaline and Meth, sp I had to find refuge elsewhere. This was when I met the Angels of Death. They showered me with gifts and made me feel like the prettiest girl in the room. Unfortunately, I was still recovering from the Meth I had consumed. By the time I came to my senses, the AoD had crashed off the radar. For the next six months most of the members were serving time in the Alderny state Correctional Facility. Luckily, "Big" Mitch Baker soon returned and we were back. As a reward for waiting for the AoD's return I became a right-hand man. I was appointed as the President of the Playstation 3 (PS3) chapter and spent the next two years evolving the chapter into a successful PS3 group, with the help of my good friend Jiggy95. We had a whale of a time, but received and interesting proposition - Project Mayhem.

Me, Jiggy and a handful of other members transferred to Project Mayhem. There we set up another PS3 chapter and had some good times. Unfortunately Project Mayhem burned out. We were forced to make a tough decision. Return to civilian life and make an honest income or join back with the AoD. For our own safety we returned to a civilian lifestyle. Jiggy and Jaky got "taken out" as a result. I, on the other hand survived. After 6 months of flippin' burgers and sucking dicks I realised this wasn't the life for me. I belonged in the AoD. I returned and swapped chapters. I was now a member of the Xbox 360 Angels of Death. After a couple of months of running errands to prove my loyalty, I rose to power and became the biker gang's Treasurer (as of March, 2012). Now I have the privilege of planning and carrying out the AoD Church meetings.
GAMERTAG: Diggdydog
DATE JOINED: April 10th, 2008
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto IV, Fallout Series
CURRENT LOCATION: North Yorkshire, England
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Gang Burrito, Angel
Real Life Bio: I'm currently 16 and in the last year of high school (as of March 2012). I'm soon hoping to continue through to sixth-form. After that I'm considering doing any number of things. I might just continue down the academic path; go to university, get a fancy job, etc. Or, I might join the military as an officer and climb the ranks that way. I might even apply for Med-school so that I can work in the military as a surgeon or doctor. As you can see I don't really know what my future plans are, but I'm in the AoD for a good time, and to hang out with some righteous individuals. Peace & Love.

TUBBSthezombieBiographies
iwYHfaLrAIqEZ.pngGang Bio: I got my first taste of GTAForums when I signed up with my initial Gamertag and username StrappedEnd (make all the jokes you want) back on April 26th 2008 (the day of my 18th birthday in fact). I cannot recall when exactly it was when I signed up for the Liberty City Saints (the gang I initially applied for), but my stay didn't last long. Shortly after I joined them, the gang as a who;e went inactive and "dropped off" the radar. It was at that time I decided I wanted to be in a better gang, so I handed in my resignation to the Saints and checked out the other gangs. The only one that intrigued me was a gang by the name of Hell's Angels MC. I vaguely knew that it shared the name of a real MC (motorcycle club), and I liked the creator's attitude. So I applied, and ever since then I've been an Angel of Death MC member, going from Prospect all the way up to President. Due to a massive uprising I resigned my position as President and Toke received my seal of approval as the next President.
GAMERTAG: tubbs51
DATE JOINED: May 4th, 2008
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto Series, Modern Warfare 3, Dead Island, Minecraft
CURRENT LOCATION: Spokane, Washington
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Zombie, Huntley Sport, Rancher, Buffallo
Real Life Bio: I'm 21 years-old (as of March, 2012) and I work at a major credit card company for their business credit card department. I am a big American football fan and a die-hard member of "12th Man Nation" (in layman's terms - I'm a Seattle Seahawks fan).

Z0MBIEStheyN0MBIESBiographies
ibfCJXbfx7o1lq.pngGang Bio: I am the comedic relief of the gang (pretty much) and have been told I sound like Kumar (of Harold & Kumar fame). During competitive matches on Grand Theft Auto IV, if I obtain the M4 assault rifle, kills will rack-up. AoD to me means the "three F's". Friends, Fun, and F*cking Fragging.
GAMERTAG: Z0MBIES N0MBIES
DATE JOINED: November 2nd, 2010
GAMES OF INTEREST: Battlefield 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Forza 4, Modern Warfare 2 (To Troll all of the 12 year-olds) Fallout, Minecraft
CURRENT LOCATION: Newnan, GA
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Turisimo, Sultan RS, Freeway, NRG-900
Real Life Bio: I'm a 16 year-old (as of March, 2012) who's big into weapons and military (as well as a member of my high school's Marine Corps Junior ROTC).

beep41Biographies
ivKG7lI7NNbsV.pngGang Bio: I'm here for a good time with good people. I'm here for a good time with good people. I'm here for a good time with good people. I'm here for a good time with good people. I'm here for a good time with good people. I'm here for a good time with good people *brain implodes*
GAMERTAG: beep411
DATE JOINED: March 22nd, 2009
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto IV, Battlefield 3, Red Dead Redemption, Forza 4, Modern Warfare 2
CURRENT LOCATION: Amish Country (Pennsylvania)
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Faction, Futo, Contender, Vader
Real Life Bio: I make art on computers and go to school. I make art on computers and go to school. I make art on computers and go to school. I make art on computers and go to school. I make art on computers and go to school. *brain implodes*

ILIKEFIREPLACESBiographies
ioo5v3l5kDGvi.pngGang Bio: After being expelled from a boarding school just east of Vice city in early 2009, a blossoming but Wise Calhole (ILIKEFIREPLACES) began a life on the run, eventually finding himself in Liberty City having ran out of Money and hookers. Being pretty desperate he took a job as an usher in an Erotic Cinema until he was abruptly thrown into Alderney Correctional Facility for allegedly 'Raping a piece of fruit'. Shortly after being released after his 10 month sentence he was contacted by the AoD and has been with them ever since. Recently he has been keeping himself anonymous and Acquiesce with the court order of not being in a 500 yard radius of a Fruit Market.
GAMERTAG: Calhole
DATE JOINED: August 14th 2011
GAMES OF INTEREST: Gta Series, Fallout, Battlefield
CURRENT LOCATION: Sheffield, England
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Freeway, Nrg-900, Serrano, Faction
Real Life Bio: I'm a 16 year old College Student (As of September 2012), Who plays games as a way of relaxing and as a getaway from my commendable, Suburban teenage life. I spend most of my time playing Football(Soccer), relaxing with friends or Playing games, Listening to music and watching movies. Basically the usual stuff... I also like long walks on sandy beaches.

gamesguruBiographies
iSBxQjqMLvjdn.pngGang Bio: Guru was brought into the Andolini Mafia, a young up starting crime family, in order to renovate one of their leading (and one of Liberty City's most notorious) restaurants. As Guru began work on the interior decorations, he noticed that the manager had created an anti-productive rift between him and his employees. Noticing this, Guru began to pry into the company's business. He would soon become aware that he was working on behalf of a crime organisation. Despite his love for art and design, Guru would use this opportunity to confront the manager (known by the name of Rollerball), and ask for a pivotal role in the gang's infrastructure.

As Guru rose the ranks and gained the trust of the family, it became apparent that he would be the heir to Rollerball's throne, who had since mysteriously disappeared and neglected the crime organisation he helped build. In the coming months of his rein, Guru would seek an alliance with The Exiles. A feared and deadly group of criminals. Guru wanted to toughen the knuckles of his men, and therefore issued a friendly combat challenge that The Exiles accepted and lost.

Guru saw an opportunity to become apart of The Exiles once he had gained their affections after displaying his admirable leadership skills. As the years past, Guru would help make the The Exiles the strongest and most powerful crime organisation in Bohan, a borough created by Satan himself. However, Guru would be made aware of a civil tension between the divisions within The Exiles. A departure spearheaded by Toke, Sideshow, Tonksi and Joeboi (previously a close acquaintance) would leave a serious dent the pride and reputation of The Exiles. Eventually Guru would retire after finding the struggle and stress unbearable. Although he still had a love for crime and gangs, so he joined the lower ranks of the Angels of Death who he had allied with shortly after their intense battle, a battle which helped both gangs appreciate each others presence and members. Guru would bring along a few remaining friends, including Aussiebusshmat (who would eventually depart from the scene) and Zelos.

The dust is yet to settle for Guru unfortunately. Using a number of connections he developed, Guru would quickly became a superior officer within Liberty City's police department, which has since given the Angels of Death a huge advantage over other gangs within the country. This move has created tension between them and number of newer gangs, who despise Guru's role within the police department and the perks he has gained from it. These young gangs have shown an evident lack of respect, with assassinations and heated words helping turn Liberty City into a burning ball of fire, a mess that Guru has to clean in order to stay within power. Which leads us to current time; Guru is patrolling the streets as a crooked mercenary, destroying small time crime families and soiling the name and security of various territories owned by a number of uprising and established crime families. No rest for the wicked.
GAMERTAG: D Games Guru
DATE JOINED: May 3rd, 2010
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto IV, Saints Row: The Third, Rayman Origins
CURRENT LOCATION: London, England
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Comet, Futo GT, Blista Compact
Real Life Bio: I am a mature yet insane excuse for a human being. I love music and writing, and I have combined both to create a passionate interest in becoming a rapper and music producer. Although I also find comfort in wrestling, literature, web design and videogames. The latter of which has been a love of mine since I was an ignorant and innocent child. An innocence the younger generations are quickly losing. I also find comfort in women, because their mostly awesome to talk to an ogle. Except the ones that are complete assholes or/and lack any self-respect.

BranacaneBiographies[/tr]
ioo5v3l5kDGvi.pngGang Bio: Rumoured to have been born with his face adorned with a Top hat and moustache, young Freckles had a promising start to life, being born into the English Royal Family and brought up in the Hamlet of Freckleton Shire. He knew what was right from an early age, his first words being “Get in the kitchen and bring me a sandwich woman!” However things quickly turned sour for the young freckly one, as he soon showed signs of his hair turning ginger. Cast out onto the street at the delicate age of 8 he soon learned to fend for himself, stealing and burning down houses as he went.

Eventually at the age of 18 after having his way with a sailors daughter, and wife, Freckles made his way to the promised lands of Liberty City. He was soon noticed by the Angels of Death for his wit and destructive capabilities and taken in to distract the Ginger they had already found themselves with. He quickly made his way into the gang and up the hierarchy, and it wasn’t long before young Freckles had made it into the Sgt at Arms position he finds himself in today. Now he enjoys nothing more than riding through the streets terrorising the Police, and shooting old women!
GAMERTAG: Cpt Freckles
DATE JOINED: November 24th, 2011
GAMES OF INTEREST: Grand Theft Auto Series, FIFA Series, Minecraft
CURRENT LOCATION: London, England
VEHICLE(S) OF CHOICE: Daemon, Zombie, Comet, Banshee, Buffalo
Real Life Bio: I've just started University and am reading Applied Geology, yes that does make me a scientist. I enjoy listening and playing music as I am a budding guitarist and vocalist with a couple of guys I play with on a casual level. I have a great group of friends that I go out with at the weekends, and an equally great set of mates on the forums that I can't get enough of either.

Hippybojangles & Jedi To Be Added

• Booze, beep41, GTAking33 and 4 others like this

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:32 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 08 February 2014 - 12:04 AM.

Reserved

• Booze, beep41, GTAking33 and 2 others like this

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:48 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 08 February 2014 - 12:04 AM.

Reserved

• beep41, GTAking33, Guns N R0se and 1 other like this

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:00 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 08 February 2014 - 12:04 AM.

Reserved

• Kinko XXV likes this

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:57 AM Edited by Ångels Of Death MC, 08 February 2014 - 12:04 AM.

Reserved

• Kinko XXV likes this

yay_waffles
  • yay_waffles

Original Waflcopter

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:08 AM

Soo yeah that works out rather nicely the first banner post will be for the latest event coming up. I do like what the Exiles did with the whole event log but I'm going to wait a bit see how to format it.. We may need more space for the other upcoming events but those don't have to be nearly as big. Hmm maybe a banner like thing for church for the two sections so everybody knows when church is by just looking at first post.

Dichune
  • Dichune

=A= Angels Of Death - Member

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:12 AM

1. PC
2. Dichune
2. Yes I've been in clans before for other games. I've been leaders, members and officers so I'm experienced with all levels of rankings, I'm a vivid GTA IV gamer and I would love to become a part of a gang if it's possible. I also am highly skilled at web development. So if your still looking for members for your gang I would be glad to join.

My Websites: Chiefrunningwater.com and File Facility

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (yay_waffles @ Mar 5 2009, 04:08)
Soo yeah that works out rather nicely the first banner post will be for the latest event coming up. I do like what the Exiles did with the whole event log but I'm going to wait a bit see how to format it.. We may need more space for the other upcoming events but those don't have to be nearly as big. Hmm maybe a banner like thing for church for the two sections so everybody knows when church is by just looking at first post.

Totally agree and way ahead of you boss. Gunna make a banner like that for every event we need and change it accordingly. Like when ever there is an event...the banner corresponding to the event will be header posted in the spot where the fight night banner is.
  • Kinko XXV likes this

yay_waffles
  • yay_waffles

Original Waflcopter

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:20 AM

Cool, and another PC gamer rhyme and the other dude will be pleased. Dizzy you can edit him in I'm done for the night.

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (yay_waffles @ Mar 5 2009, 04:20)
Cool, and another PC gamer rhyme and the other dude will be pleased. Dizzy you can edit him in I'm done for the night.

Will do! Night Doggy!

Welcome to the Club! Dich! icon14.gif
  • Kinko XXV likes this

Dichune
  • Dichune

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:56 AM

Cool yo biggrin.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:03 AM

sweet another PCer! and he knows website design. uh oh dizzy looks like you got so competition lol

Ångels Of Death MC
  • Ångels Of Death MC

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (StrappedEnd @ Mar 5 2009, 06:03)
sweet another PCer! and he knows website design. uh oh dizzy looks like you got so competition lol

always welcome....sorry im drinking to get drunk...gotta work early tomorrow. lol....ill pin you in dogg no worries.
  • Kinko XXV likes this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (spliinter17 @ Mar 5 2009, 02:08)
Andy serb: if you want to try and set up a match, think of a date and time (3 days notice if possible)then i will try and get bipolar and another squad member with us. send all the info about the match too so we cand ebate about it or whatever.

Friday, March 13th at 20 or 21 gmt.

Good time for you people?

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:45 AM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 05 March 2009 - 08:29 AM.

Thatx to who ever pined him in....the room is spinning right now...to much rummy in my tummy! but anyway....is the room spinning or is it just me?

*Itsa celebration bitches* alien.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:37 AM

@DizzyFromBooze: lol np man, btw I dig yer sig the AoD tat was a nice touch icon14.gif

"I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonator"
"Yeah? Up yours too, buddy!"
Best response ever lol

@Dichune: Right on, LordRhyme will be happy to see a new recruit cool.gif
And website design is a definite asset

@Angels: That reminds me, gonna try to make the Calendar on the website interactive so ya'll can post events directly on there (seeing as the Church Corkboard is barren). Also gotta say I like what you guys have done with the events thing on the frontpage, the Fight Night graphic came out pretty sweet (not that the old one wasn't cool, it was still pretty badass) biggrin.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:35 AM

@dizzy: what type of rummy is in your tummy? lol

@BMB: sweet man. this stuff shouldve been done sooner. but oh well sarcasm.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:37 AM Edited by Pr0xy_fl00d3r, 05 March 2009 - 11:41 AM.

QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Mar 4 2009, 21:26)
@Pr0xy_fl00d3r: I dunno which one of those I'd ride first lol (the bitch is the obvious answer  tounge.gif )

Personally, I'd scuttle her ass whilst were on the bike.
Hit two birds with one stone there.

@Dizzy: Thanks. Thats f*cking awesome
you wont see me for a while now ¬_¬

@Strapped: Loving the sig, nice bit of violence involving peoples loved ones is always a fun way to go.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:18 PM Edited by GTArv, 05 March 2009 - 01:38 PM.

Yo Dizzy any chance of doing something with this pic for me ................

<snip: Removing this link, there's some naughty stuff on that webpage :p >

I want one hotter than Proxy's hahahaha blush.gif

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (Dichune @ Mar 5 2009, 04:12)
1. PC
2. Dichune
2. Yes I've been in clans before for other games. I've been leaders, members and officers so I'm experienced with all levels of rankings, I'm a vivid GTA IV gamer and I would love to become a part of a gang if it's possible. I also am highly skilled at web development. So if your still looking for members for your gang I would be glad to join.

My Websites: Chiefrunningwater.com and File Facility

GREAT another pc gamer! cool.gif this is going very well icon14.gif
but where are the other pc gamers?!?!?!? confused.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 5 2009, 13:18)
I want one hotter than Proxy's hahahaha blush.gif

NO WAI!!!

She is hawt though blush.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

blush.gif looks like i ain't getting that one then !! hahaha will find something a little tamer

Proxy looks like you win angry.gif

Dichune
  • Dichune

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

Cool yo I want to play with some of you guys on GTA that have the PC at some point biggrin.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:35 PM

You guys think we should have Allies? I personally think Allies and Enemies is a useless notion, but it seems to be the trend again...
Seeing as we have an Allies section maybe we should use it tounge2.gif
lemme know what you guys think, and if you got any suggestions for allies (Forsaken maybe?)

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 5 2009, 16:29)
blush.gif looks like i ain't getting that one then !! hahaha will find something a little tamer

Proxy looks like you win angry.gif

I'll PM you the site where I got my girl from, cant post it here, its a naughty one ^_^

@ BMB: I think we should call a truce with The Lost, becasue thats what the angels and the lost wanted untill Billy Grey came out of jail and started going mental

GTAxKillah91
  • GTAxKillah91

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

1. What is your system (xbox/ps3/pc):Xbox360
2. What is your Gamer Tag/ID: GTAxKillah91
2. Have you been in a clan before?:yea, i used to be in a CoD clan

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

welcome abord killah. just a word of advice everyone needs to be active either on Live/PSN or here on these forums or have an excuse why you cant be active on live/PSN or on the forums.

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 5 2009, 19:38)

@ BMB: I think we should call a truce with The Lost, becasue thats what the angels and the lost wanted untill Billy Grey came out of jail and started going mental

A truce eh? then who's ass will we kick? tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users