» «
Photo

GTA: Chinatown Wars official site update

18 replies to this topic
GTASeriesVideos.com
  • GTASeriesVideos.com

GTA Series Videos

• Members

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:05 PM Edited by Budd, 27 February 2009 - 12:55 AM.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Official Site Updated.

Watch on YouTube (HD)

Watch on YouTube (HD)

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:27 PM

YoooooooooooooooY!!!! Alchemist killed that beat man!!!! What is the name of the song?, I gotta get that in the Iphone!!!

chngdman
  • chngdman

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

Jesus christ, that character video was awesome - very well edited. It made the game look playable.

On the other hand, the gameplay video made it look like sh*t. I'm not sold yet - it looks awesome, sure, but it does not look like it will be very fun in actually playing it.

I am watching closer now, and I might even buy a DS for this one title. IF the videos in the future make the things I def think looked retarded in the gameplay video look a little bit less retarded.

(mainly the actual action gameplay - I am not even commenting on that waste of time "hotwiring")

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

Ok the name of the song is "Like A Renegade" Performed by GhostFace Killa & MF Doom, Produced by Alchemist.

It is not on Itunes yet...so I am waiting.

Sound effects in the game sound really good.

I wonder what the game opening theme will be like.......

kongsnutz
  • kongsnutz

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:05 AM

AMAZIIIINNNGGG

Keith Ward
  • Keith Ward

Mark Ass Bitch Punk Trick Busta Fool

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (chngdman @ Feb 26 2009, 22:41)
Jesus christ, that character video was awesome - very well edited. It made the game look playable.

On the other hand, the gameplay video made it look like sh*t. I'm not sold yet - it looks awesome, sure, but it does not look like it will be very fun in actually playing it.

I am watching closer now, and I might even buy a DS for this one title. IF the videos in the future make the things I def think looked retarded in the gameplay video look a little bit less retarded.

(mainly the actual action gameplay - I am not even commenting on that waste of time "hotwiring")

Boo...

If you don't like it, go back to the San Andreas Stories forum and speculate for another 5 years.

I think it looks even more amazing now that I've seen the gameplay. I'm looking forward to the "mini-games", they should be a laugh.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:17 AM

Damn! Finally the trailer is released. The song and trailer was awesome man. I wonder if there's any other Wu-Tang Clan music in this game.

NTAuthority
  • NTAuthority

hell, no, tunnel, no

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY]
    Most Knowledgeable [Tech] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

Jumping through a billboard? It may sound strange, but does that mean billboards are one of the collectibles, like Unique Stunts in 3rd person GTAs?

Jamslice
  • Jamslice

Paramedic Fetus of the East

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

So uhhh is the game going to have songs with vocals and stuff?
Because otherwise it seems odd to commission a track with ghostface and doom, use it only for ads, and leave out doom's verse entirely.

Leo Colt
  • Leo Colt

Psychopathic Philantrophist

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:12 PM

This looks awesome. This is a long, long way away from GTA Advance.

I believe billboards are indeed another collectible. That's what was mentioned in a preview anyway.

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:32 PM

The graphics are awesome, love the part where the train passes over you, cant wait for this .

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Feb 27 2009, 07:17)
Damn! Finally the trailer is released. The song and trailer was awesome man. I wonder if there's any other Wu-Tang Clan music in this game.

There probably is.....That was just the trailer music.....No telling what the intro music will sound like. mercie_blink.gif

KGBeast
  • KGBeast

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

I'm hoping beyond hope that the music is both Licensed and original, but I'm not holding my breath for many vocal tracks.

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

Why the f*ck is it all just rap nowadays? I hate rap, it's so overrated and sh*t.

WhatsPoppin
  • WhatsPoppin

Spreading peace and friendship wherever I post

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:27 PM Edited by WhatsPoppin, 28 February 2009 - 05:33 PM.

Finally after waiting and seeing crappy screens this trailer not only shows the games "#1 on DS" graphics and shatters any of those haters "its just a crappy 2-D title" arguement did yall see that train part that was awesome, DEFINITE BUY ON RELEASE DAY if anything i cant tell if there are going to be similar to cars in GTA IV or new models i hope the Infernus is GTA IVish I wish they kept the LCPD design from GTA IV but thats just a little thing

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (The Horror Is Alive @ Feb 28 2009, 16:23)
Why the f*ck is it all just rap nowadays? I hate rap, it's so overrated and sh*t.

Speak for yourself, it's not sh*t, it's sh*t for YOU just like probably the music you listen is sh*t for me. And then face, it's the most popular genre out there at the moment and you can't do anything about it.

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (tony-resta @ Feb 28 2009, 18:52)
QUOTE (The Horror Is Alive @ Feb 28 2009, 16:23)

Speak for yourself, it's not sh*t, it's sh*t for YOU just like probably the music you listen is sh*t for me. And then face, it's the most popular genre out there at the moment and you can't do anything about it.

Just because something's more popular does not make it better. Very flawed argument.

GTASIX
  • GTASIX

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

the game looks kick ass. the 3d/slow mo when you do a stunt jump looks amazing.

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

Man I can not find "Like a Renegade" anywhere!!! When are they gonna release it??? I got like 27 Songs in my VCS folder on my Iphone, made a CTW folder and I am ready to fill it!!! Hurry up Ghostface and friend damn!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users