Quantcast

» «
Photo

Texturequality "Middle" but Chartextures "High"?

5 replies to this topic
boCa
  • boCa

wtf bbq?!

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:33 AM

Would it be possible to set the ingametexturequality on middle but the charactertextures are still high?
Or the world textures middle and everything else high? (cars, characters, weapons, etc)

I hate the lowquality textures of my clothingskins, but my gpu can't handle textures on high. -.-

simkas
  • simkas

That guy

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

You could open the files that contain the textures you want to be HQ with OpenIV and use the "change levels" function and change the level of the textures you want to 1. That would make the game always load the full quality of those textures. It might take a while to do and it might hurt your FPS a bit though.

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (simkas @ Feb 25 2009, 09:53)
You could open the files that contain the textures you want to be HQ with OpenIV and use the "change levels" function and change the level of the textures you want to 1. That would make the game always load the full quality of those textures. It might take a while to do and it might hurt your FPS a bit though.

Can't use openiv. It's too sh*tty and buggy.

boomer678
  • boomer678

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (a-k-t-w @ Feb 25 2009, 23:25)
QUOTE (simkas @ Feb 25 2009, 09:53)

Can't use openiv. It's too sh*tty and buggy.

use spark iv

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:41 AM

You can't. SparkIV doesn't have the feature.

MrKlorox
  • MrKlorox

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:47 AM

I am also interested in this. I noticed on my xbox the character textures look much more detailed than the medium setting on PC (examine the zipper teeth on your initial jacket to see what I mean).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users