Photo

Custom Ingot?

3 replies to this topic
DC93
  • DC93

Mako Eyes.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:55 AM

Earlier on I was in Free Mode with a couple of friends messing around and I jacked an Ingot to go and get a heli. Although this one was a metallic bergundy colour and had a bodykit. I didn't think that car had a custom version.

Anyone seen one/got one? I have pics which I'll upload tomorrow.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:24 AM

yeah, can be found in Hove Beach. Loses the roof rails the normal one has, adds a ground effects kit and rear window spoiler...says "VD90R" on the side skirt and as you mentioned it is that burgandy/metallic maroon color.

-XS

DC93
  • DC93

Mako Eyes.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:51 AM

Yup, that's bang on excactly what mine looked like. Never thought the Ingot of all cars would be custom though, will have to start searching for one in single player turn.gif

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:16 AM

just go near your old safehouse in hove beach and try to find a regular ingot or drive there in one...shouldnt be long and you'll start seeing the burgandy color driving around...grab one.

my fav modded car is probably still the hakumai...i liked it before i found the modded version but once i found it w/ ground effects and a rear spoiler...in bright red...i loved it. i still keep one at my safehouse on one of my gamesaves but i resprayed it black...which also looks great.

i found it funny that of all places in the game hove beach sports 4 modded cars and most other areas that have a gang or modded vehicles only have 2. only exception would be outside the alderney safehouse you can get the red/gold primo and cavalcade but can also get the blue sultan w/ rear spoiler and black (w/ blue luster) presidente w/ rear spoiler

-XS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users