Photo

Feroci/Feroci JDM VIP

4 replies to this topic
SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:12 AM

I like the Feroci and have seen them as traffic vehicles in black w/ black wheels but have been unable to reproduce the black paint color via the pay 'n spray...i have went in and out about 30 times and it has cycled thru its paint colors about 5 times and no black (no black and no black w/ black wheels).

reason i ask is b/c i really like the Feroci JDM VIP and would really like to have that particular car in black....i dont really care about the wheels being black but i cant seem to get this to work and wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck with this....if so what did you do, which pay 'n spray did you use, etc.

-XS

MP5
  • MP5

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:46 AM Edited by MP5, 21 February 2009 - 10:56 AM.

Isn't that version of the Feroci black to begin with?

Found out it's actually candy blue.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:26 AM

the JDM VIP variant is, as you mentioned, dark blue w/ gold rims...i'd love to have it in black w/ black rims....seems no one has any thoughts 2 offer

-XS

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:54 PM

Hey man, I love the Feroci and mine is black with the black wheels. Sentinels and Feroci's are the most stylish cars in the game for me. I also mostly wear the suite and tie like in Hitman.

Unfortunately I can't really help you. I didn't know there was a VIP Feroci? Anyone got a pic?

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE (ThePinkFloydSound @ Feb 23 2009, 19:54)
Hey man, I love the Feroci and mine is black with the black wheels. Sentinels and Feroci's are the most stylish cars in the game for me. I also mostly wear the suite and tie like in Hitman.

Unfortunately I can't really help you. I didn't know there was a VIP Feroci? Anyone got a pic?

here is a link to a thread on this forum with most of the modded cars listed including the JDM Feroci.

Modded Vehicle Thread

both the modded Feroci (JDM VIP on the license plate frame) and modded Intruder (VX logo on the rear trunk spoiler) can be found in Chinatown and in the areas immediately surrounding chinatown...they are both gang cars so beware if you hijack one...more than likely the driver will resist and is usually armed.

enjoy...oh BTW - as with most cars in GTA if you are only finding the modded feroci in chinatown or only finding the modded intruder just go back later driving something else and you should get the other one spawning...helps if you're driving the normal version of which ever one you're looking for too.

-XS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users