[III] Xbox Version

1,660 replies to this topic
stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

- The HUD is reflected in the cars.

Open the enbseries.ini file and make sure that below the [REFLECTION] you have this line:

UseCurrentFrameReflection=1

it must be =1

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

This mod is great! The only problem is that when I installed update 2.1 & followed the instructions the cars are still black. Any help?

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

You know what? Instead of replacing the particle.txd file (because it doesn't work) why don't you replace the gta3.exe file instead because it always works. When is the GTA3 Xbox mod v2.0 going to come out? By then it should be 200% done if you know what I mean.

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

After downloading update 2.1 for steam the cars are still black, I've tried many things but it still doesn't work. Maybe you should fix update 2.1.

ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings
  • ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings

Scrawny Git

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

I only want the new flame/explosion particles. Is there a way I can download those separately? They're still just textures in the particle.txd, right? Or are they a bit more complicated now?

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

Hey rmws. Can you make a full list of what you need to convert and what you will not convert? Just so we know what and what not to convert.

thebishop
  • thebishop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Is this mod complete? I mean did you get everything can you get from Xbox? For example you converted all high quality buildings or important ones?

AtteraTotusSanctus
  • AtteraTotusSanctus

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

I am using trees and pine trees models and textures on Liberty City MOD from Vice City, but when I go to Shoreside Vale (Liberty City) the trees when watching from afar becomes whites and only when you are near the trees textures returns to Norman, I think it is a model that has doesn´t been replaced, but I don´t find this file in .IMG file.

SPMODS
  • SPMODS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

THIS BROKE MY GAME!

After I installed it, I tried running the game executable but it won't start. It stays in the game folder!

PLEASE HELP!

Dani5ooo
  • Dani5ooo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by Dani5ooo, 30 December 2013 - 11:31 PM.

THIS BROKE MY GAME!

After I installed it, I tried running the game executable but it won't start. It stays in the game folder!

PLEASE HELP!

1. Install a clean GTA 3.

2. Run the gta3.exe and start a new game. There will be a textbox saying something like "Converting textures to optimal format for your video card".

3. After this the new game should start successfully. Now quit the game and install the Xbox mod over it.

4. Now everything should work.

5. If it's not working, I have no idea. xD

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

F#ck me? F#ck you! In fact, everyone has!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

I'm having problems with the models... the textures seem to be ok, but the models... I feel like playing a GTA III Lego Version.

Check it out:

https://imageshack.com/i/5m65ngj

Any solutions?

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Do you install 2 updates?

Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:03 PM Edited by Usman55, 13 January 2014 - 05:05 PM.

Yes.

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:51 PM Edited by undergroundvicious, 13 January 2014 - 06:51 PM.

Yes, I did everything on the instructions. I had some trouble with the white textures before, but I kept trying. Now I got Lego models.

AtteraTotusSanctus
  • AtteraTotusSanctus

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

The file iiiGFX.flt (Update 2 Xbox MOD v1.0) isn´t working with SilentPatch mod by: @SilentPL to version III, the headlights aren´t glowing.

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:57 PM Edited by UltraNuparu, 18 January 2014 - 05:15 AM.

Is this mod dead? Or is rmws. still working on it? There is still a pretty long way to go:

Finger animations.

HD audio.

Bone animations (I would suggest copying it from the 10th anniversary edition).

Start menu.

Headlights glow.

Non-boxey headlight effect.

More Xbox-matching reflections.

Icon behind the track player.

Compatibility with graphics card.

I might have missed some things but yeah. All of this is possible but it's going to take a lot of work and dedication to finish this 100%, and I do mean A LOT. As a big fan of this mod, I would like to contribute. What should I do? And how?

AtteraTotusSanctus
  • AtteraTotusSanctus

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:56 PM Edited by AtteraTotusSanctus, 18 January 2014 - 05:55 PM.

­­­­­­

Is this mod dead? Or is rmws. still working on it? There is still a pretty long way to go:

Finger animations.

HD audio.

Bone animations (I would suggest copying it from the 10th anniversary edition).

Start menu.

Headlights glow.

Non-boxey headlight effect.

More Xbox-matching reflections.

Icon behind the track player.

Compatibility with graphics card.

I might have missed some things but yeah. All of this is possible but it's going to take a lot of work and dedication to finish this 100%, and I do mean A LOT. As a big fan of this mod, I would like to contribute. What should I do? And how?

Light Return mod by: @DimZet13 link: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=25189

SilentPatch mod by: @SilentPL to version III link: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=25368

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

Who is in charge of this mod right now?

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

I think it's been abandoned. No one responses to the questions, the mod was left here, and that's all. It was a great mod, really interesting. I gave up. I don't know how to fix my models issues (like I said before, they look like Lego or Playmobil - textures ok, but models...). I really would like some modder to convert the textures from iOS or Android versions, 'cause they're just great. But no one will do it.

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

Really? Hmm  :sly:.

Crashlone
  • Crashlone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:58 PM Edited by Crashlone, 26 January 2014 - 11:15 AM.

Q: Are you going to make Vice City Xbox conversion?
A: No. However, I would like to port GTA3 Xbox mod to GTA Liberty City someday.

Have any changes this Port realese?

Rim
  • Rim

sup

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

The mod is not abandoned, it is finished. Stuff that is left to do is really hard to achieve and requires great programming skills. So yeah, unless someone like Silent joins the team, you won't see any more updates :p

oh, wait..

there is one update available

I made a fix for those of you who are using Xbox mod with SilentPatch and complain about headlights not working properly. http://upload.tjbp.net/0001.zip

Just delete the old iiigfx.flt and replace it with this version. Also delete headlight.asi and RefFix.asi from main gta3 folder (where EXE is).

About Xbox Liberty City..

Well, I haven't got time nor interest to work on it, although I started converting some models months ago. Maybe one day it'll be released:)

• Usman55, Silent and Mr. Jago like this

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

The mod is not abandoned, it is finished. Stuff that is left to do is really hard to achieve and requires great programming skills. So yeah, unless someone like Silent joins the team, you won't see any more updates :p

Gah, what sort of stuff is this? Seeing as you do ASI stuff too these may be too complex for me aswell :pp

AtteraTotusSanctus
  • AtteraTotusSanctus

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

oh, wait..

I made a fix for those of you who are using Xbox mod with SilentPatch and complain about headlights not working properly. http://upload.tjbp.net/0001.zip

Just delete the old iiigfx.flt and replace it with this version. Also delete headlight.asi and RefFix.asi from main gta3 folder (where EXE is).

Well, I haven't got time nor interest to work on it, although I started converting some models months ago. Maybe one day it'll be released:)

Thanks!

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

oh, wait..

Good to know you didn't abandoned your mod.

Do you have any clue about the issue I'm having? I don't know what's the problem with the models... I'm pretty sure
I did everything on instructions, I just can't understand what's happening... 

Here's the picture that I posted about my problem:

I really would appreciate some help here.

Rangerdanger1100
  • Rangerdanger1100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by Rangerdanger1100, 31 January 2014 - 03:14 AM.

I downloaded the file but I can't seem to get it to work after I delete the txd.dir file like installation recommends and I cannot find the txd.img under models or anywhere. I'm using windows 7 and the game was purchased through steam. This is the first time I've tried modding a game before so any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

djdori11
  • djdori11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

oh, wait..

Can someone re-upload the fix please? It says file not found...

AtteraTotusSanctus
  • AtteraTotusSanctus

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

oh, wait..

Can someone re-upload the fix please? It says file not found...

Link: http://www.mediafire...x1k9s9/0001.zip

• djdori11 likes this

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Everything changes.

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

I downloaded the file but I can't seem to get it to work after I delete the txd.dir file like installation recommends and I cannot find the txd.img under models or anywhere. I'm using windows 7 and the game was purchased through steam. This is the first time I've tried modding a game before so any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

Does Steam supports mods?

UltraNuparu
  • UltraNuparu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:17 AM

Gah, what sort of stuff is this? Seeing as you do ASI stuff too these may be too complex for me aswell :pp

Dude, really? You are the first one to find out how to put helicopters in GTA 3, FREAKING HELICOPTERS!! I think you can handle with a little conversion, I think you should give it a go. By the way, loving the SilentPatch, you should make one for GTA SA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users