Photo

[III] Xbox Version HD

2,407 replies to this topic
lolnigga
  • lolnigga

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by lolnigga, 3 weeks ago.

thanks Rim.

edit: didn't mean to bump a page, so might as well ask, is the PS2 timecyc different and if so how to install it, and if anyone has the carcol values of LCS taxi yellow? Cabbie doesn't have a rear license plate

ermaccer
  • ermaccer

I can mod everything.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

thanks Rim.

edit: didn't mean to bump a page, so might as well ask, is the PS2 timecyc different and if so how to install it, and if anyone has the carcol values of LCS taxi yellow?

LCS Taxi:

The Duke Of Nukes
  • The Duke Of Nukes

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by The Duke Of Nukes, 3 weeks ago.

Hows the individual finger animations coming along? Cuz if theres one thing thats missing thats kind of bothering me, its the finger animations. Have you been working on it? Is there any progress?

EDIT: Theres something wrong with my apostrophes. They wont show up! Its killing me! I look like one of those internet kids/trolls that dont know how to type anything! Whats going on? Maybe the English gods finally figured out that nobody uses apostrophes anymore and wiped them out of existence or something. THIS IS ARMAGEDDON! HELP! AAAHHH!

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hows the individual finger animations coming along? Cuz if theres one thing thats missing thats kind of bothering me, its the finger animations. Have you been working on it? Is there any progress?

EDIT: Theres something wrong with my apostrophes. They wont show up! Its killing me! I look like one of those internet kids/trolls that dont know how to type anything! Whats going on? Maybe the English gods finally figured out that nobody uses apostrophes anymore and wiped them out of existence or something. THIS IS ARMAGEDDON! HELP! AAAHHH!

About the animation thing you should ask TheHero since he is the author of Skin & Bones (which was used in this mod). But probably it won't happen (or at least in near future)

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 3 weeks ago

thanks Rim.

edit: didn't mean to bump a page, so might as well ask, is the PS2 timecyc different and if so how to install it, and if anyone has the carcol values of LCS taxi yellow?

LCS Taxi:

Or,

Taxi 6,98, 6,6, 6,0

If you want to use it in GTA III. Pretty much grabbed these from Mobile version.

Gundog
  • Gundog

EnTrance

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Gundog, 3 weeks ago.

Taxi 6,98, 6,6, 6,0

If you want to use it in GTA III. Pretty much grabbed these from Mobile version.

I prefer the LCS carcol value as well, it adds the orange hue NYC cabs had as opposed to the weird lemony tinge in vanilla. I abstain from using the 0 value on anything apart from Mafia as it looks way too dark to portray unpainted plastic.

Edit: although admittedly, most cars look like trash due to their shoddy texture work. SA/Stories nailed that part.

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 3 weeks ago

Taxi 6,98, 6,6, 6,0

I prefer the LCS carcol value as well, it adds the orange hue NYC cabs had as opposed to the weird lemony tinge in vanilla. I abstain from using the 0 value on anything apart from Mafia as it looks way too dark to portray unpainted plastic.

Edit: although admittedly, most cars look like trash due to their shoddy texture work. SA/Stories nailed that part.

I was porting the LCS Mobile for my stories mod and was able to use the exact color values as the LCS Mobile by re-defining the carcols to match the mobile version. It was fun. Had to covert the cars from the Mobile port so that they looked better. Taxis always looked best in LCS, IMO. The variant using 0 is a rare spawned one I believe. It's the one with black bumper on it.

lolnigga
  • lolnigga

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

The mission 'Grand Theft Auto' is impossible to complete because the garage door does not close to despawn the collected cars. Will report on more bugs after going through the game completely

The only mods installed apart fro this pack (and skygfx + @&B) are xbox cshead and burtsabletyres.asi, so I doubt they cause conflict.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users