[III] Xbox Version HD

2,378 replies to this topic
LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Look into your settings? You might have screwed it up there yourself by setting it to use a controller?

Zenkiro
  • Zenkiro

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Look into your settings? You might have screwed it up there yourself by setting it to use a controller?

Already did that, the configs are correct, keyboard is working but the problem with mouse persist, looks like the camera is locked, the left and right button is working.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

that usually happens when the controlset is on classic a.k.a. PS2 style which needs a controller and does not allow looking with the mouse, I suspected that is the problem since the mouse works in menu's.

Zenkiro
  • Zenkiro

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Zenkiro, 2 weeks ago.

that usually happens when the controlset is on classic a.k.a. PS2 style which needs a controller and does not allow looking with the mouse, I suspected that is the problem since the mouse works in menu's.

This is happening in both settings, the camera is locked like the default view in car, totally locked.

Edit: The problem is somewhere on update 1, I will keep looking to see where is this problematic file. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me so far.    :D

thedankknight
  • thedankknight

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Guys help me! I keep getting wasted when near the sea and sometimes randomly! I cant get any missions done after this mod :(

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted A week ago

Guys help me! I keep getting wasted when near the sea and sometimes randomly! I cant get any missions done after this mod :(

Did you do a clean install of this mod? Post a screenshot of what happens. Does your game get stuck after this? Wasted should bring you back to hospital and there should be no issues with missions.

thedankknight
  • thedankknight

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

[quote name="Kaniel Outis" post="1069845061" timestamp="1505620685"]
[/quote]Did you do a clean install of this mod? Post a screenshot of what happens. Does your game get stuck after this? Wasted should bring you back to hospital and there should be no issues with missions.[/quote]

I installed the mod after I already did several missions. At first everything was ok until i wonder off near the sea and I randomly fell in water and drowned. The second time is during a mission I just randomly died out of nowhere, I wasnt even near the sea! thats why I cant get any missions done :(

Rim
  • Rim

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I installed the mod after I already did several missions. At first everything was ok until i wonder off near the sea and I randomly fell in water and drowned. The second time is during a mission I just randomly died out of nowhere, I wasnt even near the sea! thats why I cant get any missions done :(

Enable Frame Sync in display menu, because that sounds like a typical game physics glitch when the framerate is too high.

• Kaniel Outis likes this

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 3 days ago

Jus frame limiter should be fine. Btw sometimes the game crashes for me. It seems kinda random and usually the process ends withiut any error messages. The game just close. Probably it's hits some limit, who knows? I happened several times during the mission 'Bait' right after I met the first columbian car in Pike Creek.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users