[III] Xbox Version HD

2,377 replies to this topic
LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Look into your settings? You might have screwed it up there yourself by setting it to use a controller?

Zenkiro
  • Zenkiro

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Look into your settings? You might have screwed it up there yourself by setting it to use a controller?

Already did that, the configs are correct, keyboard is working but the problem with mouse persist, looks like the camera is locked, the left and right button is working.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

that usually happens when the controlset is on classic a.k.a. PS2 style which needs a controller and does not allow looking with the mouse, I suspected that is the problem since the mouse works in menu's.

Zenkiro
  • Zenkiro

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by Zenkiro, A week ago.

that usually happens when the controlset is on classic a.k.a. PS2 style which needs a controller and does not allow looking with the mouse, I suspected that is the problem since the mouse works in menu's.

This is happening in both settings, the camera is locked like the default view in car, totally locked.

Edit: The problem is somewhere on update 1, I will keep looking to see where is this problematic file. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me so far.    :D

thedankknight
  • thedankknight

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

Guys help me! I keep getting wasted when near the sea and sometimes randomly! I cant get any missions done after this mod :(

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 4 days ago

Guys help me! I keep getting wasted when near the sea and sometimes randomly! I cant get any missions done after this mod :(

Did you do a clean install of this mod? Post a screenshot of what happens. Does your game get stuck after this? Wasted should bring you back to hospital and there should be no issues with missions.

thedankknight
  • thedankknight

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 3 days ago

[quote name="Kaniel Outis" post="1069845061" timestamp="1505620685"]
[/quote]Did you do a clean install of this mod? Post a screenshot of what happens. Does your game get stuck after this? Wasted should bring you back to hospital and there should be no issues with missions.[/quote]

I installed the mod after I already did several missions. At first everything was ok until i wonder off near the sea and I randomly fell in water and drowned. The second time is during a mission I just randomly died out of nowhere, I wasnt even near the sea! thats why I cant get any missions done :(

Rim
  • Rim

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I installed the mod after I already did several missions. At first everything was ok until i wonder off near the sea and I randomly fell in water and drowned. The second time is during a mission I just randomly died out of nowhere, I wasnt even near the sea! thats why I cant get any missions done :(

Enable Frame Sync in display menu, because that sounds like a typical game physics glitch when the framerate is too high.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users