YOEL_44
  • YOEL_44

Universal GTA file finder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

USE 1.0 EXE Thats it

Ehm, yeah  :sui: , I'm using it already, the same exact one as Rim (2.383.872 bytes), and yeah, It's not been my first time doing all of this, I'm asking because something is different and I cannot spot the way to fix it, anyone has get it working? And if so, how did you get it up and running?

Also, Rim, do you want a remake of the original pager in 512x512, It's not too big but it's pretty accurate.

• SolidFrost likes this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Special Vehicles Collector

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by NOskillx, A week ago.

Spoiler

USE 1.0 EXE Thats it

Ehm, yeah  :sui: , I'm using it already, the same exact one as Rim (2.383.872 bytes), and yeah, It's not been my first time doing all of this, I'm asking because something is different and I cannot spot the way to fix it, anyone has get it working? And if so, how did you get it up and running?

Also, Rim, do you want a remake of the original pager in 512x512, It's not too big but it's pretty accurate.

solution is you need uncheck read only for all gta 3 folder thats one 2 you should run it in Windows xp 3 run it as administrator now it should work OR if you want you need replace particle.txd because that cause game to crash for some reason.

also about Pager Rim said something that he will remake pager and some other stuff in menu also fix some bugs In next update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users