Photo

100% TLAD Checklist

306 replies to this topic
CassiusDio
  • CassiusDio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

@Radioman - There are two other places you can go arm wrestling and those are against the Angels of Death and a Black Biker Gang (forgotten their name). You have to approach the games without weapons otherwise they will attack.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (CassiusDio @ Saturday, Mar 3 2012, 19:06)
@Radioman - There are two other places you can go arm wrestling and those are against the Angels of Death and a Black Biker Gang (forgotten their name). You have to approach the games without weapons otherwise they will attack.

Thanks, however, Do you know where those are at? Cause I ran into that problem on the PS3 version-didn't have that problem on PC, as I remembered that problem from PS3 and did that early on for PC...I asked that, as I have the storyline complete on PS3- and am going for 100%-almost there just have a few more tasks to do.

CassiusDio
  • CassiusDio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

The AoD location is by the Clubhouse that you steal the drugs from with Billy and the gang. The second is in northern Algonquin not far from the Pay and Spray and Luis' save house in TBoGT.

metalgrunge17
  • metalgrunge17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Awesome, i will use it for making some comparison in my game copy.

I didn't buy gta 4 but until two weeks ago, I'm totally addicted to it. I wish I would have get into it earlier, now the online multiplayer is hard to get some people there, and me having almost no experience nobody wants to play with me sad.gif
For the GTA 5 I will be first on line smile.gif

XxSea12HawksxX
  • XxSea12HawksxX

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:49 AM

Even before GTA V was announced, I've been playing all three GTA IV Story lines all over again. Well, this time around with TLAD I opted to go for the Seagulls before doing much of anything else. I got all the way up 41 using the handy Seagull Guide that you guys have provided and well.... there's a problem. After getting the next to last Seagull #49, it said that there are Six Seagulls left. Bull sh*t! How can there be six seagulls left, when I went all the way up to 41 before even saving my game? Then coming back and picking up where I left off, there should have been only 9 left. Not six when I am on number 49. WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!?!?!

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it a bull sh*t glitch or what? I'm pissed, for having wasted the time trying to get the 100% Checklist, only to have it all be for not. F**k it! I'm not doing it over. 'Nuff said! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

XxSea12HawksxX
  • XxSea12HawksxX

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (metalgrunge17 @ Monday, Mar 5 2012, 20:02)
Awesome, i will use it for making some comparison in my game copy.

I didn't buy gta 4 but until two weeks ago, I'm totally addicted to it. I wish I would have get into it earlier, now the online multiplayer is hard to get some people there, and me having almost no experience nobody wants to play with me sad.gif
For the GTA 5 I will be first on line smile.gif

Welcome to the world of GTA IV. Yeah, there's not many people Online with GTA IV Multiplayer anymore. You'll be lucky to catch people on Free Roam with TBOGT, but you're s.o.l if you're expecting to find anyone online for GTA IV and TLAD. I jumped on TLAD a few months back and was the only one for a solid two hours before I said screw it and bailed.

I can't wait to see what Multiplayer options there are for GTA V. 'Nuff said!

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

What the hell do those 3d glasses mean?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

Here's my TLAD 100% save.
50 Gang wars, Killed Brian. PM me for more info or if the link is expired.
http://gtasnp.com/download/38022

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users