Photo

What do the FIB officers look like?

19 replies to this topic
TimC
  • TimC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:25 AM

I'm curious as to what they look like. I've seen NOOSE officers, they're the ones wearing helmets and body armour and stuff.

What bout FIB?

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:35 AM

They wear bulletproof vests and have badges right in front of their chest. They have white/grey hair too.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

They also seem to be carrying elephant guns!!!! biggrin.gif

MP5
  • MP5

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

Pictar for great justice!
user posted image

usherftw
  • usherftw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:59 PM

They all look like part of the McReary's

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

Thanks for the screenshot, MP5. colgate.gif

TimC
  • TimC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:27 AM

Thank you very much MP5!
Your screenshot is greatly appreciated!

Funny thing, I got a six star wanted level, but I don't see them.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:33 AM

Damn fine screen shot MP5. Thanks for that. Good grief, they look like clones! wow.gif

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (TimC @ Feb 17 2009, 05:27)
Funny thing, I got a six star wanted level, but I don't see them.

With a 6-Star Wanted Level, you’ll either get the FIB agents or the SWAT teams in the Enforcer… very rarely do you ever get both at the same time, if ever.

So if you see the SWAT Teams, you’ll most likely not see the FIB agents… you’ll have to clear or drop your Wanted Level, then raise it again, and keep on doing that over and over until the FIB agents appear instead.

Also, if you listen to the police dispatch radio, you’ll hear whether they’re dispatching either FIB or SWAT to your location.

I’ve done a lot of side-missions & Flying Rats with a 6-Star Wanted Level, and I hate those guys… they are vicious!!

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (usherftw @ Feb 16 2009, 14:59)
They all look like part of the McReary's

Damn, i laughed, that was a funny comment biggrin.gif

Murcchachosa
  • Murcchachosa

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

Great pic!

ROFL FIB

"Are you FIB?"
"FIB?! Do I look homosexual?!"

syrdax
  • syrdax

Serial gamer

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:30 PM Edited by syrdax, 18 February 2009 - 12:42 PM.

I do prefer NOOSE guys, they are not as "dangerous" as FIB...
user posted image

As someone said, FIB and NOOSE guys don't come together or are exclusive for star ranking. They come on fourth star and you'll get one or another. "Dispatch Noose team to..." or "Dispatch FIB team to..."

By the way, in Playboy's crib, you can kill millions of cops without getting hurt, and you can even get ammo for free from bodies... oh, you can even hit a rocket right at the door and won't get hurt, and the fire remains forever, burning anyone who wants to come in ^^

user posted image

sputz mcenzie
  • sputz mcenzie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:44 AM

ronald mcdonald

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (syrdax @ Feb 18 2009, 12:30)

By the way, in Playboy's crib, you can kill millions of cops without getting hurt, and you can even get ammo for free from bodies... oh, you can even hit a rocket right at the door and won't get hurt, and the fire remains forever, burning anyone who wants to come in ^^

Thanks for the siege info. on Playboy's crib, but what about the poor bloke behind the desk when you first go in (always says "Allright?" and stuff)? Does he scarper when the trouble starts? I'm worried now. sad.gif

pizza guy
  • pizza guy

Power!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

Funny you should say that they don't both appear, I had both of them appear, I was exploring the airport, and got an insta 4 star wanted level. I jumped in the nearest vehicle i could find, which happened to be a plane refuelling truck, and then proceeded on the slowest police chase ever to the pay and spray. I drove past a NOOSE truck, as well as a FIB car.

syrdax
  • syrdax

Serial gamer

• Members

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for the siege info. on Playboy's crib, but what about the poor bloke behind the desk when you first go in (always says "Allright?" and stuff)? Does he scarper when the trouble starts? I'm worried now

Jeje... he says "allright" and nothing else, he doesn't even cough. There are sometimes 2 guys on those chairs, the one in Niko's side is a must go; the other just sits there scared. If you just look at the "guard" behind the desk, he doesn't even blink (some of them on docks shoot you as soon as you shoot dozingoff.gif ). The moment you point him with a weapon, he start saying things (he doesn't shoot back notify.gif ) like "be careful with that gun son" or "don't point that thing on me son"... after a while, gets annoying so I shut him moto_whistle.gif .
He's no problem at all.
I guess that in Francis' anything can happen, as far as other places, every time I went 6 stars, I never got them Noose and FIB guys together.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:39 AM

I remember that guy behind the desk one time, saying "Allright", then Niko logged into the computer there, but when I logged Niko out I did it too quickly and it brought up a defensive stance with Niko's fists up. The guy then challenged Niko to a fight and was getting agitated and hopping around behind the desk with his fists up! It seemed so strange for such a usually passive character.

I note that if you don't go into the lift, and go back out the front door, he does say "Ok then, see you again, goodbye", or something like that.

Still don't think I could shoot him though. Poor old dude. dozingoff.gif

Yorpie
  • Yorpie

I fought the law, and the law lost.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

I know this topic is really old but seriously, am I the only one who thinks the NOOSE team is way harder than the FIB?

FIB drive in buffalo's, wich you can destroy very easily with an SMG or assault rifle. The windows are not bullet proof so you sometimes can kill all of them before they even have a chance to take their gun. The officers themself only have a bullet proof vest and thats it. And when you are getting chased by the FIB the roadblocks will exist out of police cars and the gunners in the helicopters are normal police officers.

NOOSE units have bullet proof vests, helmets,... They prefer a tactical run wich gives you less chance to hit them in the head. Their Enforcers are bulletproof and the front window is also bullet proof, wich makes them prety hard to kill when they are inside their vehicle. When you are getting chased by the NOOSE, the helicopter gunners will be NOOSE officers wich means that the gunners also have a bullet proof vest. And the roadblocks exist out of Enforcers wich are a lot harder to smash through than a bunch of normal cruisers or patriots.

So, if I hear 'dispatching FIB team to...', I know I will last long but when I hear 'dispatching NOOSE team to', than... well, I won't last that long...

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:19 AM

They look Italian... confused.gif

SpicyMonkey123
  • SpicyMonkey123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by SpicyMonkey123, 25 August 2013 - 11:13 PM.

The FIB is the FBI in gta the FIB is also more dangerous 1 way you know the FIB is coming is if you see a black unmarked vehicle that looks similar to a Dodge Charger they send packs of 4 they wear jackets and alot of them look like old men they have automatic weapons and i'ts unlikely to see N.O.O.S.E which is the S.W.A.T and the FIB at the same time in Gta5 there will be an FIB headquarters because Micheal (The Rich Guy) does work with the FIB in the storyline the FIB is without a dought the most dangerous officers in the game but the agents suck ass at driving tounge.gif N.O.O.S.E is tactical but the FIB is a strong force! you will usually start seeing the FIB in 4 to 6 stars the FIB dress like lawyers some of them and in 4 stars and the FIB comes they won't stop the MINUTE you take out an FIB team they send more and they will just keep coming as well as police officers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users