Photo

Vehicle Manifest

272 replies to this topic
adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

If anyone's interested, I've added HD pics of all the vehicles to the site: http://www.gta4.net/...ed/vehicles.php

I haven't seen the special Yankee yet - how does it differ to the regular Yankee?

Is this the new packer? :

user posted image

Carnage1120
  • Carnage1120

Misanthropic Wiseguy

• Members

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (adamcs @ Aug 11 2009, 20:59)
If anyone's interested, I've added HD pics of all the vehicles to the site: http://www.gta4.net/...ed/vehicles.php

I haven't seen the special Yankee yet - how does it differ to the regular Yankee?

user posted image

Why is there a tank where the ramp is supposed to be?
And why does the ramp go through the tank?

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (Carnage1120 @ Aug 11 2009, 21:17)
Why is there a tank where the ramp is supposed to be?
And why does the ramp go through the tank?

Why do people give guns to monkeys?

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:47 AM

Why are we going off-topic here?

As for the..tanker/ramp, i've never seen this. Glitch? I don't know. I've seen the Ramp and the Tanker, but not both at the same time in one. Also, the ramp used to stop at the cab. So, there wouldn't be any ramps going OVER the cab and there wasn't any "poles" holding the ramp in the front. notify.gif WTF!

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

Thats one of the special/glitched gang war vehicles.

There are many special vehicles available in gang wars, such as Blue and Creme Slamvans, Blue and Creme Gang Burrito's.

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Aug 28 2009, 17:55)
Thats one of the special/glitched gang war vehicles.

There are many special vehicles available in gang wars, such as Blue and Creme Slamvans, Blue and Creme Gang Burrito's.

I have done over a hundred gangwars if you count the two times I've finished the game and I have never seen any of those vehicles you claim are available in gangwars.

But then I have played hundreds of hours of IV and today I shot someone and I was attacked by a random guy with an AK somewhere in north Algonquin! Never saw that before either... So aybe you are right.

Could you post a picture of any of those vehicles? I would love to see them. Especially the Gang Burritos.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:30 AM

I was taken by surpirse when I foudn the special Gang Burrito. I'll try and get picstures today. The quality will be terrible seeing the only method available will be my camera phone, but I'll try to get pics of all the special vehicles. I wrote down a list somewhere...

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Aug 29 2009, 08:30)
I was taken by surpirse when I foudn the special Gang Burrito. I'll try and get picstures today. The quality will be terrible seeing the only method available will be my camera phone, but I'll try to get pics of all the special vehicles. I wrote down a list somewhere...

http://www.gamefaqs....le/955085/55847 This is a pretty complete list as well.

hugorohden
  • hugorohden

That girl's a genius! I think she's serious!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (florisinfernus @ Aug 29 2009, 15:44)

http://www.gamefaqs....le/955085/55847 This is a pretty complete list as well.

cool, thanks

Lancer1990
  • Lancer1990

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:41 PM

I don't really like the new cars.. I sorta feel some of them kinda ruin the Liberty City... Like that little hatchback and the towtruck.. I don't think they fit but... oh well xD

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

What a bullsh*tter you are.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

Look mate, acusse me of what you like, I got your message but I've been buisy because I actually have a life instead of wanking off to the thought of one the prostitutes from GTA doing sh*t to ya, watch your mouth son.
And I'm sorry but I aint gonna stand for some mug calling me a bullsh*tter, when in actual fact I have life! I have a girlfriend and I have friends so I need to spare some time for them, not for an internet forum.

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:59 PM Edited by florisinfernus, 12 September 2009 - 01:01 PM.

Wow, sorry for pointing out your posts are filled with bullsh*t. I understand that taking and uploading a picture (which would at least take 2 minutes) within a week after promising to do it the very same day, would be super hard. I'm sure your super busy life was so coowl and busy that those 2 minutes were way to long even though you have had time during the last few weeks to make other posts because they accidently didn't interfere with your awesome life. The fact that you could've uploaded and posted these pictures in the time you made this post isn't ironic at all.

Secondly, I truly believe that these colours are actually available on these vehicles because I've played over 120 gang wars and there is a good chance that having played about every gang war scenario possible, I still haven't seen them.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:18 PM

Look mate, why are you even getting so wound up about a video game? It took me over 100 gang wars to find the Gang Burrito during gangs wars, so I suggest you watch your mouth over the internet cause;
a-its only a f*cking game for Christs sake
b-you dont know who your threatening.
so f*ck off and go do more gang wars until you find the special vehicles, and come back when you find them, or stand here and call me a bullsh*tter all you like, cause if you run your mouth, I'm gonna stand up for myself, so seriously f*ck off or atleast stop running your mouth.

thanks prick.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

I was wondering could you two take this to pm rather than having a handbag fight in public on the forum ? It is incredibly embarrassing watching you both behave like children.

Forum 1
  • Forum 1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (adamcs @ Aug 11 2009, 20:59)

user posted image

I have seen both the Yankee and the Packer colgate.gif
The Yankee is one of the Albanians(?) vehicles and is see-through in the back
(You can see the boxes and the nails on the side

As for those who say they haven't seeen the glitch vehicles, I only just encountered the industrial battle (gang is standing around nuclear power plant)

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (CharmingCharlie @ Sep 12 2009, 20:52)
I was wondering could you two take this to pm rather than having a handbag fight in public on the forum ? It is incredibly embarrassing watching you both behave like children.

Alright look, I'm not going slag off florinsinfernus, and I can understand what you mean because it is stupid me and him arguing over a forum thread, I just standing up for myself, and yeah I've said things I shouldnt have, so any punishment I get should be served to florinsinfernus aswell.

on topic, I believe it is the Mule that the Albanian gang use. the one that looks like it lacks side curtains? yeah thats the one.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:42 PM

I don't want to punish either of you, I just want to stop you from having this scrap in public. If I wanted to punish you both I would have done so by now. Let's see who the bigger man is here and just drop it and get back to the topic

Dionn
  • Dionn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:45 PM Edited by Dionn, 30 November 2009 - 02:46 PM.

I would die for a Regina in regular GTA IV. It is a beautiful old station wagon.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

jackrobsonlongford
  • jackrobsonlongford

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:48 PM

Are they common in TLAD?
I haven't bought a copy of tlad yet and I'm curious.

Tipper
  • Tipper

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:10 AM

No, the Regina can only be obtained in one mission, by failing it or "double driving" it and the Slamvan (means driving one of the two, then go back to the other, driving it etc) because you are told to drive the Slamvan to a location.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (florisinfernus @ Sep 12 2009, 08:59)
Wow, sorry for pointing out your posts are filled with bullsh*t. I understand that taking and uploading a picture (which would at least take 2 minutes) within a week after promising to do it the very same day, would be super hard. I'm sure your super busy life was so coowl and busy that those 2 minutes were way to long even though you have had time during the last few weeks to make other posts because they accidently didn't interfere with your awesome life. The fact that you could've uploaded and posted these pictures in the time you made this post isn't ironic at all.

Secondly, I truly believe that these colours are actually available on these vehicles because I've played over 120 gang wars and there is a good chance that having played about every gang war scenario possible, I still haven't seen them.

Hey, sorry I'm late for posting this as I just got the PS3 version but check it out. Forgive me for the quality. PSP camera is the only recording device I have, lol.

BorgX666
  • BorgX666

Her ^ Resistance Is Futile

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:28 PM

does any one know where i can find a parked up Sanchez in TLAD, ever since i started playing ive not seen 1 driving around (except in the bike races)

MP5
  • MP5

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (BorgX666 @ Apr 21 2010, 18:28)
does any one know where i can find a parked up Sanchez in TLAD, ever since i started playing ive not seen 1 driving around (except in the bike races)

It's possible to find one when one of Angus' Bike Theft asks you to steal a Sanchez. If you managed to gain control of the bike, other Sanchez's will eventually show up on the road. Steal one of these bikes and store it at a safehouse, then complete or fail the mission.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:42 PM Edited by mincemate003, 27 April 2010 - 09:13 PM.

edit- nevermind, accidental post

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

I've fallen in love with the Hakuchou Custom, that bike is amazing!
Hope people would get online for some races though!

I haven't played this in so long.

Anyone know why the cheat for this bike would be in my phone?

B.Marian23
  • B.Marian23

Crazy

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Jul 13 2010, 14:39)
Anyone know why the cheat for this bike would be in my phone?

245-555-0199

inellgilsta
  • inellgilsta

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:58 AM Edited by Waddy, 11 October 2010 - 07:17 AM.

Thanks for posting the image of the vehicles and motorcycles here, now i can easily choose what motorcycles im gonna use when playing.

racersg
  • racersg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Saturday, Feb 14 2009, 23:47)
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TOW TRUCK
SLAMVAN
GANG BURRITO
Type: Truck
Type: Van
Type: Van
Manufacturer: Brute
Manufacturer: N/A
Manufacturer: DeClasse
Trivia: Unable to tow.
Trivia: Terry uses one of
these to haul his guns.
Trivia: The vehicle of choice
for the Angels of Death.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PRISON BUS
REGINA
RHAPSODY
Type: Bus
Type: Estate
Type: Hatch Back
Manufacturer: -
Manufacturer: Dundreary
Manufacturer: DeClasse
mission 'Heavy Toll'.
Trivia: -
Trivia: -
Trivia: Wayne's World
anyone?
user posted image
ANGEL
Type: Chopper
Manufacturer: Western M.C.

Where do I find the Prison Bus?

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

Here's what I found about it - hope it helps!

The Prison Bus appears in the mission "Off Route" where Johnny must hijack it full of inmates, lose a three-star wanted level and then drive it down to Acter Industrial Park, after which it is pushed into the ocean when the inmates have disembarked; during the mission, this bus is depicted to be impervious to damage. The bus also can be seen in the mission "Get Lost" when the player must break into the Alderney State Correctional Facility and then when he is breaking out.

There is only one way to obtain this vehicle; the player must park the vehicle at a safehouse parking lot, move a safe distance away, and then kill themselves. You can only do this when doing the mission "Off Route".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users